Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Qigong instead of yoga?

Russ

I just finished doing Qigong i found on YouTube
And it felt really good i felt very alive i feel the energy. So I'm wondering if can i do Qigong instead of yoga? Will it have same effect? Or should i just do both? (But i might not manage doing both due to shortage of time)

Advanced thanks brothers and sisters ;)

HAIL SATAN
HAIL DANTALIAN
HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL

Russ said:
And it felt really good i felt very alive i feel the energy. So I'm wondering if can i do Qigong instead of yoga? Will it have same effect? Or should i just do both? (But i might not manage doing both due to shortage of time)

HAIL SATAN
HAIL DANTALIAN
HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL
If you feel that it gives you more benefits than yoga, you definitely can. Just be aware that you should have something in your schedule that works on flexibility.

Russ said:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL DANTALIAN
HAIL ALL GODS OF HELL

If you cannot afford to do both, I would personally stick to yoga. Especially if you are getting near to having your serpent awakened or to raising it (or if you are already there). Flexibility is a key factor in not screwing your nervous system and soul up when you start experiencing being flooded with energy by your serpent.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back