HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:40 pm
Greetings to everyone. As situation has it, we have to be on the move to avoid issues. This causes some minor inconveniences as everyone has noticed. But it's all for the better. We're adapting.
No matter what, don't worry at all. We aren't going anywhere and the enemy certainly is not going to have this goal manifest. Everything will be restored to full function and better.
Now, yesterday, it was extremely helpful that people have reported their issues with the forum. It was through this we are working now to address bugs and other issues present. Migrating websites comes with problems oftentimes, but these will be eventually ironed out.
I hope that everyone can login properly now and make posts. Currently we are aware of another issue with e-mails.
Our domains are the same, so when the sites are up [work is being done on the normal ones also] we will notify everyone.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Before testing, please do the following: Delete all history/cookies/cache data from your browser.
All those who can, please do report the following in a post [if posting is unable, please e-mail]:
1. Login works fine [you can login without issues]
2. You can quote, reply, make post, topic
3. Emailing issues [we are aware some exist and we will iron them out in the following days]
4. If you have login and logoff issues [such as, random logoffs].
5. If website works both on mobile and desktop
6. If load times are ok for you [should be reasonably faster than before]
7. If you see strange cracks or other issues in the page/interface.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666