Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Making a Demon Oracle Deck

princeamon

I wanted to buy an oracle deck. I saw "angel" decks in everywhere. There are some angels pictures and advices. Then I thought about making my own deck with Demons instead of angels. But I don't know how can I write the advices? Should I make them up myself about Demons? For example, there is a card with sigil of Lord Amy. His tarot card is Three of Pentacles and he shows the path which lead to the wealth. So the advice can be "You are in the right path to achieve and be appreciated" inspring from three of pentacles. Or should I try to connect with 72 Demons one by one, researching about them and asking them for advices. If I do that, this will be a very long process. Maybe you guys have an idea about this deck?

I hope this doesn't turn into another zola situation.

To answer your question, there is already many threads on Tarot decks. I recommend you checking the already created threads out.
Tarot Search

Also I recommend reading this guide so that you know how to use the search function properly. I found all of these tarot threads by searching for "Tarot" with the topic titles only perameter under the "search within:" section.
Forum Guide for New Members

Artisan said:

whats a "zola" situation? I just heard that get thrown around twice now. I looked it up and all I could find were wedding websites.

Big Dipper said:
Artisan said:

whats a "zola" situation? I just heard that get thrown around twice now. I looked it up and all I could find were wedding websites.

ZolaLuckyStar was a jew imposter who infultrator the forums for years. They drew pictures of the Gods which had a large amount of jewish features and said some pretty disgusting things about our Gods as well. Whenever someone talks about creating any artwork that has to do with the Gods, whether it be a tarot deck or just images, it brings up the reminder of what that filthy rat did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back