Vaccination, Aliens, Lockdown, Human Genome Alteration

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Re: Vaccination, Aliens, Lockdown, Human Genome Alteration

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Henu the Great wrote: This is what I have anticipated. So that's why printing out all of the JoS material and as much as possible posts from forum for personal use is going to be my priority for the very near future.

I don't remember it all and it's no use if computer refuses to work, or network fails or anything else of the sort.
You should put all of the important posts and rituals into one file on MEGA so people can download them. Then link it in your signature.

ϟ What is white culture? :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=49822

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/
Taio

Post by Taio »

I really don't know why most of you got impression that I only do music and don't follow RTR schedule and don't do any meditations and etc. I'm doing the most I can.. 60% spiritual and 40% other stuff like I was just asking about how we should go about living life and spiritual stuff. I really enjoy doing music and improving on this skill and also me personally if I'm only going to work and then doing spiritual stuff. I feel like slave or like normal people who work/eat/sleep/repeat. (party on weekends) and so fort.
Everything is cool in my situation and I hope everything is ok in all my SS brothers lives.

HS
Shael

Post by Shael »

APoleWhoLostAlot wrote:So if I agree to be injected with this vaccine, I'm done, the end?
No, but you are taking a big risk as the negative effects are still completely shrouded in mystery. You're opening yourself up to a myriad of possible problems that it could create for you. It's not designed specifically to destroy the people who take it, but it's a highly volatile and untested new method that easily can have shitty effects. It's a world-wide experiment with no regard for the people involved in it.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
APoleWhoLostAlot

Post by APoleWhoLostAlot »

Libra wrote:[...]
Personal Growth wrote:[...]
Shael wrote:[...]
You know what guys? Today something struck me, a thought. I'm a healthy, young man. I rarely, very rarely get things like flu and never get a cold. I almost don't leave my house, plus if most people in my country get the vaccine, the virus will be more likely gone so there'd be no need for me to get injected. Besides, I've plenty of time to decide as I'm almost 30, so I'm not in the group of a first treatment.
Young Faith

Post by Young Faith »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...
I have to be honest, for maybe the first or second time a post worries me, the situation worries me. Rage fills me up a lot, but I can feel fear in my heart too. What should I do about this fear? I don't want to be scared. I want to destroy the enemy so much, I won't let that slide. I've always been terrorized of death since I was a kid, I don't know why. But fuck it, I'd rather go to Hell as a Human than being manipulated to the point of becoming a filthy grey. Fuck them. I'm so fucking angry that this is happening to our planet.
Pro JS Final RTR Online: http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (site sometimes might get suspended for 24hrs)
You can also download it for Windows, Mac or Linux here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/
Hail Satan! 666
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

I had a very profound experience last night that was very important despite the negative side effects of bioelectricity and the only question I was left with is how the FUCK this filth found a way to LIVE and take over planets. It’s so extremely unnatural and anti-life, I’m just stunned that reptilians even exist. How have they not killed themselves off yet? How can they even have an ounce of intelligence? The only way it makes sense is if they completely thrive off of the destructive forces of the universe, in which case they’d have to eventually die out entirely.
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Taio wrote:off topic as usual, but I was wondering about this for quite a while now.
So times are getting more and more intense and people will die in the future and etc.
Where I'm going with this is that, should we focus more on dealing with enemy (RTR and so fort) rather then trying to achieve personal goals (like music career for myself and something else for others) spiritual progression is important also but just asking because if that is the case I don't mind putting aside my dreams and focusing on the spiritual and war stuff.

Maybe somebody can answer this if you understood me well.
thank you.

HS
I was told by the Gods they wanted me to focus more on rtrs and spiritual warfare right now directly back in March apparently for as long as i am able without really being low on money or at least for now didnt fully get it as i was not as open. The same day my work shut down for good and I had no idea that was going to happen so I definitely think it was a message. This is just my case and yeah I tend to be really dedicated to this so I can see why the Gods want it for me.

I would say mostly focus on warfare if you can right now. If not make time for it and of course also living life in some way.

In the future I would like to do something in the physical too but I feel that if possible focus more on warfare and advancing right now. If not at least try to make as much time as possible for it. We are all probably going to live much longer without the Jew curses anyways once they are gone since a lot of the curses deal with shortening the lifespan and aging etc even those that didn't meditate especially us that do. So we will have time for that i believe. I am hoping in a few years some opportunities come up to do some cool stuff helping out in the Satanic World or that we have better ability to train for or do more meaningful things.

I am just going off my experience.
I can't claim to have been told anything specific myself but I've seemingly been entirely changed of mind not of my own direct volition in what my priorities are now going forward and in desiring to only ever want to focus on my efforts spiritually and physically (in health). Jobs, careers, once upon time this was important to me, immensely so, but over the ages up to this point and just this year I can say this has pretty much near completely died out onto the backburner for the foreseeable future as nothing on this planet befits my true desire of Satanic purpose, being here and advancing my soul and self as Satan desires us to for him and every job or career I found or look into I have no real devotion to the people I'd be working for, it'd be like if a demon was working some meaningless money grab job for a lowly human who doesn't even grasp the basics in giving a damn enough to so much as recycle. These people know nothing we know, they live their life not giving a damn about the planet, their future generations, consuming literal poison from a bottle when they're down on their luck, waiting to die and then we just work 8 to 12 hours of our life on a regular basis for them, I just don't resonate with them anymore, this society, it feels so wrong. I have only been working and searching in better alternatives to find means of having more access in time for spiritual efforts and workings on correcting and bettering myself for future endeavors on this path and preserving what I can of myself for this too.

Now this is my own opinion, nobody else's, not to project some kind of view upon anyone to think, but I've spent so long thriving in service and care for other Satanists here in their own development that I did not put in the appropriate care for my own self on this matter, sure I gained a lot of power and can now do some interesting things that as a kid I thought would be cool to be able to do of which apparently now it's so casual it doesn't even have an 'awesome' factor to it, but what did I really do on the deeper aspects of this? If this is something that continues to be spread thin in the years to come and if I let myself fade away somehow then I won't be able to help anyone, ever again, and that is not what I want. This is why I have been spending progressively less and less time on the forums compared to how I used to to the point where I hardly make 3 posts a week when I used to be making like 8 a day, I wouldn't be surprised if others here and advanced as long as I have have been getting the same idea/feeling. My loyalty forever remains with Satan and it has ever increasingly been a growing feeling that it is this very loyalty that is my drive to preserve myself and stay alive by all physical and spiritual means through all of this that I can in time to remain as a soul of Satan and keep going.

I might be called selfish on this, but pride and devotion doesn't mean much if your spirit is dead. I did lots on my part here for a couple years now every single day and blasted RTRs like a beast for much of the same and all our rituals we did throughout the past decade of which are fond memories in working to take back what is ours, but with things getting very serious in the next few years to come especially as we approach 2024, I have my own new priorities now to try and brace and prepare for this. This ministries may not last forever with censorship and a wall of bullshit possibly coming down at some point in the future, but I will be damn sure my Satanic soul does last forever.

Should shit really hit the fan, the enemy can do all they fucking want, but our souls still belong to us and with Satan. Steel your hearts and your minds, that's all I can say because believe me, I know what happens and what it's like when you don't.

I agree with you here that the path can be difficult and I think it’s okay to dismiss and detach from things to get grounded and focus on other matters completely. You’ve got to take care of yourself first so that you can give more and that looks different for everyone. Some of us have been through a lot and have underlying issues that need addressed, and any service to the Gods is an honor. They don’t stop caring about us or kick us to the curb. They meet us halfway if not more in every situation. The more involved in warfare the more involved they’ll be due to the nature of it, but they will still be involved in your personal path as much as they need to be. They do truly love us ghost, no matter what we go through or where we go we are always true in heart and will always find our way back home and I think it’s important we find what that is outside of just warfare. They want us to be happy. I feel like I personally have to let myself go down to a lower spiritual level and let myself grow at my own pace, which sucks and it’s hard to let go. It can be easy to get lost in astral matters and to become obsessed with it.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

Young Faith wrote:
I have to be honest, for maybe the first or second time a post worries me, the situation worries me. Rage fills me up a lot, but I can feel fear in my heart too. What should I do about this fear? I don't want to be scared. I want to destroy the enemy so much, I won't let that slide. I've always been terrorized of death since I was a kid, I don't know why. But fuck it, I'd rather go to Hell as a Human than being manipulated to the point of becoming a filthy grey. Fuck them. I'm so fucking angry that this is happening to our planet.
Fear is not abnormal. What is the important thing is what one does after fear arises. Some people run, some people fight.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Young Faith

Post by Young Faith »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Young Faith wrote:
Fear is not abnormal. What is the important thing is what one does after fear arises. Some people run, some people fight.
Being scared makes me even more angry about this, I feel like I'd deal with* one of them with my bare hands in this very moment, they deserve to evaporate from this universe
Guess I won't run. Never. Hail Satan!
Pro JS Final RTR Online: http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/ (site sometimes might get suspended for 24hrs)
You can also download it for Windows, Mac or Linux here: http://mw800a.altervista.org/final_rtr_js/
Hail Satan! 666
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

Gear88 wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:...career/job...
Not to criticize but isn't this the wrong attitude to have and mentioned by HP.Cobra.

I'm one to talk as I've been unemployed for a while now. I'm scared and concerned for my future I never went to higher education. But isn't this attitude you have of setting aside your financial aspect bad?

I'm not saying you won't work or find a job. I understand spirituality is tough. But it seems like your going about it unrealistically. How will you survive if you don't have support?

Anyways like I said I'm concerned with myself and your kind a making it sound like it's okay the Gods will take care of you. When that couldn't be further from the truth.

But on the one hand you sound a lot like my friend he is bothered by the World. It seems no one takes life seriously and seems like too many negatives around. I agree with you GitM the World is a mad house clown world.

But it seems like we have to go this way. I myself agree we need breaks for spirituality but at the same time. It's not like the Gods are around changing things around and even then I doubt when they come does anything change until large masses are producing results.
I never said I wasn't going to ensure my financial stability, I of course will be working and not once ever thought the gods would babysit me for any such decision I make in those regards.

I simply mean I have no long-term career plan or laid-out path for myself in regards to 'moving up' in the economic world and plan to stick to casual jobs and alternative additions (freelancing perhaps on the side) to enable me just a bit more in spiritual efforts, even if by just one extra free hour in my day. It's not like anything is set in stone and it's mostly just one large thought and consideration going forward.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Henu the Great wrote: This is what I have anticipated. So that's why printing out all of the JoS material and as much as possible posts from forum for personal use is going to be my priority for the very near future.

I don't remember it all and it's no use if computer refuses to work, or network fails or anything else of the sort.
You should put all of the important posts and rituals into one file on MEGA so people can download them. Then link it in your signature.
Thing is, it has already been done!

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive

Only need to print out stuff now and organize in physical folder.
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

APoleWhoLostAlot wrote: ...
Do not worry. If this vaccine was going to kill or destroy us, the Gods would have told us to focus all our efforts against us. This is nothing but an obstacle. You can heal the genetic, brain, or other damage with SaTaNaMa mantra (if the regular power meditation alone does not heal it). You can do the same for your family. You can also help maintain their health until Satanism is more mainstream, then they will be able to control their own destiny and health on their own.

Use holistic medicine systems for health and try to pitch in and make good food with them to sustain the household's health, for example. You can also clean their aura for them. In severe cases that are out of your control, the Gods will help you. Turn to them if you need guidance in anything related to this scenario or anything else and they will guide you to the best actions to take.

You are dedicated to Satan, right? Then you are his ally, vaccine or no vaccine. You will never be of the enemy, ever. Do not think something as trivial as the vaccine, which is just an enemy attack, would ruin your relationship with the Gods. Be strong and keep advancing and fighting!
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Astardastar11

Post by Astardastar11 »

I see the journalists here in Greece to try do hard on to .make us believe that we need vaccination, that I not teally believe in any danger. Just because of this.
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

Sundara wrote:
Ghost in the Machine wrote:----

I agree with you here that the path can be difficult and I think it’s okay to dismiss and detach from things to get grounded and focus on other matters completely. You’ve got to take care of yourself first so that you can give more and that looks different for everyone. Some of us have been through a lot and have underlying issues that need addressed, and any service to the Gods is an honor. They don’t stop caring about us or kick us to the curb. They meet us halfway if not more in every situation. The more involved in warfare the more involved they’ll be due to the nature of it, but they will still be involved in your personal path as much as they need to be. They do truly love us ghost, no matter what we go through or where we go we are always true in heart and will always find our way back home and I think it’s important we find what that is outside of just warfare. They want us to be happy. I feel like I personally have to let myself go down to a lower spiritual level and let myself grow at my own pace, which sucks and it’s hard to let go. It can be easy to get lost in astral matters and to become obsessed with it.
As heartfelt as this is I also acknowledge the gods are not unthinking robots of nothing but love and understanding, they can be very stern when someone just isn't taking things seriously or isn't stepping up to do what is necessary, they can get 'irritated' or something of the sort as they have been with me in the past with certain issues. As Cobra said in a past sermon, if someone just isn't doing what is necessary or is exuding undesirable behaviours without correcting it as they are being signed to, the gods can feel less inclined to involve more personally with the individual on a directly assisting level and such people can be "put on ice" as he said until they change their ways and grow up.

Sure they can still guide and tell you what you need to do to fix such behaviours and get yourself set straight, but if all one does is incessant whining and seeking help or reaching constantly to the gods for comfort for the same problems and little things over and over and over and over again as if the gods will somehow fix the source problem for you causing all the difficulties, then that's how you stick yourself. At least trying with realness to practice a consistent effort of working more self-sufficiently upon yourself from every bit of guidance and signs that have been provided, then working to pinpoint and correct the source issues that cause such passiveness, distress, confusion among many other factors is what will aid one the most.

Keep getting rid of and correcting what holds you back and you can be an unstoppable beast of progress, at least in theory... It is very beneficial to stop for a moment, sit back, look at yourself, try to intuitively find what your biggest obstacles and problems are for you that you're dealing with far too frequently and narrow down the source cause, then try to fix it. And with such devotion, that is where I have found the gods will be there to help you most in guidance, but largely you will be on your own to do it. I've found that constantly trying to seek love and comfort is what facilitates weakness of the self... relying too much on others for that peace of mind instead of learning to create it for yourself of your own power.

Once you truly realize and place yourself in a confident position that you are manning your own fort and that it's your responsibility where nobody else is going to come and repair it and maintain it for you, that is what can help you to find that motivation and foundation to be self-sufficient. Birds gotta leave the nest at some point... and the gods are in fact very busy and can't come to the every beckon call. I think they most appreciate those who truly do try to save and be responsible for themselves in every way for real instead of always grasping out for a life-line. This is a strong character trait I once had last year and am working to get back again.

The less you practice and try to stand on your own two feet, the weaker your legs will get until they become entirely useless, I have indeed learned this the hard way. Nurture, grow, develop, look after and take of your own soul as if it was a beloved pet or child. A pet or child you love or even a partner, husband/wife or best friends, you want them to be in good health right? To eat properly and get all their healthy and balanced nutrition, you want them to get their exercise, brush their teeth, bathe and keep properly cleaned, get good sleep, have the fun and joy they need in life and do what is necessary for them to be at their top prime, growth and development both mentally and physically.

That is how we need to look after and take care of our own souls and bodies, this is true self-love. In the end we are responsible for who we are and what we become, not anyone else. If working on yourself is easy and fun instead of disciplined, laborious, fulfilling and satisfying, then we haven't been doing it right.
APoleWhoLostAlot

Post by APoleWhoLostAlot »

Blitzkreig wrote:
Do not worry. If this vaccine was going to kill or destroy us, the Gods would have told us to focus all our efforts against us. This is nothing but an obstacle. You can heal the genetic, brain, or other damage with SaTaNaMa mantra (if the regular power meditation alone does not heal it). You can do the same for your family. You can also help maintain their health until Satanism is more mainstream, then they will be able to control their own destiny and health on their own.

Use holistic medicine systems for health and try to pitch in and make good food with them to sustain the household's health, for example. You can also clean their aura for them. In severe cases that are out of your control, the Gods will help you. Turn to them if you need guidance in anything related to this scenario or anything else and they will guide you to the best actions to take.

You are dedicated to Satan, right? Then you are his ally, vaccine or no vaccine. You will never be of the enemy, ever. Do not think something as trivial as the vaccine, which is just an enemy attack, would ruin your relationship with the Gods. Be strong and keep advancing and fighting!
I'll remember Your words, thank You for them. No, I'm not dedicated yet that's why I was so scared, but I decided to not take this vaccine after reading posts here and thinking a while about it.
EasternFireLion666

Post by EasternFireLion666 »

Blitzkreig wrote:

I agree with you Blitz. There are far worse things than this vaccine, but if we can avoid it legally we should. They seem to insist a lot for a virus that has a very low mortality rate. But I think we beat things that are far worse than this vaccine and clearly things that are worse than the virus. I had it and it was tolerable compared to other things I had in my life. I even know very old people with diabetes that healed by simply treating it at home. And this went very well considering I was a bit weakened after all this year of working from home. BTW, after covid I still had some persisting weakness in my chest and heart. Then my instinct told me "just go outside and run a little". Since I started doing this I feel great. I am just pointing out that quarantine does far worse and we should be careful and get our daily dose of sport and oxygen. Our body has the capacity to heal and ballance almost anything. Plus meditation and some healing runes help a lot. I usually use VIN (8th one).

Covid only seems to amplify existing weaknesses. Keep positive and work on yourself and there is no reason to fear. I did not fear this BS for one second, and I did not take anything except some vit C for one day, some natural pills for the throat that I take when I have a cold and lots of fruit ;)
RAH55

Post by RAH55 »

I'm usually a quiet person. But I don't see much on the forums about the chinese threat. I figure these vacs would not come into play if it wasn't for the intentional spread of covid to the US. Which has now killed almost 300K. We will be probably be talking about over 500k by the end of next year. This according to what I read in the jos encyclopedia was a chinese goal. The use of bio weapons and we American gentiles are the main target. Now that we have communist in the WH we are even more screwed. Just a thought but maybe we should throw some ritual energy at the 3 gorges damn. It's already an accident waiting to happen and they are very nervous about it.. Down stream are a couple nuke plants. This would knock about a 1/3 of their energy out and wipe out a couple major cites. It would set them back 50 to 100 years . It would force America to retool their factories and become more independent. Just a meditative thought. Hail Satan !
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Kinnaree wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:: "While many praise the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius also presents extreme technology, aliens, and advanced beyond human comprehension. How these will evolve, is up to the energies that run here. Humans can do our end, and our Gods have to do their end."
Many people in New age and occultism (including pop millennial astrologers) tout the age of Aquarius, they're waiting for it to arrive because this is the 'IT' age for humanity. I see only the millennial/young folks who're into astrology/tarot (I call it pop astrology) and new age paint it as a solely wonderful age.

I, otoh, have always thought the age of Aquarius can be just like how you described it. It could very well turn out to be like these sci-fi TV shows or movies with sci-fi twist, of people living amongst human-looking robots. Sex with robots. Robo strippers. Robo nurses even. Just everything connected to technology. Digital this. Digital that.

I can see how the advent of robots will kill the medical industry. Where nurses were once highly needed and a highly needed profession, will no longer be needed as much in the future due to these techs/robots. There's already robot that can perform certain surgical procedures
This is advancement for sure, but you know with the enemy, there always comes a high and heavy risk with it.

Or! The medical profession and the schooling will include medical info technology course(s) or something of that sort. Which means more $, expensive student loans people will spend years of their life to pay back.

And I can see in the future the job industry will change. So much will change for the better or the worst. If it's worse in the future, it will be the kind where blind people think it is not, that they're living in a great age when really they're living like a blind and mindless ape.

More sickness. More cell towers. More diseases. More race mixing in the name of diversity. More vaccines in the name of health. More mind numbing tv/video games/virtual reality.

Virtual reality will definitely get better in the future for reasons they know and we had better steer clear of. The enemy speaks of their intentions for us in tv shows and movies. Sometimes the message is blatant. Other times, it's subliminal. There has been many movies out that depicts a dystopian society where people interact less and less in real life and more and more on virtual reality. This will do us in mentally and physically.

The age of Aquarius won't be a pretty age to live in if we don't fight for a healthier society in the NOW.

Each and every moment of the day doing rtr is crucial. Each moment we spend advancing, and spreading awareness of what the enemy is and what their agendas are, and each moment we spend to spread awareness of SS, is crucial for us individually and for the whole of humanity.

New SS need to know this. Don't fall for the new age version of the age of Aquarius. We don't want an extended kaliyuga, now, do we?

$ All hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses $
What we have to remember is Saturn does Co-rule Aquarius. Many people with Aquarius rising and placements either show them in a more Saturnian or more Uranian way. So who's to say that this couldn't happen with earth? An Age of Saturnian energy could be much worse than what Neptune brings. I believe this is why the enemy started their real serious shit in March when Saturn first moved into Aquarius and will make their move to try to establish the NWO when Saturn is in Aquarius.

This time cause we are at the very beginning of the earth being mostly or totally in Aquarius energy (dont know for sure when that happened as I was spiritually closed off for many years between when I was a child and recently but it seemed to me when I was younger it was totally Neptune/Pisces energy)

So long story short they are trying to shift earth into the Saturnian energy of Aquarius totally and make it permanent. It will be basically like a digital middle ages but much more nightmarish as Neptune is really like a child's birthday party compared to Saturn in Astrology especially with what the nature of the enemy is.

Now if we win we will have a wonderful time the energies of Saturn in this will be stabilizing and provide structure and won't be negative at all.

If they establish their NWO with Saturn in Aquarius this will print that energy onto earth forever as this planet won't survive age of Aquarius we will be long gone within 200 years or greys.

Now is the time they will make their move just like now we need to.

So yeah this is serious I dont mean to sound fear mongering but Age of Aquarius isn't automatically beautiful it is one or the other usually. I do think Uranus energies are going to be quite cool along with the way Saturn manifests with this BUT that is only if we win. We could have a beautiful age beyond comprehending or a nightmare that we can never again wake up from.

What happens now might imprint the general tone for this age and vibration. As you remember there was no changing Pisces energy in the middle of it.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

The vaccination has started!

On the news they are already preaching like 90% success rate and they will push hard for this. They plan to achieve a 70% from the total population by end of 2021.

Wtf we do? Can we heal as someone said in here with some rituals or are we doomed if it comes to it? And it looks like we only have months at best...
I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

- What are you afraid of, mortal?
- An empty page, master.
One Wire Phenomenon

Post by One Wire Phenomenon »

I saw a video not long ago where a guy warns that the chip or whatever it is will make you immortal and save your consciousness in the grid and there will be no escaping from it forever. The jew goverments will have total control of your soul and will let you be born or die whenever they want you too
That is very scary shit!!
I am scared of that,i doen't want to be trapped in a computer forever.
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

One Wire Phenomenon wrote:I saw a video not long ago where a guy warns that the chip or whatever it is will make you immortal and save your consciousness in the grid and there will be no escaping from it forever. The jew goverments will have total control of your soul and will let you be born or die whenever they want you too
That is very scary shit!!
I am scared of that,i doen't want to be trapped in a computer forever.
It might actually do that. There was a quote from the buybull in Revelations that says "During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them" the thing is this kind of links everyone spirits and consciousness together in a hive somehow and into a computer. There is the things about greys needing to feed off energy. It may very well be that we are stuck forever with what is left of us and we may gain some spiritual power from this too. Because obviously greys are more powerful than humans in general by far in the spiritual. They couldn't have been taught that before being borged from the way the enemy works. It would kind of be impossible to dissipate into nothingness this way which is what I think everyone would wish for as its a nightmare.

So yeah we have to fight cause we don't want that if we are to live forever we want something we actually enjoy. That is possible too. Their system really is eternal torment and misery.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

RAH55 wrote:I'm usually a quiet person. But I don't see much on the forums about the chinese threat. I figure these vacs would not come into play if it wasn't for the intentional spread of covid to the US. Which has now killed almost 300K. We will be probably be talking about over 500k by the end of next year. This according to what I read in the jos encyclopedia was a chinese goal. The use of bio weapons and we American gentiles are the main target. Now that we have communist in the WH we are even more screwed. Just a thought but maybe we should throw some ritual energy at the 3 gorges damn. It's already an accident waiting to happen and they are very nervous about it.. Down stream are a couple nuke plants. This would knock about a 1/3 of their energy out and wipe out a couple major cites. It would set them back 50 to 100 years . It would force America to retool their factories and become more independent. Just a meditative thought. Hail Satan !
The CCP are jews and are getting hammered by our spiritual efforts. The Chinese people themselves are being hijacked by the CCP as a weapon against the other Gentiles of the world. If we attacked them directly, such as the Dam, this would only hurt the Chinese people themselves, while the real threat can continue to work against us.

The 300k/500k numbers are inflated by the CCP-corrupted media to get us to continue with vaccines and the lockdowns. The real number is no where near as much, and it would have been even less if proper measures like herbs, vitamins, fresh air/sunlight were used instead of using a respirator for weeks until their lung tissue is 100% scar tissue.

Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the mind, but he is willing to fight China as best as he can. If you follow the election fraud efforts, he is pursuing very valid legal means to secure his victory. He has all the evidence and his lawyers openly say the State governors are corrupt. They can do this without fear of being sued for defamation because they can prove it in court. Trump is legally allowed to declare a rebellion against him with the evidence of the stolen election, because this is treasonous behavior.

If the CCP cannot stop America here and now, they will not have another opportunity virtually ever. Everyone is waking up to how insidious and malicious they are, and they will be unable to do a slow corruption again. They cannot face us in open military conflict, not now and not when Trump dumps even more money into the military. China will be out of options while the SS of the world blast the enemy spiritually.

Hail Satan!
lightningblue

Post by lightningblue »

Why doesn't this doctor take the Covid vaccine https://youtu.be/rXdBo_rZ0bk
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Immortal wrote:The vaccination has started!

On the news they are already preaching like 90% success rate and they will push hard for this. They plan to achieve a 70% from the total population by end of 2021.

Wtf we do? Can we heal as someone said in here with some rituals or are we doomed if it comes to it? And it looks like we only have months at best...
They are bringing this in, yes. But whether or not it can be enforced, that is another subject.

The whole situation looks like overambitious claims by those in power. In the applied case, most people do not want to take this.

Resistance and RTR's are mandatory now if we wan't to have justice in this. Personally, be this bad or not, I am against forcing people in these nefarious things such as forced vaccinations.

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

They are bringing this in, yes. But whether or not it can be enforced, that is another subject.

The whole situation looks like overambitious claims by those in power. In the applied case, most people do not want to take this.

Resistance and RTR's are mandatory now if we wan't to have justice in this. Personally, be this bad or not, I am against forcing people in these nefarious things such as forced vaccinations.
The more they know they are losing, the more they are pushing into communism. Forced vaccinations aren't new in communism, mongolia became the 2nd communist country after ussr in the 20th century and in all communist countries, the school nurseries vaccinate children, forcibly. Today, we became democratic and vaccination is not mandatory in those countries but actually, they still vaccinate children without their parents consent. To stop that, you must bring the certificate of a doctor warning to not vaccinate you cause of these and that, bullshit.
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
Having a hard time counting your repetitions and vibrations? Try this out
https://scorecounter.com/click-counter/
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

We are not doomed, do not worry. If this was the event that would finish us off, we would've been doing rituals against it 5 years ago.

You can heal with SaTaNaMa, as this is known to alter genes. Not that everything else in the Eight Fold Path doesn't do this, but this mantra is said to basically heal anything. If you have to get the vaccine for work or whatever, you should blast away at SaTaNaMa. I expect most people doing yoga and meditation will be strong enough to withstand any acute damage from it. SaTaNaMa to heal anything more long term.

The vaccine is dangerous and this will work against them. The majority of the populace does not want it. There is too much time between now and the end of 2021 and the physical and spiritual realm will change too quickly for them. Trump is going to fight until the end to maintain power and we are going to be blasting them the whole time. Just the last few months alone have been brutal for them due to our efforts, let alone 12 more months.

Even if they succeed with the vaccine and everyone gets vaccinated, then what is the result? They inflicted us with a health attack, but we withstand and keep punching back. The health toll from the vaccine will be too great and they will be unable to hide this. Either the vaccine damages people with great magnitude, exposing them, or the vaccine does too little damage and the populace is left still strong. They are screwed either way.

Hail Satan!
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Jew York Times has an article that says don't give vaccine to Elderly because they are are white so they should die to "level the playing field."
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5F5adcrRno

They don't even pretend anymore.

Also Cornell is saying that all white students are required to get the vaccine, but only white students. Other races are not required.
https://www.thecollegefix.com/cornell-v ... -students/

Vaccine has been shown in some studies to cause infertility. Make all young white poeple infertile, and kill all old white people, so white race becomes extinct.
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

AllhailEARTH wrote:Free yourself from the telepaths who prevent you from learning telepathy. These telepaths want to keep you as a pet. Jos keeps you like a pet. DESTROY THE NETWORK. they enslave us. DEATH TO THE JOS DEATH TO THE NETWORK
Oh Mr.Mastery of telepathy please mind explaining to us how such telepathy is achievable? I mean I'd wager to state most JoS members have no telepathic training most receive signs from the Gods. Even if somehow we have telepathic messages unless your REALLY advanced telepathy could be hit or miss. In some cases it could even be yourself talking to your own mind.

Non the less I find your trolling and shilling funny. Why do you come to our organization and holler at us. If technically speaking we can't go to your forum or to your house and troll you.

I just find this funny I actually read it two or three times. And I wonder why your bothered by us. Did you not read our websites http://www.satanisgod.org

Telepathy isn't really about controlling people it's kinda like a smartphone or text message it's just transferring data. If you wanted to control someone well I'm sure there are other means available known by beings of higher power.

IF anything most people on here on the JoS want to change the World for the better. AllhailEARTH if you hail the Earth just as we do why attack us when we are helping the Earth?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = Orion = Our race is our nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index
Wildfire
Location: Deployed to black magick operation: "Purge the past"

Post by Wildfire »

AllhailEARTH wrote:Free yourself from the telepaths who prevent you from learning telepathy. These telepaths want to keep you as a pet. Jos keeps you like a pet. DESTROY THE NETWORK. they enslave us. DEATH TO THE JOS DEATH TO THE NETWORK
Why don't you stfu and cope harder you hebbiefag/misinformed person? Our final rtr and tetragrammation rtr is what's ruining the anti-telepathic prison barrier on this world made by the kikes and their alien swine. You xtians and other enemy higher ups are the ones that prevent people from spiritual literacy and empowerment.

Do some reading instead of sniffing that disgusting asher yatzar bong made by pissrael. You are fucking annoying:
exposingchristianity.com
kabbalahexposed.com
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Blitzkreig wrote:

We are not doomed, do not worry. If this was the event that would finish us off, we would've been doing rituals against it 5 years ago.

You can heal with SaTaNaMa, as this is known to alter genes. Not that everything else in the Eight Fold Path doesn't do this, but this mantra is said to basically heal anything. If you have to get the vaccine for work or whatever, you should blast away at SaTaNaMa. I expect most people doing yoga and meditation will be strong enough to withstand any acute damage from it. SaTaNaMa to heal anything more long term.

The vaccine is dangerous and this will work against them. The majority of the populace does not want it. There is too much time between now and the end of 2021 and the physical and spiritual realm will change too quickly for them. Trump is going to fight until the end to maintain power and we are going to be blasting them the whole time. Just the last few months alone have been brutal for them due to our efforts, let alone 12 more months.

Even if they succeed with the vaccine and everyone gets vaccinated, then what is the result? They inflicted us with a health attack, but we withstand and keep punching back. The health toll from the vaccine will be too great and they will be unable to hide this. Either the vaccine damages people with great magnitude, exposing them, or the vaccine does too little damage and the populace is left still strong. They are screwed either way.
What we are forgetting is those in power really dont know what they are doing with this. It is an experiment. Most likely they are trying to harm people. Doesn't mean its going to happen. Doesn't mean they know how to do it. It could be that not much happens to people that get this if we are lucky.

Coraxo

Post by Coraxo »

AllhailEARTH wrote:oy gevalt
"all those who bless the JoyofSatan are blessed and all those who curse the JoyofSatan are cursed"
Keep it up and you'll drop dead like the annoying little fly you are in no time.
Hail Satan!!!!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

RAH55 wrote:I'm usually a quiet person. But I don't see much on the forums about the chinese threat. I figure these vacs would not come into play if it wasn't for the intentional spread of covid to the US. Which has now killed almost 300K. We will be probably be talking about over 500k by the end of next year. This according to what I read in the jos encyclopedia was a chinese goal. The use of bio weapons and we American gentiles are the main target. Now that we have communist in the WH we are even more screwed. Just a thought but maybe we should throw some ritual energy at the 3 gorges damn. It's already an accident waiting to happen and they are very nervous about it.. Down stream are a couple nuke plants. This would knock about a 1/3 of their energy out and wipe out a couple major cites. It would set them back 50 to 100 years . It would force America to retool their factories and become more independent. Just a meditative thought. Hail Satan !
Three points to consider:

1. There may be no pandemics, only a PCR test pandemics. PCR tests are not capable of detecting any virus, let alone Sars-CoV-2 that allegedly causes covid-19. This test was never designed to be used to diagnose viral infections and the last 2 statements come directly from who created the test.
2. The number are manipulated by governments. In truth, hospitals are paid to list patients as covid carriers, regardless of what they actually have. If covid exists, the numbers of infected and dead are considerably lower than advertised. Asymptomatics cannot transmit anything other than moral panic.
3. The actual recovery rate from this alleged infection is 99.97%. It is extremely unlikely the death rates you are presenting are corrected, meaning they a) are either hyperbolic, b) contain mostly people dead from other diseases, or c) both 'a' and 'b'.

Three things that do not add up is no coincidence, but a pattern. There is nothing to worry about this health ruse. The chance of contracting anything is unlikely. The chance, however, of being completely fucked up from this fake 'vaccine' is very high, almost certain. That's the whole point of the situation, as the title of the topic highlights.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Don't give crumbs to the rat. It will starve and disappear.
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

Gear88 wrote: Oh Mr.Mastery of telepathy please mind explaining to us how such telepathy is achievable? I mean I'd wager to state most JoS members have no telepathic training most receive signs from the Gods. Even if somehow we have telepathic messages unless your REALLY advanced telepathy could be hit or miss. In some cases it could even be yourself talking to your own mind.
Ignoring the rat, but on this I wanted to comment.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... nters.html - This is basically on the beginner section of the meditation page.
Hail Satan! Hail Hitler!

Be the best version of your self

Satan Is God main site

Magenta 666 Youtube Channel

Evilgoy ritual timer & Interactive Final RTR & Paintable Tetragrammaton Final RTR

Oy vey fucking kikes
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Coraxo wrote:
AllhailEARTH wrote:oy gevalt
"all those who bless the JoyofSatan are blessed and all those who curse the JoyofSatan are cursed"
Keep it up and you'll drop dead like the annoying little fly you are in no time.
This is some sort of psychopath that writes messages on how all "JoS Satanists" will all be killed, sued, murdered, tortured etc.

Every so often, it returns one step closer to the mental institution and with less and less sanity.

neo

Post by neo »

LOOK! Subvert the fucking vaccine, show them the trap that these bastard fucking rats have gamed this fucking matrix for depopulating 80%!!!!! Do what God would love you for... save nature, save everyone of true love, kind and compassion! Let's hear the fuckers squirm when they don't get what they tried gaming this fucking matrix for!
Lucian.Wolf

Post by Lucian.Wolf »

Chief Justice of South Africa on the vaccine

https://m.facebook.com/video_redirect/? ... &__tn__=FH
One Wire Phenomenon

Im a Viking !
but i think im the hiccup type haha

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jR8w9em1GXXo/

I want Maxine to see this..
One Wire Phenomenon

And i would like to add this to my prev post
Mabyvit is relevant im not sure;
The First Key

I reign over you, saith Satan/Lucifer in power exalted above the firmaments
and over the earth; in whose hands the sun is as a sword and the moon as a thorough-thrusting fire:
Who measureth your garments in the midst of my vestures and trussed you together as the palms of my hands and brightened your vestments with infernal light.
I made a law to govern my sons and daughters. I delivered truth and furnished to you the power of understanding. Moreover, ye lifted up your voices and swore obedience and
faith to Satan/Lucifer who liveth and triumpheth, whose beginning is not nor end cannot be. Who shineth as a flame in the midst of your palace and reigns amongst you as the
balance of righteousness and truth.

Move therefore and show yourselves! Open the mysteries of your creation!
Be friendly unto me! For I am the servant of the same!
The true worshipper of Satan/Lucifer In glory and power exalted, of the kingdom of the south.

First Key in Enochian

Ol sonuf vorsag goho Satan lonsh calz od vors caosgo; sobra zol
Ror i ta nazps od graa ta malprg:
Ds hol-q qaa nothoa zimz od Commah ta nobloh zien od luciftian oboleh a donasdogamatastos.
O ohorela taba ol nore od pasbs ol zonrensg vaoan od tooat nonucafe gmicalzoma. Pilah Farzm znrza od surzas adna od Gono de Satan, ds hom od
Toh. Soba croodzi ipam ul vls ipamis. Ds loholo vep nothoa poamal
Od bogpa aai ta piap piamol od vaoan.

Zacare ca od zamran! Odo cicle qaa! Zorge! Zir noco!
Hoath Satan bvfd lonsh londoh babage.
Jax911

Post by Jax911 »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As time goes, "We", the "Conspiracy Theorists", those who say things that are actually for real and not just hoax bollocks, will merely be prophets. The sad news is that none of this is going to be pleasant. Normally, when things are written, an approach for "Everyone" is taken here. This time, I will briefly go directly to the explanations, because there is no real point to keep things in a form of "simplified content" now.

The enemy, as everyone knows, are aliens. Everyone who has read our material, knows and understands what they want, and what their "plan" is for humanity. If one does not, go read our material, before it is too late and/or it becomes outlawed or it disappears. It is our mission to simply keep going for as long as possible.

The enemy takes over planets, and enslaves them in a fashion, similar to that of the borg. While humans are told a lot of bullshit excuses on a lot of events, the enemy alien plan is rather simple. As one human enslaves a lot of bees, quite easily, and can manipulate them, so humans are being collectively lured into their damnation.

One aspect of this, is race mixing. To humans, this makes no sense. Some people even think there is nothing bad or something in this. In alien eyes, "Race mixing", especially in those advanced in Genetic Engineering, means one thing: Create a singular gene pool. This is only for easier manipulation purposes. They don't care about anything else, but wiping out adverse genetic content [remnants of other hostile aliens such as the Nordics of our side, and other code instilled into Gentiles by our Gods, the creators]. They only care to create a singular, easy to manipulate, unified pool.

When this purpose is achieved, and while this happens, the enemy, also has a clear plan, to systematically, wipe out segments of human DNA that are a problem to them. Now, with the so called mRNA vaccine, we have a first attempt to see how this would work on the large scale, and how this new technology could be utilized. One might as well call this a first, and global, human guinea pig experiment. China and other countries have done a lot of this to humans, and have went as far as making hybrids.

This technology will be pivotal in the future for the enemy, to remove specific segments from the "Gene pool" of humanity. It would be far better to do this all on a "Global Scale" and to "Solve a Pandemic", rather than have many individuals disappearing and being experimented solely by themselves, which could backfire such as the case in China. China went as far as to create half human, half animal hybrids, half human half pigs, and other similar..."Creations".

While this technology could be used in trusted or decent purposes, there is no guarantee this is happening now or is safe. Rather, just observe the pressure and force that is pushed on people to take this vaccine, and use your brain to work it out. How naive does one have to be to not understand that this is in the very least, an experiment? Nobody should be put to be experimented upon without their consent.

For those who think this is a conspiracy theory, go read on what mRNA Vaccination is supposed to do, and what it aims at doing. The actual procedure, and what it aims to achieve. Then make some thoughts on how this could go, given the situation with the enemy? Or simply what happens if this goes "Wrong"?

Well, Pfizer, Moderna, or Oxford, definitely will not take any responsibility for it, and they know very well the reasons they aren't taking any responsibility for their "Vaccines". This is however only the surface of this.

The above, as I have explained many years earlier [shared to me directly by the Gods] is what Lucifuge said and shared, in the early beginning stages. Progressively, if the enemy is in control, the above, in the far end of history, will generate a situation of "homogenized" clump of humans, that will progressively be turned to another species through applications of the above technology, and will end up as a slave race.

Don't buy the propaganda, none of the "World Leaders" are getting any of this vaccine or any other down the line. It will be water for them.

This is not to criminalize vaccination or potential application, but to just display how the enemy could use this.

Lucifuge also showed me other things, which involve turning humans and populations into greys through a combination of genetic manipulation and technology. While this may look as if it's too far for humans, this is not far for more advanced civilizations. This would be non feasible however with such huge amount of humans on this planet. Greys are themselves, a genetically homogenized, communized, technology enslaved, alien species.

The enemy is at war with humanity, because we have latent psychic ability, we also have "allies" [our Gods that we don't even know, but they do] and plus, we are big in numbers and the enemy does not have as many numbers as we do. We would not be at "war" if they had won or had an easy victory, and they are aware of other potentials inside humanity that we are not.

Part of this also is a fear the enemy has that in case we evolve past a point and we are not under their thumb, we may resist them or attack them. The enemy rants about "Diversity", and their path to "Diversity" is going to kill all so called "Diversity", until all humans look and are, more or less, entirely the same.

The plan to homogenize humanity, is going slow however, and therefore, manual application such as potential future DNA alteration on the large scale, is now appearing to come in the horizon as a goal to accelerate things before the enemy experiences a major reaction by humanity and/or our Gods. They have to try this at all costs.

All of this is also related to identification purposes as everyone knows, which will be based on the future of mass surveillance. Gabi, Bill Gate's company, is about digital identification. Most of this is just a "Trust exercise", and the enemy divides now the goats from the sheep, measuring how many individuals are with them and obedient, and how many are going to pose an obstacle in the future. This war is reaching a spearhead, and more of this are going to happen worldwide. Data is gathered on people at unprecedented rates, dividing flock from flock.

The unfortunate case, is that humanity, and the so called "Leading Nations", such as the United States, are in communication with these hostile alien entities. These entities know very well how to manipulate and to lie to humanity, and they have individuals working for them. Two sides have been fighting for this world for a very long time. None of what is happening is "Fated", "Mandatory for the future", or even "Necessary". None of this is also to "Evolve humanity" or anything like this.

People in leading positions do understand this, and they get constantly approached by our side and that of the enemy. They will have to choose. For some other situations, the power to choose is rather limited and strangulated. Just look at what happened to the US elections, and understand, that the dogma of humanity 'choosing for itself', where the choice is not the enemy, will be forced to always be the enemy.

All of this sudden "Lockdown" was proven to be unnecessary. Countries that have went without like Sweden, have been for the most part, just fine. Other countries were used as guinea experiments to consider how these things in the severe level could fly in the future.

Rumors are also circulating, a second round of this "Co-Vid" or some other related illness, is going to circulate itself, to create more pressure than the first round. That will depend on how far the enemy perceives they can promote this situation. Where there are no reactions, it's guaranteed, they will keep pushing it to the limit.

All of this has a lot of aims which have been discussed here by ourselves and members - these are political, economic, and social issues that are around the lockdown, and a major power grab is also taking place now. The "disease" itself is not any justifiable ground for most of the things happening, nor is the so called "Pandemic" situation. But the pandemic is the only excuse this could happen, to "Unite" people in a "Global" effort, or for lack of other words, bring "Globalism" together.

In the heat of their high, the "Globalists", or in plain, Jews and their alien reptilian cohorts, also revealed all the rest of the Communist plans that come with this. No ownership, forced DNA manipulation, forced "Socialism", total end of "Free Speech" and information, etc.

The enemy attempted a huge attack on the JoS by 2019 and during 2020, both from the inside and externally, in a combination that was supposed to be a fatality to the JoS. Things we have said have been too "far" and have only been correct and will become more obvious and correct as time goes.

We were warned as early as 2017 and we were prepared, unbeknowst to enemies on the inside and outside. They were caught for fools. We will do whatever is possible to do to continue for as long as possible. The situation of the world is heading to the head of the spear, and this will continue in the upcoming years. Those truly of Satan do understand this and what this means and entails.

Now, on the heavens, astrologically, there are configurations that happened again in the Middle Ages, towards both their beginning and the end. This is to say the least a very pivotal time. Humanity is now going through a case of "Janus", which is the symbol responsible for the opening and closing of dimensions, and moving from one era to the other.

We are heading on either a new, digital form of Middle Ages, with all the new tools of the new "Century", or the actual Age of Aquarius. While many praise the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius also presents extreme technology, aliens, and advanced beyond human comprehension. How these will evolve, is up to the energies that run here. Humans can do our end, and our Gods have to do their end.

The world is changing and there is no back button to it. During the time of good news [that people are finally seeing this and have a choice to fight back], there is also the time for bad news: that this might actually go through if humans do not react to it.

We will do our duty and upcoming Rituals to steer the wheel, for as long as we can.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
France has recently allowed the Pfizer/Biontech vaccines. And as it appears, as someone who has received an organ transplantation and takes anti-rejection pills which suppresses your immunity sytem, i'll be on the 1st list to get it. Will it be safe as long as i keep up my AOP and yoga?
"Care for yourself first, then for your household and at last care for your state."
"A sane mind comes from a healthy body."
-Genghis Khan
Having a hard time counting your repetitions and vibrations? Try this out
https://scorecounter.com/click-counter/
Hail Satan
Hail Agares
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Jax911 wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As time goes, "We", the "Conspiracy Theorists", those who say things that are actually for real and not just hoax bollocks, will merely be prophets. The sad news is that none of this is going to be pleasant. Normally, when things are written, an approach for "Everyone" is taken here. This time, I will briefly go directly to the explanations, because there is no real point to keep things in a form of "simplified content" now.

The enemy, as everyone knows, are aliens. Everyone who has read our material, knows and understands what they want, and what their "plan" is for humanity. If one does not, go read our material, before it is too late and/or it becomes outlawed or it disappears. It is our mission to simply keep going for as long as possible.

The enemy takes over planets, and enslaves them in a fashion, similar to that of the borg. While humans are told a lot of bullshit excuses on a lot of events, the enemy alien plan is rather simple. As one human enslaves a lot of bees, quite easily, and can manipulate them, so humans are being collectively lured into their damnation.

One aspect of this, is race mixing. To humans, this makes no sense. Some people even think there is nothing bad or something in this. In alien eyes, "Race mixing", especially in those advanced in Genetic Engineering, means one thing: Create a singular gene pool. This is only for easier manipulation purposes. They don't care about anything else, but wiping out adverse genetic content [remnants of other hostile aliens such as the Nordics of our side, and other code instilled into Gentiles by our Gods, the creators]. They only care to create a singular, easy to manipulate, unified pool.

When this purpose is achieved, and while this happens, the enemy, also has a clear plan, to systematically, wipe out segments of human DNA that are a problem to them. Now, with the so called mRNA vaccine, we have a first attempt to see how this would work on the large scale, and how this new technology could be utilized. One might as well call this a first, and global, human guinea pig experiment. China and other countries have done a lot of this to humans, and have went as far as making hybrids.

This technology will be pivotal in the future for the enemy, to remove specific segments from the "Gene pool" of humanity. It would be far better to do this all on a "Global Scale" and to "Solve a Pandemic", rather than have many individuals disappearing and being experimented solely by themselves, which could backfire such as the case in China. China went as far as to create half human, half animal hybrids, half human half pigs, and other similar..."Creations".

While this technology could be used in trusted or decent purposes, there is no guarantee this is happening now or is safe. Rather, just observe the pressure and force that is pushed on people to take this vaccine, and use your brain to work it out. How naive does one have to be to not understand that this is in the very least, an experiment? Nobody should be put to be experimented upon without their consent.

For those who think this is a conspiracy theory, go read on what mRNA Vaccination is supposed to do, and what it aims at doing. The actual procedure, and what it aims to achieve. Then make some thoughts on how this could go, given the situation with the enemy? Or simply what happens if this goes "Wrong"?

Well, Pfizer, Moderna, or Oxford, definitely will not take any responsibility for it, and they know very well the reasons they aren't taking any responsibility for their "Vaccines". This is however only the surface of this.

The above, as I have explained many years earlier [shared to me directly by the Gods] is what Lucifuge said and shared, in the early beginning stages. Progressively, if the enemy is in control, the above, in the far end of history, will generate a situation of "homogenized" clump of humans, that will progressively be turned to another species through applications of the above technology, and will end up as a slave race.

Don't buy the propaganda, none of the "World Leaders" are getting any of this vaccine or any other down the line. It will be water for them.

This is not to criminalize vaccination or potential application, but to just display how the enemy could use this.

Lucifuge also showed me other things, which involve turning humans and populations into greys through a combination of genetic manipulation and technology. While this may look as if it's too far for humans, this is not far for more advanced civilizations. This would be non feasible however with such huge amount of humans on this planet. Greys are themselves, a genetically homogenized, communized, technology enslaved, alien species.

The enemy is at war with humanity, because we have latent psychic ability, we also have "allies" [our Gods that we don't even know, but they do] and plus, we are big in numbers and the enemy does not have as many numbers as we do. We would not be at "war" if they had won or had an easy victory, and they are aware of other potentials inside humanity that we are not.

Part of this also is a fear the enemy has that in case we evolve past a point and we are not under their thumb, we may resist them or attack them. The enemy rants about "Diversity", and their path to "Diversity" is going to kill all so called "Diversity", until all humans look and are, more or less, entirely the same.

The plan to homogenize humanity, is going slow however, and therefore, manual application such as potential future DNA alteration on the large scale, is now appearing to come in the horizon as a goal to accelerate things before the enemy experiences a major reaction by humanity and/or our Gods. They have to try this at all costs.

All of this is also related to identification purposes as everyone knows, which will be based on the future of mass surveillance. Gabi, Bill Gate's company, is about digital identification. Most of this is just a "Trust exercise", and the enemy divides now the goats from the sheep, measuring how many individuals are with them and obedient, and how many are going to pose an obstacle in the future. This war is reaching a spearhead, and more of this are going to happen worldwide. Data is gathered on people at unprecedented rates, dividing flock from flock.

The unfortunate case, is that humanity, and the so called "Leading Nations", such as the United States, are in communication with these hostile alien entities. These entities know very well how to manipulate and to lie to humanity, and they have individuals working for them. Two sides have been fighting for this world for a very long time. None of what is happening is "Fated", "Mandatory for the future", or even "Necessary". None of this is also to "Evolve humanity" or anything like this.

People in leading positions do understand this, and they get constantly approached by our side and that of the enemy. They will have to choose. For some other situations, the power to choose is rather limited and strangulated. Just look at what happened to the US elections, and understand, that the dogma of humanity 'choosing for itself', where the choice is not the enemy, will be forced to always be the enemy.

All of this sudden "Lockdown" was proven to be unnecessary. Countries that have went without like Sweden, have been for the most part, just fine. Other countries were used as guinea experiments to consider how these things in the severe level could fly in the future.

Rumors are also circulating, a second round of this "Co-Vid" or some other related illness, is going to circulate itself, to create more pressure than the first round. That will depend on how far the enemy perceives they can promote this situation. Where there are no reactions, it's guaranteed, they will keep pushing it to the limit.

All of this has a lot of aims which have been discussed here by ourselves and members - these are political, economic, and social issues that are around the lockdown, and a major power grab is also taking place now. The "disease" itself is not any justifiable ground for most of the things happening, nor is the so called "Pandemic" situation. But the pandemic is the only excuse this could happen, to "Unite" people in a "Global" effort, or for lack of other words, bring "Globalism" together.

In the heat of their high, the "Globalists", or in plain, Jews and their alien reptilian cohorts, also revealed all the rest of the Communist plans that come with this. No ownership, forced DNA manipulation, forced "Socialism", total end of "Free Speech" and information, etc.

The enemy attempted a huge attack on the JoS by 2019 and during 2020, both from the inside and externally, in a combination that was supposed to be a fatality to the JoS. Things we have said have been too "far" and have only been correct and will become more obvious and correct as time goes.

We were warned as early as 2017 and we were prepared, unbeknowst to enemies on the inside and outside. They were caught for fools. We will do whatever is possible to do to continue for as long as possible. The situation of the world is heading to the head of the spear, and this will continue in the upcoming years. Those truly of Satan do understand this and what this means and entails.

Now, on the heavens, astrologically, there are configurations that happened again in the Middle Ages, towards both their beginning and the end. This is to say the least a very pivotal time. Humanity is now going through a case of "Janus", which is the symbol responsible for the opening and closing of dimensions, and moving from one era to the other.

We are heading on either a new, digital form of Middle Ages, with all the new tools of the new "Century", or the actual Age of Aquarius. While many praise the Age of Aquarius, Aquarius also presents extreme technology, aliens, and advanced beyond human comprehension. How these will evolve, is up to the energies that run here. Humans can do our end, and our Gods have to do their end.

The world is changing and there is no back button to it. During the time of good news [that people are finally seeing this and have a choice to fight back], there is also the time for bad news: that this might actually go through if humans do not react to it.

We will do our duty and upcoming Rituals to steer the wheel, for as long as we can.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
France has recently allowed the Pfizer/Biontech vaccines. And as it appears, as someone who has received an organ transplantation and takes anti-rejection pills which suppresses your immunity sytem, i'll be on the 1st list to get it. Will it be safe as long as i keep up my AOP and yoga?
They cannot legally force you.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update on 10 January '21
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

Jax911 wrote:France has recently allowed the Pfizer/Biontech vaccines. And as it appears, as someone who has received an organ transplantation and takes anti-rejection pills which suppresses your immunity sytem, i'll be on the 1st list to get it. Will it be safe as long as i keep up my AOP and yoga?
Highly unlikely. This is an mRNA vaccine. I have no idea why they never bothered with a dead or dying culture of Covid-19 and done a traditional vaccine.

The mRNA connects with your DNA produces a protein or piece of protein then you go through a process of immunization.

The fact their fucking with your DNA is proof enough that it's gonna produce negativity as the years pass.

Shame about your issues but this has bad written all over it. IF you can avoid the vaccine but if not then well lets hope your the percentage of people who suffer no negativity.

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

On The killing the Tetragrammaton add on when it says "this world and all worlds" I think that part is supposed to refer to some thoughtforms related to YHVH placed on the planets that deal with how they interact with us in Astrology most specifically I am thinking of Saturn but there are probably others that the enemy created dealing with other planets likely Neptune too. This destroys them. I think I better understand that part now this insight kind of Just came to me and I wanted to write it down on here for anyones thoughts.

Is that correct.

Post by 369369369 »

Hello, I am called to make this post summarizing the hundreds of hours of research and self-testing I have done to find out what is real and what is fake. I stumbled a lot into traps and other lies and have came through them wiser to the other side where I have a more complete take on health and what really works. My goal posting here is to help you and for you to help others. I am not selling anything or profiting in anyway. I don't care about money, I believe you should take what I say and double check it. After you double check it try it. After you try it see how you feel. I will give you only claims and remedies that are backed by research. All research can be found online if that's your way. Okay lets start.

I will be brief, reason being it shouldn't be that hard to remain in good health, and the underlying concepts are quite simple.

Lets start with this simple idea. If you can keep toxic materials out of your body, and nourish it with the things that it needs you will always be healthy without exception no matter what. Now this is simpler said than done.

We are bombarded from every angle with poisons especially in city centers and highly populated areas.

So what's a good idea? Move out of the metropolis and go to a more remote area with fresh air! Yes this is a big first step. If you cant move right now whatever, there are still ways we can fight back.

Lets start with Nano. The only way we have discovered so far to remove the Nano "smart dust" and synthetic polymers which are magnetically attracted to the pineal gland are with the AMD machine I have talked about before. Or building the Nano device yourself for much cheaper.(Best way) However if you have a lot of extra money you can buy one from AMD called the ion cleanse footbath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVyfRVq_SC0&t=2116s

What should I eat? Short answer: Everything!

Long answer: In the year 2021 it is no longer what you eat but where it comes from. EVERY SINGLE THING you will ever buy at the supermarket will have some degree of nano-particle and glyphosate and GMO poisoning. In the USA the organic standard is a joke. It means nothing, absolutely nothing and don't be mislead to think otherwise. However there are certain products which are exceptions. Fermented dairy is one. Mineral salt is another. You are pretty safe to buy Kefir, Sour Cream and Yogurt as long as it is full bodied(full fat) and does not contain fruit or anything else. Just plain old whole milk. Even though it is pasteurized (killing everything good inside) it still contains ferments and enzymes that are AMAZING for your body and launch many many different enzymatic reactions.

Two: some of you will disagree with this and that's fine. All drugs are bad period. Weed, LSD, Mushrooms(exceptions), Ayahuasca etc. I have tried the first three In fact there are very few drugs I have not tried in my lifetime(Not bragging, I am nodding my head in shame) This "fake enlightened" agenda is being pushed down your throats. Weed was never used by the original Rastas only as a medicine they would put in their smoothies and food and eaten(NEVER smoked) as it turns a healthy plant toxic. Do you see the deception? (Instead of telling people to eat the herb to cure cancer, they tell you to smoke it to cause cancer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UftuJpTLLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtHO4EFmbIk

Weed smoke especially with the stuff they spray it with in dispensaries is almost as bad as cigarette smoke. Mushrooms from my research can be used to treat a lot of different ailments. But in fractional doses, not enough to cause hallucinations as this will fry your nervous system.

Lets sum up the drugs. If you open your third eye you will be able to trip naturally for as long as you want forever. So those of you who feel they need dope to meditate or be spiritual clean the rocks out of the center of your head.(Don't worry Ill tell you how) You probably have nano-particle/fluoride/glyphosate/aluminum in your pineal and that's why you are dependent on these substances.

Next point how to clean the rocks out of your brain?

Step 1( Clean your gut from the GMO and toxic buildup so that the toxins can leave your body easily)

Don't ignore step 1, you will have detox reactions that are VERY unpleasant when this poison starts to leave your body with the next methods I will talk about. This stuff is some of the most toxic known to man and it is important to have a good elimination route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKXbeLK36o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-5uQF0XSM&t=641s

How? Sodium thiosulfate and ascorbic acid. Watch this here(there are other ways and they are very slow and ineffective)

Step 2: Borax and magnesium. You really want me to eat laundry detergent Sam? No I'm not crazy, borax is the antidote to fluoride and chemtrails borax will clean your chakras and remove calcium buildup. Which is why it is ILLEGAL in some countries. Mix 1/8 of a teaspoon in water and drink it. Buy some ancient minerals magnesium and spray it all over your body and rub it in. They work together in the body! Ding ding ding you are a winner!

Proof:

http://cancer.cytoluminator.com/cancer- ... py/httpwww...

Step 3: Lugols Iodine. start with 1-2 drops and work your way up. Iodine displaces fluoride from the thyroid. Iodine increases sex hormones. Iodine regenerates your body. Iodine raises IQ. Enough said. Make sure you take selenium as well as they work together in the body.

https://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS%C2%AE-Lu ... ne-2/dp/B0...

https://www.amazon.com/NutraBio-Seleniu ... e/dp/B00BM...

Step 4: Copper and Zinc for supporting the adrenals. This is the copper I use. Do you take Zinc? if so, good. If you aren't taking copper while taking zinc you are highly deficient in copper. Most important, copper regenerates the brain synapses as well as supports the adrenals as the toxic waste is flushed from your cells. Copper kills parasites, mold and viruses. Copper prevents Alzheimer's and dementia. Copper cures arthritis (along with borax) This is very important. What I use

https://www.amazon.com/NutraBio-Copper- ... Capsules/d...

(contains no fillers just copper)

more in depth on copper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojyqdZUQcws&t=2542s

Step 5: Don't be lazy, go find a farmer. Buy almost everything from them Do it. You will avoid a lot of the poisons that are sprayed on every single crop in the USA.

Step 6: Drink distilled water. But my minerals? what about my minerals? That's a load of donkey dung. All minerals your body need will be from the food you get at step 5. Distilled water is the purest water you will ever find anywhere. Buy your own distiller don't buy it from the store as plastic in the containers from the store leech into water. (Synthetic estrogens and endocrine blockers, sounds great huh?). If you live outside the city and have a well that is fine.(test it to make sure) Anyone who tells you that distilled water is bad has no idea what they are talking about. Spring water is full of chemtrails and other poison's. End of story.

So if I drink clean water and eat clean food I will be healthy and strong? Yes. It really is that simple.

Last thing: any diet is garbage, eat everything if you can find it clean. Wild caught fish eat it, wild grass fed meat from a farmer not from the store eat it. Unpasteurized milk drink it.( avoid regular milk at the store like the plague it is poison) Drink kefir instead. Vegetables and fruits from your local farmer there you go!

The reason why so many vegetarians get sick is because of the nano-tech sprayed on every single commercial crop in the USA. In fact one who practices a lot of yoga should stay on a diet of mainly vegetables this is done to steer the energy from digestion to evolution. However if these vegetables are from the store you will die very fast. You have been warned.

Any questions. Send me a message, anything I missed or you disagree with comment or send me a message. All I ask is you keep an open-mind and free yourself from the prison you call your assumptions and programming.
Gear88

Post by Gear88 »

369369369 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:31 am
Hello, I am called to make this post summarizing the hundreds of hours of research and self-testing I have done to find out what is real and what is fake. I stumbled a lot into traps and other lies and have came through them wiser to the other side where I have a more complete take on health and what really works. My goal posting here is to help you and for you to help others. I am not selling anything or profiting in anyway. I don't care about money, I believe you should take what I say and double check it. After you double check it try it. After you try it see how you feel. I will give you only claims and remedies that are backed by research. All research can be found online if that's your way. Okay lets start.

I will be brief, reason being it shouldn't be that hard to remain in good health, and the underlying concepts are quite simple.

Lets start with this simple idea. If you can keep toxic materials out of your body, and nourish it with the things that it needs you will always be healthy without exception no matter what. Now this is simpler said than done.

We are bombarded from every angle with poisons especially in city centers and highly populated areas.

So what's a good idea? Move out of the metropolis and go to a more remote area with fresh air! Yes this is a big first step. If you cant move right now whatever, there are still ways we can fight back.

Lets start with Nano. The only way we have discovered so far to remove the Nano "smart dust" and synthetic polymers which are magnetically attracted to the pineal gland are with the AMD machine I have talked about before. Or building the Nano device yourself for much cheaper.(Best way) However if you have a lot of extra money you can buy one from AMD called the ion cleanse footbath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVyfRVq_SC0&t=2116s

What should I eat? Short answer: Everything!

Long answer: In the year 2021 it is no longer what you eat but where it comes from. EVERY SINGLE THING you will ever buy at the supermarket will have some degree of nano-particle and glyphosate and GMO poisoning. In the USA the organic standard is a joke. It means nothing, absolutely nothing and don't be mislead to think otherwise. However there are certain products which are exceptions. Fermented dairy is one. Mineral salt is another. You are pretty safe to buy Kefir, Sour Cream and Yogurt as long as it is full bodied(full fat) and does not contain fruit or anything else. Just plain old whole milk. Even though it is pasteurized (killing everything good inside) it still contains ferments and enzymes that are AMAZING for your body and launch many many different enzymatic reactions.

Two: some of you will disagree with this and that's fine. All drugs are bad period. Weed, LSD, Mushrooms(exceptions), Ayahuasca etc. I have tried the first three In fact there are very few drugs I have not tried in my lifetime(Not bragging, I am nodding my head in shame) This "fake enlightened" agenda is being pushed down your throats. Weed was never used by the original Rastas only as a medicine they would put in their smoothies and food and eaten(NEVER smoked) as it turns a healthy plant toxic. Do you see the deception? (Instead of telling people to eat the herb to cure cancer, they tell you to smoke it to cause cancer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UftuJpTLLw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtHO4EFmbIk

Weed smoke especially with the stuff they spray it with in dispensaries is almost as bad as cigarette smoke. Mushrooms from my research can be used to treat a lot of different ailments. But in fractional doses, not enough to cause hallucinations as this will fry your nervous system.

Lets sum up the drugs. If you open your third eye you will be able to trip naturally for as long as you want forever. So those of you who feel they need dope to meditate or be spiritual clean the rocks out of the center of your head.(Don't worry Ill tell you how) You probably have nano-particle/fluoride/glyphosate/aluminum in your pineal and that's why you are dependent on these substances.

Next point how to clean the rocks out of your brain?

Step 1( Clean your gut from the GMO and toxic buildup so that the toxins can leave your body easily)

Don't ignore step 1, you will have detox reactions that are VERY unpleasant when this poison starts to leave your body with the next methods I will talk about. This stuff is some of the most toxic known to man and it is important to have a good elimination route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKXbeLK36o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-5uQF0XSM&t=641s

How? Sodium thiosulfate and ascorbic acid. Watch this here(there are other ways and they are very slow and ineffective)

Step 2: Borax and magnesium. You really want me to eat laundry detergent Sam? No I'm not crazy, borax is the antidote to fluoride and chemtrails borax will clean your chakras and remove calcium buildup. Which is why it is ILLEGAL in some countries. Mix 1/8 of a teaspoon in water and drink it. Buy some ancient minerals magnesium and spray it all over your body and rub it in. They work together in the body! Ding ding ding you are a winner!

Proof:

http://cancer.cytoluminator.com/cancer- ... py/httpwww...

Step 3: Lugols Iodine. start with 1-2 drops and work your way up. Iodine displaces fluoride from the thyroid. Iodine increases sex hormones. Iodine regenerates your body. Iodine raises IQ. Enough said. Make sure you take selenium as well as they work together in the body.

https://www.amazon.com/J-CROWS%C2%AE-Lu ... ne-2/dp/B0...

https://www.amazon.com/NutraBio-Seleniu ... e/dp/B00BM...

Step 4: Copper and Zinc for supporting the adrenals. This is the copper I use. Do you take Zinc? if so, good. If you aren't taking copper while taking zinc you are highly deficient in copper. Most important, copper regenerates the brain synapses as well as supports the adrenals as the toxic waste is flushed from your cells. Copper kills parasites, mold and viruses. Copper prevents Alzheimer's and dementia. Copper cures arthritis (along with borax) This is very important. What I use

https://www.amazon.com/NutraBio-Copper- ... Capsules/d...

(contains no fillers just copper)

more in depth on copper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojyqdZUQcws&t=2542s

Step 5: Don't be lazy, go find a farmer. Buy almost everything from them Do it. You will avoid a lot of the poisons that are sprayed on every single crop in the USA.

Step 6: Drink distilled water. But my minerals? what about my minerals? That's a load of donkey dung. All minerals your body need will be from the food you get at step 5. Distilled water is the purest water you will ever find anywhere. Buy your own distiller don't buy it from the store as plastic in the containers from the store leech into water. (Synthetic estrogens and endocrine blockers, sounds great huh?). If you live outside the city and have a well that is fine.(test it to make sure) Anyone who tells you that distilled water is bad has no idea what they are talking about. Spring water is full of chemtrails and other poison's. End of story.

So if I drink clean water and eat clean food I will be healthy and strong? Yes. It really is that simple.

Last thing: any diet is garbage, eat everything if you can find it clean. Wild caught fish eat it, wild grass fed meat from a farmer not from the store eat it. Unpasteurized milk drink it.( avoid regular milk at the store like the plague it is poison) Drink kefir instead. Vegetables and fruits from your local farmer there you go!

The reason why so many vegetarians get sick is because of the nano-tech sprayed on every single commercial crop in the USA. In fact one who practices a lot of yoga should stay on a diet of mainly vegetables this is done to steer the energy from digestion to evolution. However if these vegetables are from the store you will die very fast. You have been warned.

Any questions. Send me a message, anything I missed or you disagree with comment or send me a message. All I ask is you keep an open-mind and free yourself from the prison you call your assumptions and programming.
I'm not gonna argue with some of what you have said. You pretty much did your homework. My only critique is "Why on this forum post" and not "in the health section of our forums" or "main forum section". You would have gotten more views.

Also Nano-tech mind going into further mentioning of said thing. Are you trying to state nano-tech as in chemicals put together to cause harm? Or are you meaning advanced stuff like nanites and specific nano constructs that cause harm?

Either way I agree the food industry is bad. Back when I was about 7 or 8 years old when my dad picked me up from elementary I used to state "I hate food, I hate eating, etc.etc. same with other stuff like music or even life itself". Maybe in my ignorance as to WHY I said it maybe my sensitive nature caused me to hate food for said factors.

To be honest in my personal life I detest the act the act of eating. Everything we eat is poison and everything we do poisons us. So it's no hope situation. I HAVE to eat but at the same time most foods are trying to kill us.

As for distilled water despite drinking from gallon jugs for nearly two years only recently as of sometime last year getting a distiller and glass tap from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I've never had issues with distilled water. Maybe it's just me but I gotta agree with distilled water.

Anyways keep us posted on other health benefits always like seeing health benefits even IF some people sound crazy. Although now a days with how crazy the World has gotten and how crazy it's gonna get with kike and China cocksucker Biden, we'll see whom really is the crazies and whom really are the NPCs.

Post by 369369369 »

Gear88 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:03 pm
369369369 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:31 am
Could you link me some places to post this? I am new here. I will.

Post by 369369369 »

Answering you question. Nano is a technology used to shut down our DNA and modify out the "unwanted" portions. It is HIGHLY concentrated in vaccines and also in chemtrails and obviously the food and water supply. Also to shorten you lifespan so you live just long enough to produce NPC offspring to slave in the jewtrix until they feed their AI enough DNA and no longer need humans to slave for them. The answer to your second question is once a particle is in a nano carrier they can put ANYTHING they want in it. XNA, mercury, alluminium, barium, viruses, Chimp DNA, aborted baby DNA. Literally anything. The scary thing is in nano form it bypasses all of your bodies defense mechanisms and enter tissues directly including the brain. Another part is there is no way in hell your body can remove this stuff by itself. It will stay there forever and ever unless you can remove it with some magnetic field. This is exactly what I have linked. This is a short synopsis an in depth explanation of what it is and how to fight it is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOfZ5PddKc&t=16s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7QCVhltV4Y&t=297s
Kinnaree

Post by Kinnaree »

I forgot which state it was, but in that state, the public school system will not allow for parents to pull their kids out of school.

Parents these days who want to avoid the cv19 shot, want to put their kids in homeschool. It is looking bad for parents these days.
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

You all seem to think this will end with just refusing to take it, apparently not:

https://www.businessinsider.com/vaccina ... AwI1W5q5ug
Health and tech giants including Microsoft and Oracle are creating vaccination passports so that people can prove they've had a shot before boarding planes or entering stores
Well, damn me I thought that if all of you had your vaccines then you didn't have to worry about the rest of us that didn't, right? Discrimination and fumbled logic at its finest, but no worries people will accept it.
"For some period of time, most all of us are going to have to demonstrate either negative COVID-19 testing or an up-to-date vaccination status to go about the normal routines of our lives," Dr. Brad Perkins, the foundation's chief medical officer, told The New York Times.

Perkins added that that would happen "whether it's getting on an airplane and going to a different country, whether it's going to work, to school, to the grocery store, to live concerts or sporting events."
You can even notice the mistake "all of us" instead "most of us". Also "For some period of time" means indefinitely, in case you need translations. If you agree to the first step, then it will become common practice to go and get your shot twice a year every year with whatever they want.

And btw Thomas did you know people working in malls and supermarkets were forced to take the vaccin or they would not be allowed to work?

And ofcourse this is allowed because most Gentiles are stupid, brainwashed and cowards. This muh democracy is literally killing us. I know Cobra and others do believe in our people, but at moments like this I seem to wish the worst happens to them because how else could they possibly stop believing all the bullshit they are told? The rage...

Here is your death, sorry health passport, stupid cattle. Because this is exactly like branding your cattle with the hot iron. Except the animals fight it, our people go there willingly.

I've got the power to fly into the wind / The power to be free to die and live again
This power's like fire, fire loves to burn / Make the world a grave of ashes in an urn
The power in the darkness to see without my sight / Walk among the living free of wrong and right
The power of the magic the power of the spell / Not to serve in Heaven but one day to rule in Hell

- What are you afraid of, mortal?
- An empty page, master.