Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Establishment of a Relationship

Section23

Hello there. I so truly need your help with basically everything there is to learn in order to make a relationship with King Lucifer

Section23 said:
Hello there. I so truly need your help with basically everything there is to learn in order to make a relationship with King Lucifer

Hello, please read the JoS Website, there is much information provided, also who Satan and his Demons really are and how to establish a relationship to Father Satan and our Gods :)
And many other things!

Enjoy the studying :)

www.JoyOfSatan.org
Or
Www.SatanIsGod.org

Both Sites are basically the same :)

Section23 said:

Read here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

You can connect with Satan/Lucifer/Enki/.../(different names but same God) by fokusing on his sigil, be open, he can hear you, even if you can´t hear him.

Father_s_Sigil.gif

Also read the site about him:

Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

Section23 said:

As it says on the JOS page, one needs to be be respectful. As HPHC said in another writing, the Gods like those who aid our fight and those who take steps to advance themselves. These last two things would not prevent a relationship, but they would greatly enhance it.

You can take steps now by simply meditating on his sigil and expressing some sort of message to him. Perhaps you can greet him and tell him your personal goals and ask for guidance, or perhaps you can explain that you want a good relationship with him. This upcoming 23rd is Satan's day, so that would be a good time for that.

Anyway, you should read more through the Joy of Satan and Satanisgod websites. These contain the majority of all info you will need on your path, including the answer to many simple questions like this. I suggest you take time to read as much as you can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back