Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should men have a say in abortion rights?

Big Dipper

My answer to someone when they ask me if abortion should be legal I always would tell them that it should be left to females to make their own decisions. I don't think men should have a say unless maybe there would somehow be a birthing strike down the road, then it would be a different topic. It would make sense for men to not have a say, but it also makes sense that they would. I'm not prone to having good answers, but I hope to ask good questions.

Women wouldn’t be able to have an abortion if it weren’t for a man impregnating them. It the mans baby as much as it is the woman’s.
Look at at on an individual level, if a woman wants to have one she should consult the man about it because it is 50% his child and 50% hers. I don’t know how you would apply this on a societal scale.

I support abortion only for a eugenic purpose such as having a retarted or disabled fetus, in that case they should abort the fetus 100% of the time. Other than that I don’t see a real reason to do such a thing.

Big Dipper said:
My answer to someone when they ask me if abortion should be legal I always would tell them that it should be left to females to make their own decisions. I don't think men should have a say unless maybe there would somehow be a birthing strike down the road, then it would be a different topic. It would make sense for men to not have a say, but it also makes sense that they would. I'm not prone to having good answers, but I hope to ask good questions.

Perhaps women should have more of a right in the context of a partner dispute, however, as far as overall legislature, there is no reason why male legislatures cannot rule on these things, just as females can rule over male subjects as well. This is because we are all part of the same society and same struggle.

Acting like men and women are living in their own worlds is just a kike concept to cause division of the race through the feminism meme. We are the same race, expressed differently; we are not two separate individuals. The male and female aspects of a race cannot ever be separated, otherwise the race will perish.

HPHC mentioned in past writings that the soul becomes incorporated into the offspring at about the start of the 2nd trimester. With this in mind, we can then create laws surrounding when it is appropriate to terminate a pregnancy and when it is not. Clearing up this aspect of abortion would also alleviate many of the conflicts/tensions that can potentially happen between partners.

Big Dipper said:

Men shouldn´t, but in a ideal world a men shouldn´t have to pay for the child if he didn´t want to have one. But in this case he should also loose all rights regarding the child. The state should pay for the child and only if the father did pay back the money + clear background, he should be allowed to raise the child, for instances like death of the mother.

If men would have to say something about it, probably 10-20% of the people wouldn´t exist and females who want to have a child would suffer heavy psychological damage.

Big Dipper said:
My answer to someone when they ask me if abortion should be legal I always would tell them that it should be left to females to make their own decisions.

And this is where the hypocrisy comes in. If women are allowed to make their own decisions then men should make their own decisions whether to pay child support or not. If it's a woman's choice whether to have an abortion then it should be her responsibility to take care of it. Full choice goes along with full responsibility. In this matter the same people who are pro-abortion usually invoke the "rights of the child" when it comes to men having a "financial abortion" when they are not ready to become parents or when they are being deceived or tricked. You see it's a complex matter, it's not just women or men who make choices, there's a child being involved.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Women wouldn’t be able to have an abortion if it weren’t for a man impregnating them. It the mans baby as much as it is the woman’s.
Look at at on an individual level, if a woman wants to have one she should consult the man about it because it is 50% his child and 50% hers. I don’t know how you would apply this on a societal scale.

I support abortion only for a eugenic purpose such as having a retarted or disabled fetus, in that case they should abort the fetus 100% of the time. Other than that I don’t see a real reason to do such a thing.

Agree

How about rape? How about situations where woman’s life might be endangered (rare, but happens).

Larissa666 said:
How about rape? How about situations where woman’s life might be endangered (rare, but happens).

The left always does this, what about this one time when this one women was incestually raped one time in history yeah OK we can make an exception for that everything else I said still stands.

The left always does this, what about this one time when this one women was incestually raped one time in history yeah OK we can make an exception for that everything else I said still stands.

One time? There are muslim rape gangs in the UK and this thing happens a lot. Not just "one time". White women get raped by non-whites and the UK police have been covering this up for years. The same thing happens in Sweden. Using your logic these women should just have a random muslim rapist's children without aborting them.

There are other cases where abortion is justified, financial reasons (not having enough money to raise the child) or when the parents are not mature or mentally healthy enough to raise their children. It's better to have an abortion then instead of raising up mentally unhealthy children.

It's strange to see how some groups and organizations of today get so busy with messing with other people's human rights. Looks like human rights became serious problem suddenly? Is this so bad that at last after 20 centuries some people have stopped being raped, burned, hated, feared and devilized over one jewish book? Who's agenda really has so much issues with women? Why some specific sex has to forever be dictated, messed with, discussed what to be done with as if they were some kind of criminals? Hitler and Gods returned them their rights they always had before kikedom, why some people has so much problems with that?

In the same time, these "mgtow" strangely give no f*ck about their own aleged male rights: war, protection, fight, army organization and actual resistance. They are so busy discussing absolutelly everything except actual Man's dream: organized army to prevent "enrichments". Messing with "affairs of non-warrior class" is simply not a warrior's deal. Such questions as "should we mess into abortions?", "should we mess into female professions?" "in what else feminine should we mess?"... Well, when will you at last mess with protecting Motherlands?

I read a lot of literature of pre-modern epocs: no men discussed any women's or any other physically weak people's affairs (except xian pedophiles). Everyone except kikes pretty minded their own business.

So what I mean is actually all problems with women's or anyone else's freedom is a jewish problem. It existed only in abrahamic religious circles and no Gentile man had problem with anyone's freedom, let alone anyone's who is not even their rival in anything but a physically weak person excelling in their own professions and affairs.

Same for all non-mgtow countries of today: men're busy with manhood.

There are a lot of medical reasons for abortion except rape: disease of a woman, disease of a child, danger of death in birth etc. which can be detected in late stages as much as in early stages. These are simply NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS but her's and her doctors's alone. Even the woman herself can't decide without professional advise.

Not to mention, if modern "father"'s opinion be asked more, abortions would raise a lot.

In the same way, jewish feminists are busy with messing into absolutelly everything except realization of their alleged "protected sex". They are busy with giving mud rapists right to rape, with race equality, with animal-human equality, with men's right to be married to other men and be paid pregnancy assistance. With mtf's rights to get into women's sports mutilating women etc. Never giving one single f*ck about their considered duties.

Everyone should concentrate on full realization of their own unic service to Motherland in best way they can instead of messing with everyone's else's human rights.

Larissa666 said:

Women should be free to not give birth to the spawn of a rapist. Even in cases where some crazy woman may want this, this should be questioned.

That should be common sense. The Goddesses are pro this and this is a line. Abuse of women is detestable to the Gods.

If a man plans to stay on the side of a woman, and they share a household and responsibility, then the woman will have to listen to the opinion to the man. Yet, nature bestows the power on what to do with the birth, to the woman. Even if a man disagrees, woman can do as she sees fit.

Ideally, men should have half a say in it, provided they are ready to carry the responsibility. If men are unavailable, then their word is as empty as thin air, and women must make their chose based on their own accord.

The gap of an unavailable father financially or otherwise, should ideally, be taken, at least partly in the Nation's shoulders. In most cases this happens already.

What HP Cobra says is good but other things are to be considered in this topic.
Abortion is part of sex education as a whole. It all goes along with both sexes having proper mental, spiritual, and body education in regards to sex and creating new life. This also includes proper contraception and I mean more than condoms and harmful pills.
Also sex education is part of culture and how men and women are seen by society. In the USA men are taught to see women as things to have and not as whole human beings. This is where the whole abortion thing starts. A lot of it-in the USA- is about controling a womans body so that no matter what she does whether keeping and raising the kid or aborting it is judged by those around her and she is stigmatized no matter what she does. Giving individual women the right and full control over their own bodies would put the whole abortion issue into the trash and give a healthy wide ripple affect thru society as a whole.

It will be a good day on this planet when shit like this won't be an issue.

Hail Father Satan

This is why abortion is required:
unknown.png

Edward Lonsa said:
In the same time, these "mgtow" strangely give no f*ck about their own aleged male rights: war, protection, fight, army organization and actual resistance. They are so busy discussing absolutelly everything except actual Man's dream: organized army to prevent "enrichments". Messing with "affairs of non-warrior class" is simply not a warrior's deal. Such questions as "should we mess into abortions?", "should we mess into female professions?" "in what else feminine should we mess?"... Well, when will you at last mess with protecting Motherlands?

MGTOW are not activists, they don't seek to change anything or mess with anything. They believe the world is already messed up because of women and gynocentrism and can't be fixed and can't be changed and that any interaction with women is dangerous because the laws are against them. So, what they do is avoid any interaction with them, especially long-term relationships and marriage. All they do is "walk away", they are not interested in participating in the system or involving themselves with women or helping women in any way. Their way is more of a passive resistance.

I don't like MGTOW either but it's better first to research what they are about instead of strawmanning them. I was into the MGTOW philosophy for 2 years. I'm an ex-MGHOW, so I can assure you these are their beliefs.

MGTOW is the same as the radical feminists. They think they are opposites, but they are identical. Just a bunch of losers who hate the entire other sex of people for fake imaginary reasons, mostly because they really just hate themself.

Both of these garbage sets of ideas will be removed, and women and men will work together in the way that is best for everybody.

How could a body live if it is cut down the middle, a left side and a right side? This is how it is if men and women are fighting against each other.

Damon said:
Edward Lonsa said:

MGTOW are not activists, ... they are not interested in participating in the system ....

Sorry. I in no way argue over any detail I do not know, I only would wish to share some comments on things related that I consider just out-worldly horrific and actually a reason why The West falls.

I remember there was some wonderful HP topics on modern Paganism and how it seems all about going to the mountains and living in caves. And there are some people who might call it a "non-activism". Well, publicly doing nothing is also activism in a form of propaganda of running like rats from a sinking ship. But as far as I see all this is in no way about minding own business, it is aggressive paid jewish propaganda to just live aside your weapon and surrender. Deserting. Betrayal. Cowardice. Capital treason. Non-action is also action. It is the same as to not do RTR (as some trolls tried to propagandize lately presenting it as "non-involvement" and "being doomed"). The very act of doing nothing when the action is the most needed, especially by the one who CAN act (physically strong sex) is worse than anything and is most lethal for a nation.

Other thing is that in most world except 2-3 little dying European nations, manhood is associated with death fight, bloody war and action. Such thing as "not participating in the system" is simply not being man, but a woman. And such are called gays and faggots. Being a man is more close in a sense to Alexander the Great than to a non-participant apolitical drug abuser in mountain's cave.

Other thing I would wish to comment is this:

And this is where the hypocrisy comes in. If women are allowed to make their own decisions then men should make their own decisions whether to pay child support or not.

If women have all the say in abortion, men should have all the say in child support money.

Honestly, it sounds so vomitable and horrific to me that I don't know even how to start... So everyone's else's son will live in comfort, go to university, get good education and probably achieve great post, become a politician and maybe a president. While yours will stay left, uneducated, illiterate, fatherless, homeless, will never achieve anything... are you ok with this? Do you consider this "men's rights"? .......

Wonder why Genghis Khan won? He did everything to see that his children alone - both sons and daughters - were best. He fought to death to make sure that his progeny alone would rule all over the continent, let alone he made as much progeny as possible:

https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/islam-is-full-conscious-white-racial-genocide/

Then people ask me why I portray White Race bad? Am I not White? No Sir, I am and I prefer critics to extinction. I learn from my enemy. Genghis destroyed my nation the most. And I admit I want my son to rule continents, not be drug abuser hippy mgtow in caves. So even if my Lady fails I will pay for everything and beyond. For he is MY SON and Death Divine War for him and his future is my Man's Right.

Academic Scholar said:
unknown.png

Holy cow.

What is even worse, is that by the time this person has at least 5 children [I wonder, who copulated with her? For fucks sake], Bjorn and Helga in Sweden, will be stopping their births over climate change, and millions of others perfectly sane individuals, will be debating if they should procreate or not.

It's simply insane where this world is going.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
unknown.png

Holy cow.

What is even worse, is that by the time this person has at least 5 children [I wonder, who copulated with her? For fucks sake], Bjorn and Helga in Sweden, will be stopping their births over climate change, and millions of others perfectly sane individuals, will be debating if they should procreate or not.

Abortion alone can't prevent incest. Another necessary thing is a family tree diary. Ancient people used to know 9 generations of ancestry. In case of nomads like mongolians, they knew that even without any written sources as seen in the book the secret history of mongols. It is supposedly the first written artifact in mongolian language written 10s of years after the dead of the Khan but it detalied his ancestry for like almost 20 generations.

Edward Lonsa said:
Honestly, it sounds so vomitable and horrific to me that I don't know even how to start... So everyone's else's son will live in comfort, go to university, get good education and probably achieve great post, become a politician and maybe a president. While yours will stay left, uneducated, illiterate, fatherless, homeless, will never achieve anything... are you ok with this? Do you consider this "men's rights"?

There's difference between paying child support and actually supporting and child. Many women just use the child support payments for themselves and not for the child.

And like abortion, there are cases where "financial abortion" is justified. For starters, put "spermjacking" in a search engine. Or "paternity fraud". Or a case where an underage boy was raped by a much older woman, she had a child and waited until he became 18 years old and then sued him for child support. There are women who know that their husband or boyfriend doesn't want a child by any means so they trick him into having unprotected sex and lie that they are on birth control. And this behavior is condoned by popular TV shows.

So if you are pro-abortion but you believe a man shouldn't have a choice not to support a child that isn't his or a child that he was tricked into having, then you are a hypocrite.

Edward Lonsa said:
Honestly, it sounds so vomitable and horrific to me that I don't know even how to start... So everyone's else's son will live in comfort, go to university, get good education and probably achieve great post, become a politician and maybe a president. While yours will stay left, uneducated, illiterate, fatherless, homeless, will never achieve anything... are you ok with this? Do you consider this "men's rights"?

I want to clarify something about this. I don't believe there should be unlimited financial abortion, much as I don't believe there should be unlimited abortion for women. In this case I am consistent. Your example can equally apply to women who have abortions for no reason. As I said, this isn't simply a woman choosing what to do with her body, but she's choosing what to do with the child's life, who is a different being, separate from her with an independent individual soul. You know already that when men do that indiscriminately to their children is bad, but you seem to be oblivious when women do that. This is the hypocrisy I'm talking about.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Academic Scholar said:
unknown.png

Holy cow.

legend says she got fucked with a paper packet on her head.

Definitelly I meant actual support of a child not "just give money and get away". All this "just give'em money and get away with'at" view is so far alien, so extraterrestrial to my soul and culture, my background, I do not understand anyone who can even think to deliberately abandon or betray their already born child.

Woman body bears a child, she has human right to protect her life and health if endangered. Again I never saw, knew or even could inagine a mother that could even think of deliberate abortion of a desired healthy child. It is much easier to me to imagine Chinese woman fighting to death for her child being forced aborted by communist police because she is falun-gong practitioner. It is much closer to my background and understanding of family values.

I admit I am purely and painfully shocked reading all this that "man do not want children" and "women even thinking about money when it comes to a baby". This is utterly impossible in my eyes and far beyond my imagination.

I do not think this is hypocricy just to admit women and men are different and need different treatment. It is not that I would restrict human financial rights, rather I just expressed emotionally my astonishment for how man can even think to not be there for his child. Woman's body is the one to bear, she sufferes, her life, health and sanity are at stake. She at least could be understood - it's choice made under torture. Also abortion can be much more dangerous to health and life and much more painful in late stage than birth is, so I do not fear (at least I just do not believe in such a thing) that woman would deliberately prefer to abort.

Dân mạng hiện đang tìm hiểu nhiều về vấn đề chữa trị bệnh sa tử cung Đà Nẵng ở đâu uy tín để tìm địa chỉ khám chữa bệnh uy tín và tích lũy những kiến thức hữu ích cho mình. Mặc dù chỉ mới thành lập trong thời gian mới đây. Tuy nhiên phòng khám đa khoa Hữu Nghị đã nhận được sự tin tưởng của rất nhiều người dân tại TP Đà Nẵng và các tỉnh lân cận. Không chỉ chia sẻ các kiến thức bổ ích, mà Hữu Nghị còn đưa ra 1 dịch vụ khám chữa bệnh theo tiêu chuẩn Quốc tế. Giúp cho người bệnh có được cảm giác thoải mái không còn lo sợ khi đi khám chữa bệnh. Về chi phí chữa sa tử cung tốn bao nhiêu tiền thì câu trả lời là mức giá khám tại đây đều được niêm yết giá và công khai. Giúp cho bệnh nhân có thể chủ động hơn trong việc lựa chọn phương pháp khám phù hợp với bản thân mình. Đặc biệt, toàn bộ thông tin cá nhân đều được bảo mật.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back