Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]

ThomaSsS [JG]

Since I'm extremely short on time, I'll keep this as brief as possible. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to these Calendars (Lydia; Cleo, Forores and Nisha Willow(from the Romanian forums); HP Hooded Cobra, and all the translators). Without them this project would not have been completed for yet another year.

2021 Calendars are pretty much the same as the 2020 ones, so if you want a full description of all the features please check out that thread, plus the last page of the Calendar.

:!: Please always double check and make sure you download the correct calendar!

The white & black calendars will be posted soon, together with the missing Spanish calendars.

I'll have to wrap this up. I hope y'all had a wonderful Yule and 23rd of December, and wish y'all a Happy New Year :)

Enjoy!

ENGLISH CALENDARS:

North East:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

TRANSLATED CALENDARS:

Croatian:
Czech:
Finnish:
German:
Italian:
Portuguese:

Romanian:

Russian:

Spanish:
Turkish:

ThomaSsS said:
Since I'm extremely short on time, I'll keep this as brief as possible. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to these Calendars (Lydia; Cleo, Forores and Nisha Willow(from the Romanian forums); HP Hooded Cobra, and all the translators). Without them this project would not have been completed for yet another year.

2021 Calendars are pretty much the same as the 2020 ones, so if you want a full description of all the features please check out that thread, plus the last page of the Calendar.

:!: Please always double check and make sure you download the correct calendar!

The white & black calendars will be posted soon, together with the missing Spanish calendars.

I'll have to wrap this up. I hope y'all had a wonderful Yule and 23rd of December, and wish y'all a Happy New Year :)

Enjoy!

ENGLISH CALENDARS:

North East:

NORTH West:

SOUTH East:

SOUTH West:

TRANSLATED CALENDARS:

Croatian:
Czech:
Finnish:
Greek:
Italian:
Portuguese:
Romanian:
Spanish:
Turkish:

Right on time thank you so much :D. happy yule and new year!

Thank you all very much for this. This comes in handy every year and I always check the calendars I save almost daily. Always remember you are helping thousands of people like me out there with your work.
Thanks,
-Satanist

May Father Satan bless you all .
Also, May Father Satan give us material wealth, power, protection and prosperious in all ways, NOW, CONTINUESLY and Forever.

Hail Satan.
Joy Bangla

This is so awesome!!!

Thank you all so much for keeping this tradition and creating the SS Calendars every year!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

HAIL SATAN!

I've noticed Jupiter's heightened return is only for May - June in reality we can only really, realistically perform 2 Jupiter squares. I noticed it isn't till December 30th that Jupiter square returns.

Does that mean the Jupiter December 30th is a return of the Jupiter height? How is Jupiter in 2022?

(This is just a future post for people to spam the two Jupiter squares on said May - June and then again December 30th). Realistically for you square performers you might do 1 or the 2 of said height dates.

Also I have a side/off topic question. My Mercury is in Leo 8th house, I know it's vague information to mention since it isn't the entire chart. But is the Mercury square is it that much of a pain in the ass? I've done Sun and Venus so I've done high rep ranges but most of the squares I've done were one mars and two or three Jupiter.

I really don't want to do a Mercury square to help my Mercury in it's worse detriment but I've had thoughts about it. And I'm wondering who here has experience with Mercury is it a Namah or Svaha square that should be done? Also some people mentioned Svaha can't be programmed is that correct? or wrong?

Finally IF I perform Mercury square and decide to do it. What should I be expecting in terms of improvement from the Detrimental status. I know a single or two squares is VERY potent and creates changes but is there anything I should expect from helping Mercury especially with Leo detriment?

Thank you very much to all who contribute to the calendars. The help these have provided is tremendous.
I have one inquiry however :?: Is the symbolism of the downward pointed star surrounded by the ouroboros meaningful in some way. On the surface, it appears to be another variation of the pentagram bound by a circle. But the ouroboros is a Satanic symbol, not just a circle, correct? If anyone can shed some light on that, or link to a thread on the forums if it has been covered before, that would be appreciated.

As with many inquiries of mine, it's not necessarily important, but I am curious.

Thank You Very much at everyone who create this amazing tool for advance every single day and every year!
May Satan and all The Gods Bless You All!

Happy Yule and a New Year at all of You!

It is an honor for me to participate in this wonderful project as a translator, thank you my beloved bro!

Thank you OP and all those who contributed. These are insanely useful in every way. Hail Victory

Thank you Brother!

And thanks to all who helped out! This is very much appreciated and always being put to good use.

Happy New Year!

Thank you! Hope the God's bless everyone that made this calendar! This is seriously very useful, I use it all the time.

Thank all of you for do this again, and remember to translate the calendar for Colombia (that is the same for some parts of Canada and Mexico) because I see that you forget to put that calendar in the list of the calendar in Spanish, but anyways thanks for doing this, is very very incredible

HAIL SATAN!

Hey, thanks for this but, I couldn't download it. I wonder what the problem is. Do anyone have trouble downloading it?

I finally downloaded it, using Tor browser. It seems the site that hosted the PDF have been purged/shoaded. The website should be active, but Google/Jewish web won't allow users to have access to it. The Tor browser bypass it. I recommend For especially now with this purging.

Gear88 said:
I've noticed Jupiter's heightened return is only for May - June in reality we can only really, realistically perform 2 Jupiter squares. I noticed it isn't till December 30th that Jupiter square returns.

Does that mean the Jupiter December 30th is a return of the Jupiter height? How is Jupiter in 2022?

(This is just a future post for people to spam the two Jupiter squares on said May - June and then again December 30th). Realistically for you square performers you might do 1 or the 2 of said height dates.

planetwatcher.com. Scroll through, you can see all planets in their signs, when they enter, and so on.

Jupiter briefly enters Pisces, retrogrades back into Aqu, then re-enters Pisces in December 2022.

今年,我们必须在三月之前,击溃我们的敌人!必须利用心理战等方式进行清除!我们的目的在于,把反对者和基督教会清除!让人们看到,我们是在为维护世界之清净而战斗!各位同志们,若想反抗反对者,必须要做好思想战的准备!要改变人们的思想,因为善良的人们都被反对者和基督教会洗脑了!我们必须从亚洲,美洲开始进行清除计划!为思想自由而战!我建议诸位,一月份开始进行计划,首先思想战,心理战,其次才是真正的战斗,那就是将叛军的部分干部催眠,然后深入了解敌人的情况,然后开始部署工作,了解情况后,我们可以利用疫情而反抗叛军和基督!劣势品种的身上,一定有比我们更脏的东西!所以,从一月开始进行计划!要拒绝犹太!拒绝基督!我建议诸位在欧洲开始计划,计划开始实施前必须准备好秘密据点和撤离点,希望诸位成功!撒旦万岁!

如果诸位同意我的计划,请诸位给予回复,并于今晚八点行动计划,撒旦教必须拿下耶路撒冷!我们的思想必须传播到全世界!我们的敌人将会成为泡影!中东地区将是我们的后花园!为了将犹太民族击溃!为了阻止基督教会破坏世界和平!我们必须有所行动!让我们的敌人毁灭!让世界和平,让伟大的撒旦教传播至全世界!撒旦万岁!

To each and every one of you who makes this possible every year - we cannot thank you enough! May Satan and the gods shine their blessings upon you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back