Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you do whatever you want on the astral?

Nyan

I want to live on the astral so I can do magic like it is in movies and video games so I can create a big thoughform the size of a planet to explore and live in and I could shoot fireballs and do whatever I want. So can you do literally everything on the Astral Plane.

You are not going to do all that. Life is not a videogame.

Astral and physical are connected together. Whatever happens on physical makes waves on the astral. And waves on the astral can also make things happen physically. Both are connected together, and both work together.

You are not going to be removed from the physical and go only on the astral. You are physically here, and this will not change.

Nyan said:
I want to live on the astral so I can do magic like it is in movies and video games so I can create a big thoughform the size of a planet to explore and live in and I could shoot fireballs and do whatever I want. So can you do literally everything on the Astral Plane.
Go to Satan is god.org then click on Satanic witchcraft tab, you should see "creating and astrial temple. There an astrial project meditation on the meditation tab, but I'd read the whole website to get an understanding of everything.

I'm not advanced enough for that but I do impress human projectors sometimes. While doing my meditations I'd hear them make a surprised remarks. I feel them and sometimes see them as foggy clouds, if I squint and concentrate hard by staring I can see them barley. Sounds like I'm missing out on alot but at they same time from what I've heard and seen they have sex with each other alot. Also do it to me but I can't really feel it too much. It's annoying to me cause I don't want these connections with these random people. Sometimes they hit me and I feel a small pressure but nothing painfull. They like to mess with me and intimidate me, gon as far as picking fights with me telling me to," pull up to ____" and my dumbass would actually go and try to fight these people because they think its funny that I can't advance enough to astrial project. Ive projected a couple times it was kinda painfull. It felt like a knot in my body getting twisted up and electrocuted, but that's cause I'm not good at controlled breathing while I sleep and I'm not 100% conscious, oh well I learned it's best to ignore anything that I pick up on the astrial because in the end I always end up in a rabbit hole/loop. I'll get there when I'm ready and the only thing I can do is master the beginner meditations. I feel I'm close though.

It depends on skill, one can certainly make an astral temple, to have a full fledged explorable planet however would be an intense (practically impossible) task. Also, if you simply want to spend all your time traipsing around the astral, first you have to help fix the physical world.

Nyan said:
Yes you can do pretty much anything but remember you have limits, I remember yesterday or the day before that I was listening to a song from dragon ball gt and when I was getting provoked by the enemy I imagined doing a big black ball and blasting it to the enemy, i also like pretending that im like goku and imagined myself with a big energy aura field like goku to protect myself :lol: the astral has no limits just rust in the Gods they will show things that are more amazing than anime itself and show you how to become powerful and do thing that leave you amazed with yourself and your knowledge. You just have to believe in what your imagining. But remember dont over do it take it slow and dont get mad at yourself patience is a virtue

Low Priest said:
Nyan said:
Go to Satan is god.org then click on Satanic witchcraft tab, you should see "creating and astrial temple. There an astrial project meditation on the meditation tab, but I'd read the whole website to get an understanding of everything.

I'm not advanced enough for that but I do impress human projectors sometimes. While doing my meditations I'd hear them make a surprised remarks. I feel them and sometimes see them as foggy clouds, if I squint and concentrate hard by staring I can see them barley. Sounds like I'm missing out on alot but at they same time from what I've heard and seen they have sex with each other alot. Also do it to me but I can't really feel it too much. It's annoying to me cause I don't want these connections with these random people. Sometimes they hit me and I feel a small pressure but nothing painfull. They like to mess with me and intimidate me, gon as far as picking fights with me telling me to," pull up to ____" and my dumbass would actually go and try to fight these people because they think its funny that I can't advance enough to astrial project. Ive projected a couple times it was kinda painfull. It felt like a knot in my body getting twisted up and electrocuted, but that's cause I'm not good at controlled breathing while I sleep and I'm not 100% conscious, oh well I learned it's best to ignore anything that I pick up on the astrial because in the end I always end up in a rabbit hole/loop. I'll get there when I'm ready and the only thing I can do is master the beginner meditations. I feel I'm close though.
yea I dont think there actual humans I think those are enemy entities trying to mess with you funny enough i go threw some what the same you go through but thank the gods im ignoring it, they taunted me too and said all this wammy blammy bs like square up or have a pathatic goofy laugh and say hurr durr are you scared of me they would hit me too and i woul get annoyed to the point that i would like to whoop there asses, but I realized is better to just ignore and protect urself because thats what those astral cucks are about to either make you lose ur shit, distract you or down right try to scare you. Its annoying i use to cry with intense anger until a demon or demoness told me to ignore it because it was thoughtforms or enemy entities. My perception is getting better as well but long story short lol jusg keep on protecting yourself and ignoring those astral rejects there just clowning.

Lightstar23 said:
Low Priest said:
Nyan said:

yea I dont think there actual humans I think those are enemy entities trying to mess with you funny enough i go threw some what the same you go through but thank the gods im ignoring it, they taunted me too and said all this wammy blammy bs like square up or have a pathatic goofy laugh and say hurr durr are you scared of me they would hit me too and i woul get annoyed to the point that i would like to whoop there asses, but I realized is better to just ignore and protect urself because thats what those astral cucks are about to either make you lose ur shit, distract you or down right try to scare you. Its annoying i use to cry with intense anger until a demon or demoness told me to ignore it because it was thoughtforms or enemy entities. My perception is getting better as well but long story short lol jusg keep on protecting yourself and ignoring those astral rejects there just clowning.
First and foremost, creating an astral temple takes almost no skill. In fact if you can hear and see and have sex with astral entities you could probably make astral removes in your sleep. My guess is your totally fabricating these things in your mind. It takes practice to differentiate between your move and the thoughts of others. Whenever I talk to someone on the astral, which is never too be a random entity, I try to make them do jumping jacks, if they can, it's a projection of my conciousnees, if not, it's a sovereign entity.
Secondarily, y'all are crying over the astral? Do void meditation, it's not hard to block everything out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back