Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there any other place I can ask questions?

Nyan

It annoys me that I have to wait to be approved by an administrator to respond to someone so is there any official discord server or something where I can ask questions?

You're only here to time waste and troll. You constantly keep making new accounts pretending to be someone else.

If this continues then members will never answer you anymore in your time wasting campaign. Also, chances are, mods will disapprove you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You're only here to time waste and troll. You constantly keep making new accounts pretending to be someone else.

If this continues then members will never answer you anymore in your time wasting campaign. Also, chances are, mods will disapprove you.

Fine I will stop what you think is trolling but answer this.Please answer this question honestly.
Was I an evil Niliphim in my past life.

Lulu said:
Nyan said:
It annoys me that I have to wait to be approved by an administrator to respond to someone so is there any official discord server or something where I can ask questions?

I know of some great places and communities online. I have been studying deep into Satanism lately and looking for answers, and I have found some incredible websites. If you give me your email I will send you some links.

My email is on my account information.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You could try actually reading the website and learning. Which will answer all of your questions if you do the reading.
Www.joyofsatan.org

I have read the site for years but there are demons talking to me and they say I was an evil Niliphim in my past life.Is this true? Please I need an answer. Please answer honestly.

Nyan said:
Fine I will stop what you think is trolling but answer this.Please answer this question honestly.
Was I an evil Niliphim in my past life.

If you have voices in your head telling you this, it is more likely they are just trying to fuck with you more than you were some sort of evil being of any kind in your past life.

So the probable answer is no. You are not an evil being. No you are not a Jew. No Satan is not bad or harming you, etc. Close your astral hearing chakras to stop the voices from bothering you.

Nyan said:

With the kind of questions you're asking, try the nearest mental hospital.

Nyan said:
You could try actually reading the website and learning. Which will answer all of your questions if you do the reading.
Www.joyofsatan.org

I have read the site for years but there are demons talking to me and they say I was an evil Niliphim in my past life.Is this true? Please I need an answer. Please answer honestly.

Is it true that you're in around your 20th account trying to waste out everyone's time and a well known shill that's been around for a long time?

I'm certain it is, I just asked like you to waste your time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nyan said:
Www.joyofsatan.org

Is it true that you're in around your 20th account trying to waste out everyone's time and a well known shill that's been around for a long time?

I have one account.

Nyan said:
Www.joyofsatan.org

Ask your rabbi what it means.

Nyan said:
Www.joyofsatan.org

Yeah. Nyan (and associates) has made some very good progress, against itself... Motivated me to do an extra final rtr today.

Nyan said:
Www.joyofsatan.org

I might end up a jewish slave if you don't tell me the truth.

Nyan said:
Nyan said:

Well this sounds a lot like trolling but anyways...

-a lot of the questions you ask are already answered on the main site or in other topics here

-you probably were not a jewish giant xd, at least google before writing. Also, Gods have no interest in wasting their time on talking to somebody about being jewish, if it happens it is probably an enemy attack
A rat would destroy itself by just doing the rtr's, if you do them already, you are not a jew probably, if you do not, i would question if the attacks are really happening

-sorry if this posts sounds somehow derogatory, but i have to agree with people suspecting you of being a jew; a lot of your posts sound like trolling/spreading misinformation. That's just the truth i need to write even though i usually try to be as nice as possible.
"ay, i might end up a jewish slave if you don't answer, but writing 'Satan ruined my life' just to have a catchy title is ok"
I think you know how many new people may have been discouraged from further reading and exploring by seeing that, right? Either egoistic or stupid...

-moderation time is amazingly fast considering the enormous amount of work HP Cobra is doing for JoS. Forums are NOT our right, they are an amazing gift from Gods and wonderful people who dedicated their whole lifes to work for Satan, complaining about moderation being slow is a lack of ANY respect

-last, my email is always open for anybody. I will be more than pleased to have some SS comrades to chat with. :lol:

Hail Satan!

And best Imbolc wishes for everyone!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Nyan said:
Www.joyofsatan.org

Please just tell me the truth, I need an answer from an actual human being other than a voice in my head.

Admani88 said:
Nyan said:

Well this sounds a lot like trolling but anyways...

-a lot of the questions you ask are already answered on the main site or in other topics here

-you probably were not a jewish giant xd, at least google before writing. Also, Gods have no interest in wasting their time on talking to somebody about being jewish, if it happens it is probably an enemy attack
A rat would destroy itself by just doing the rtr's, if you do them already, you are not a jew probably, if you do not, i would question if the attacks are really happening

-sorry if this posts sounds somehow derogatory, but i have to agree with people suspecting you of being a jew; a lot of your posts sound like trolling/spreading misinformation. That's just the truth i need to write even though i usually try to be as nice as possible.
"ay, i might end up a jewish slave if you don't answer, but writing 'Satan ruined my life' just to have a catchy title is ok"
I think you know how many new people may have been discouraged from further reading and exploring by seeing that, right? Either egoistic or stupid...

-moderation time is amazingly fast considering the enormous amount of work HP Cobra is doing for JoS. Forums are NOT our right, they are an amazing gift from Gods and wonderful people who dedicated their whole lifes to work for Satan, complaining about moderation being slow is a lack of ANY respect

-last, my email is always open for anybody. I will be more than pleased to have some SS comrades to chat with. :lol:

Hail Satan!

And best Imbolc wishes for everyone!

Jews can do the Final RTR. The Final RTR Reverses and Destroys the hebrew aleph-bet. The jewish soul is not made of the Hebrew aleph-bet.

Artisan said:
Jews can do the Final RTR. The Final RTR Reverses and Destroys the hebrew aleph-bet. The jewish soul is not made of the Hebrew aleph-bet.

In what i understand, all of the protection and blessings this rats have are based on that letters, so when they do the fRTR, they rip that layer apart which is destructive to them. Just as if you started to destroy your aura. All je-ish magic is dependant on that.
Still, i may be wrong of couse.

Hail Satan!
And have a wonderful Imbolc!

Admani88 said:
Artisan said:

In what i understand, all of the protection and blessings this rats have are based on that letters, so when they do the fRTR, they rip that layer apart which is destructive to them. Just as if you started to destroy your aura. All je-ish magic is dependant on that.
Still, i may be wrong of couse.

Hail Satan!
And have a wonderful Imbolc!

Yes that is completely true. The Final RTR destroys the hebrew aleph-bet which contains their curses against humanity as well as their blessing and protection.

A jew can do the Final RTR for a long time before they start to implode on themselves. My point with the Final RTR is that it's not a good test of who is a jew and who is a gentile. If you don't believe me then read the replies of this member "gg allen" who was a well known member who happened to be a jew who had done the Final RTR many many times and it took well over a year for his reptillian god to strike him down and make him go crazy and expose himself for being a parasite.

GG Allin said:
This is my theory I´m a jew (dna), but I cleansed my self with the rtrs etc as much as I could advance with satanic meditations, I wasn´t connected to the enemy in anyway besides 1 jear I had to visit a christian church. But I did it only so it was done. My former "friends" until the day I did a RTR in the van when we were on the way to a festival, had all jewish last names. They didn´t like what I was doing xD. But I thought fuck it I don´t want to not do them, just because I get drunk one week. So I thought let´s do them beforehand in the van. The comment on jewtube which got me to read the main site was it is all free xD.
I hated the jews with any fiber of my being (still do for the religious ones) it went so far as that I would examine anybody I meet ( buying stuff , talking etc) with my eyes to see if they have jewish traits. At some point my aura (mind) would immediatly attack anyone within reach (I did ask satan to seal this, after I had no problems with it anymore).

When I asked my GD to send me the perfect lover I endet up meeting a jewish girl. I couldn´t understand why, I did meet a jewish girl, I even suspected her as some kind of undercover agent. I was always explaining her why the jews are shit and she would reply by some universal statement not everybody is bad etc. We even looked the NSDAP Movie Jew Süss together xD. At some point I started hating her even tho she was the nicest person I did ever meet in my life (She was jealously, possessive, needed much attention and always wanted to control everything but aside from that was a good person who didn´t care about money at all). At some point I thought maybe I´m a jew two but I coudn´t belive it because I did all these RTRs and even had a positive feeling.

Maybe it´s because the Aryan part in me wants to destroy the jewish parts, I don´t know. This would explain my former selfdestructive behaviour when I was drunk etc. If this theory above is true then all half blood jews could benefit from doing the F-RTR. The Reptiles want to enslave them too just because they didn´t impragnent thear cousin over 500 jears in a row.
So you're a self-hating jew. What a stereotype, so common it is almost boring.

So you admit that Aquarius and me were both right all the times we said you seem like a jewish soul. If that is what you are bitching about about Aquarius, that he was against you and saying you are disgusting, then you admit here that everything Aquarius said was the truth.
But you make sure to try to blame Aquarius and turn people against him, and say you would ban him if you were in charge, because Aquarius has come out and directly called you a jew several times before. And he was correct, we should have all listened to Aquarius more often.

Another Rat coming to tell all of us that it is a Rat. Thanks for making it easier, but I remember me and sone other people who all said it before about you. I always thought you felt disgusting, and I've told you this before, but I was most of the time polite enough to not say anything. But thank you for finally admitting that we were right about you.

Final RTR is working in some funny ways now. The Rats keep doing either of 2 things. Either they admit what they are, and try to convince themself that Satan accepts them "I'm Anton Rat-face Levy now, goy!"
Or they just act so purely insane and unstable that they must either be a Rat or a meth smoker [or both].

The Final RTR is not an indicator of whether one is jewish or not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back