Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why suicided Goebbels and Himmler?

SatanicMonarch666

If suicide unhealthy as spiritual why they did suicide?
If they didn't suicide, how dead ?

Sorry for my bad English.

Himmler was murdered after being tortured. Photographs and evidence points to the British spy agencies as responsible for said action.

It's been researched by a few historical revisionists.

Gear88 said:
Himmler was murdered after being tortured. Photographs and evidence points to the British spy agencies as responsible for said action.

I remember reading from HPS Maxine that he wasn't killed but actually committed suicide, with a cyanide pill if memory serves me well.

SatanicMonarch666 said:

Gear88 said:

You might want to read HPS Maxine's post.
Here's the relevant part:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Satanist Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler committed suicide when he was in British custody at the end of WWII. He had no future, and would only have been further humiliated and tortured, then murdered by the enemy as with the others at Nuremberg. There was no way out for him.

When you are defeated soldier then Suicide is a perfect choice when you have no options.
Lets us not forget Wilhelm Keitel a Chief of the German High Command after Adolf Hitler ,
Was mistreated during his execution ,the Jews tortured him , there was blood behind his ears "Jewish rituals".

SatanicMonarch666 said:

I know that the past satanist had no protection knowledge which today we have now .

Powerofjustice said:
Did Goebbels really have to kill his children too though? That's what always pissed me off about the guy.
You really don't see the big picture don't you?
You'd rather have your children raped and tortured or die a fast and painless death?

Aquarius said:
Powerofjustice said:
Did Goebbels really have to kill his children too though? That's what always pissed me off about the guy.
You'd rather have your children raped and tortured or die a fast and painless death?

I'd do anything to ensure their future, by that point in the war the common thing to do was flee to a Nazi friendly country Argentina or later on Spain, or surrender to the Americans or leave them in the care of a trusted associate, NOT FUCKING KILL MY OWN CHILDREN

Powerofjustice said:

IF that is what actually happened, it was likely by cyanide. Compare that to the enemy torturing/raping, then ritually murdering them, which they would've loved to do to the children of Nazi leadership.

Powerofjustice said:
Aquarius said:
Powerofjustice said:

I'd do anything to ensure their future, by that point in the war the common thing to do was flee to a Nazi friendly country Argentina or later on Spain, or surrender to the Americans or leave them in the care of a trusted associate, NOT FUCKING KILL MY OWN CHILDREN
Again, you don't know the circumstances, and he most likely knows more than you, so your critique really has no value.

Powerofjustice said:
Aquarius said:
Powerofjustice said:
or surrender to the Americans

Because the Americans were so trustworthy :roll: using nuclear weapons, allying with kikes, overall exerting poor leadership on their troops, staging Pearl Harbour, supplying "Allies", giving harmful things like candies to "freed" territories instead of healthy food.

If you think American soldiers did not rape and torture, you are in for blunt awakening. Most militaries have done that throughout history, especially those with jewish leadership. American soldiers had nothing heroic whatsoever in WWII.

Aquarius said:
Powerofjustice said:
Aquarius said:

Again, you don't know the circumstances, and he most likely knows more than you, so your critique really has no value.

Yes, you are right, I wasn't there and I can only pray I'm never put in a position to make such a choice, however the idea is so repulsive to me it instantly fills me with rage, I guess now I only have to channel it in an appropriate way.

Stormblood said:
Powerofjustice said:
Aquarius said:

Because the Americans were so trustworthy :roll: using nuclear weapons, allying with kikes, overall exerting poor leadership on their troops, staging Pearl Harbour, supplying "Allies", giving harmful things like candies to "freed" territories instead of healthy food.

If you think American soldiers did not rape and torture, you are in for blunt awakening. Most militaries have done that throughout history, especially those with jewish leadership. American soldiers had nothing heroic whatsoever in WWII.

Ah yes, because its so heroic to gas trenches in WWI than blow someone's head off. War is war, mustard gas or nukes you do what you have to win, i'm not defending the americans, i just gave an example.

Powerofjustice said:
Stormblood said:
Powerofjustice said:

Ah yes, because its so heroic to gas trenches in WWI than blow someone's head off. War is war, mustard gas or nukes you do what you have to win, i'm not defending the americans, i just gave an example.

And I am just showing you that turning to Americans was not a good options. To be honest, one also needs to keep in mind that Himmler was more advanced than me, you and many in this forum combined. If he decided taking his life was the right course of action for him and his children, it maybe was.

Regarding "war is war", the Fuehrer could have had atomic weapons sooner than everyone else but ordered his scientists not to develop them because he was aware of the damage they did and it was not worth it. Only degenerates like the kikes and Truman can sanction the creation and use of such abominations.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
SatanicMonarch666 said:

Gear88 said:

You might want to read HPS Maxine's post.
Here's the relevant part:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Satanist Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler committed suicide when he was in British custody at the end of WWII. He had no future, and would only have been further humiliated and tortured, then murdered by the enemy as with the others at Nuremberg. There was no way out for him.

Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back