Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No matter what I do, I cannot get into trance

princeamon

I didn't dedicate myself to Satan yet. I have trouble with blood. So i decided to make my dedication in astral temple. First of all, I asked to Satan to bless it. Then i tried to get into trance, I breathed slowly and regularly, I tried the ladder technique, nothing happened. I focused on the back of my body when i was exhaling to feel like i am falling. BUT NO.. Any of them didn't work. Once I saw a really bright light and my body was rising up and I couldn't stop but its not a imagination, my physical body was rising up. I tried almost 2 hours. But I couldn't manage. Do you guys have any technique or advice to me? Thank you.

During my meditations done days are easier then others to get into a trance. After yoga, while you're in the sansvara position, I find it to be easier then. Or if your spinning your chakras, I do all the movie ones too and it takes ten or so minutes, of you stay completely still while doing those it helps still your mind too which is the first step to trancing. Void meditation is a pretty good stepping stone too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back