Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Entities Feeds On Life Force..! Consequences ?

furious flame

1. Entities like (Succubus / Incubus) Feeds On Life Force i.e., Blood or Semen., What does it really means ?

2. Does Feeding these types of entities Reduce our Life Years ?

3. Fasten our Aging process (we becomes old & weak too quickly, i.e., we look like 60years old in the age of 40years old) ?

4. What are the Effects / Consequences of these Life Force Feeding Entities in teams of Spiritual Advancements and Human Health & Life ?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
It is best to open each chakra as listed by the numbers above. From the top down. There are a certain number of repetitions for each exercise. If you find you are getting over stimulated, it is advised you end the exercise and back off.

The exercise can be resumed at a later date while you give your nervous system time to ADJUST TO THE INCREASED LIFE FORCE.

It is strongly recommended to give yourself a few days or more between each exercise.

5. Why it's suggested to Constantly clean and balancing chakras every day if we have a UBI ?

There's alot here
First of, incubi and succubi are gods, they won't take your life force or whatever, purely positive beings
Secondly, entities that do do this do exist, it doesn't necessarily make your life shorter but it really can get you killed faster. Your aura protects you from misfortune, if it's been all eaten up, you're more prone to misfortune
Tertiarily, I have no idea what an UBI is but cleaning your chakras and balancing your soul make you spiritually, mentally, and physically stronger.

UBI = Succubi(succubus) / Incubi (incubus)

How does a begginer knows that his/her aura is getting weak ? Or been eaten by the entities ?

As advanced person can see auras. What about the noobs ?

furious flame said:

UBI = Succubi(succubus) / Incubi (incubus)

How does a begginer knows that his/her aura is getting weak ? Or been eaten by the entities ?

As advanced person can see auras. What about the noobs ?

I've had experiences with this. Idk you just feel extremely weak sometimes 2 weak to even breathe. I guess I'd describe it like if you were to suck a juice box and squeeze it. That's how if feel like an empty husk with shallow breathing that was the only thing keeping me alive. It felt as if I stopped breathing I would just pass out and die from not having any life left in me. This is my experience though and I was on drugs at the time letting astrial beings feed on me.
I'm not sure how the aura looks but I had bugs and a plethora of entities feed off me. Sometimes id come close to dying. I wasn't satanist at the time but these experiences were real I had just opened myself up to lower dimensional beings. Sometimes if come across people who could see these being that were feeding on me. Ofc they wouldn't say anything but I could read their mind and feel their I guess sadness towards me because I was young

Low Priest said:
I've had experiences with this. Idk you just feel extremely weak sometimes 2 weak to even breathe. I guess I'd describe it like if you were to suck a juice box and squeeze it. That's how if feel like an empty husk with shallow breathing that was the only thing keeping me alive. It felt as if I stopped breathing I would just pass out and die from not having any life left in me. This is my experience though and I was on drugs at the time letting astrial beings feed on me.
I'm not sure how the aura looks but I had bugs and a plethora of entities feed off me. Sometimes id come close to dying. I wasn't satanist at the time but these experiences were real I had just opened myself up to lower dimensional beings. Sometimes if come across people who could see these being that were feeding on me. Ofc they wouldn't say anything but I could read their mind and feel their I guess sadness towards me because I was young

I guess i'm in the same boat. I'm getting various sized vampire bite marks and it sucks blood & energy drain and an entity claimed to be my succubi that make me hump in air back n forth.

Looking for protective suggestions apart from "AoP" and Vinassa ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back