Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No matter what I do, I cannot get into trance

princeamon

I didn't dedicate myself to Satan yet. I have trouble with blood. So i decided to make my dedication in astral temple. First of all, I asked to Satan to bless it. Then i tried to get into trance, I breathed slowly and regularly, I tried the ladder technique, nothing happened. I focused on the back of my body when i was exhaling to feel like i am falling. BUT NO.. Any of them didn't work. Once I saw a really bright light and my body was rising up and I couldn't stop but its not a imagination, my physical body was rising up. I tried almost 2 hours. But I couldn't manage. Do you guys have any technique or advice to me? Thank you.

Did you perform the dedication ritual?
If so, there are some tricks to getting into a trance:
- take a deep breath
- be aware of your interior, not your exterior.
- believe

princeamon said:
I didn't dedicate myself to Satan yet. I have trouble with blood. So i decided to make my dedication in astral temple. First of all, I asked to Satan to bless it. Then i tried to get into trance, I breathed slowly and regularly, I tried the ladder technique, nothing happened. I focused on the back of my body when i was exhaling to feel like i am falling. BUT NO.. Any of them didn't work. Once I saw a really bright light and my body was rising up and I couldn't stop but its not a imagination, my physical body was rising up. I tried almost 2 hours. But I couldn't manage. Do you guys have any technique or advice to me? Thank you.
It takes me about 2 hours to get into a light trance, I always reject it. Whenever I get that feeling that I'm in a bigger place my mind starts to chatter alot, it ruins it for me and I snap out of it. It takes alot of practice but the big thing for me is notice when you're tensing up. Because your body is supposed to be asleep while your mind is still awake kinda like going into sleep paralysis on purpose but staying aware of it so that you control it and it doesn't end up controlling you. When I astrial projected one time I was already out of body but unaware, I felt a jolt in my crown and suddenly I was hovering above my body in my room. My senses were trash so I'm cleaning and empowering my chakras before I worry about other stuff. Also building protection.

princeamon said:

Trance is one of those things, that the harder you try to achieve it, the harder it gets. Relax and work at your own pace. Forcing yourself into it for 2 hours straight when you are just beginning is counterproductive. Start small- 10 to 15 minutes sessions.

Things that help me personally with trance:
- Doing a full yoga session.
- Vibrating SATANAMA into my whole body and aura for 5-10 minutes.

princeamon said:

I have a similar problem, I can get into a light trance in a relative short time, but not a deep trance. But something that I wanted to try and that is a common trance technique to astral project is to stay still for around 15 minutes, making the breaths like if they were something natural and not something you are consciously doing. Of course, making deep breaths to first relax the body and then proceed to make the natural breathing.

I heard that if you stay still in the same position, without doing any movement, after 15 minutes you would be asleep because your brain thinks you are already sleeping. And it is what we are looking for, to keep the body as if it was sleeping.

Here it would be helpful to apply the Void Meditation

Of course it's not that easy, because the brain generates all kinds of things that make you move or make you stay awake, like itching. But if you manage to not move or get distracted, then you should be entering the trance state.

I tried this once but I couldn't continue because of the itching, I was doing that method and I ended up moving.

For me, it sound like a good method, I'm going to try this again and practice it, after all, like the JoS says, we all are individuals, then some people need other methods.

This is what I can tell you, I hope this information helps.

It's a skill. It requires time to learn. You did not learn to walk, ride a bike or swim on your first try. Give it time and keep practice. If there are blockages in regards to it, you'll learn to tackle them through basic meditations.

princeamon said:

For getting trance state, no one should do dedication. dedication is another subject and another topic.
Anyone can go to trance.
just find the correct way for you to get trance?

i suggest you to get alpha state first.

(I'm aware it's strange for someone like me to ask especially being around so many years but trance and void are two things that I've never been able to really do especially considering I'm a thinker)

Interesting question. Although I have FELT trance during my sleep, a few moments of experiencing trance like effects. When it comes to actually sitting down and performing trance it's next to impossible.

But are we allowed to visualize in trance? I notice even if I try the ladder technique or elevator technique I still visualize and even if I don't visualize. I still visualize.

Is the act of trance like the act of void in being totally blank no thoughts?

I'll admit whether you want to call it mindfulness/void/or blanking the mind. I just can't I'm a thinker. I've typed up post over time and some people have admitted they think a lot and find trance difficult due to being thinkers. I guess being Cancer and being a deep thinker creates issues.

But anyways is trance about making your mind blank? or is it just a coincidence that when you trance your mind voids out? I'm aware it produces kinda dulling effects for the activeness of your mind but is trance another way of stating void but with the altering of the brainwaves for meditation purposes?

Trance is not something to panic about anyway it can be achieved probably after consistent void meditation just relax breathe relax and still ur mind u can get a feel of what a light trance is and then work your way from ther don’t obsess or worry about it

Trance to me is a bit like as if you were daydreaming. It's a similar thing. If you can daydream then it won't be long before you figure out how to put yourself in trance. Because it's a very similar state of the mind

Gear88 said:
(I'm aware it's strange for someone like me to ask especially being around so many years but trance and void are two things that I've never been able to really do especially considering I'm a thinker)

Interesting question. Although I have FELT trance during my sleep, a few moments of experiencing trance like effects. When it comes to actually sitting down and performing trance it's next to impossible.

But are we allowed to visualize in trance? I notice even if I try the ladder technique or elevator technique I still visualize and even if I don't visualize. I still visualize.

Is the act of trance like the act of void in being totally blank no thoughts?

I'll admit whether you want to call it mindfulness/void/or blanking the mind. I just can't I'm a thinker. I've typed up post over time and some people have admitted they think a lot and find trance difficult due to being thinkers. I guess being Cancer and being a deep thinker creates issues.

But anyways is trance about making your mind blank? or is it just a coincidence that when you trance your mind voids out? I'm aware it produces kinda dulling effects for the activeness of your mind but is trance another way of stating void but with the altering of the brainwaves for meditation purposes?
Trance is basically about slowing your brainwaves, whilst staying conscious. I don't think visualisation ends when trance begins, quite opposite. During void meditation it's about focus staying one pointed. Whatever that one point is, one pointed it is. :D

The trance state comes from deep relaxation, unless you are already a master at entering trance i dont think you'll have much success with visualizations without being relaxed.

Remember relaxation is key, thats why most trance exercises give a breathing technique to calm you down first.

I’m a greenhorn when it comes to spiritual satanism but not void meditation. I learnt to do it many, many, many moons ago when I was struggling with the cards I’d been dealt in life. I had so much pent up anger, OCD, constant incessant thoughts, depression, you name it.

Meditation was suggested to me as a practice that could help but try as I might I found it nearly impossible. Buddha described the mind as something like a dozen drunken monkeys all shouting to be heard.
Sit down to meditate and one monkey starts talking about how boring it is, another says how about dinner, another asks what we’re doing tomorrow?

Before you know it you’ve spent five minutes thinking about going out tomorrow night and forgotten all about the candle you’re supposed to be staring at.

There’s lots of techniques to meditate but this is the one that eventually worked for me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my breathing. I felt the sensation of air filling my nostrils and followed it down into my diaphragm. I paid attention as my lungs inflated and then felt the sensations as I exhaled. Thats it.

The mind has one job, follow the breath. A thought will come, just be aware of it but don’t focus on it, it will drift away and the breath will remain. Eventually the thoughts decrease in frequency until they no longer even pop up.

At the time I worked nights in a hotel with nothing to do but watch movies. One night I decided to spend the shift meditating. I started at midnight and finished at 7am. Ever since then I rarely hear the drunken monkeys. I think when I want to, the rest of the time my mind is silent unless something happens.

As a result I can meditate when I’m walking, shopping, driving, you name it, I want my mind clear it stays that way. As a result reaching trance is much easier.

To start with I used self hypnosis, I’d tell myself to imagine some stairs and with every step down I’d double down in relaxation, repeating that and similar phrases. When I felt deeply relaxed I would imagine I’m stood in the clouds on the inhale and on the exhale I jump off backwards and free fall.
When you get used to creating that feeling of falling, that sensation in the pit of your stomach that rushes up to your head, a few rounds of that and you’ll be deep.

When you are affirm to yourself that meditation and trance are fun and easy, affirm that all you need to do is jump off the cloud and you’ll be in trance.

If you still find yourself struggling Ive found binaural beats are great for new meditators. I’ve had some extremely positive feedback from quite a few guys that found it hard to switch off! Hope this helps

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back