Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Entity Knocking Urgent Help !

Lappy

There is a spirit or entity.
Having a Very Pleasent Fruity Fragrance i'm noticing this fragrance since few days
&
Now its knocking the furniture.

Maybe entity wants to
talk ,
wanna be my friend ,
wanna help me to learn this occult
Or need some help from me ?

I don't know what the intentions !

But the problem is i'm totally Novcie
Few days back Luckly found this site was studying some topics here and now im experiencing this No, i'm not blaming anyone mightbe destiny or co-incidence...

Please guide me what to do Asap...!

Lappy said:
There is a spirit or entity.
Having a Very Pleasent Fruity Fragrance i'm noticing this fragrance since few days
&
Now its knocking the furniture.

Maybe entity wants to
talk ,
wanna be my friend ,
wanna help me to learn this occult
Or need some help from me ?

I don't know what the intentions !

But the problem is i'm totally Novcie
Few days back Luckly found this site was studying some topics here and now im experiencing this No, i'm not blaming anyone mightbe destiny or co-incidence...

Please guide me what to do Asap...!

Usually I hear the wood in my walls crack when an entity enters my room. Or I feel a presence. And yes due to past experiences im always paranoid that they're nasties. Most of the time that's not the case, just ignore it who cares. Do a banishing ritual. And also maybe you're just paying more attention since studying this. Or even creating thoughforms from thinking about this stuff too much. It happens to me alot. Just focus on what you're doing. They usually get bored and leave. If anything do void meditation.

Lappy said:

Could just be a ghost or something else. Don't interact with them, you don't know what they are thinking and they may try to deceive you. Don't let it help you or anything.

You can do the banishing ritual, otherwise just ignore it.

If you are new, I would suggest doing the dedication ritual and letting the gods analyze the situation. However, make sure you truly intend the dedication and are not just doing it for this reason alone.

Blitzkreig said:
Low Priest said:
Since last few days My sleep breaks early in the morning exactly at 3am.

Then this phantom smell some times its fruity flowery & some times like dead rat smell and some times no smell.
Last night it started knocking the furniture.

And
Then feel a strong tingling sensations below my leg-knees.

Then i feel some weight on my thighs
Just like im having sex.
My private part becomes erect, heart beats becomes fast
Then i automatically start humping in air.
and that same tingling sensations shifts to my private erected part & balls.

Cold shivering sensations on my body & cold breeze air on my ear.

My lower back was also paining and feel of heavyness but it goes after taking bath.

Is it a sexual entity, spirit or ghost ?

I have tried vinasa 9x and sage smoke for banishing Also tried to ignore it, but No Result.

how to know If its a succubus , psyVampire , ghost , spirit or sexual entity ?

How to stop a ghost from entering our house ?

Is it possbile like: some person is on astral travel and is leeching our energy ?

Lappy said:
how to know If its a succubus , psyVampire , ghost , spirit or sexual entity ?

How to stop a ghost from entering our house ?

Is it possbile like: some person is on astral travel and is leeching our energy ?
This happens to me too. Probably a human projector, that's the case for me at least. Maybe someone you know or knew, usually for me it's someone I used to talk to in high school or online. I don't talk to anyone now though and haven't in months besides my little brother sister ND mother. I wouldn't worry about it just make sure you do some cleaning. Practice being calm and breathing slow but deep. Let yourself be scared but don't drown in it try to calm down. You'll see you're not in danger. I've also done banishing rituals which makes me think it's not an attack on me. It's just other people fuckig around and I'm just paranoid so I stay afraid thinking it's nasty spirits when that's not the case. Keep doing cleaning and protection. You'll get there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back