Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Laziness

Russ

Hi, I've been so lazy this past four or more weeks I'm not doing all my meditations on my schedule.

But I'm fighting my laziness, i already arranged my schedule but still cant follow it, even though i tried not to touch my phone i still feel the urge to find something else to do that causes my meditations schedule to be postponed.

Do you guys have any advice or do you guys know a good meditation to remove this laziness

Russ said:
Hi, I've been so lazy this past four or more weeks I'm not doing all my meditations on my schedule.

But I'm fighting my laziness, i already arranged my schedule but still cant follow it, even though i tried not to touch my phone i still feel the urge to find something else to do that causes my meditations schedule to be postponed.

Do you guys have any advice or do you guys know a good meditation to remove this laziness

Sowilo and Nauthiz runes. Start with Sowilo first and affirm that you are always and permanently motivated and compelled to complete all JOS spiritual activities and meditations. Look up Magenta666 on youtube for the runic vibration pronounciations, although they are not hard. Start with a decent, yet small amount of reps, such as 48 or 64. Only increase it if you know you won't procrastinate on it. It should only take perhaps 20 minutes or less.

SO(like the word)-VEEE-LLLLLLL-OOOOO
and
NNAAYYTTHHH for the Naud variant. In this case, you pronounce the TH exactly like normal english, not mixed with a Z sound.

Block powerful distractions such as phone games/apps and video games and rely more on reading or music for entertainment. This will give you a better dopamine response, in general.

Besides this working, void meditation also works to increase will, but this takes longer than a working.

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

Sowilo and Nauthiz runes. Start with Sowilo first and affirm that you are always and permanently motivated and compelled to complete all JOS spiritual activities and meditations. Look up Magenta666 on youtube for the runic vibration pronounciations, although they are not hard. Start with a decent, yet small amount of reps, such as 48 or 64. Only increase it if you know you won't procrastinate on it. It should only take perhaps 20 minutes or less.

and
NNAAYYTTHHH for the Naud variant. In this case, you pronounce the TH exactly like normal english, not mixed with a Z sound.

Block powerful distractions such as phone games/apps and video games and rely more on reading or music for entertainment. This will give you a better dopamine response, in general.

Besides this working, void meditation also works to increase will, but this takes longer than a working.

Hi, Thanks for this i wanna also ask how would i know if I'm already capable of doing rtr. I tried doing it and i felt exhausted but i stopped doing rtr because of the thought that I'm still not capable of doing it and it's not effective because im too new, I'm at 4 months in spiritual satanism

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

and

How many days do you recommend vibrating runes?

Russ said:
Hi, Thanks for this i wanna also ask how would i know if I'm already capable of doing rtr. I tried doing it and i felt exhausted but i stopped doing rtr because of the thought that I'm still not capable of doing it and it's not effective because im too new, I'm at 4 months in spiritual satanism
You can do rtr just like every other dedicated Satanist.

Considering the energies. You can try to vibrate instead of 9 times per vibration only 3 times. Any multiple of 9 will do, and three repetitions is the minimum. And before you begin doing the ritual you should raise your energies for example with breathing exercises or by doing yoga.

Russ said:

How many days? It is said that 40 is the minimum for it to permanently attach to your soul, although you can go longer to further strengthen it. I would say that this the minimum.

Given that motivation and productivity will influence everything else in your life, I would definitely stretch this out as much as you can. As long as you can continue to perform it every day, you should keep doing it, and this should make you more and more efficient with your time.

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

How many days? It is said that 40 is the minimum for it to permanently attach to your soul, although you can go longer to further strengthen it. I would say that this the minimum.

Given that motivation and productivity will influence everything else in your life, I would definitely stretch this out as much as you can. As long as you can continue to perform it every day, you should keep doing it, and this should make you more and more efficient with your time.

Yeah thanks brother, i managed now how to discipline myself

Russ said:

Good! Also, I cannot understate the importance of void/focus meditation. Idk what you do now, but the 40 day program makes it sound like 2 or 5 minutes is enough. Make yourself do something small like 5 min, then do 10, then rest, then do 10 again. After that, you will notice the change in your brain, it feels like everything is way easier to do.

Just convince yourself to do a small amount, which will give you a slight willpower increase, then you convince yourself to do a little more, and so on. Eventually the training will alter your brain more permanently, and this will translate into your daily life as permanently increased willpower.

Blitzkreig said:
Russ said:

Good! Also, I cannot understate the importance of void/focus meditation. Idk what you do now, but the 40 day program makes it sound like 2 or 5 minutes is enough. Make yourself do something small like 5 min, then do 10, then rest, then do 10 again. After that, you will notice the change in your brain, it feels like everything is way easier to do.

Just convince yourself to do a small amount, which will give you a slight willpower increase, then you convince yourself to do a little more, and so on. Eventually the training will alter your brain more permanently, and this will translate into your daily life as permanently increased willpower.

Im doing void meditation for 4 minutes and couple of times per day, and im about to finish 6 months meditation program. Thanks for the advice Blitzkreig I'll add more minutes to my void :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back