Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Teen interested in the US Military

infin

Would you all recommend pursuing a part time career in the military. I was thinking about being in the marine/army reserves. I’ll be able to focus on college/my studies at the same time. Plus, I am not the most financially stable person so I know the government will help me pay for college. I also think it’ll help me mentally/physically. You all can’t decide for me but I would like as much information, opinions and warnings as possible. Thanks :)

It seems like a decent choice for a career many benefits and also weapons training/group building. Just hope you don’t get shipped to a Jew war. I say go for it.

infin said:

In whatever you do, you should always make sure you will have time/space to meditate and do your spiritual practices. If you get called into action or have to do some sort of multi-day training, your meditation might be interrupted. This is the most important factor that should be considered for any career.

As far as finances go, through your Satanic advancement you will see improvement in your material wealth, both directly and indirectly. That is not to say that you can make dumb choices and still have endless money, but rather that your field of career choices should be more open, because you will find more success in them than someone else.

As far as mental/physical health, sure it could help, but it is not the only way to improve this. If for some reason, it prevents you from doing your spiritual practices, I would argue that it is now worse for your health. If it doesn't, however, then it would still be a net positive. Ask yourself what can beat meditation and yoga as far as health goes?

To conclude: my biggest fear with military positions is that it will interrupt your spiritual progress, and at that point, it suddenly is not worth any of the money or perks it could offer. Seeing how the Jew is getting desperate, such as with the riots, you could be called into action for periods of time in the future.

infin said:
Would you all recommend pursuing a part time career in the military. I was thinking about being in the marine/army reserves. I’ll be able to focus on college/my studies at the same time. Plus, I am not the most financially stable person so I know the government will help me pay for college. I also think it’ll help me mentally/physically. You all can’t decide for me but I would like as much information, opinions and warnings as possible. Thanks :)
That's up to you. There's pros and cons to it. HPS Maxine is a military veteran and she's written about this before.

The Military by HPS Maxine Dietrich
Part 1: https://archive.is/i7bEk
Part 2: https://archive.is/lDgOg

On Physical Training by HPS Maxine Dietrich: https://archive.is/nThPO

infin said:

On this one i'll have to go with what southerwhite says here. As a national guard veteran this is compeltely true. you will get weapons training and other valuable skills. On the flipside the Jews see you as zionist cannon fodder and will be utilized as such should you be shipped off to war. I joined when i was 17 and was in for 6 years. I was shipped off to Ft jackson the following year. i learned alot, but knew my intentions for joining did not match the big picture...as a result i was always never 100 percent sure about my descision, (despite always talking about wanting to make it a career ever since i was in middle school) and ended up not reinlisting. In essence its true function and agenda has no place for any SS.

Shadowcat said:
infin said:
On this one i'll have to go with what southerwhite says here. As a national guard veteran this is compeltely true. you will get weapons training and other valuable skills. On the flipside the Jews see you as zionist cannon fodder and will be utilized as such should you be shipped off to war. I joined when i was 17 and was in for 6 years. I was shipped off to Ft jackson the following year. i learned alot, but knew my intentions for joining did not match the big picture...as a result i was always never 100 percent sure about my descision, (despite always talking about wanting to make it a career ever since i was in middle school) and ended up not reinlisting. In essence its true function and agenda has no place for any SS.
I have thought about that, and in current jewish controlled world that's right. In the future it is a different matter...

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
infin said:
I have thought about that, and in current jewish controlled world that's right. In the future it is a different matter...

True. As for weapons training though you can also go to a range...well at least here in the USA. Training for the big shit though you gotta go through special training. If i had time i would be taking some form of martial arts...but my time is taken up by a 60 hour work week while trying to fit in my yoga RTRs and cleaning workings daily.

Shadowcat said:
True. As for weapons training though you can also go to a range...well at least here in the USA. Training for the big shit though you gotta go through special training. If i had time i would be taking some form of martial arts...but my time is taken up by a 60 hour work week while trying to fit in my yoga RTRs and cleaning workings daily.
When you got the time you should definitely do some martial arts. If it was not for this current societal situation I would be doing it. Heck, maybe I could do it regardless. I guess I have to find out. It has been many years since I last trained martial arts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back