Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A hypothetical of being on another planet.

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
So lets just say one of us walk on the moon. would the moon's energies be multiplied significantly to our aura's making us full of water energy? same goes for the other planets. I don't exactly understand how the planets have impact on us. My theory is the energy produced by them comes from their vibrations and maybe color, which stick to us, making me believe that if we were to be on another planet, then that planets vibrations would be stronger to us. Unless planets have unique auras around them too.

Big Dipper said:
So lets just say one of us walk on the moon. would the moon's energies be multiplied significantly to our aura's making us full of water energy? same goes for the other planets. I don't exactly understand how the planets have impact on us. My theory is the energy produced by them comes from their vibrations and maybe color, which stick to us, making me believe that if we were to be on another planet, then that planets vibrations would be stronger to us. Unless planets have unique auras around them too.

I think you are right, distance is important:

"Saturn is among the 7 chakra planets is the furthest away, there is also numerology that explains this based on the distance from the Earth.
Moon 3080
Mercury 2080
Venus 1225
Sun 666 (this in particular also refers to the fact that Earth is the perfect planet in our solar system to be able to host life)
Mars 325
Jupiter 136
Saturn 45" fuoco blu 666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43226&p=196284&hilit=planets+chakra+666#p196284

Fuchs said:
Big Dipper said:

"Saturn is among the 7 chakra planets is the furthest away, there is also numerology that explains this based on the distance from the Earth.
Moon 3080
Mercury 2080
Venus 1225
Sun 666 (this in particular also refers to the fact that Earth is the perfect planet in our solar system to be able to host life)
Mars 325
Jupiter 136
Saturn 45" fuoco blu 666 https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43226&p=196284&hilit=planets+chakra+666#p196284

Do you really think that those numbers have to do with distance?

I mean Mercury is further away than Venus

And the Sun is further away than Mars

I also think you might feel it spiritually that you are on another planet. But I have no clue.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
Big Dipper said:

Moon 3080
Mercury 2080
Venus 1225
Mars 325
Jupiter 136

Do you really think that those numbers have to do with distance?

I mean Mercury is further away than Venus

And the Sun is further away than Mars

I also think you might feel it spiritually that you are on another planet. But I have no clue.

It´s all messured by distance from the Earth but don´t know how, I once did also see a picture with the planets and sun did also have 666 distance.
Saturn is the most far away smalest number, moon ist the nearest highest number, no clue how these numbers are given/measured.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back