Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About me

Aselod

I used to do my meditations and yogas regularly, I used to do 2 rtrs a day, but now I have no desire to do anything, I disrupt my yoga and meditations its happened suddenly why idk like a i don't have energy for anything how do i fix myself
idk can someone give me advice

This is the point in which you should do some introspection, ask yourself why do you meditate? why do you do yoga? why do you do rtrs? What is the purpose in all of this? Does not doing anything make me happy?
Following a daily routine requires discipline, there's always gonna be days in which you will feel tired or unmotivated, but you gotta go through and blast the negativity off yourself with meditation.

What happened to you? Health issues, or distraction(s)?

If it was distraction(s) vibrate rune SOWILO into your aura 16x (the number of the rune), or any multiple of 9. You are new, so go with 9 or 18. Breathe your lungs full and exhale slowly while vibrating SOOOVEEELOOO (or any other viable way, check the rune page from JoS...) While you vibrate visualize the rune sowilo around your aura. You can take it even further by using white-gold color. Or you can just vibrate it without visualisation, but it will not be as strong then.

When you are done vibrating then affirm three times "In a positive and healthy way I am succesful and motivated in everything I do now". Or you can make up your own affirmation. You don't have to do this as a working, you can do it here and there as a little pick me up, and you will gain benefits from it as long as you do it at least few times a week. If you want to do a working out of it, do it for 90 days with 9 or 18 repetitions. It's like five minutes of your day for 90 days, it's nothing considering how much you can benefit. You probably need to redo the working at some point when the energies "fall off", hence it can be approached from another not-working angle by doing it here and there indefinitely. Avoid Void of Course, and use moon signs to your benefit. Runes (and magic generally) are very much affected by the position of the moon. Something done at certain time is thousand times more potent than others, but in any case doing something is better than nothing regardless of signs.

If it's health related you could use runes ANSUZ or WUNJO, for example. Really go check out the rune page on JoS meditation section and figure it out.

Oh shit I have to go do rtr now I'm late already I would have linked JoS pages otherwise, lol.

I hope this helped you. Any questions about runes, then ask away. Have a nice day lol :D

kingofrebel said:
I used to do my meditations and yogas regularly, I used to do 2 rtrs a day, but now I have no desire to do anything, I disrupt my yoga and meditations its happened suddenly why idk like a i don't have energy for anything how do i fix myself

Try to add "motivated" to your AOP affirmation.

kingofrebel said:

It is a job that has to be done.
You have a long way to go, you better start walking now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back