Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yule Season, Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction, And Happy Holiday Wishes!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
First of all, happy Yule Season to everyone, our members and new seekers in the Gods.

Yule season has always been a Pagan Celebration. Having read our Joy of Satan website, you will see, that the Gods of our Ancestors had this celebration stolen by the jewish, soon to be gone, imposters. All the celebrations of our own, are based on nature, celestial events, and the beautiful universe we live in.

December 23rd is the most High and Spiritual date of the Gods, celebrating Satan Himself, and is also the crucial time of the Astrological Equinox, the longest night of the year. It is the day after which, the darkest night, gives in for the start of brighter and happier days.

As will the nights of the enemy give in slowly and decidedly over our world, and gradually, the Truth of Satan will prevail and spread itself on the Earth, so it is wished upon all that their dark times give in to brighter, and more positive and happy times.

Satanists do celebrate Yule, as it is originally our own celebration. You can make a cake with your family, bake your cookies, decorate your home, and exchange your gifts, and wish the best wishes to the people that you love. If you have xians in your family, you can ignore the imposter lie of the jews, and focus on the positive of the Yule. Yule is about humankind, positive hope for the future, and caring about people that we love. Do not let the lies of the enemy dissuade you.

Is the so called "Xmas Tree" Satanic? By all means, yes. This originates in Northern Europe, and is a fully Pagan tenet to decorate a Tree. Satan is also a known anagram for Santa.

You can read more about this here:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

Although the Solstice begins on the 21st-22nd of December, the 23rd is a very special Personal Day for Father. The Sun enters the sign of the Goat which represents Satan. The Night of December 22nd- the eve of December 23rd is the Highest Satanic Holy Night of the year. (This was dictated from him personally). It is the day after the longest night of the year. Again we look forward to beginnings, as the days will begin to get longer as the year goes on. This is a time for intense celebration and devotion to Lord Satan. Indulgence, decorating the home, family celebrations and get-togethers. The Night of Dec. 22nd should be spent in dedication to Satan. This is an excellent time to focus on planning for the year. If one wishes to make personal resolutions this is a good time to do so.

At the high point of a ritual, personal resolutions can be written on paper and burned. Father Satan is always there to help us in having the strength to carry through with our intentions. After the rite, intense celebrating should take place.

The Yule holidays for Satanists are times of indulgence and taking pleasure in the physical and material aspects of life. Actually, Xmas trees and wreaths are Pagan in origin, so there is no reason not to celebrate this holiday with our families with gift giving, baking, and decorating. This is what the TRUE Yule season is about, not that filthy worthless Nazarene.

Now, in regards to the Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter, it is one of the brutal, "Middle Ages" aspects that are occurring currently astrologically. This aspect is merciless, and can be terrifying and rather upsetting for the future of the world in the global scale. We know the details of this, what the enemy plans, and what we are doing to avert this personally and generally.

The world is now drastically changing and these changes will terrify many. In normal astrology, Saturn/Jupiter is a transit where either one observes all their luck run out [in this case, jews and freeloaders] or when one's foundations are tested and goals can come, after effort, into fruition. Agendas of control are coming to an end, and through the storm of destruction and chaos, more positive dreams and loftier purposes about humanity will arise.

The Middle Ages were the worst time humanity has experienced. Science died, darkness befell mankind, pain and misery and poverty became rampant. As we can see, the enemy is setting the ground for more of the same, and in the first opportunity, they tried to make profit of a dubious situation which they called a pandemic, to pull this through. Yet, now humanity is more prepared with information, knowledge, and more able in most ways to respond to this. Reactions will be different this time around.

Another symbolism of this aspect, is the fall of the trust of people in what is the rule and the government. Just check out what is going on in the United States. The US used to be a heaven for freedom, individuality, ownership, human rights. People could go "large" in the United States. Now, all of this has been eroded by the enemy, and people are questioning their reality. Saturn and Jupiter are antithetical forces, and the clash of these is becoming socially apparent.

Kings and their "Kingdoms" will be replaced, and subtly, this aspect will facilitate potential fall of governments, and a struggle between forces of enslavement and expansion. Decades will go into this, but it will occur. As we can observe, hundreds and decades old plots are thrown in the open now, and they are being crashed in front of all human beings, and those behind them lose all faith by the so called "people" whom they seeded to enslave.

As we progress closer towards 2021-2024 and 2030, those who meditate and who advance spiritually, will be at an extreme advantage compared to those who do not.

Everyone is called to stay strong now, and stay put. Have longterm goals and stay strong. Put your feet strongly in your ground, and know that the Gods and your meditations will pull you through, always through our actions and activity. Faith in ourselves is mandatory now. Everyone is experiencing this from another angle, but we are all in this together. There will be Rituals to help everyone for the next year. So long we are here, there will be nobody abandoned unless they abandon themselves or refuse to apply what is positive.

Aside anything, I wish everyone, despite of anything, positivity and a good and safe venture through this time. Happy Yule, and may Satan and our beloved Gods bless us all.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you, Commander. Means to me (and probably others) a lot. I know that hard times are upon us, and I know we will endure.

Happy Yule to you, too. Hail Satan!!!!

Thanks HP, Merry Christmas to you too.
Xmas was actually born from the cults of Emesa, in the East, about 6000 years ago. It was called "Natalis sol invictus": the birth of the unconquered sun.

I would be interested in knowing what the conjunctions were that lead to and out of the dark ages or middle ages. However I am unsure what year to look up as there are several different dates talked about different places so I am confused as to what to look at. What year was it considered the middle ages began and ended.

Thank you High Priest!!

Happy Yule and holidays to you too!!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL OF THE GODS FOREVER!!

Happy Yule to each and everyone of you, my sisters and brothers in Satan!
I wish you all a happy Satan's day and a pleasant year next year <3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
First of all, happy Yule Season to everyone, our members and new seekers in the Gods.

Yule season has always been a Pagan Celebration. Having read our Joy of Satan website, you will see, that the Gods of our Ancestors had this celebration stolen by the jewish, soon to be gone, imposters. All the celebrations of our own, are based on nature, celestial events, and the beautiful universe we live in.

December 23rd is the most High and Spiritual date of the Gods, celebrating Satan Himself, and is also the crucial time of the Astrological Equinox, the longest night of the year. It is the day after which, the darkest night, gives in for the start of brighter and happier days.

As will the nights of the enemy give in slowly and decidedly over our world, and gradually, the Truth of Satan will prevail and spread itself on the Earth, so it is wished upon all that their dark times give in to brighter, and more positive and happy times.

Satanists do celebrate Yule, as it is originally our own celebration. You can make a cake with your family, bake your cookies, decorate your home, and exchange your gifts, and wish the best wishes to the people that you love. If you have xians in your family, you can ignore the imposter lie of the jews, and focus on the positive of the Yule. Yule is about humankind, positive hope for the future, and caring about people that we love. Do not let the lies of the enemy dissuade you.

Is the so called "Xmas Tree" Satanic? By all means, yes. This originates in Northern Europe, and is a fully Pagan tenet to decorate a Tree. Satan is also a known anagram for Satan.

You can read more about this here:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

Although the Solstice begins on the 21st-22nd of December, the 23rd is a very special Personal Day for Father. The Sun enters the sign of the Goat which represents Satan. The Night of December 22nd- the eve of December 23rd is the Highest Satanic Holy Night of the year. (This was dictated from him personally). It is the day after the longest night of the year. Again we look forward to beginnings, as the days will begin to get longer as the year goes on. This is a time for intense celebration and devotion to Lord Satan. Indulgence, decorating the home, family celebrations and get-togethers. The Night of Dec. 22nd should be spent in dedication to Satan. This is an excellent time to focus on planning for the year. If one wishes to make personal resolutions this is a good time to do so.

At the high point of a ritual, personal resolutions can be written on paper and burned. Father Satan is always there to help us in having the strength to carry through with our intentions. After the rite, intense celebrating should take place.

The Yule holidays for Satanists are times of indulgence and taking pleasure in the physical and material aspects of life. Actually, Xmas trees and wreaths are Pagan in origin, so there is no reason not to celebrate this holiday with our families with gift giving, baking, and decorating. This is what the TRUE Yule season is about, not that filthy worthless Nazarene.

Now, in regards to the Conjunction between Saturn and Jupiter, it is one of the brutal, "Middle Ages" aspects that are occurring currently astrologically. This aspect is merciless, and can be terrifying and rather upsetting for the future of the world in the global scale. We know the details of this, what the enemy plans, and what we are doing to avert this personally and generally.

The world is now drastically changing and these changes will terrify many. In normal astrology, Saturn/Jupiter is a transit where either one observes all their luck run out [in this case, jews and freeloaders] or when one's foundations are tested and goals can come, after effort, into fruition. Agendas of control are coming to an end, and through the storm of destruction and chaos, more positive dreams and loftier purposes about humanity will arise.

The Middle Ages were the worst time humanity has experienced. Science died, darkness befell mankind, pain and misery and poverty became rampant. As we can see, the enemy is setting the ground for more of the same, and in the first opportunity, they tried to make profit of a dubious situation which they called a pandemic, to pull this through. Yet, now humanity is more prepared with information, knowledge, and more able in most ways to respond to this. Reactions will be different this time around.

Another symbolism of this aspect, is the fall of the trust of people in what is the rule and the government. Just check out what is going on in the United States. The US used to be a heaven for freedom, individuality, ownership, human rights. People could go "large" in the United States. Now, all of this has been eroded by the enemy, and people are questioning their reality. Saturn and Jupiter are antithetical forces, and the clash of these is becoming socially apparent.

Kings and their "Kingdoms" will be replaced, and subtly, this aspect will facilitate potential fall of governments, and a struggle between forces of enslavement and expansion. Decades will go into this, but it will occur. As we can observe, hundreds and decades old plots are thrown in the open now, and they are being crashed in front of all human beings, and those behind them lose all faith by the so called "people" whom they seeded to enslave.

As we progress closer towards 2021-2024 and 2030, those who meditate and who advance spiritually, will be at an extreme advantage compared to those who do not.

Everyone is called to stay strong now, and stay put. Have longterm goals and stay strong. Put your feet strongly in your ground, and know that the Gods and your meditations will pull you through, always through our actions and activity. Faith in ourselves is mandatory now. Everyone is experiencing this from another angle, but we are all in this together. There will be Rituals to help everyone for the next year. So long we are here, there will be nobody abandoned unless they abandon themselves or refuse to apply what is positive.

Aside anything, I wish everyone, despite of anything, positivity and a good and safe venture through this time. Happy Yule, and may Satan and our beloved Gods bless us all.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank You High Priest Hooded Cobra. You are leading the way for us all. We stand behind you!

Thank you Commander, I wish you all the best and every progress in your life! Hail Satan!

Coraxo said:
Happy Yule to each and everyone of you, my sisters and brothers in Satan!
I wish you all a happy Satan's day and a pleasant year next year <3

Every couple centuries when Saturn and Jupiter conjunct Cora comes back on the forums,

Jokes aside, nice to see you around again :D

To all my beloved Sisters and Brothers, I really wish you a happy Yule Season, I love you HP, and many people here as well <3

Happy Yule for everyone! Looking at the tree in my house, its very obvious its pagan. It looks like a pyramid, at least once a year we can have a pyramid in our home ;)

Thank you for posting this about saturn and jupiter.
This more or less connected the dots for me of what I've been experiencing recently.

I understood that they were clashing forces but I didn't understand what kind of effect itd have.

Oh, and sorry for not saying this, I wish Happy Yule to all my SS Brothers and Sisters here. At this point, I pretty much consider you all as my true family.

Hail Satan! Forever!

This is my first time celebrating Yule. :)

Happy Yule to all my Satanic brothers and sisters! :D

Ever since Summer's End I've personally undergone a lot of changes in the self.

Major downfalls had befell upon me this year behind the curtains of this forum and spiraled into near disaster, but I've somehow managed to pull myself out of a darkened pit to see true light for the first time and am working diligently to correct things that should have been corrected years ago. I work now every day to put in the real effort for myself like I never truly had before to keep progressively going strong on this path and to be able to stand my ground in control over the forces to come as best I can. A lot of 'fun time' has been sacrificed for this but it's all to the greater long-term and eternal ends.

I wish everybody here a happy Yule and to keep strong in yourself through these times, in the end the only thing you truly have is your soul, mind and body, take good care of both to every means in balanced discipline and you will never fail.

Happy Yule Commander, and everyone, have a good one.

Remember, Raum meditation, as well as many other Solar mantras, are your friends during these times. I've made it through lots of hardships with these.

Thank you, Commander. Me and my child and my husband are always looking forward to Yule. My husband is not a Satanist, but he has a pagan outlook and supports me in this. I hope he also devotes himself in the future.
We dress up Yolka and I put presents there. I cook a lot of delicious food and light candles on my altar. 12 days are the holidays. The dark time is coming to an end and even though it is still far from spring, but completely different energies are very palpable. I wish all kamarads to have a cozy and inspiring Yule and many positive transformations in your life. Happy Yule! Hail Satana! Hail Lilith!

I wish for all SS to have a good time and a good Yule season.

May our plans be helped and sorted out by our highest God!
Satanas!

Hail Satanas!
Hail Hitler!

quote-a-total-population-of-250-300-million-people-a-95-decline-from-present-levels-would-ted-turner-130-95-22.jpg

2012-09-06-The-Depopulation-Agenda-of-Bill-Gates.jpg

new-four-horsemen-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

special-lecture-four_horsemen_of_the_apocalypse.gif

4th-Seal-of-Revelation-Death-and-Hades-Kill-a-fourth-of-Earth-by-War-Famine-Pestilence-and-Wild-Beasts-e1584149103426.jpg

huaVnsa.jpg

The Jewish war against humanity is out totally in the open now and all have already taken sides. This is our final war ,to end all wars. Now begins our great tribulation to reclaim the planet that is rightfully ours.
1873043_1.jpg

We were reincarnated and given knowledge to witness both the end and the beginning. Lament and rejoice ,what a time to be alive.

NinRick said:
Every couple centuries when Saturn and Jupiter conjunct Cora comes back on the forums,

Jokes aside, nice to see you around again :D

Oh don't worry, I will never leave the forums. In fact, I check the announcements daily. Besides, people here -aside from the usual trolls- have been behaving well lately, so you don't see me around yelling on certain topics anymore.

Thank you for the kind words and happy Yule to you!

All the satanists doing the RTR is really wiping out the curses and making us of one mind. It's like telepathy. I think something then scroll down a bit and always find it written. This is extraordinary. And nice to know someday the RTR will overwhelm enemy language, it won't even give them any benefits.

Merry Christmas to all guys! May the Gods give you the strength to continue on this path towards immortality!
Hail Hitler!
Hail Satan!

Happy Yule and good tidings brothers and sisters. We are one step closer to finishing this war and ushering in the age of Satan. Keep safe all of you. You as well HP HoodedCobra and the rest of the JoS clergy.

Happy Yule,my Satanic Family for yesterday. I did not have data so i did not get online for long and did not see so i missed it but i made a video for Satan,but need more data for the upload.Im having a few setbacks with moving to my new home and im not in yet but as soon as i am,i am planning to print out all dates and important things and put it on my wall and start serious mediations and studying! Im very exited about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back