Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Introduction and some questions

Anon

Hello all, I want to introduce myself and ask some questions. I want to start with a bit of background, I found this site when I was late 16 (18 Now) and rushed into things quite quickly, I did the ritual very fast and quite frankly half assed. So, I'm not 100% sure if it was "legit" I did all the steps but only got 1 drop of blood, so the name was 99% ink, also the paper didn't burn all the way. Aside from that. I have troubles with meditations, If its a mental meditation or one that goes of feeling such as feeling the energy I struggle to do them. Also I wake up at varying times sometimes even 4hours difference, and I didn't know how this would affect a routine. If it would still work well, or not. I'm not currently doing RTR or know where to start with them, or how to do them so any help would be great.

Anon said:
Hello all, I want to introduce myself and ask some questions. I want to start with a bit of background, I found this site when I was late 16 (18 Now) and rushed into things quite quickly, I did the ritual very fast and quite frankly half assed. So, I'm not 100% sure if it was "legit" I did all the steps but only got 1 drop of blood, so the name was 99% ink, also the paper didn't burn all the way. Aside from that. I have troubles with meditations, If its a mental meditation or one that goes of feeling such as feeling the energy I struggle to do them. Also I wake up at varying times sometimes even 4hours difference, and I didn't know how this would affect a routine. If it would still work well, or not. I'm not currently doing RTR or know where to start with them, or how to do them so any help would be great.

alright, your dedication is valid, what matters is the attention, drops of blood are formal, even one drop means alot, so dont worry about that, as i said: your dedication is valid

so i see you are just starting to meditate or trying to learn how to meditate... alright, start slowly, if you see you need more time for yourself to adjust, then do it, dont rush things it will accomplish absolutely nothing... take month or even two if you really need it to work on these things:
void meditation (learn to calm your mind, your thoughts, learn to focus), aura cleaning and chakra spin (its a must, aura cleaning must be daily done it takes not more than 2-3 minutes once you know how to do it, so take your time to learn to visualise white golden energy inside of yourself, the same with the chakra spin, take your time to visualise them spining, try to find the methods which are best for you be creative dont limit yourself)... i do not know much about sleep disturbances, since im all happy and in lucid dreaming mode most of the time without any interruptions so maybe somebody else can answer this...

RTR: firstly learn the basics in meditation, i would personaly start RTRs after the first opening of chakras, so that you actually know at least a little how the energy works...

yop the energy... to feel it... be patient, when i was the beginner it took me 3-4 months until i finaly started to feel something, just give it your best try, it will come with time and practice, because when you advance you will ofcourse be more open astraly and you will be able to feel these things...

MOST IMPORTANT: be patient with yourself dont rush, dont beat yourself down with the thoughts that you are doing things wrong... just chill :cool: as the magesson would said: take the slothzn path :cool: :lol: i mean it, be patient, relax and just do the meditation and enjoy it... the rest will come :cool:

Thank you for the response, that is just what I was looking for, I feel much better about the situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back