Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important question, or at least for me.

Sekix

Hello, I already wrote a post before where I asked for advice on some basic meditations, and now I would like to ask you for advice again, I know it sounds a bit selfish, but since you are more advanced than me, I would like you to answer my questions.

You see, I started meditating on August 20 of this year, and I read a lot of things on the page, and every time I read I got more and more excited, I started with basic meditation for a few days, then due to my stupidity, I decided to do, The third eye. As I thought that the other meditations were not working, my mistake, I spent 2 days with the third eye and then I got scared, I did not want to do it anymore and I left it in the middle, it took me several days for that pressure that I felt in the middle to disappear , and from that day on I decided not to do any more nonsense and not to believe myself superior, and I started from scratch.

After two months, and almost three, I began to meditate, there were days when I suddenly told myself that this was absurd, silly and false, and I left it for days, but then I remembered that I no longer wanted to be from this absurd society.

Anyway, I started the 40 day program and had to restart it 2 times because I forgot to spin the chakras, which I think is all about visualizing the chakras spinning, right? I think that I am deviating from the topic, is that I thought about doing the third eye meditation again, since I think that if I continue like this, without a remarkable result, although I relax thanks to the meditations and I have lived them. Days with more tranquility I still think that, without a noticeable result, I will stop doing the meditation and continue on another bad path. I don't want that, so whoever answers this post, I'd like to ask some questions. Another thing is that I have not dedicated myself and there is a good explanation for this, where the country in which I live does not sell black, blue or red candles, and I only found a blue one with a blackberry flavor, so my question is, Serves 1, blackberry flavor candle, to make the dedication ?. If so, what day would it be good to do it, since lately I have been afraid to dedicate myself, I don't know why, since I think that if I dedicate myself and fail, he will not accept me anymore. It's stupid, I know, but I'm very insecure for many reasons, I was bullied for years and stuff, I don't want to tell about it, because I don't want it to seem like I want to feel sorry.

Pdt: If you see spelling mistakes, it's the translator's fault, try correcting them, but they remain the same. And I speak Spanish not English.

You can use any candle you can find. If there are no blue, red, or black ones available then use whatever you can use and it's completely fine.

One of your members used a birthday cake candle. I find it funny. And it's totally fine! The candle is a mere prop, don't overthink about it.

The pressure in your third eye means that you did the meditation right, and it's to be expected. Just continue doing what you did. Study the material found on JoS and use the search function on these forums for your issues. Lots of info can be found like that. Don't be afraid to ask more questions.

Sekix said:
Hello, I already wrote a post before where I asked for advice on some basic meditations, and now I would like to ask you for advice again, I know it sounds a bit selfish, but since you are more advanced than me, I would like you to answer my questions.

You see, I started meditating on August 20 of this year, and I read a lot of things on the page, and every time I read I got more and more excited, I started with basic meditation for a few days, then due to my stupidity, I decided to do, The third eye. As I thought that the other meditations were not working, my mistake, I spent 2 days with the third eye and then I got scared, I did not want to do it anymore and I left it in the middle, it took me several days for that pressure that I felt in the middle to disappear , and from that day on I decided not to do any more nonsense and not to believe myself superior, and I started from scratch.

After two months, and almost three, I began to meditate, there were days when I suddenly told myself that this was absurd, silly and false, and I left it for days, but then I remembered that I no longer wanted to be from this absurd society.

Anyway, I started the 40 day program and had to restart it 2 times because I forgot to spin the chakras, which I think is all about visualizing the chakras spinning, right? I think that I am deviating from the topic, is that I thought about doing the third eye meditation again, since I think that if I continue like this, without a remarkable result, although I relax thanks to the meditations and I have lived them. Days with more tranquility I still think that, without a noticeable result, I will stop doing the meditation and continue on another bad path. I don't want that, so whoever answers this post, I'd like to ask some questions. Another thing is that I have not dedicated myself and there is a good explanation for this, where the country in which I live does not sell black, blue or red candles, and I only found a blue one with a blackberry flavor, so my question is, Serves 1, blackberry flavor candle, to make the dedication ?. If so, what day would it be good to do it, since lately I have been afraid to dedicate myself, I don't know why, since I think that if I dedicate myself and fail, he will not accept me anymore. It's stupid, I know, but I'm very insecure for many reasons, I was bullied for years and stuff, I don't want to tell about it, because I don't want it to seem like I want to feel sorry.

Pdt: If you see spelling mistakes, it's the translator's fault, try correcting them, but they remain the same. And I speak Spanish not English.

Any candle color will do if you can´t get a black one. What´s more import is your intention. You realy have to want it 100%.

Better do it asap (as soon as possible) only after dedication you have protection. Bad entitys try to discourage people who start to advance/meditate that´s probably what you have experienced.

For dedication take any date when the moon is not void see SS Calendar:

Complete SS Calendar for 2020
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

After succesfull 40 days program, do a freeing the soul wourking, to get rid of your blockages from your bulling:

Freeing the Soul - Today
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5699&p=28499&hilit=freeing+the+soul+working#p28499

Henu the Great said:
You can use any candle you can find. If there are no blue, red, or black ones available then use whatever you can use and it's completely fine.

One of your members used a birthday cake candle. I find it funny. And it's totally fine! The candle is a mere prop, don't overthink about it.

The pressure in your third eye means that you did the meditation right, and it's to be expected. Just continue doing what you did. Study the material found on JoS and use the search function on these forums for your issues. Lots of info can be found like that. Don't be afraid to ask more questions.

Thanks for the support and advice. And talking about the third eye, I did it when I discovered the page, I mean, when I was not doing meditation or anything, but at that moment I knew how to direct the energy, since I felt something going through my body, and today I improve more in control energy. What I mean is that I would like you to answer some questions regarding the third eye, only if you have time, of course.

1.- When it refers to "It is very important that the previous exercise is carried out during FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart", which refers to 24 hours apart?, despite searching for it on the internet, I still with the doubt.

2.- When aligning the third eye, that is, the pyramid, I must visualize myself from the side and inscribe the pyramid in the middle of the third eye, and that's it, right?

Those are my questions if you can answer them, I would really appreciate it.

Fuchs said:
Sekix said:

Any candle color will do if you can´t get a black one. What´s more import is your intention. You realy have to want it 100%.

Better do it asap (as soon as possible) only after dedication you have protection. Bad entitys try to discourage people who start to advance/meditate that´s probably what you have experienced.

After succesfull 40 days program, do a freeing the soul wourking, to get rid of your blockages from your bulling:

Freeing the Soul - Today
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5699&p=28499&hilit=freeing+the+soul+working#p28499

Thanks for your support and advice. And before you go, could you answer some questions?

The thing is that to make the dedication they say that I must sign with blood, I mean, first I write my name and then I stain it with blood, or at least that's what I understood. Am I wrong?

The other thing would be that I don't know how to use the calendar, do you have a forum link where they explain how to use it?

Sorry to bother you so much, it's just that I'm insecure.

Sekix said:
Thanks for the support and advice. And talking about the third eye, I did it when I discovered the page, I mean, when I was not doing meditation or anything, but at that moment I knew how to direct the energy, since I felt something going through my body, and today I improve more in control energy. What I mean is that I would like you to answer some questions regarding the third eye, only if you have time, of course.

1.- When it refers to "It is very important that the previous exercise is carried out during FOUR consecutive days, preferably 24 hours apart", which refers to 24 hours apart?, despite searching for it on the internet, I still with the doubt.

2.- When aligning the third eye, that is, the pyramid, I must visualize myself from the side and inscribe the pyramid in the middle of the third eye, and that's it, right?

Those are my questions if you can answer them, I would really appreciate it.
You're welcome.

For the first question, that means for example when you do the meditation at one o'clock at the afternoon then preferably the next time you do it is after 24 hours (or more, but not too late because it is to be done every day not skipping days), the next day at one o'clock.

You can use any method you find suitable as long as the 3rd eye "chakra" / 6th charka extension is pointed inwards toward your 6th chakra. I say 6th chakra because 3rd eye is an extension of 6th chakra.

Sekix said:
Fuchs said:
Sekix said:

Freeing the Soul - Today

Thanks for your support and advice. And before you go, could you answer some questions?

The thing is that to make the dedication they say that I must sign with blood, I mean, first I write my name and then I stain it with blood, or at least that's what I understood. Am I wrong?

The other thing would be that I don't know how to use the calendar, do you have a forum link where they explain how to use it?

Sorry to bother you so much, it's just that I'm insecure.

Np, everybody did start and had questions:

Right your blood is through your DNA a connection to you, it´s the better fingerprint. It´s all explained on the questions about dedications part:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You don´t have to pooke your index finger any other spot will do, for girls don´t use your menstrual flow or similar things.

On the last page on the calendar is a explanation site (take the one suitabel for your location), also at the topic I linked you can find good info about the calendar.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back