Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hey can anyone help me with my Natal Chart?

Do not share your natal chart with anyone, if you have questions there is an atty section under satanic magic on the JoS mainpage. Any further questions can be answered by the gods, or if unspecific enough, here. Sharing the natal chart will get you cursed real quick.

Nyan said:
I have my natal chart but don't understand what it means.

Look for websites that do natal chart interpretation. Some are free, like cafe astrology. Others cost some amount of money and may be computer or human interpreted. Don't give your personal details; give a fake name and so on.

Astrology is a very in-depth subject, so you should read multiple interpretations and you should read them each multiple times. I guarantee you will learn something new almost every time, in the sense that more of it makes sense.

Nyan said:
I have my natal chart but don't understand what it means.

Here you have the astrology index page on JoS main site, may be helpful to take notes or read it a couple times, I think it's complete enough to read a natal chart.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

There are many other sites about astrology you can find pretty easily, probably some forums too. I can't link any as I don't really use those.

For charts, i use Aquarius2Go, which is a basic and simple app, not too fancy.

I just checked my birth certificate so I can finally see my chart and the lines on it look identical to the manaz rune does this mean anything? I’m not an astrologer so I can’t make sense of the rest of it.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I just checked my birth certificate so I can finally see my chart and the lines on it look identical to the manaz rune does this mean anything? I’m not an astrologer so I can’t make sense of the rest of it.

It does in the synchronicity terms. It's probably an important rune for you. See if any 20's(number of Mannaz) show up as degrees of planets or cusps in your chart. 20 is also connected to Azazel, you can compare the top part of the rune with Azazel's sigil and it also is to do with the Air element like him.

I've seen different patterns in natal charts before, like a star of Vishnu once. The understanding of the chart lies in the planets and the relation they have, not necessarily the lines you can draw all together; but in a whole sense it is relevant in the same way the numerology of your name is, it's a synchronicity. It doesn't help you understand how your personality flows, how you respond to different stimulus or anything though. Unless all the planets are in a sub '2 aspect and are influencing eachother, you would focus mostly on the ones that are the closest aspect and the chart ruler, if it's involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back