Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR JUSTICE : Criminal Jews pay the price for the Opiod epidemic, company shutting down,restitution cost 8 BILLION!!!

Jack

Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, has agreed to plead guilty to three federal criminal charges for its role in creating the nation’s opioid crisis and will pay more than $8 billion and close down the company.

The money will go to opioid treatment and abatement programs. The privately held company has agreed to pay a $3.5 billion fine as well as forfeit an additional $2 billion in past profits, in addition to the $2.8 billion it agreed to pay in civil liability.

The company will be dissolved as part of the criminal charges, and its assets will be used to create a new government-controlled company.

That new company will continue to produce painkillers such as OxyContin, as well as drugs to deal with opioid overdose. The money that the new company makes will now go to combat the opioid crisis.

“Purdue Pharma actively thwarted the United States’ efforts to ensure compliance and prevent diversion,” said Drug Enforcement Administration Assistant Administrator Tim McDermott. “The devastating ripple effect of Purdue’s actions left lives lost and others addicted.”

The company, which filed for bankruptcy in 2019, pleaded guilty to violating federal anti-kickback laws, as it paid doctors ostensibly to write more opioid prescriptions.

Abuse of prescription painkillers is a major cause of the nation’s opioid crisis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 450,000 people died in the United States in the 10 years starting in 1999 from overdoses involving any opioid, including prescription and illicit opioids. And about a third of those deaths in 2018 involved prescription opioids.

But while the more than $8 billion in fines and penalties in the agreement is a record to be paid by a pharmaceutical company, it is only a fraction of what it has cost federal, state and local governments to combat the opioid crisis. States across the country have filed claims topping $2 trillion in the Purdue Pharma bankruptcy case.

The Justice Department also reached a separate $225 million civil settlement with the former owners of Purdue Pharma, the Sackler family. Still, the Sackler family — as well as other current and former employees and owners of the the company — face the possibility that federal criminal charges will be filed against them.

Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/business/purdue-pharma-guilty-plea/index.html

download-2020-10-21T135335.525.jpeg
The Sackler family are descendants of Isaac Sackler and his wife Sophie (née Greenberg), Jewish immigrants to the United States from Galicia (now Ukraine) and Poland, who established a grocery business in Brooklyn. The couple had three sons, Arthur, Mortimer, and Raymond Sackler who all went to medical school and became psychiatrists. They were often cited as early pioneers in medication techniques which ended the common practice of lobotomies, and were also regarded as the first to fight for the racial integration of blood banks. In 1952, the brothers bought a small pharmaceutical company, Purdue-Frederick. Raymond and Mortimer ran Purdue, while Arthur, the oldest brother, became a pioneer in medical advertising and one of the foremost art collectors of his generation. He also gifted the majority of his collections to museums around the world. After his death in 1987, his option on one third of that company was sold by his estate to his two brothers who turned it into Purdue Pharma.

In 1996 Purdue Pharma introduced OxyContin, a version of oxycodone reformulated in a slow-release form. Heavily promoted, oxycodine is seen as a key drug in the emergence of the opioid epidemic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sackler_family

The Sackler family was not all that different from the Sassoon family, which also helped goyim by giving them addictive opioid drugs.
Screen-Shot-2020-10-21-at-1.46.11-PM.png

The Sassoon family, known as “Rothschilds of the East” due to the immense wealth they accumulated in finance and trade, is of Baghdadi Jewish descent and international renown.

Sassoon ben Salih (1750–1830) and his family were the chief treasurers to the pashas of Baghdad and Southern Iraq. His sons David (1792–1864), and Joseph (1795–1872) fled from a new and unfriendly wāli, in 1828 David first went to the Persian Gulf port of Bushehr and in 1832 to Bombay, India, with his large family. … He cemented the family’s dominant position in the Sino-Indian opium trade. (See First Opium War.) The family’s businesses in China, and Hong Kong especially, were built to capitalise on the opium business. His business extended to China – where Sassoon House (now the north wing of the Peace Hotel) on the Bund in Shanghai became a noted landmark – and then to England. In each branch, he maintained a rabbi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

DIVINE RETRIBUTION is falling down upon these Jews as they are now held accountable without their spiritual protection. This is a big win. Continue to do the RTR and see literal hell fall upon these criminals, as they are judged for their crimes against humanity.
www.evilgoy.com

They are so jewish that I can see the Torah imprinted in their soul...good to know their karmic shit is coming back at them. Our rituals are working.

I was quite pleased to read this in the news, I had to raise my siblings because kikes like these made it all to easy for my mother to stone herself into oblivion, so it's good to see some of these dickfucks get some sort of punishment in this life. To be a fly on the wall in their next one though, I can't imagine Satan to lack in either ferocity or imagination when creating apt retributions for these vermin. "I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will." Quite the cathartic promise.

"The company will be dissolved as part of the criminal charges, and its assets will be used to create a new government-controlled company."

This however means that until the Jews are rooted our of the government nothing is going to "really" change. Opioids have gone from one jew to another, the big jews after seeing the goy gain comprehension of the situation threw the smaller jews to the mob to save face, all the while centralizing power and in all likelihood avoiding changing too much up with current prescription status quo.

$8 billion isn't that much for Big Pharma. That's the thing about large corporations, it's much easier for them to pay a fine then do a better job hiding your criminal activity rather than....you know, actually doing the right thing.

This is the beginning of the end, for them.

The fire of Satan has already turned into and unstoppable blaze, burning away the Jews and their influence in it’s entirety.

Now this is great news, but watch closely as none go by unscathed, and all get dealt retribution for their crimes against our people and our world.

Keep up the RTR and watch joyfully how they melt away like snow before the blazing sun.

Hail to the Joy of Satan and all SS who are fighting for our cause, doing spiritual warfare against our enemies, and Satan’s enemies!

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

Jack said:
Purdue Pharma, the maker of OxyContin, has agreed to plead guilty to three federal criminal charges for its role in creating the nation’s opioid crisis and will pay more than $8 billion and close down the company.

The money will go to opioid treatment and abatement programs. The privately held company has agreed to pay a $3.5 billion fine as well as forfeit an additional $2 billion in past profits, in addition to the $2.8 billion it agreed to pay in civil liability.

The company will be dissolved as part of the criminal charges, and its assets will be used to create a new government-controlled company.

That new company will continue to produce painkillers such as OxyContin, as well as drugs to deal with opioid overdose. The money that the new company makes will now go to combat the opioid crisis.

“Purdue Pharma actively thwarted the United States’ efforts to ensure compliance and prevent diversion,” said Drug Enforcement Administration Assistant Administrator Tim McDermott. “The devastating ripple effect of Purdue’s actions left lives lost and others addicted.”

The company, which filed for bankruptcy in 2019, pleaded guilty to violating federal anti-kickback laws, as it paid doctors ostensibly to write more opioid prescriptions.

Abuse of prescription painkillers is a major cause of the nation’s opioid crisis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 450,000 people died in the United States in the 10 years starting in 1999 from overdoses involving any opioid, including prescription and illicit opioids. And about a third of those deaths in 2018 involved prescription opioids.

But while the more than $8 billion in fines and penalties in the agreement is a record to be paid by a pharmaceutical company, it is only a fraction of what it has cost federal, state and local governments to combat the opioid crisis. States across the country have filed claims topping $2 trillion in the Purdue Pharma bankruptcy case.

The Justice Department also reached a separate $225 million civil settlement with the former owners of Purdue Pharma, the Sackler family. Still, the Sackler family — as well as other current and former employees and owners of the the company — face the possibility that federal criminal charges will be filed against them.

Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/business/purdue-pharma-guilty-plea/index.html

The Sackler family are descendants of Isaac Sackler and his wife Sophie (née Greenberg), Jewish immigrants to the United States from Galicia (now Ukraine) and Poland, who established a grocery business in Brooklyn. The couple had three sons, Arthur, Mortimer, and Raymond Sackler who all went to medical school and became psychiatrists. They were often cited as early pioneers in medication techniques which ended the common practice of lobotomies, and were also regarded as the first to fight for the racial integration of blood banks. In 1952, the brothers bought a small pharmaceutical company, Purdue-Frederick. Raymond and Mortimer ran Purdue, while Arthur, the oldest brother, became a pioneer in medical advertising and one of the foremost art collectors of his generation. He also gifted the majority of his collections to museums around the world. After his death in 1987, his option on one third of that company was sold by his estate to his two brothers who turned it into Purdue Pharma.

In 1996 Purdue Pharma introduced OxyContin, a version of oxycodone reformulated in a slow-release form. Heavily promoted, oxycodine is seen as a key drug in the emergence of the opioid epidemic.

The Sackler family was not all that different from the Sassoon family, which also helped goyim by giving them addictive opioid drugs.

The Sassoon family, known as “Rothschilds of the East” due to the immense wealth they accumulated in finance and trade, is of Baghdadi Jewish descent and international renown.

Sassoon ben Salih (1750–1830) and his family were the chief treasurers to the pashas of Baghdad and Southern Iraq. His sons David (1792–1864), and Joseph (1795–1872) fled from a new and unfriendly wāli, in 1828 David first went to the Persian Gulf port of Bushehr and in 1832 to Bombay, India, with his large family. … He cemented the family’s dominant position in the Sino-Indian opium trade. (See First Opium War.) The family’s businesses in China, and Hong Kong especially, were built to capitalise on the opium business. His business extended to China – where Sassoon House (now the north wing of the Peace Hotel) on the Bund in Shanghai became a noted landmark – and then to England. In each branch, he maintained a rabbi.

DIVINE RETRIBUTION is falling down upon these Jews as they are now held accountable without their spiritual protection. This is a big win. Continue to do the RTR and see literal hell fall upon these criminals, as they are judged for their crimes against humanity.
www.evilgoy.com

Hell yeah

This is outstanding!

Another RTR Victory and, I agree, this is justice. Thank you for sharing this.

RTRs might be the purest form of celebration one can express at this time.

HAIL SATANAS

Pocket change for them.

Until I see these scumbags locked up for life, one by one as an example for others, I won’t consider such things as “victories”.

luis said:
They are so jewish that I can see the Torah imprinted in their soul...good to know their karmic shit is coming back at them. Our rituals are working.

That's actually almost literally what I felt I wanted to say. I've been noticing how over the last couple of days I could "spot the jew" in a short crime series I was watching... the main thing distinguishing them: just seeing them makes me feel like vomiting. Their WRETCHED bodies are so different from us it's enough to make me look away. Could it be that the RTR is somehow making them less subtle, and more prone to revealing their disgusting biological make up? I don't recall ever being able to spot one so easily..

Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

Until I see these scumbags locked up for life, one by one as an example for others, I won’t consider such things as “victories”.

Calm down Debbie. XD

Just messing.

Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

I agree. It doesn't really seem as a victory. But why give them life. Death sentence for their asses. They can always bribe their way out of jail.

Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

That's true, but this is an indication of right thing happening. They would have walked away or worse yet just continued as they did if it wasn't for our efforts. Now at least they have a small dent in their pockets and are unable to continue their efforts to drug up the nation the way they did.

Jack said:

Source

www.evilgoy.com
This is fantastic news, and but not the greatest to come :)

Don’t mean to rain on your parade, but I don’t see this as a victory, yeah they pleaded guilty and are paying 8 billion and yeah even their current company is finished but yet a new one is taking it’s place and they are still gonna be selling oxytocin. I didn’t see any mention of jail time. This is no different then how all the top banks admitted to trillions of dollars (I believe) in money laundering and they are only paying a multi billion dollar fine and it’s business as usual. Again no jail time, this is the same bs these Jewish corporations have been doing for years and just getting a slap on the wrist and still in business even if they gotta start a new one. Let us try any of the shit they do and they will lock us up and throw away the key without blinking. When these fuckers start getting locked up serving hard time and paying big fees in the billions or trillions then that will be a victory.

Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

Calm down Debbie. XD

Just messing.

She's not wrong, but it may be the beginning of a pattern if they keep losing. Plus the public trust decreases a lot after such an event.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
luis said:

That's actually almost literally what I felt I wanted to say. I've been noticing how over the last couple of days I could "spot the jew" in a short crime series I was watching... the main thing distinguishing them: just seeing them makes me feel like vomiting. Their WRETCHED bodies are so different from us it's enough to make me look away. Could it be that the RTR is somehow making them less subtle, and more prone to revealing their disgusting biological make up? I don't recall ever being able to spot one so easily..

Yeah, i also think is because it is also helping us advance spiritually, from what i noticed is that my intuition is much better, yesterday i had a new student came to my class and then instantly i could tell he was a jew, then i paid attention to the facial features and guess what... it matches.

magickeye9 said:
Don’t mean to rain on your parade, but I don’t see this as a victory, yeah they pleaded guilty and are paying 8 billion and yeah even their current company is finished but yet a new one is taking it’s place and they are still gonna be selling oxytocin. I didn’t see any mention of jail time. This is no different then how all the top banks admitted to trillions of dollars (I believe) in money laundering and they are only paying a multi billion dollar fine and it’s business as usual. Again no jail time, this is the same bs these Jewish corporations have been doing for years and just getting a slap on the wrist and still in business even if they gotta start a new one. Let us try any of the shit they do and they will lock us up and throw away the key without blinking. When these fuckers start getting locked up serving hard time and paying big fees in the billions or trillions then that will be a victory.
The money that the new company makes will now go to combat the opioid crisis

TheKikeSlayer said:
Yeah, i also think is because it is also helping us advance spiritually, from what i noticed is that my intuition is much better, yesterday i had a new student came to my class and then instantly i could tell he was a jew, then i paid attention to the facial features and guess what... it matches.

That's one of the many reasons the RTR should be the first priority always, not only it literally destroys the enemy of Humanity, but also the seals that were made to keep us spiritually bound.. freeing our Souls and allowing us to get more and more perceptive, hence feeling and learning more.

PS. LOVE the name! :D

Hail Father Satan Forever! Hail Leraje!

Sybellum said:
I was quite pleased to read this in the news, I had to raise my siblings because kikes like these made it all to easy for my mother to stone herself into oblivion, so it's good to see some of these dickfucks get some sort of punishment in this life. To be a fly on the wall in their next one though, I can't imagine Satan to lack in either ferocity or imagination when creating apt retributions for these vermin. "I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will." Quite the cathartic promise.

"The company will be dissolved as part of the criminal charges, and its assets will be used to create a new government-controlled company."

This however means that until the Jews are rooted our of the government nothing is going to "really" change. Opioids have gone from one jew to another, the big jews after seeing the goy gain comprehension of the situation threw the smaller jews to the mob to save face, all the while centralizing power and in all likelihood avoiding changing too much up with current prescription status quo.

Yes this is a victory look how hard it is for anyone to prescribe these drugs these days. It being controlled by the Government will make it even harder.

Not to mention Kratom and all the other stuff that came out that is helping some get off this for good and is way less harmful and hard to get off of.

The Opiod thing is almost over. It is a victory for us.

If you looked some of this up a little the RTR is paying off.

ShadowTheRaven said:
$8 billion isn't that much for Big Pharma. That's the thing about large corporations, it's much easier for them to pay a fine then do a better job hiding your criminal activity rather than....you know, actually doing the right thing.

Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

magickeye9 said:

Microsoft Accused Of Antitrust Violations Justice Department Asks Federal Court To Fine Software Giant $1 Million A Day. The Justice Department accused Microsoft on Monday of stifling competition on the Internet and urged a federal court to fine the software giant $1 million a day.
21 Oct 1997

M$ were like "Meh". It made something like 14 million per day anyway.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Aldrick said:
Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

Calm down Debbie. XD

Just messing.

She's not wrong, but it may be the beginning of a pattern if they keep losing. Plus the public trust decreases a lot after such an event.
In an earthquake, or when things are breaking, they start of with smaller shocks or bits falling off. The jew's shit is crumbling away, and after a bit of time the momentum, along with the gravity of the situation - pun intended definitely - will cause it to come crashing down. The jew had just better hope that it is late for work, so very cohencidentally, on that very busy morning (kike silverstein and son/daughter (in law?) reference) when it does.

Ramier108666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

I agree. It doesn't really seem as a victory. But why give them life. Death sentence for their asses. They can always bribe their way out of jail.

Yes, you are right. Even better.

Message has to be clear: you can’t destroy thousands maybe even millions of lives, and then just pay up as a redemption.

TheKikeSlayer said:
Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
luis said:

Oh, you are teacher? Nice.

What subject are you teaching? How do you feel when you have to feed children obviously enemy BS, how do you put up with it?

Unless it is math and natural sciences.

luis said:
good now i'd on a personal note like to see pisslam and circumcision outlawed for more personal reasons :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Larissa666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
Larissa666 said:
Pocket change for them.

Message has to be clear: you can’t destroy thousands maybe even millions of lives, and then just pay up as a redemption.
Justice must be served. That's why in my "fantasy" I said about what I said about, causing the jew and its generations of offspring, practically an eternity of eternities of punishment in various ways, but nooOO0000OOoo, that's too mean for a gentle Gentile to commit in vengeance and retribution of the enemy, and instead of just and righteous punishment, a mere shit painless killing of the jew is the best option and humane option. I'd prefer jewdain, kikeain torture to death, instead of Humane painless death. Death is too easy a way out. Do you think those Children who the jew kidnaps and drains the blood out of just died, or do you think they were tortured to death first? There is no thinking - there is much evidence for it.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
luis said:
good now i'd on a personal note like to see pisslam and circumcision outlawed for more personal reasons :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Regarding the topic of circumcision -

I decided to download a few local news programmes from around the country - ones which I would not see on TV because I don't live in every locale in the country, so I downloaded them from the Internet. In one of the local news areas, there was talk about endometriosis and the pain that that causes. In another area, there was talk about female genital mutilation and the endless, continous, daily pain that they suffer through. (On a side note - both of these female-genital-pain newses were on at the same time in different areas but neither of them mentioned the other nor did anywhere else mention them. If I remember correctly, endometriosis was also mentioned on the main news but FGM was not.)

It's not even about the money they're paying up it's about the exposure they have now to the world. The 8 billions is a bonus especially when the nosebergs have a problem with giving away 1 sheckel.

Keep up the F-RTR everyone!

FancyMancy said:
Larissa666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Justice must be served. That's why in my "fantasy" I said about what I said about, causing the jew and its generations of offspring, practically an eternity of eternities of punishment in various ways, but nooOO0000OOoo, that's too mean for a gentle Gentile to commit in vengeance and retribution of the enemy, and instead of just and righteous punishment, a mere shit painless killing of the jew is the best option and humane option. I'd prefer jewdain, kikeain torture to death, instead of Humane painless death. Death is too easy a way out. Do you think those Children who the jew kidnaps and drains the blood out of just died, or do you think they were tortured to death first? There is no thinking - there is much evidence for it.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
luis said:
Regarding the topic of circumcision -

I decided to download a few local news programmes from around the country - ones which I would not see on TV because I don't live in every locale in the country, so I downloaded them from the Internet. In one of the local news areas, there was talk about endometriosis and the pain that that causes. In another area, there was talk about female genital mutilation and the endless, continous, daily pain that they suffer through. (On a side note - both of these female-genital-pain newses were on at the same time in different areas but neither of them mentioned the other nor did anywhere else mention them. If I remember correctly, endometriosis was also mentioned on the main news but FGM was not.)

I'm not saying they shouldn't suffer Fancy. Rather the contrary. I just said they can bribe their way out of jail, so the idea of justice getting served is almost moot at least at this time. I'd rather have them killed, but make they suffer horrible torture that Gentile victims have suffered, but torture is almost nil, so death is their punishment. I never said it had to be a quick death. I meant my reply in reference of the post being a great victory.

There's so much shit that the justice system has to unravel, that I know Jews being the rats they are will try to bribe their way out of situations and jail time.

So when will all these "Medical Weed" companies shut down? Seems like theres more and more "medical" weed companies for some reason, even though I never heard it being used anywhere at all.

BlackJackal said:
So when will all these "Medical Weed" companies shut down? Seems like theres more and more "medical" weed companies for some reason, even though I never heard it being used anywhere at all.
Their product is being used by private people, not by companies. They have just gained momentum, and I would say there is a long way to go until we can rid ourselves of that plague.

Henu the Great said:
BlackJackal said:
Their product is being used by private people, not by companies. They have just gained momentum, and I would say there is a long way to go until we can rid ourselves of that plague.

Yeah, and unfortunately weed is seen by most NPC’s as a sort of solution to the opioid crisis. I mean, heck, about 2 years ago I was one of those pot using idiots who thought that way.

Pisces said:
Henu the Great said:
BlackJackal said:

Yeah, and unfortunately weed is seen by most NPC’s as a sort of solution to the opioid crisis. I mean, heck, about 2 years ago I was one of those pot using idiots who thought that way.

Weed actually is almost more scary and dangerous than the opioids itself. Weed has far more potential to cause mental issues for example.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

So if someone were to want to find something to help them it wouldn't be this for sure.

Pisces said:
Henu the Great said:
BlackJackal said:

In fact when I was in the drug scene a few years ago I saw personally several examples of people using Opiods to come down from bad effects of weed and bad mental states caused by it.

slyscorpion said:
Pisces said:
Henu the Great said:

Weed actually is almost more scary and dangerous than the opioids itself. Weed has far more potential to cause mental issues for example.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-denver-deaths-tied-to-recreational-marijuana-use/

So if someone were to want to find something to help them it wouldn't be this for sure.

I went to school with a guy who killed his parents due to marijuana induced psychosis. But pro-marijuana people with look at things like this and say how ykno it only adversely affects some people. If viewing just these extreme cases, then yeah, but unfortunately many aren’t aware of the effects it is having on their soul. If they are brainwashed enough they will believe in all the so called positive benefits. Unfortunately marijuana can seem that way for many people.

slyscorpion said:
In fact when I was in the drug scene a few years ago I saw personally several examples of people using Opiods to come down from bad effects of weed and bad mental states caused by it.

That seems odd to me but I could believe it. But I’m not talking people who are abusing opioids in druggy sense, but rather people who will be using opioids as prescribed by a doctor for pain, who will now switch to using cannabis and seemingly benefit from it because they are spiritually ignorant and cannot see how it is damaging to them on that level. And ykno, they got that pothead buddy who is ready at any moment to drop their “wisdom” of the healing properties of cannabis on them. Albeit, if one goes the “I don’t wanna get stoned” CBD route, it’s probably much less damaging than THC. But probably still not good.

Pisces said:
slyscorpion said:
Pisces said:

I went to school with a guy who killed his parents due to marijuana induced psychosis. But pro-marijuana people with look at things like this and say how ykno it only adversely affects some people. If viewing just these extreme cases, then yeah, but unfortunately many aren’t aware of the effects it is having on their soul. If they are brainwashed enough they will believe in all the so called positive benefits. Unfortunately marijuana can seem that way for many people.

slyscorpion said:

That seems odd to me but I could believe it. But I’m not talking people who are abusing opioids in druggy sense, but rather people who will be using opioids as prescribed by a doctor for pain, who will now switch to using cannabis and seemingly benefit from it because they are spiritually ignorant and cannot see how it is damaging to them on that level. And ykno, they got that pothead buddy who is ready at any moment to drop their “wisdom” of the healing properties of cannabis on them. Albeit, if one goes the “I don’t wanna get stoned” CBD route, it’s probably much less damaging than THC. But probably still not good.

I dont know to be honest. I assume this psychosis thing with marijuana is going on way more often than reported by the news. See these articles old you see two incidents in a week then nothing on it. I assume if the media did accurate reporting way less people would be wanting to use marijuana.

Most the time they attribute stuff that has weed as the cause of it to other causes to hide this i am assuming. I think on a spiritual aspect between weed and opiates. Someone should stay with the opiates. There is a reason the Jews are pushing to make that legal everywhere and accepted out of all the things they could do this with.

That is because its the most damaging one on a spiritual level.

Meditation and possibly other things that are less harmful can help people get off this.

But weed isn't really the right answer.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back