Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christian family

nephthys_

I know my place very well. I've dedicated for years now and have enough knowledge to disagree with my parents. They know nothing of this and will never do. I'm not planning on telling them anything.

The thing is.. my family is trying to influence me so much with their beliefs it's sickening. I'm made to pray, cross and everything else they do religiously speaking. I know very well that Satan understands there's nothing we can do. I don't have a bad relationship with them, and refusing them straight up is not even a choice for me. My mother especially, she believes so much in those lies. So so so much. (she's orthodox btw) I don't quite know what to do. Doing what I'm asked leaves me with a bad feeling, as if i wronged Satan and the Gods. And not doing it risks family arguments and a bad relationship with my mum.

I really don't know what to do.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler! ⚡⚡

nephthys_ said:
I know my place very well. I've dedicated for years now and have enough knowledge to disagree with my parents. They know nothing of this and will never do. I'm not planning on telling them anything.

The thing is.. my family is trying to influence me so much with their beliefs it's sickening. I'm made to pray, cross and everything else they do religiously speaking. I know very well that Satan understands there's nothing we can do. I don't have a bad relationship with them, and refusing them straight up is not even a choice for me. My mother especially, she believes so much in those lies. So so so much. (she's orthodox btw) I don't quite know what to do. Doing what I'm asked leaves me with a bad feeling, as if i wronged Satan and the Gods. And not doing it risks family arguments and a bad relationship with my mum.

I really don't know what to do.

Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler! ⚡⚡
You should move out as soon as you can, when you’re of age and you have enough money to move out.

Money Meditation (How To Attract Wealth): http://archive.is/VfekQ

Powerful Meditation For Money by HP HoodedCobra
START: Recommended to do on the day of the Sun and in the hour of the Sun. Do this everyday for 40 days.

Bear in mind that this WILL NOT leave you depleted of energy, neither you will spend any energy.

This is like a meditation, but should be practised on a consistent daily basis.
This meditation should be done as an addition to one of the money spells found here.

1. Breathe in energy from the sun and think in your mind with intent, that every breath you take, this energy specifically empowers the ability of your aura to draw MONEY to you, IN A POSITIVE WAY.
2. After you have completed like 20 breaths, start vibrating ODHAL, FEHU, RAIDHO or SOWILO right into your aura. 20 breaths, 20 vibrations or anything. Visualize your chosen rune in your aura, visualize that it’s vibrating and giving out so much light that its blinding.
3. Affirm intently 8 times:
“The energy of the _[rune you chose]_ is empowering the ability of my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me permanently.”

How to pronounce the runes:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

How to breathe in energy:
https://archive.is/dcyBm

Original working: https://web.archive.org/web/20160506025546/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Hphoodedcobra666vol1.pdf

nephthys_ said:

I think you already answered it yourself: You just have to keep going through the retarded motions until you can be independent of them. Keep up with aura cleaning so you don't get that weird energy on you. Eventually you will go back and safe your family, but now is not the time. Just keep doing the crap and try not to look visibly disgusted or uncomfortable either. It is best they have zero idea of your true beliefs.

When you grown up you must move out. But before keep doing RTRs, it destroy xtian energy and in my opinion RTRs have done things better in my family. My mother is soft xtian and grandfather full xtian and they do not push xtianity anymore xtianity on my 7 years old brother so much as ln my in childhood. Clean your house, when you found xtian thing what are not used by your xtian family drop them out. Il my home was bible but ly xtian mother never read it so I dropped it out. It is funny how xtians like my mother never read bible but go into church and think it is beautiful. Before I drop out bible I tryed read it but I failed. I readed how jews are killing egipitians and then I can not read this shit anymore.

Whan are your parents political views, when they are aware on jewish question or white replacement, maybe you can redpill them on xtianity crap, but otherwise it is pointless. Some xtians and leftists are so stupit that arguing with them is 100 % time waster.

When you are forced you to do something xtian, it is important to have Sir Satan's sigil in your mind from the start to finish or just focusing on Sir Satan throughout the whole process.

It is kind of like void meditation. Try to evoke that feeling when you have nothing in your mind, now instead of 'nothing', substitute this 'nothing' with Sir Satan's sigil or just pure focus on him.

On another note, doing this should not be taken as an excuse to be comfortable with xtian rituals.
Your foremost priority is not to end up having to do xtian stuff in the first place. Formulating a rational plan that will not have your parents upset but still would end up with you not having to do xtian stuff should be on your high priority list.

I know I sound arrogant and mighty saying that since its easy for me to advice this and that but I realise how tough it is to formulate and put such a plan in action.
Good luck and Take care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back