Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

my corona test is positive

Aselod

Im 17 but i still worried about corona my mother corona test was positive and today my test is positive so how can i help my healing what kind of magic scheme should I follow for this? Which runes should I use and how many times should I vibrate?

kingofrebel said:
Im 17 but i still worried about corona my mother corona test was positive and today my test is positive so how can i help my healing what kind of magic scheme should I follow for this? Which runes should I use and how many times should I vibrate?

A positive pcr test does not say that you are contagious (could also be false positve). It´s also highly inaccurate since most of them are not scientifically standardized and recognized. Before you have no symptoms I wouldn´t start any long magic workings. You could fokus on cleaning your aura and the aura of your mother, most bad things are first in your aura before they materialize in your live:

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

A good aop would also help well:

Aura Of Protection
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Eat healthy, you can boost your immune system by eating ginger, garlic raw ( garlic fumes will help against bakteria and viruses)

For more info read this thread:

Coronavirus Information Megathread [Ease of Access] - Updated April 2nd 2020
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=30636&start=250&hilit=corona+virus+help

Just get plenty of rest, drink much water, take medications if your doctor gave you anything, sleep well, eat well

kingofrebel said:

Don’t do sports, don’t jump around, don’t ride your bike, stay warm, drink tea, sweat. I hope you recover soon

PCR tests are a fraud, if you don't have symptoms it's a false positive and you shouldn't worry.

kingofrebel said:
First and foremost, ask Satan for help if you haven't already. Focus on his sigil and speak to him. He'll try to let you solve this yourself if you can, but the gods are always there for us in times of need.

You can try following this guide: How to Cure the Common Cold

For your mom, you can try to clean her aura and build an aura of protection around her. It is harder to do for someone else than for yourself, but it does work. My mom has had metastasized colon cancer for over 5 years now, and the doctors predicted that she had less than 10% chance of living this long, but I have been doing magic to heal her every day, and her condition is stable!

Those tests are not very accurate. Elon Musk got 4 covid tests all at the same time, and 2 of them said positive and 2 said negative.

And the death rate for covid is almost zero.
For ages 0-19, 99.997% of them survive it.
For ages 20-49, 99.98% of them survive it.
For ages 50-69, 99.5% of them survive it.
For ages more than 70 years, 94.6% of them survive it.

And the people who do die from it, they have an average of 2.6 deadly diseases already before they got covid. People who weigh 400 pounds and have cancer and diabetes and heart attacks, these are the people who die from covid. But is it from covid, or was it those other diseases that killed them? There are some interesting graphs about this, that show that the amount of deaths caused by cancer and diabetes and heart attacks all went down, and covid deaths are the same amount as how much lower those other deaths got. So covid didn't really cause any deaths, just these other diseases were blamed on covid.

Covid is really not any different from the regular common flu. It lasts like 1 or 2 weeks, then you heal, and you are fine. It is not something that you should be worried about.

I recommend eating raw garlic. And you can also crush up garlic in a cup of water so the water absorbs all the garlic oil, and use this in the back of your mouth and throat like mouthwash. It might be uncomfortable, but garlic is a very powerful antibiotic and antiviral. I did not get the test, but I am very sure that I had the covid last February. For a little less than 2 weeks, it was like I had the flu very badly, and I lost my taste and smell. I did this with the garlic water, also put it in my nose. I did this maybe 3 times every day for 3 days, and on the 3rd day of doing it I was cured and I started feeling much better. The garlic water has a bad burning feeling, but it does work. It killed all of the virus and bacterias in my nose, throat, and mouth. If you are going to do this, you need real garlic, not garlic powder.

kingofrebel said:

Are you feeling sick? and how bad is it actually?

First of all, try to get a lot of sleep and drink water. Get good medicine, such as Organic Elderberry syrup with eucalyptus if possible. Eucalyptus will help with your throat so you can properly vibrate mantras to aid in getting better. I've gotten sick a couple times since the start of the year and this medicine stops flu's in its track.

Good healing mantras:
Surya - Sun mantra, vibrating this invokes solar energy.
सूर्या
Vend - 8th rune "Vend is also a rune of healing as it binds the healing of the mind with the healing of the physical self. Wards off diseases."
VendRune.gif

Make a good affirmation such as "I'm now completely and permanently free of any and all diseases, and now happy and healthy"

kingofrebel said:

use SaTaNaMa and affirm it healing and fighting off the coronavirus. The T sound is pronounced more like TZZZ. Vibrate as much as you feel comfortable, as always. Also, general spiritual activities like aura cleaning, foundation meditation, etc will also boost immunity.

As far as what you can do physically: eat a bunch of fruit for the vitamin C. Also supplement vitamin D and zinc. Vitamin C and zinc become deficient during a big immune response, so quickly replenishing them will help the body. Other herbal treatments found in the supplement aisle will help, such as echinacea, elderberry, etc. Any of them.

Lastly, do not worry or fear. Assuming your test isn't a false positive, like most of them arm, covid is really not that dangerous. It's threat potential becomes nearly nothing when attacked by the above physical means, hence why the medical establishment refuses to use them.

You should worry more about your mom then yourself. Make sure she takes copious amounts of these supplements and fruit. Do not allow her to go on a respirator. Those kill people instead of helping them. Covid attacks the hemoglobin more than it ever actually invades the lung tissue. The respirator is also used way too long by hospitals, causing lung damage from the high pressure. Then. surprise surprise, the patient worsens and dies. Avoid it at all cost. Don't take my word for it, Google it.

Health Working By Lydia
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate ANSUZ 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this for 40 days or 90 days.

Also, read this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Healing_Others.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Healing_2.html

These all link are very very important.

Also, I want to say that Dedication to Satan is very important. After doing dedication ritual, you will have Satan's protection permanently. If you are not dedicated to Satan, then do first dedication ritual.
Here is the dedication ritual link: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Also, Vibrate everyday The Mantra "SURYA" 216 times and affirm 9 times " I am always safe, secure protected and healthy in everyway."

And, 100%, don't miss this whatever. Fight Against the enemy. Do Final RTR everyday 3 times whatever, even as a member of Joy Of Satan and warrior of Satan, I forcely and strongly recommend you to do Final RTR until you die.
Here is the link of Online Final RTR:
https://www.evilgoy.com

Read And study the above links and Don't give up yourself and your life. I also affected by corona virus and I solve my ownlife problems by ownself. Now I am Super-man fine. You will be fine 100% and your mom will be fine by grace Almighty Father Satan. I pray to your mom hail Father Satan. Give confidence to your mom and also take care your mom. You will be okay, don't worry. Just pray to Satan " hey Father Satan, I do everyday fight against your enemies. Cure me and my family Father Satan so that I can more fight against your enemy . May I be worthy of you, Father Satan."

I hope you're doing fine. If you don't get symptoms, then it's even better.
Clean your aura and your mom's.
As all of us, you can talk to Satan to have relief if you're worried or scared.
But you're young, you are strong.
Many of my ex school-mates ( who are 17-18-19) are ill but they got no symptoms, apart from not feeling tastes.
So don't let anxiety in your mind, Satan will keep you safe.

I read a comment on some youtube video saying imagine a virus so dangerous you need a test to see if you have it. I think it was pretty spot on comment about this so called china virus.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Those tests are not very accurate. Elon Musk got 4 covid tests all at the same time, and 2 of them said positive and 2 said negative.

And the death rate for covid is almost zero.
For ages 0-19, 99.997% of them survive it.
For ages 20-49, 99.98% of them survive it.
For ages 50-69, 99.5% of them survive it.
For ages more than 70 years, 94.6% of them survive it.

And the people who do die from it, they have an average of 2.6 deadly diseases already before they got covid. People who weigh 400 pounds and have cancer and diabetes and heart attacks, these are the people who die from covid. But is it from covid, or was it those other diseases that killed them? There are some interesting graphs about this, that show that the amount of deaths caused by cancer and diabetes and heart attacks all went down, and covid deaths are the same amount as how much lower those other deaths got. So covid didn't really cause any deaths, just these other diseases were blamed on covid.

Covid is really not any different from the regular common flu. It lasts like 1 or 2 weeks, then you heal, and you are fine. It is not something that you should be worried about.

I recommend eating raw garlic. And you can also crush up garlic in a cup of water so the water absorbs all the garlic oil, and use this in the back of your mouth and throat like mouthwash. It might be uncomfortable, but garlic is a very powerful antibiotic and antiviral. I did not get the test, but I am very sure that I had the covid last February. For a little less than 2 weeks, it was like I had the flu very badly, and I lost my taste and smell. I did this with the garlic water, also put it in my nose. I did this maybe 3 times every day for 3 days, and on the 3rd day of doing it I was cured and I started feeling much better. The garlic water has a bad burning feeling, but it does work. It killed all of the virus and bacterias in my nose, throat, and mouth. If you are going to do this, you need real garlic, not garlic powder.

I had covid last year. You are exactly right in saying it is just like a flu. When I had it last year it was like having a really bad flu. I was stuck in bed for about 2 weeks and after those 2 weeks I was better.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back