Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is D&D Spiritually Satanic

The only truly spiritually satanic thing is the JoS website, link below, read it before you post anything else please.
Joyofsatan.org

Neither one. What's new, xtians will say anything fun is "of the Devil", we are not based on their paranoias.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Subliminal.html

Nyan said:
So is D&D Satanic because a lot of people say its Satanic or is it created by the enemy.

If you've seriously never played or read of it, no, D&D is not Satanic. It blatantly blasphemies many of the Gods such as calling Asmodeus an "evil" god, and using typical xian lies of demons and angels.

Of course that's just the actual lore. You're also able to just make your own setting free of this blasphemy, if you really want to play. But there's nothing "satanic" about it.

Xians only called it such in the Satanic panic, because it "taught magic" which is just typical xian retardation.

You really need to read the main JoS site to understand what's actually Spiritually Satanic.

I just thought it was made by people who believed in Spiritual Satanism and that they put Christian themes in it to fit in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back