Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Know what you are doing

tandt

Understanding and knowing what you are doing is of great importance in this path.
I'm mainly writing this for newbies.
Do you know what you are doing.
When you sit down to do the Final ritual, Do you really and fully understanding what you are doing.

This reminds me of another time when I was doing the Final Ritual.
Father visited me soon after I finished and he helped me fully understand what I was doing.
I was shown the world, different people suffering and all the damage the enemy has caused.
He explained to me that the ritual I had done is helping to solve all these problems we have.
I became very aware of the impact of the final ritual.
From there, even if the enemy attacks me, I'm fully aware that they are doing this to me because I chose to follow my Gods, I chose life instead of death, I chose power instead of weakness and I chose the best for me and the universe.
This is gives me more strength to go on, because I'm fully aware of what is taking place.

Knowing what you are doing is very important, it helps you go on even when you are facing challenges.
Just remind yourself that all this you are going through is because you chose the right path and you are really doing so well.

When you sit down to meditate, be aware of what you are doing, the benefits you are going to get from that, be fully aware of all of that. This will fill you with more strength to go on, even sometimes when you fill like you don't want to meditate.
Be aware and fully understand, you will enjoy the going.

Hail Father Satan forever and ever !!

This post has helped me immensely. Thank you. I believe you just gave me the final key to a puzzle I have been trying to solve for some time.

tandt said:
Understanding and knowing what you are doing is of great importance in this path.
I'm mainly writing this for newbies.
Do you know what you are doing.
When you sit down to do the Final ritual, Do you really and fully understanding what you are doing.

This reminds me of another time when I was doing the Final Ritual.
Father visited me soon after I finished and he helped me fully understand what I was doing.
I was shown the world, different people suffering and all the damage the enemy has caused.
He explained to me that the ritual I had done is helping to solve all these problems we have.
I became very aware of the impact of the final ritual.
From there, even if the enemy attacks me, I'm fully aware that they are doing this to me because I chose to follow my Gods, I chose life instead of death, I chose power instead of weakness and I chose the best for me and the universe.
This is gives me more strength to go on, because I'm fully aware of what is taking place.

Knowing what you are doing is very important, it helps you go on even when you are facing challenges.
Just remind yourself that all this you are going through is because you chose the right path and you are really doing so well.

When you sit down to meditate, be aware of what you are doing, the benefits you are going to get from that, be fully aware of all of that. This will fill you with more strength to go on, even sometimes when you fill like you don't want to meditate.
Be aware and fully understand, you will enjoy the going.

Hail Father Satan forever and ever !!

This is a very cool testimony and reminds me of a similar experience I had in the past. I didn’t fully understand why we did the RTR or why it was important. I just participated told because I was told to and I relayed that to Father when he inquired on why I participated in them but didn’t understand the importance. It made me realize to not be a blind follower, to not just regurgitate what was being told to me but to fully digest and understand the information. Going Into things blindly in an assembly line, one by one we are sure to fall, each person only with enough time to react to what is seen in front of them. But understanding gives us side by side knowledge so that we may stand strong in our ranks and be proactive in spiritual warfare rather than reactive. I am very grateful to Satan for such an important life lesson.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back