Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does this count as "black magic"?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
so, on the 14th I plan on doing some black magic and the moon in scorpio would help that, but I plan on doing a death spell by using their own aura. On the website it says that this method is not ceremonial, which makes me wonder if moon in scorpio would enhance it, or if it was meaning it would enhance ceremonial magic? It would make sense that it would enhance all black magic, but I want to be sure. On the website it says that it could "be repeated every night during the cycle of the waning moon until the victim meets his/her death", is that saying the person will die in the week, or if I keep going with it until their gone whether or not the moon is still waning at that point; like if it takes a month, or whatever? thx

Big Dipper said:
so, on the 14th I plan on doing some black magic and the moon in scorpio would help that, but I plan on doing a death spell by using their own aura. On the website it says that this method is not ceremonial, which makes me wonder if moon in scorpio would enhance it, or if it was meaning it would enhance ceremonial magic? It would make sense that it would enhance all black magic, but I want to be sure. On the website it says that it could "be repeated every night during the cycle of the waning moon until the victim meets his/her death", is that saying the person will die in the week, or if I keep going with it until their gone whether or not the moon is still waning at that point; like if it takes a month, or whatever? thx

My opinion is, you are not grown-up enough to use black magick lol

Again don’t play around with thing like this kids. This is no joke.

A death spell is a tug of war where you are attempting to overwhelm a person's soul with such intense negative energies that it eventually manifests in their death.

This needs to be done very consistently. The time it takes to manifest will vary depending on the power of your soul compared to the power of your target, your proficiency (or lack thereof) at manipulating and directing energy, the target's spiritual health and so on.

You also need to be completely and fully committed to destroying this person with intense hatred and anger.

Based on the level of understanding you exhibit in your post I don't think you should expect any results in less than several years. And that's assuming you competently and consistently repeat the working on a daily basis, which if you do not, you shouldn't expect any results at all.

NinRick said:
Big Dipper said:

My opinion is, you are not grown-up enough to use black magick lol

Again don’t play around with thing like this kids. This is no joke.
I know this is no joke, but the person on my list is deserving of it and my life would be better for it. I could just make a poppit and watch them suffer, but i'd rather just get it over with. Plus, any day now, I'm willing to do it bare handed, but i'd rather not get in trouble. This person IS deserving of it.

Big Dipper said:
I know this is no joke, but the person on my list is deserving of it and my life would be better for it. I could just make a poppit and watch them suffer, but i'd rather just get it over with. Plus, any day now, I'm willing to do it bare handed, but i'd rather not get in trouble. This person IS deserving of it.
What did he/she do?

Dahaarkan said:
A death spell is a tug of war where you are attempting to overwhelm a person's soul with such intense negative energies that it eventually manifests in their death.

This needs to be done very consistently. The time it takes to manifest will vary depending on the power of your soul compared to the power of your target, your proficiency (or lack thereof) at manipulating and directing energy, the target's spiritual health and so on.

You also need to be completely and fully committed to destroying this person with intense hatred and anger.

Based on the level of understanding you exhibit in your post I don't think you should expect any results in less than several years. And that's assuming you competently and consistently repeat the working on a daily basis, which if you do not, you shouldn't expect any results at all.
I had and idea, not that i might do it, but what do you think would happen if i were to do returning curses and changed the affirmation. Instead of "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, binding, ill-will, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning to the senders" what if i used "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, binding, ill-will, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately sending it to the people I currently live with" ?

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:
What did he/she do?
It's a mess that not only involves them, but it's whole family. It's just a ton of shit that happens over time mixed in with the type of person that it is. I don't really want to describe them, since they are somewhat well know in my area and may be tracked since they've been on tv in the past. To make a long story short- it's whole family owes me (and I don't mean money), it's an utterly useless sack of kike worshipping sweat and fat that treats me like shit and has all the deluxe addition perks of being a kike worshipper, which include: being in your mid 40's and being nothing like your age( i mean like toddler mentality), supreme hypocrite, liar, shit talker. The type of person this is is just so sad not only are they hooked on psychiatric medicine, but this is the type of person that you really couldn't torture since you'd not get any satisfaction since they are LITTERALY a child and they're suffering on their own anyway. I absolutely loathe this person. I'm less than half their age and i've pulled myself out of the shitter, but they can't, because it is literally the dumbest thing on this earth. I mean NO exaggeration. I've never experianced something so stupid in my entire life. Imagine have to explain to someone in their mid 40s that squirrels bite TRUE STORY. Also they're a racist little pig. One instance, during a tv show a guy was crying for a legitimate reason and dipshit over here said: " why is he crying? He's a guy!". The look on it's face was pure confusion. I loathe stupidity and this is one person that will never change. There is other shit too, but another thing i've been thinking is that i ALMOST feel like im responsible to get rid of them for the betterment of the earth. I will no doubt make sure that thing and it's family (which really is only it's sibling, of which is a TOTALLY different story) will be dissipated before the gods come. At least i hope so. I get brought to tears of pure fury when i imagine them looking at the gods in awe when they get here. I truly hate these people and i know for a fact they will never change not even in the gods presence. These people are die-hard kikes. But anyways this person is actually going to act as a lab rat to see what level im at magickly, so i can deliver a harsh, inhuman punishment to it's sibling, which i could talk all day about that mother fucker. This useless pot head used my piss to pass drug tests when i was around 5 or so, throw shit a me, totally ear raping and whipping for little to no reason. Another mid 40's child that needed to be sterilized from having kids, even though im dead set on believing i was stolen at birth, since there were NO similarities between us at all. the list goes on and on for that thing, but im not gonna turn into an attention desperate sounding pussy.
TLDR. Im using this person as a lab rat, because fuck them.

My personal suggestion would be to work on other things before you try death spells. Not because I'm doubting your skill or intent, whether it's great or anything else, but death energy requires an understanding that (in my experience) only comes after you've been mingling with other types of energies, in my case it's been with the Elements, and they're already pretty advanced to use.

Do get yourself stronger and capable of standing more energy (Elements are great for this purpose as they're pretty 'raw' forces, training the Soul to stand sheer energy) and then get back to death energy (which is very different from what I've seen, harder to grasp). Go easy on yourself as these energies are no joke, and you don't want to have little control over them and have them accidentally 'backfire' on you because of poor ability to hold them.

Another thing you can do (which CAN cause the victim's death but also just moderate harm) is to learn well enough how to use an Element of your choice (I personally chose my dominant one as I feel more at ease holding it in large quantities) and then overload the victim with that Element to cause a noticeable effect. This may very well also teach you something about yourself, what you're good with, what you should avoid doing, etc.
If I had to kill someone I'd go for a commonly known good killing Element, like Fire, instead.

Hope that helps (yes, I'm the big Elements' fan lol).

Hail Satan!

Big Dipper said:
I had and idea, not that i might do it, but what do you think would happen if i were to do returning curses and changed the affirmation. Instead of "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, binding, ill-will, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning to the senders" what if i used "My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, curses, binding, ill-will, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately sending it to the people I currently live with" ?

You should focus your energies on yourself and setting yourself free from negative people in a way that is positive for you. This will provide you with results much faster than trying to curse somebody, as there is far less resistance when bettering yourself compared to destroying someone.

The diplomatic approach is usually the more pragmatic and hassle free option. You can always act on your desire and make justice later, when you are more knowledgeable and powerful.

I'm not saying to turn the cheek and forgive whatever wrong doings these people have done to you. But I advise you to get your priorities straight. You can deal with this matter later.

As for your theory, you should perform your own curses than try to use negative energy from others that is thrown your way. I do not think your idea will have results.

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:
What did he/she do?
I was getting a little dramatic there. my bad

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back