Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 796

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:50 am

Awake666 wrote:...


Keep up the fight. You will prevail in the end. Your journey will get easier as you grow in spiritual power. It is like a ball that starts rolling and growing in size - the gains are exponential, not linear.

Btw, you should reach out to your partner and try to make amends, if you haven't already. Perhaps try writing to them if you think a verbal interaction wouldn't go well. Just tell them how you feel and that you care about them and want to grow with them, and what not. Satanists needs to be able to rely on each other, not be a point of contention.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:54 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
I'm still tired in the afternoon, the 5 tibetan rites works but still i'm tired somewhat and also no motivation and also feeling sad most of the time yesterday i skiped yoga because i did for a long time too many meditations and now moustly i have no motivation and and energy and when i have to do my meditations i feel stressed, once i used an afirmation from an SS "I am at all times very motivated and eager to advance spiritualy" and i realized it's not healthy this way because people can't be motivated all the time to meditate, this would be like to meditate all the time for the mind, and to much motivation makes people do to many things.

About the tiredness, i got to the hospital and the meds where changed but still the tiredness remained and it's not as you said that the tiredness is because of the antidepressants... or maybe the withdrawal still lasts...


Tiredness can be from a lot of reasons, but you can use other symptoms to try and narrow it down.
Doing meditations and other spiritual work, within your limits, should feel empowering, such as in the case of boosting a chakra or cleaning your aura. Perhaps after a long meditative session you could feel unwillingly to focus, but it shouldn't be so soon that you feel unable to meditate or pushed to your limit.

The mind is pliable and able to change to allow for large amounts of meditation. In the case where you have energy to do other things, but don't desire to meditate, then that means the mind has the energy available, it just doesn't like using it. In this sense, it would be healthy to make yourself more motivated to do what actually needs to be done. It would not be unhealthy to do this, especially because power meditation gives you more energy afterwards anyway.

Your mind does need down time, yes, but you should still be able to do a certain amount of meditation and increase this amount over time. The act of void meditation and focal meditation boosts your brains ability to stay focused for longer, as well, thus giving you an increased healthy capacity for mental work. My point is that you can rapidly increase your productivity and motivation all within healthy means.

---------------------------------------------------------

What is your history with these antidepressants and other psych meds?
They are changed to other meds, or are you entirely free from them? A longer history means a longer withdrawal period, however, if this is the case, you can speed up your healing by spiritual means. Another important question: How was your fatigue when you were on these medicines?

---------------------------------------------------------

To narrow this down, we should start physically:
1) Do you feel physically tired, in the sense that you want to lay down and actually nap?
2) Is your sleep actually increased since before?
3) How well do you sleep?
4) Do you feel any physical discomfort or signs of being physically unwell?
5) How is your digestion? Do you have signs of bloating or stagnation of food, indicating low digestive power?
6) Do you have a headache or heavy head feeling?
7) How do you feel with physical exertion? Does it make you rapidly tire?

8) Please describe your diet in a general sense. What sort of protein, vegetables, fruits do you consume?

Because you said you were doing the T5R and yoga, I am less inclined to believe the nature of the problem is physical, as these should rapidly solve physical ailments
. One possibility could be nutritional deficiency, normally found when people rarely eat green veggies, like kale or broccoli.

Also, indicating feelings of sadness seems to point more towards mental or spiritual. In the case of antidepressants, if they mess with serotonin, then this can cause feelings of sadness. Also, usually when someone has low physical energy, then may not necessarily feel actually sad, just tired. Not always, but just in general.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I would recommend using wunjo or satanama with that same affirmation you used, as these can act to heal on a mental level. If you are still taking the drugs, then you should try to taper off of them or find some way to get off them. You might be able to counter their effects on you with some sort of working, but it just depends on how much they are affecting you.

Were you using the affirmation with some sort of rune or mantra? If not, you may need to add some extra energy into it.

I also wish to share with you a working that I used for myself that has worked wonderfully for generalized lack of motivation:

Naud #10 (x40), pronounced NNNN-AAAYYYYY-TTTHHHHHH
"In a completely healthy, safe, and positive way for me, I now and always possess the willpower, mental endurance, and compulsion to continuously initiate and complete any and all JOS-related spiritual activities or meditations, regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time, permanently." (x10)

My experience with this working is that it seemed to lower the mental barrier to meditation, such that it didn't feel like a chore any more. Furthermore, after doing a few tasks on my meditation schedule, I didn't feel like I needed a break like I used to.


What is your history with these antidepressants and other psych meds?[/b] They are changed to other meds, or are you entirely free from them? A longer history means a longer withdrawal period, however, if this is the case, you can speed up your healing by spiritual means. Another important question: How was your fatigue when you were on these medicines?

I'm on meds for 4 years now, i've taken a few diferent meds not the same all this years but that's not what i need, i found a psyhiatrist that helps me now to get of anti-depressants and whith the anti-psychotic will be harder to find someone who can help me get off them but first i get off the anti-depressants, heal the schizophrenia and then i will get off antipsyhotics if i find someone who can help me get off.
The fatigue started when i reduced the anti-depressants slowly, it started when i was on a low dose.
The thing is benzodiazepines that i take can't be taken off without a professional psychiatrist.

Doing meditations and other spiritual work, within your limits, should feel empowering

yes, the tiredness goes away like 99% after T5R. I kind of over did it with meditations but now i made a schedule that is balanced.

The mind is pliable and able to change to allow for large amounts of meditation. In the case where you have energy to do other things, but don't desire to meditate, then that means the mind has the energy available, it just doesn't like using it. In this sense, it would be healthy to make yourself more motivated to do what actually needs to be done. It would not be unhealthy to do this, especially because power meditation gives you more energy afterwards anyway.
I didn't have energy to do anything when it started and it's still so but much less that in the beginning, the fatigue starts in the afternoon.

1) Do you feel physically tired, in the sense that you want to lay down and actually nap?

yes and mental too

2) Is your sleep actually increased since before?
It increased with 1-2 hours i sleep 10 hours

3) How well do you sleep?
i sleep well i think just that i get up tired but it goes away after half an hour

4) Do you feel any physical discomfort or signs of being physically unwell?
alittle unease and agitation

5) How is your digestion? Do you have signs of bloating or stagnation of food, indicating low digestive power?
no bloating no stagnation, i had stomach acid when eating foods with beans but now it did get weaker like 80-90%

6) Do you have a headache or heavy head feeling?
I had head aches 1-2 weeks before but not any more. no heavy head feeling.

7) How do you feel with physical exertion? Does it make you rapidly tire?
yes some what probably because of bronchial asthma... i tried using a TCM herb but it reacted with the psychiatric meds i feelt agitated.

Please describe your diet in a general sense. What sort of protein, vegetables, fruits do you consume?
Beans sometimes, potatoes, homemade tomato sauce sometimes, rice sometimes, home eggs, cauliflower, vegetable soup with meat balls, but usually i eat not too much vegies but more meat products, and i know i should eat more vegies... i eat bananas daily apples sometimes, oranges rarely... i mostly eate home-cooked meals.

I would recommend using wunjo or satanama with that same affirmation you used, as these can act to heal on a mental level. If you are still taking the drugs, then you should try to taper off of them or find some way to get off them. You might be able to counter their effects on you with some sort of working, but it just depends on how much they are affecting you.
These medicines can't be tapered off widhout profesional doctors, well yes some can but not all their half life is short something between 12-24 hours, i already quit for 1 year abruptly exept the anti-depresants (those i took them off slowly) this was 2 years ago and what happened? someone keept talking to my self and interfering about what i thought, i had no fuking control over it to shut it out or tune it out so what that means? that means there is an illnes (schizophrenia) that has to do with the clairaudience centers or the pineal gland because that's where the psyhic abilityes lies, and when i was off them i wasn't doing much about it the voice, bullshit spirit or watever just astral fuking reflection, because it was hard sometimes to even concentrate or keeping the way to heal. And because of the anti-psihotic injection that i quit sometimes i felt like my brain is literally exploding (and not just that ), so first i heal my self then i get off with profesionals if i can find one but maybe there aren't here (in Romania) because no psychiatrist recomends to get off meds because schizophrenia can't be healed, all i was going to said that i can't be without anti-psyhotics and others on internet who got off with profesionals could be still seen that they have a mental illness they just live with it and i doubt i'm going to find anyone in this country that will help me get off the anti-psyhotics but i will try to find one anyway.

Big Dipper
Posts: 157

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Big Dipper » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Naud #10 (x40), pronounced NNNN-AAAYYYYY-TTTHHHHHH
"In a completely healthy, safe, and positive way for me, I now and always possess the willpower, mental endurance, and compulsion to continuously initiate and complete any and all JOS-related spiritual activities or meditations, regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time, permanently." (x10)


how many day did you do this?

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:47 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
to do rituals to the Gods

How to do rituals to the gods? Like doing a standard ritual? I'm still reading the sermons of Maxine...

TheGary5th
Posts: 1

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby TheGary5th » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm

Very reasonable my friend, Satan has watched many of us and understands us learning, growing and our technology very well. He has seen many generatios of us humans. From the beggining when you get born and when you reach youre old state
He has been watching, judging you by you're actions. Hes not mad at you for believing Jesus Christ. He knows the god that priests believe in is fake and false.
Satan wont tell us himself, he want us to understand that its only him we should believing. Only some of us understand him very well while others take the wrong path. You're words are trustable enough we aren't patient as we think we are. Its takes years to have a connection with the god we know exists. The others aren't patient enough and give up after a month.

Hopefully you're words will embrace them to follow the right path.
The fifth oh Him

User avatar
Shadowcat
Posts: 413

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Shadowcat » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:29 pm

FemtoFlash wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:
FemtoFlash wrote:I do not like to ask about these things , but the number 111 has been following me all year , I saw this number over 50 times I am sure of it . Either 111 or the time 11:11 . Cannot find too many information on it , can anyone help with some info ? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure it is ,,following'' me . Also excellent sermon as always H.P .


111 is a solar number and is positive.

11:11 has legit given me ptsd. is an enemy number, and i always see it very close to seeing 777. they often come right before bad attacks.

Whenever I see 11:11 I take a breather and start calculating what to do or not to do , what to think or not to think , I clear my head because I know it is bad giugiu . Speaking of enemy attacks , is the sudden urge for violence and sadism against some people a form of mental attack ? Like just giving in to those thoughts in the head , let the sequence play out . I get no joy of it and feel like it doesn't belong or impress me , but I indulge in it sometimes . Is it a form of outside interference ?


Yes. the enemy takes pleasure in depraved cruel acts. violence for the sake of violence is diferent than getting violent for say, the love and defense of yourself or another or for revenge against a horrible act like rape and murder. things like sadism and downright cruelty are not good things to hold onto but are good things to direct at the enemy.

Especially during workings with black magic and revenge, experiencing feelings of hate, anger and rage are essential in exacting justice against the offending party. An innocent however is a different story. if you are directing these feelings or acts towards one of these then you are actling unjustly and immoraly.
Image

Awake666
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Awake666 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Awake666 wrote:And i do it to fuck over a jew who has married into my family and has cursed us since the beginning.

I would curse a jew to death for that if it was in my family. You see rtr is massive scale working not specific into your case even though it helps. Using runes for example would bring doom on that person specifically.

For the other things you said. Good jod, well done.


Is there a specific rune I can do that you suggest? I'm not sure if I'm ready for black magic yet as i know you need to be very advanced for that and could backfire if not handled properly? Is there a beginner type rune I can do for this?

Blitzkreig wrote:
Awake666 wrote:...


Keep up the fight. You will prevail in the end. Your journey will get easier as you grow in spiritual power. It is like a ball that starts rolling and growing in size - the gains are exponential, not linear.

Btw, you should reach out to your partner and try to make amends, if you haven't already. Perhaps try writing to them if you think a verbal interaction wouldn't go well. Just tell them how you feel and that you care about them and want to grow with them, and what not. Satanists needs to be able to rely on each other, not be a point of contention.


I know it's been so hard, he is just so angry and negative these last few months all the time because he is spending most of his waking hours gathering negative Jewish energy then channelling it and throwing it back at them.

I know his intentions are good as he is breaking alot of the jewish curses put on my family and around the area we live in. But I feel that he's gone about it too irrationally. He doesn't hide it anymore. Our neighbours we found are also jews hence the arguments between us started when they moved in next door the beginning of the year. He will blatentently treat them like absolute shit and tell them to fucking get out of the neighbourhood and he knows what they are doing. They in turn say they Havnt done a thing....jews are weak and scared so of course they are not going to admit it. But he shows me the curses they've put around their property.

However I feel he's gone about it too openly. When really he should be just using black magic and runes to fuck them over. We've had the police over a few times because of his aggressive behavior towards them and him throwing rotten fish and faeces over our fence onto the jews lawn.... Its getting out of hand and I thought Satanism is about keeping it within yourself and using power meditations to destroy the enemy.... which is how he was the last few years then in the last few months he said he has reached magnum opus and is acting out like he is literally invincible.... I'm trying to be supportive but it's hard when you're living in this jew world and he's blatantly ruining our home life and street rep... not sure what I should do here??

He seems totally different to the man I fell in love with 5 years ago. He has been a Satanist for about 18 years so he is very advanced. He did help me so much to open my eyes to the truth and It made it easy to understand. But I'm not sure I can be with someone who just acts out like that. Its affecting our relationship badly. Hence why I'm trying to get up to his pace. But not sure if this if the life I want to live if he continues the way he is going.... has this happened to anyone else when you are advancing spiritually like this and you reach Godhead?

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 935
Location: Finland

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Big Dipper wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Naud #10 (x40), pronounced NNNN-AAAYYYYY-TTTHHHHHH
"In a completely healthy, safe, and positive way for me, I now and always possess the willpower, mental endurance, and compulsion to continuously initiate and complete any and all JOS-related spiritual activities or meditations, regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time, permanently." (x10)


how many day did you do this?

Can't answer for him, but generally workings are to be done for 40/80/90 days.

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 796

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Blitzkreig » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Big Dipper wrote:how many day did you do this?


I have only done 5 days so far. I felt it soon after the first session. I plan to do it at least 40 days and perhaps longer.

My problem in the past was trying to use complicated affirmations, or using more transformative mantras that I think, while they may have worked eventually, I needed a short term injection of willpower immediately. The Nauthiz rune seems to do that, and I remember a post by Stormblood saying her thought Naud worked best for willpower, so I picked that. It helps that it is easy to pronounce, as well.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

Old Thunder
Posts: 23

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Old Thunder » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Kudra wrote:How to find out if Satan had abandoned me or not? Does it normal if I can't feel any attraction towards any demon?


Your actions answer your first question, the HP said it many times if you do tge work Satan requires all of us to do, then you won't be forsaken (NEVER DOUBT THIS!)

Communicating with the gods is a point of obsession for many of us, and it shouldn't be so. See, much of what will guide you to the right path is already there for you to find, the teachings of the gods are in the JOS webpage, and so many other web pages related to it that your GD might lead you to so you can clear away any confusion or answer any questions you have.

Be patient, and do not despair. Clarity and answers will come in time so long as you remain dedicated and consistent. Slow and steady wins the race here.

User avatar
Ísis
Posts: 3

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Ísis » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:57 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As HPS Maxine has said all over the JoS [which I also followed as a novice and every other advanced member has done] the way to build a relationship with Satan and the Gods, is primarily, to do rituals to the Gods, meditate, but above all, do spiritual warfare.

It should of course be reasonable that one minds their own limits, that is a universal law. One cannot sprint all day long forever, as such, one cannot do warfare all day forever - everything has it's limits. Professional athlete and "Just joined the Gym last week" is not the same thing. It is not even the case everyone has to be professional athlete, but let's leave this as "My aim is to be fit" in this case, a universal good for all.

Yet, at the same time, the Gods take notice of people who struggle to advance and who are staying stable in the path, moving forward. Ranges matter, but intention and direction should be the same.

Oftentimes in the years and even here, I have seen people who have poor faith in Satan. Poor as in they also don't really uphold too much this relationship. An extension of this can be with one's Guardian Demon. This can come from not knowing the Gods very well, lack of experience, not having them as much in one's life, and in general, other stubborn issues that deal with one's own mind. A life in the fast track can also contribute here, where as one loses their relation with let's say a very good friend, they don't spend a little time to improve their relation with the Gods.

But if one cares about someone, they should do at least something. In contrast to many humans, Gods do appreciate the gestures and they understand them fully. While the reasons can be many, a way to skip these all is to keep an open mind, and do what a Satanist is supposed to do to overcome this.

One has to actively seek them and attempt to get in communication with them. Then, one will get undeniable signals from the Gods that they are there. Due to the lack of clarity and forgetfulness in the mind, building a relation with the Gods will take time, and probably years, but as one proceeds, more and more their guidance will be obvious and they will feel this for themselves. Eventually, one will know what is up.

Pay attention to the word signals. Because signals are a strong form of communication, more or less subtle, but if one has enhanced attention, they will be able to see these things in their life, and these will be able to warn or alert them of specific things. The external world is not empty, but is rife with symbolism. As the mind gains more clarity with meditation [and one understands themselves and the world better] this language of communication becomes clearer and clearer.

A signal would be for example, a number that you see frequently, and this number may belong to a Demon. Or the name of a Demon repeating in your mind constantly. These are signs the Demon is in some way wanting to communicate with you. For people seeking their Guardian Demon, this may happen if one is a little bit open spiritually. This can also go the other way, one is obsessed with a specific Demon themselves, and they feel a lot of attraction or love for said Demon.

Over the years I have observed that people who are not getting too far in this, fall only in two categories: Those who do not take the matter a little seriously [self explanatory] and those who are simply jews. The second category has nothing to do with it and will never get anything out of "Satanism" no matter how hard they may try. After one is very experienced [and I seriously mean this by "very"] these categories become pretty easy to see in everything, easily recognizable.

One can however willingly set up themselves for failure because they don't care as much for the holy sacrament that they have done. In other words, one has not understood, that Dedication is in a sense, a lifting to a higher level. The door has been opened. One has to walk in it and try exploring the new world.

It is important, for any relation to stand, human or with the Gods, that someone does things the other party wants, there is an exchange, give and take. You cannot only take, you must also give. As one cannot maintain deep friendships without time, and without care, such is the case with the Gods. You do something, they will do something back. As with friendships with normal humans, to bond with someone, takes time. And the Demons are not like normal human beings, they have other requirements which attract them to people. An instance of this, is that they really like people who try to advance spiritually.

Many people here obsess over communication over verbal means [hearing the Gods] but this is not as much proof [and tends to be bullshit frequently if one is not at the level to hear correctly] most of the time. There are many reasons to this, explained in other posts.

Another way to judge your relation with Satan, is not how much attention you "feel", but also, if you are advancing in the path. One's feelings may dwindle frequently here. If you look back at yourself after joining Satanism and you are better, you'll notice you are moving forward instead of backwards for your life for one day. One advances internally a lot with this path. Spiritual advancement with concrete proofs comes after time passes.

Setbacks that life sets in front of you, you may overcome easier, the better your relation with the Gods.

This is pretty clear to name one instance to people who simply dedicate and give up. They return after 10 years having not evolved at all, in anyway. No input, no output. While they have done the sacrament and opened the door, they took a left or right and never went into it. The door remains open, but that is all about one can see. Sad melodies play for these people that opened this door and did not take it.

You don't go that late to the party, or after the party is gone, and expect everyone is willing to dance with you. Doesn't make sense. Good news is that there are always parties and meetings, so you can always catch the next bus. The thing is we humans have a limited lifespan so it's better to not throw your time in the trash can, because you will be wishing in the future you were part of this 10 years earlier, after you understand what you have been missing all along.

There are also, levels to this - each successive level, as one is initiated, is cross like a passage every so often. For those who game, simply put, "Checkpoints". You cannot move back from these, but only forward. You cannot unlearn the Truth, and when you meditate and actually get it to work, you cannot forget this either. Nor you truly want to for any reason. This solidifies your progress and understanding.

These periods can be periods of empowerment, clearing, uplifting - there is a path that one follows and as one walks it, they can look back and see it. Even one's life or strange coincidences can account to this. This will not make much sense when you are new, it's when you look back that it makes more sense.

Much of this also revolves around where each respective soul is at, and what one wants to achieve, or what one is trying to do.

Except of warfare, the importance of communication with the Gods is paramount as stated above. This involves prayer, or in other words, trying to engage in telepathic communication. You do not need to hear verbal words etc, but try to "seek" them, primarily, with your heart - love here is important. Aside the emotional aspect of love, love is a bond between two beings, and this love can be expressed to Satan either in prayer, but most importantly, in deeds. Love is what bonds households, family members, friends, and brings people together to create children, the list goes.

The programs of the enemy abused and trashed this feeling, to remove this from the world entirely. The "love" of christianity is just a fictional world to indicate an abusive situation. Just four of the same letters, but all of it, different worlds apart. One may rediscover "Love" in Satanism, as they rediscover many other things. An open mind is required. The Gods care for their disciples.

In the beginning or when one has just dedicated, as stated in the JoS, it's important to spend time trying to build your relationship with Satan and the Gods. This is not about verbal communication or seeing, but there are more ways. One way is trying to get a feeling for Satan's energy, doing Standard Rituals [either physically or in your astral temple] and of course, meditation and spiritual warfare or activism.

As you advance, your intuition, and your mind, will be closer to the Gods, and naturally, you'll be receiving more effects from them. These can be very subtle, and almost invisible.

How to be taken seriously by the Gods, and therefore, build your relationship, is by doing work for Satan. There is no amount of repetition that should show that this is the best way: this is *THE* best way to build your relation with the Gods. In times of war, the Gods take seriously people who want to engage in what they too are engaged into.

Many people do not also take seriously something that deals with other Satanists. The Gods do want their followers to be in peace, or at least, not in terms of war or other problematic situations that hamper the advancement of other SS. In the guise of pointless online associations, or other things, one gains nothing to advance in Satanism.

I've seen chit chat bullshit dens for years, these advance nobody. Most people spending their time in this way, do not advance, and worse than that, can get in trouble because of idiocy of others. The way to advance in Satanism and stay advancing, is to take the Gods seriously and understand how real they are.

This takes time, as the mind of many people has to understand this.

It is also important you keep memory of when you have been helped or assisted. As stated, this can be subtle. As one understands, it may get really blatant. The less advanced spiritually one is, the more negative karmic and other energies can cause issues, but the Gods will try to guide someone progressively to advance. Depending on the hand one has been dealt, how fast they are going, and how loyal they are to the path, the effect of the help of the Gods will range in itself. The purpose of Spiritual Satanism is to increase this.

Since every being also has different ways of communicating, and understanding, the Gods may take the route applicable to each person. This also relates to one's guardian Demon. I always had a military, duty and love based relationship with the Gods. Other people may be treated differently, with a different tempo, as everyone is different and we are all individuals. But along the lines, the Gods are not wasteful. You got to be at least a bit serious to be related to in a serious manner.

For example, a blockhead that insists of doing all the bad things, may be put on ice until one decides to change their ways - most of the time happening after many warnings. Caring messages may come, and one may trash can them, and then these may stop until one resolves the pending issue.

The more of a newb one is, the more "Closely" will the Demons attempt to help one, but as the Al Jilwah says, these influences may be rather obscure, "Unseen" in this case. Some SS will remember that when they dedicated [those who have been more open naturally or from past lives] that their first years the Gods were far more "Above" them, caring for them more directly.

This happens for obvious reasons. You get in the military, some people show you around, but as you progress, they want you to do things so you can grow. They expect however people to advance during this stage. The purpose of meditation is to start opening the eyes so that one can see these signs and be progressively a partaker of Satan's Miracles.

A frequent even is when you ask questions to the Gods, but if they cannot get it through directly, they will gravitate you to a post, or prompt you to look where something has been answered, or the Clergy may answer, or you may see your question posted and answered from someone else.

This is why it's a life and death matter for our JoS to remain available for mankind, and the knowledge in it to be forever and without corruption. Because this is in a case, the blueprint of the Gods manifests in this knowledge physically. The enemy has their books, and now we do have our own. This is ready made and cut, and one can find everything by searching PHYSICALLY, instead of needing to become extremely advanced first to receive simple guidance. All of this is fast track to knowledge and understanding.

Some Satanists over the years have been close minded because in some cases the knowledge that the Gods are other beings, who may have will contrary to one's will, can be baffling. As display above in the example of a drug user, or a person who may be doing something self damning, one may be prompted to move on and get better. An event to illustrate, the Gods may want someone to stop having a damning personal habit, such as drug use. One wants to insist on the wrong path, they block them.

Eventually one may be "fine" in their "level", but when they want to get a level higher, things that weigh the soul may have to be left behind, most of the time, worthless baggage and bullshit things. Every advanced Satanists looks back and always knows they did good to listen. You can't miss the smell of living in the spiritual sewer after you learn how existence is outside of it.

This resistance can create a clash, to where one closes their mind or ignores serious warnings or blocks one's self. The Gods in this case cannot forcibly force out someone of this path, as the energy required for this is simply enormous, because some people are on the far end by their own choice. Nothing can replace personal responsibility. However, the more they, they will be insistent. This insistence can manifest in blocks, or in other signs, such as warning one of disaster in subtle manners.

In the case of good things, which the Demons most of the time motivate people to do good things for themselves and others, you will feel inspired or get the idea to do something to improve a case of your life. These you can write down, and they can be followed if you judge these have reason to follow them and want to. The Demons can also inspire from within, as they can affect the human heart and mind. Our history is as is, because the Demons inspired us to move outside from the caves and from being worms, and advance ourselves and our world.

If the above leaves something unanswered, feel free to ask.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


Please I have a question,
Can it happen a beginner undergoes a test or even an attack by the Jews during the Soul liberation meditation?
On my Facebook profile I am Atheist, because I read that Satan warms us to keep hidden and I use the Atheism to fight Jewish-Christian religions.
Can it affect my meditation?
I make the RTR everyday .
Ísis

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:23 am

Big Dipper wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Naud #10 (x40), pronounced NNNN-AAAYYYYY-TTTHHHHHH
"In a completely healthy, safe, and positive way for me, I now and always possess the willpower, mental endurance, and compulsion to continuously initiate and complete any and all JOS-related spiritual activities or meditations, regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time, permanently." (x10)


how many day did you do this?

Honestly i don't agree with this affirmation because "regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time" we can't endure everything, why? because everyone has a weak point and i won't use a world that could make me be permanenty traped in it, i would only do this if i am advance enough to see all this affirmation brings and if it's safe or not.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 935
Location: Finland

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:Honestly i don't agree with this affirmation because "regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time" we can't endure everything, why? because everyone has a weak point and i won't use a world that could make me be permanenty traped in it, i would only do this if i am advance enough to see all this affirmation brings and if it's safe or not.

Why are you setting limitations to yourself? You do not need to have a weak point. Get strong, be strong.

What do you mean by world that makes you trapped in?

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Honestly i don't agree with this affirmation because "regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time" we can't endure everything, why? because everyone has a weak point and i won't use a world that could make me be permanenty traped in it, i would only do this if i am advance enough to see all this affirmation brings and if it's safe or not.

Why are you setting limitations to yourself? You do not need to have a weak point. Get strong, be strong.

What do you mean by world that makes you trapped in?

I wantet to write word not world sorry about that.
I'm saying that even if people are strong people still can't endure any circumstance. We are not all powerfull and such thing is just unreal. For example if someone is captured by the enemy and is put under drugs to get out information from the captured person you honestly think you can endure that torture? (don't even answer me, because i wont answer you back once more at this) there are many people put under torture and did they succeded to endure all of it without failing? There is a limit to what people can endure but i mean there is not a limit can't be overcome, the limit always increases if the persons train themselves of course, but, if you cross that limit you fall And i'm not setting limitations i'm saying the truth that "regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time" this affirmation can't be possible to be succesfull to endure any circumstance.

I am strong but not "blind strong" that is arogance that you can get over everything with just being strong.

What do you mean by world that makes you trapped in?

I meant the word "permanent" not world, sorry about that. You don't understand the situation you can get in if you play around with the affirmation that contains the world "permanent"? think for yourself, you see if you make a wrong affirmations with the word permanent and using it you will be fucked up after a time and would be the same as being traped because it's "Permanent" that means you can't change it. So this word is not to be used by novices.

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Henu the Great wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:Honestly i don't agree with this affirmation because "regardless of any circumstances I endure at any time" we can't endure everything, why? because everyone has a weak point and i won't use a world that could make me be permanenty traped in it, i would only do this if i am advance enough to see all this affirmation brings and if it's safe or not.

Why are you setting limitations to yourself? You do not need to have a weak point. Get strong, be strong.

What do you mean by world that makes you trapped in?

I explain this in this way, the endurance increase,and the limitation increase as with the limit for today is for example 100 puhups for a person the next day the limitation will be 110 pushups and so on because you endure and train but if you go too far of your curent limitations then you fuck up your body, people who are saying i have no limits are saying i allways overcome my limits and keeping this state means he is limitles not that he can do push ups the hole day like i am all powerful and can do push ups for nonstop for all day, all year or eternaly bullshit type of thinking.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 935
Location: Finland

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:I explain this in this way, the endurance increase,and the limitation increase as with the limit for today is for example 100 puhups for a person the next day the limitation will be 110 pushups and so on because you endure and train but if you go too far of your curent limitations then you fuck up your body, people who are saying i have no limits are saying i allways overcome my limits and keeping this state means he is limitles not that he can do push ups the hole day like i am all powerful and can do push ups for nonstop for all day, all year or eternaly bullshit type of thinking.

Ok, I understand what you mean now. You are right.

666S666
Posts: 23

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby 666S666 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:48 am

I dedicated my soul to FATHER SATAN several months ago
I wanted to made a ritual to FATHER SATAN months ago and now too.
I had some questions
1 in standard ritual to FATHER SATAN a bell is needed or not i cannot buy any bell because there is no bell to buy .
I can't access to it so if I don't use a bell does father satan accept
I am very looking forward to meet FATHER SATAN even for a minute

2 when did you last meet FATHER SATAN ?

User avatar
Kinnaree
Posts: 59

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Kinnaree » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 pm

Wonderful post, HPHC.

I have a question/concern regarding demons/GD, do we all have just one GD?

And can we find out who it is by our own natal chart?

I have perused through the list of demons and their corresponding astrology signs+degrees.

It seems that most here use Western/ tropical astro. In vedic, which I lean towards more so than tropical, there are names of gods/goddesses for whatever moon sign we were born with. Is this also another way to find out who our GD is, you know, in kind of a concrete way besides purely by intuition/how open we are?

ValentineCHL
Posts: 15
Contact:

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby ValentineCHL » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:24 am

excellent sermon, I really like it! and, talking about that part about "love for some demons", I have a huge love and attraction for Asmodeus and Pazuzu, Pazuzu, was the "first demon" what I meet (meet, like know, I do not invoke any demon yet) when I read about he (in a book SS) he invaded my head very strongly, and now I think him almost every day, and the same whit Asmodeus, before being SS, I already know about him, obviously like "Asmodeus, the demon of lust very bad bla bla" and in that time I don't have very much attraction for him, BUT, someday I read him description in the list of demons, and, was like I fell in love whit him, I don't know, I think when I meet the truly Asmodeus my huge attraction appears like an arrow
Aunque sea joven, mi relacion con Satán y los dioses es mas vieja y valiosa que culaquier tesoro que las personas que estan afuera podran conseguir

SALVE SATAN Y A TODOS LOS DIOSES! ⛧⸸

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 796

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:05 am

Catalincata94 wrote:...


I am guessing the benzos are what is mainly causing the fatigue, as their action is literally slowly the neurotransmitters down. It is good that the T5R fixes it, even temporarily. I imagine it is providing a boost of yang energy that counters the benzos for a bit. You seem to have a plan for the other meds, but what about the benzos? I forget if we talked about them earlier.

I am also guessing that the anti-depressants had a stimulating effect of some sort that was countering the benzos, then when you lowered the anti-depressants you were just left with a slowing down net effect.

Have you ever went off the benzos in the past? You say you cannot go off them without a professional psychiatrist, but do you mean legally, or from a health perspective? Surely you could ask whoever prescribed them how to taper off them. Anxiety can be fixed through Satanic means easily enough.

------------------------------------------

For the schizophrenia, you should practice, perhaps 5 mins a day, of closing the clairaudience centers. Then, when you feel confident with that, you could taper off the meds and see how you are doing. Is it an injection that you have to go to a clinic for, or do you just take that or pills at home? If you can close your clairaudience centers such that you aren't bothered anymore, you could just pitch the meds and pretend you are taking them.

------------------------------------------

The bronchial asthma and agitation suggests underlying yin deficiencies in those areas. Make sure you are getting to bed before 11pm, and keep up the hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is a yin activity that will help to boost yin and generally balance the body. Additionally, pranayama, such as alternate nose breathing, with help balance the yin/yang of the body.

Diet wise, this is where eating more yin or neutral foods comes into play. Try to shoot for 2x as many veggies as meat. The fruit is good for the yin as well. Don't consume caffeine unless you absolutely must. While this may help your fatigue, it also hurts the underlying agitated feeling. For the lungs specifically, pears are a good fruit to nourish the yin of the lungs, which should aid the asthma.

------------------------------------------

If you have the time, I would suggest using SaTaNaMa to balance yourself. It should do a great job at hitting all these aspects that need balancing, such as boosting the yang activity where needed, yet also helping calm the body in other areas. I would use it try and fix the schizophrenia, as well, but you can just use it in a general sense now. Additionally, you could do a small extra session of the T5R when the fatigue hits, such as a 3x/5x/7x, whatever feels comfortable.

I don't know how you are feeling currently, perhaps frustrated? I think some of the above suggestions can buy you some more time and energy, which would then give you more productivity to do other things as well. Just pick a few items to work on, and hopefully that will get the ball rolling more and more in your favor.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
CB666
Posts: 12

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby CB666 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:34 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As HPS Maxine has said all over the JoS [which I also followed as a novice and every other advanced member has done] the way to build a relationship with Satan and the Gods, is primarily, to do rituals to the Gods, meditate, but above all, do spiritual warfare.


Someone was asking about rituals. A simple one which can be done regularly(daily for some) is when you have extra energy to spare, ask a demon to come take it. They will take the energy to Hell and use it where it is most needed. It is one of the easiest and best ways show your love and appreciation to Father Satan and the Gods.

Hail Satan.
It’s impossible until you master it. Don’t give up; practice makes perfect

HAIL SATAN

User avatar
CB666
Posts: 12

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby CB666 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:43 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As HPS Maxine has said all over the JoS [which I also followed as a novice and every other advanced member has done] the way to build a relationship with Satan and the Gods, is primarily, to do rituals to the Gods, meditate, but above all, do spiritual warfare.


Someone was asking about rituals. A simple one which can be done regularly(daily for some) is when you have extra energy to spare, ask a demon to come take it. They will take the energy to Hell and use it where it is most needed. It is one of the easiest and best ways show your love and appreciation to Father Satan and the Gods.

Hail Satan.
It’s impossible until you master it. Don’t give up; practice makes perfect

HAIL SATAN

666S666
Posts: 23

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby 666S666 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:As HPS Maxine has said all over the JoS [which I also followed as a novice and every other advanced member has done] the way to build a relationship with Satan and the Gods, is primarily, to do rituals to the Gods, meditate, but above all, do spiritual warfare.

It should of course be reasonable that one minds their own limits, that is a universal law. One cannot sprint all day long forever, as such, one cannot do warfare all day forever - everything has it's limits. Professional athlete and "Just joined the Gym last week" is not the same thing. It is not even the case everyone has to be professional athlete, but let's leave this as "My aim is to be fit" in this case, a universal good for all.

Yet, at the same time, the Gods take notice of people who struggle to advance and who are staying stable in the path, moving forward. Ranges matter, but intention and direction should be the same.

Oftentimes in the years and even here, I have seen people who have poor faith in Satan. Poor as in they also don't really uphold too much this relationship. An extension of this can be with one's Guardian Demon. This can come from not knowing the Gods very well, lack of experience, not having them as much in one's life, and in general, other stubborn issues that deal with one's own mind. A life in the fast track can also contribute here, where as one loses their relation with let's say a very good friend, they don't spend a little time to improve their relation with the Gods.

But if one cares about someone, they should do at least something. In contrast to many humans, Gods do appreciate the gestures and they understand them fully. While the reasons can be many, a way to skip these all is to keep an open mind, and do what a Satanist is supposed to do to overcome this.

One has to actively seek them and attempt to get in communication with them. Then, one will get undeniable signals from the Gods that they are there. Due to the lack of clarity and forgetfulness in the mind, building a relation with the Gods will take time, and probably years, but as one proceeds, more and more their guidance will be obvious and they will feel this for themselves. Eventually, one will know what is up.

Pay attention to the word signals. Because signals are a strong form of communication, more or less subtle, but if one has enhanced attention, they will be able to see these things in their life, and these will be able to warn or alert them of specific things. The external world is not empty, but is rife with symbolism. As the mind gains more clarity with meditation [and one understands themselves and the world better] this language of communication becomes clearer and clearer.

A signal would be for example, a number that you see frequently, and this number may belong to a Demon. Or the name of a Demon repeating in your mind constantly. These are signs the Demon is in some way wanting to communicate with you. For people seeking their Guardian Demon, this may happen if one is a little bit open spiritually. This can also go the other way, one is obsessed with a specific Demon themselves, and they feel a lot of attraction or love for said Demon.

Over the years I have observed that people who are not getting too far in this, fall only in two categories: Those who do not take the matter a little seriously [self explanatory] and those who are simply jews. The second category has nothing to do with it and will never get anything out of "Satanism" no matter how hard they may try. After one is very experienced [and I seriously mean this by "very"] these categories become pretty easy to see in everything, easily recognizable.

One can however willingly set up themselves for failure because they don't care as much for the holy sacrament that they have done. In other words, one has not understood, that Dedication is in a sense, a lifting to a higher level. The door has been opened. One has to walk in it and try exploring the new world.

It is important, for any relation to stand, human or with the Gods, that someone does things the other party wants, there is an exchange, give and take. You cannot only take, you must also give. As one cannot maintain deep friendships without time, and without care, such is the case with the Gods. You do something, they will do something back. As with friendships with normal humans, to bond with someone, takes time. And the Demons are not like normal human beings, they have other requirements which attract them to people. An instance of this, is that they really like people who try to advance spiritually.

Many people here obsess over communication over verbal means [hearing the Gods] but this is not as much proof [and tends to be bullshit frequently if one is not at the level to hear correctly] most of the time. There are many reasons to this, explained in other posts.

Another way to judge your relation with Satan, is not how much attention you "feel", but also, if you are advancing in the path. One's feelings may dwindle frequently here. If you look back at yourself after joining Satanism and you are better, you'll notice you are moving forward instead of backwards for your life for one day. One advances internally a lot with this path. Spiritual advancement with concrete proofs comes after time passes.

Setbacks that life sets in front of you, you may overcome easier, the better your relation with the Gods.

This is pretty clear to name one instance to people who simply dedicate and give up. They return after 10 years having not evolved at all, in anyway. No input, no output. While they have done the sacrament and opened the door, they took a left or right and never went into it. The door remains open, but that is all about one can see. Sad melodies play for these people that opened this door and did not take it.

You don't go that late to the party, or after the party is gone, and expect everyone is willing to dance with you. Doesn't make sense. Good news is that there are always parties and meetings, so you can always catch the next bus. The thing is we humans have a limited lifespan so it's better to not throw your time in the trash can, because you will be wishing in the future you were part of this 10 years earlier, after you understand what you have been missing all along.

There are also, levels to this - each successive level, as one is initiated, is cross like a passage every so often. For those who game, simply put, "Checkpoints". You cannot move back from these, but only forward. You cannot unlearn the Truth, and when you meditate and actually get it to work, you cannot forget this either. Nor you truly want to for any reason. This solidifies your progress and understanding.

These periods can be periods of empowerment, clearing, uplifting - there is a path that one follows and as one walks it, they can look back and see it. Even one's life or strange coincidences can account to this. This will not make much sense when you are new, it's when you look back that it makes more sense.

Much of this also revolves around where each respective soul is at, and what one wants to achieve, or what one is trying to do.

Except of warfare, the importance of communication with the Gods is paramount as stated above. This involves prayer, or in other words, trying to engage in telepathic communication. You do not need to hear verbal words etc, but try to "seek" them, primarily, with your heart - love here is important. Aside the emotional aspect of love, love is a bond between two beings, and this love can be expressed to Satan either in prayer, but most importantly, in deeds. Love is what bonds households, family members, friends, and brings people together to create children, the list goes.

The programs of the enemy abused and trashed this feeling, to remove this from the world entirely. The "love" of christianity is just a fictional world to indicate an abusive situation. Just four of the same letters, but all of it, different worlds apart. One may rediscover "Love" in Satanism, as they rediscover many other things. An open mind is required. The Gods care for their disciples.

In the beginning or when one has just dedicated, as stated in the JoS, it's important to spend time trying to build your relationship with Satan and the Gods. This is not about verbal communication or seeing, but there are more ways. One way is trying to get a feeling for Satan's energy, doing Standard Rituals [either physically or in your astral temple] and of course, meditation and spiritual warfare or activism.

As you advance, your intuition, and your mind, will be closer to the Gods, and naturally, you'll be receiving more effects from them. These can be very subtle, and almost invisible.

How to be taken seriously by the Gods, and therefore, build your relationship, is by doing work for Satan. There is no amount of repetition that should show that this is the best way: this is *THE* best way to build your relation with the Gods. In times of war, the Gods take seriously people who want to engage in what they too are engaged into.

Many people do not also take seriously something that deals with other Satanists. The Gods do want their followers to be in peace, or at least, not in terms of war or other problematic situations that hamper the advancement of other SS. In the guise of pointless online associations, or other things, one gains nothing to advance in Satanism.

I've seen chit chat bullshit dens for years, these advance nobody. Most people spending their time in this way, do not advance, and worse than that, can get in trouble because of idiocy of others. The way to advance in Satanism and stay advancing, is to take the Gods seriously and understand how real they are.

This takes time, as the mind of many people has to understand this.

It is also important you keep memory of when you have been helped or assisted. As stated, this can be subtle. As one understands, it may get really blatant. The less advanced spiritually one is, the more negative karmic and other energies can cause issues, but the Gods will try to guide someone progressively to advance. Depending on the hand one has been dealt, how fast they are going, and how loyal they are to the path, the effect of the help of the Gods will range in itself. The purpose of Spiritual Satanism is to increase this.

Since every being also has different ways of communicating, and understanding, the Gods may take the route applicable to each person. This also relates to one's guardian Demon. I always had a military, duty and love based relationship with the Gods. Other people may be treated differently, with a different tempo, as everyone is different and we are all individuals. But along the lines, the Gods are not wasteful. You got to be at least a bit serious to be related to in a serious manner.

For example, a blockhead that insists of doing all the bad things, may be put on ice until one decides to change their ways - most of the time happening after many warnings. Caring messages may come, and one may trash can them, and then these may stop until one resolves the pending issue.

The more of a newb one is, the more "Closely" will the Demons attempt to help one, but as the Al Jilwah says, these influences may be rather obscure, "Unseen" in this case. Some SS will remember that when they dedicated [those who have been more open naturally or from past lives] that their first years the Gods were far more "Above" them, caring for them more directly.

This happens for obvious reasons. You get in the military, some people show you around, but as you progress, they want you to do things so you can grow. They expect however people to advance during this stage. The purpose of meditation is to start opening the eyes so that one can see these signs and be progressively a partaker of Satan's Miracles.

A frequent even is when you ask questions to the Gods, but if they cannot get it through directly, they will gravitate you to a post, or prompt you to look where something has been answered, or the Clergy may answer, or you may see your question posted and answered from someone else.

This is why it's a life and death matter for our JoS to remain available for mankind, and the knowledge in it to be forever and without corruption. Because this is in a case, the blueprint of the Gods manifests in this knowledge physically. The enemy has their books, and now we do have our own. This is ready made and cut, and one can find everything by searching PHYSICALLY, instead of needing to become extremely advanced first to receive simple guidance. All of this is fast track to knowledge and understanding.

Some Satanists over the years have been close minded because in some cases the knowledge that the Gods are other beings, who may have will contrary to one's will, can be baffling. As display above in the example of a drug user, or a person who may be doing something self damning, one may be prompted to move on and get better. An event to illustrate, the Gods may want someone to stop having a damning personal habit, such as drug use. One wants to insist on the wrong path, they block them.

Eventually one may be "fine" in their "level", but when they want to get a level higher, things that weigh the soul may have to be left behind, most of the time, worthless baggage and bullshit things. Every advanced Satanists looks back and always knows they did good to listen. You can't miss the smell of living in the spiritual sewer after you learn how existence is outside of it.

This resistance can create a clash, to where one closes their mind or ignores serious warnings or blocks one's self. The Gods in this case cannot forcibly force out someone of this path, as the energy required for this is simply enormous, because some people are on the far end by their own choice. Nothing can replace personal responsibility. However, the more they, they will be insistent. This insistence can manifest in blocks, or in other signs, such as warning one of disaster in subtle manners.

In the case of good things, which the Demons most of the time motivate people to do good things for themselves and others, you will feel inspired or get the idea to do something to improve a case of your life. These you can write down, and they can be followed if you judge these have reason to follow them and want to. The Demons can also inspire from within, as they can affect the human heart and mind. Our history is as is, because the Demons inspired us to move outside from the caves and from being worms, and advance ourselves and our world.

If the above leaves something unanswered, feel free to ask.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


I dedicated mys soul to FATHER SATAN several months ago and wanted to do a ritual to FATHER SATAN when I was dedicated and now too I had two questions

1 in standard ritual to FATHER SATAN a hell is needed I cannot buy a belll because we live in city there is no bell to buy or I cannot access it how can do a ritual to FATHER SATAN without using a bell . Does he accept. I really want to meet FATHER SATAN and very look forward to meet him even for a minute

2 when did you last time met FATHER SATAN

slyscorpion
Posts: 2220

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Awake666 wrote:
Henu the Great wrote:
Awake666 wrote:And i do it to fuck over a jew who has married into my family and has cursed us since the beginning.

I would curse a jew to death for that if it was in my family. You see rtr is massive scale working not specific into your case even though it helps. Using runes for example would bring doom on that person specifically.

For the other things you said. Good jod, well done.


Is there a specific rune I can do that you suggest? I'm not sure if I'm ready for black magic yet as i know you need to be very advanced for that and could backfire if not handled properly? Is there a beginner type rune I can do for this?

Blitzkreig wrote:
Awake666 wrote:...


Keep up the fight. You will prevail in the end. Your journey will get easier as you grow in spiritual power. It is like a ball that starts rolling and growing in size - the gains are exponential, not linear.

Btw, you should reach out to your partner and try to make amends, if you haven't already. Perhaps try writing to them if you think a verbal interaction wouldn't go well. Just tell them how you feel and that you care about them and want to grow with them, and what not. Satanists needs to be able to rely on each other, not be a point of contention.


I know it's been so hard, he is just so angry and negative these last few months all the time because he is spending most of his waking hours gathering negative Jewish energy then channelling it and throwing it back at them.

I know his intentions are good as he is breaking alot of the jewish curses put on my family and around the area we live in. But I feel that he's gone about it too irrationally. He doesn't hide it anymore. Our neighbours we found are also jews hence the arguments between us started when they moved in next door the beginning of the year. He will blatentently treat them like absolute shit and tell them to fucking get out of the neighbourhood and he knows what they are doing. They in turn say they Havnt done a thing....jews are weak and scared so of course they are not going to admit it. But he shows me the curses they've put around their property.

However I feel he's gone about it too openly. When really he should be just using black magic and runes to fuck them over. We've had the police over a few times because of his aggressive behavior towards them and him throwing rotten fish and faeces over our fence onto the jews lawn.... Its getting out of hand and I thought Satanism is about keeping it within yourself and using power meditations to destroy the enemy.... which is how he was the last few years then in the last few months he said he has reached magnum opus and is acting out like he is literally invincible.... I'm trying to be supportive but it's hard when you're living in this jew world and he's blatantly ruining our home life and street rep... not sure what I should do here??

He seems totally different to the man I fell in love with 5 years ago. He has been a Satanist for about 18 years so he is very advanced. He did help me so much to open my eyes to the truth and It made it easy to understand. But I'm not sure I can be with someone who just acts out like that. Its affecting our relationship badly. Hence why I'm trying to get up to his pace. But not sure if this if the life I want to live if he continues the way he is going.... has this happened to anyone else when you are advancing spiritually like this and you reach Godhead?


He is getting corrupted by the energy he is picking up and maybe becoming a little delusional. This is not impossible even for someone advanced to do. Try to get him to stop messing with that type of energy and do the rtr more instead if you can. You can literally almost get taken over by certain energies if a lot gets on you. I mean it would take way more cleansing than he thinks and time between messing with this energy not to get in trouble doing this. Have him do this the way the rest of us do with the rtr etc.

People should not be showing overt hostility and trying to physically harm others of the enemy right now like this as it can cause more problems than its worth and invite even more curses from them. He's probably cursed on top of taking in too much Jew energy.

Get him to stop doing this asap or he actually may end up lost for a little while to the enemy in some or all ways or maybe even in legal trouble.

Tell him doing a bunch of rtrs effects people and things around him. That includes the Jew Neighbors. The rtr cause an xtian Neighbor to move like i posted in my case.

It might do the same here. That is better than what he's doing.
Image

User avatar
Blitzkreig
Posts: 796

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Blitzkreig » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:23 pm

slyscorpion wrote:
Awake666 wrote:...

He is getting corrupted by the energy he is picking up and maybe becoming a little delusional. This is not impossible even for someone advanced to do. Try to get him to stop messing with that type of energy and do the rtr more instead if you can. You can literally almost get taken over by certain energies if a lot gets on you. I mean it would take way more cleansing than he thinks and time between messing with this energy not to get in trouble doing this. Have him do this the way the rest of us do with the rtr etc.


I had the exact same thought when I read about this last night. You should advise him to take a break or try using the RTR's instead. Also, consider writing your thoughts about the relationship and giving it to him when he is in good mood. Perhaps copy and paste what you typed me.

Additionally, consider cleaning him, if he refuses to do extra cleaning or consider that he is being influenced by that energy. If you clean him a bit, perhaps he will be more clear-headed.

No offense to him, but how could he have done the Magnum Opus, but is simultaneously being bogged down in this shit flinging with his neighbor. I am not saying don't fight them, but just look at the result of his efforts. He is obviously doing something wrong.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

User avatar
Dacian Wolf
Posts: 62
Location: Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Dacian Wolf » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:26 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Dacian Wolf wrote:I admit that so far I have not taken Satanism seriously, even if I do RTR from the beginning, I have not meditated too much and I see very well the astral entities that I hear very well with the centers of the clairvoyant I have not meditated once on them. The only sign I received from Father Satan and the gods was guidance whenever I went astray. Also, I don't have very nice relatives, most of them are Slavs, I have a question, high priest, are the spiritual attacks a proof that I am 100% gentil? I know it sounds silly, but I still don't trust myself.


Slavs are Gentiles and they followed the Gods for tens of thousands of years. Nothing bad here.

I think your problem is merely not meditating.

You'll gain more from not going astray than from going astray, keep this in mind. The Gods are wonderful beings.

Thanks for the tips HP has regained my trust!

User avatar
Dacian Wolf
Posts: 62
Location: Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Dacian Wolf » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:41 pm

If you can logically deduce that Satanic advancement is the best thing one could ever do for themselves, but still don't feel like you need to strongly pursue, then you should strongly consider a working to make you willed or compelled to practice it as much as you can, within your sustainable limits. Something like Nauthiz, for example.

I know everyone is free to live their life as they wish, but I think a lot of people would desire non-spiritual gains, however the best way to obtain those would be through spiritual advancement anyway. To me, everything else seems almost meaningless in comparison, in the sense that my time is always best spent on Satanism. I don't neglect anything else in my life, I just don't prioritize it as number 1, if that makes sense.[/quote]
Dedication was the most beautiful thing I did. I never felt so protected and calm. I just lost my way lately. I haven't found a job. I'm still trying in my country, especially on pandemic you are only taken on relationships however if I do not find anything the only option is the constructions, thanks for the advice brother.

User avatar
Dacian Wolf
Posts: 62
Location: Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Dacian Wolf » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:46 pm

The Slavic pagan religions were still going strong around the 8th-10th century, and also really emphasised/defensive because of the crusades against them from the Teutonic order. They had Catholicism pushed on them and fought it back very hard, I think to them they 'rebelled' against it by veering towards the Orthodox branch instead (which was the variant the Byzantines who were by then still regarded as the Eastern Roman empire, followed)

I think the regions that were far away from Italy and France which were the centre of the Church's power, places like Scandinavia and Russia, still retained the grand majority of their pagan traditions through the centuries. The reason like Sweden and Finland took xianity on so quickly wasn't because it was forced on them through warfare like with the Slavs, but I believe it was because their rulers perceived the strength of the previous Roman empire to be a result of xianity in some way (the "xianity civilised europe" meme). The fake jewish light of greatness, but really it was just pure and utter deception

I think the same has to be the case with Ireland in some way, and places like Iceland too. The celtic and breton tribes that felt threatened (and in the case of the Bretons, conquered) by Rome's power and saw the whole slave thing of xianity as a way to weakly get back at the Romans in some mediocre way. The slave religion rescuing their tribal 'pride' that the men had.

I think one of the biggest illusions xianity had was the whole 'civilisation' thing, and people thought the more they became xian- the more advanced and virtuous society would become just randomly because jewsus and mainly because 'look at the Romans, wow we should believe in that too'. The situation all really was upside down like it says on exposingchristianity.[/quote]
The Slavs especially from my family seem Czech mixed Germanic Ukrainians are pagans have their own traditions preserved for centuries do not really accept assimilation with someone outside it.

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:23 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:...


I am guessing the benzos are what is mainly causing the fatigue, as their action is literally slowly the neurotransmitters down. It is good that the T5R fixes it, even temporarily. I imagine it is providing a boost of yang energy that counters the benzos for a bit. You seem to have a plan for the other meds, but what about the benzos? I forget if we talked about them earlier.

I am also guessing that the anti-depressants had a stimulating effect of some sort that was countering the benzos, then when you lowered the anti-depressants you were just left with a slowing down net effect.

Have you ever went off the benzos in the past? You say you cannot go off them without a professional psychiatrist, but do you mean legally, or from a health perspective? Surely you could ask whoever prescribed them how to taper off them. Anxiety can be fixed through Satanic means easily enough.

------------------------------------------

For the schizophrenia, you should practice, perhaps 5 mins a day, of closing the clairaudience centers. Then, when you feel confident with that, you could taper off the meds and see how you are doing. Is it an injection that you have to go to a clinic for, or do you just take that or pills at home? If you can close your clairaudience centers such that you aren't bothered anymore, you could just pitch the meds and pretend you are taking them.

------------------------------------------

The bronchial asthma and agitation suggests underlying yin deficiencies in those areas. Make sure you are getting to bed before 11pm, and keep up the hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is a yin activity that will help to boost yin and generally balance the body. Additionally, pranayama, such as alternate nose breathing, with help balance the yin/yang of the body.

Diet wise, this is where eating more yin or neutral foods comes into play. Try to shoot for 2x as many veggies as meat. The fruit is good for the yin as well. Don't consume caffeine unless you absolutely must. While this may help your fatigue, it also hurts the underlying agitated feeling. For the lungs specifically, pears are a good fruit to nourish the yin of the lungs, which should aid the asthma.

------------------------------------------

If you have the time, I would suggest using SaTaNaMa to balance yourself. It should do a great job at hitting all these aspects that need balancing, such as boosting the yang activity where needed, yet also helping calm the body in other areas. I would use it try and fix the schizophrenia, as well, but you can just use it in a general sense now. Additionally, you could do a small extra session of the T5R when the fatigue hits, such as a 3x/5x/7x, whatever feels comfortable.

I don't know how you are feeling currently, perhaps frustrated? I think some of the above suggestions can buy you some more time and energy, which would then give you more productivity to do other things as well. Just pick a few items to work on, and hopefully that will get the ball rolling more and more in your favor.



You seem to have a plan for the other meds, but what about the benzos? I forget if we talked about them earlier.

I found an psychiatrist that is helping me to get off the these types of anti-depresants (benzodiazepines) and then i heal my brain and then i try to find a psychiatrist that would be willing to help me get off the anti-psyhotics. The current psyhiatrist would want to put me on an reisperidone 1 injection per month but i'm gonna try and ask her to put me on meds not injection because the injection i can't
tamper off my self if it will be needed.
I tried getting off ativan, a benzo, but it's too long till the widrawal subsides, the widrawal may linger months or years so when i was on the last 20% it was too hard, i continually had carvings for something that by body would need something and to get off of that 20% would be to much, the recomendation for withdrawal is 10% at a time in 1 to 3 weeks but i found out that this type of benzo has a short half-life (stays in the system just 12-24 hours) and can't be taken off without a profesional, a profesional would prescribe a long half-life meds like diazepam and so the withdrawals would be much less, diazepam has the same substance as the ativan it's just that dizaepam has a long half-life (50-100 hours) so i've gone to the hospital and told the that i wanted to get of the anti-depressants ativan because they are very adictive and they gave me for 2 days diazepam injections then they changed the meds... so now the curent psyhiatrist is helping me to get off the benzo but not the anti-psyhotic but that's fine for now if i can convince the doctor to put me on risperidone the one i was before i could reduce it my self if i can't find someone who will help me get off anti-psyhotics

I am also guessing that the anti-depressants had a stimulating effect of some sort that was countering the benzos, then when you lowered the anti-depressants you were just left with a slowing down net effect.
Benzodiazepines are a type of anti-depressant.

For the schizophrenia, you should practice, perhaps 5 mins a day, of closing the clairaudience centers. Then, when you feel confident with that, you could taper off the meds and see how you are doing. Is it an injection that you have to go to a clinic for, or do you just take that or pills at home? If you can close your clairaudience centers such that you aren't bothered anymore, you could just pitch the meds and pretend you are taking them.

Right now i'm taking olanzapine the doc wants to change it to risperidone meds then to injection risperidone, the risperidone meds would be good to tamper off if i can convince the doc to leave me on them, if not i have a plan i still have risperidone meds from last time that when i reduced the ativan i reduced the risperidone meds too, i reduced them till half and have some that would last for 6 months if i take half of a med, so what i want, if i can't change her mind to leave me on meds and she puts me on injection i can use the meds instead i put my self on meds because they have the same substance and so i can reduce it my self, or i search someone who will help me get off anti-psyhotics with is really unlikely here because "schizophrenia can't be cured" bullshit type of tinking.

I don't know how you are feeling currently, perhaps frustrated? I think some of the above suggestions can buy you some more time and energy, which would then give you more productivity to do other things as well. Just pick a few items to work on, and hopefully that will get the ball rolling more and more in your favor.
Curently not that lucid and calm, my concentration is somewhat off, memory too i think i will use Satanama for general help with this affirmation "I am healthy physically, mentally and emotionally in all ways, in a pozitive and healthy way for me" I already used it but failed more times to complete 40 days when i tried to get off the benzo ativan because i was too tired some times and not having the mood and motivation.
But it still helped me but not in the long run if i didn't completed the 40 days, for example when i used Satanama but not finishing the 40 days it still helped me, it helped me with the knee pain (if i walked too much, possible another withdrawal side effect) that i had and disapeared moust of it. I also used Satanama when i had anxiety from withdrawal of the ativan and vibrating it in the anxiety (chest) and worked greatly... meybe if i had used it for the other widrawal side efects would have be better... i kind of known i was going to fail at withdrawing but i tried my best, i bought my self some nice tarot cards with egiptian pictures and signs and asked the tarot if i would suceed but it showed me the tower but yeah it wasn't for nothing.

Smjay diego
Posts: 7

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Smjay diego » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:53 pm

I was doing a preparation on how I'm going to carry out the 40 day,
My question is,
As a beginner should I use an update (sanskrit) method of opening my chakras
Or I should stick to the old one?
And is it okay to skip the opening of the sixth chakra which was left in that 40 day program, but it was included on the website updated vision of opening the chakras using the sanskrit words of power...
Pliz anyone to shade more light on this.
Hail Satan/Lucifer!!!

User avatar
OhNoItsMook
Posts: 11
Location: mfw I see a jew^

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby OhNoItsMook » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:19 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:



When it comes to numbers, I see the number 42 about 20 times a day. I fucking hate it. Mentioned it once in the Yahoo groups, but I forgot how the responses went. I know it's an enemy number, so it annoys me how I see it all the time.

I even leave it out when I have to count something (41... 41... 43), and I try to look away from all numbers as soon as the clock hits xx:41. It has made me start uttering insults out loud because of this number when I see it.

Speaking of clocks, it's almost always xx:42 whenever I turn on my phone or whenever I look at the time.

It also appears sometimes before or after something unfortunate. Dropping something, failing at something, accidentally hurting myself. But it's not like I dread anything or take extra careful measures whenever I do see it. It's just very frustrating.

However, I rarely see 11:11, in reference to what others have said in this thread.

archangelbodyarmor
Posts: 4

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby archangelbodyarmor » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:33 pm

Satan up here waging war at the front win running broke out of Heaven to personally wage war against the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit, Christians, their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter, the Christians, Judeo/Christianity, and HIM in the fire is one hundred million times hotter thann it has ever been to begin I (UP HERE) give up the holy spirit in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to hurl lightning against his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to destroy the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to also destroy his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit, Christians, their fictitious "Virgin Mary" which is an imposter, the Christians, Judeo/Christianity, and HIM in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to ascend the serpent [powerhouse of energy] from the base of the spine, through all seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head. Hail Azazel!!

archangelbodyarmor
Posts: 4

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby archangelbodyarmor » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:38 pm

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingC ... _MAIN.html
I GIVE UP THE HOLY SPIRIT
SATAN, BEELZEBUB, and I UP HERE attended by I PROMISE YOU SOMETHING BETTER THAN ANYTHING I SEE UP HERE TO HURL LIGHTNING AGAINST JESUS in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been TO DESTROY GOD in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to ascend the serpent [powerhouse of energy] from the base of the spine, though all seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head.

User avatar
Henu the Great
Posts: 935
Location: Finland

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Henu the Great » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:50 pm

archangelbodyarmor wrote:https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html
I GIVE UP THE HOLY SPIRIT
SATAN, BEELZEBUB, and I UP HERE attended by I PROMISE YOU SOMETHING BETTER THAN ANYTHING I SEE UP HERE TO HURL LIGHTNING AGAINST JESUS in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been TO DESTROY GOD in the fire is one hundred million times hotter than it has ever been to ascend the serpent [powerhouse of energy] from the base of the spine, though all seven chakras and out through the crown chakra at the top of the head.

This sounds like a christian prayer turned into Satanism.

If you want to get rid of christian programming you should clean your aura every day, build an aura of protection and do a detaching working using runes. Not to forget final rtr which should hasten the progress of removing jewish garbage from your soul. You can create your own topic for questions or ask in here.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4537
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:01 pm

archangelbodyarmor wrote:.....

Put down the meth pipe you christian freak.

Ronald
Posts: 3

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Ronald » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:59 pm

how can I be initiated in Satanism
Am 17years, I need to be free
Please help me

Smjay diego
Posts: 7

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Smjay diego » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:34 pm

Anyone To welcome me into the family of Satan/Lucifer, I'm just after doing my dedication Ritual, I tell you, it was more than successful!!! I have realized that Many people even on this forum Think That Dedication Ritual is only to be done as a formality to start getting desired results through rituals or spells afterwards, But to my surprise I Asked father satan to give me my gifts immediately after my dedication and He immediately gave me My gift of Ultimate Skills That I have ever dreamed of "IMMEDIATELY"!!! And right now I have even failed To sleep, as I'm still enjoying my new Skills which father Has just given me immediately, Just after My dedication Ritual, I even fill like Crying, With tears of JOY!!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO USE THESE TALENTS I HAVE BEEN GIVEN TODAY, IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, Father and the True gods didn't wait not even for some days, But they immediately gave me what I asked for, with immediate experience!!! That's why I can't wait to start to do The FRTs, Fighting the enemies Of Satan (Our enemies) I have more things to say And I'm too excited to hold Them in my chest, I shall soon post The whole Ritual experience soon, But for Now I only have to say "THANK YOU FATHER SATAN/LUCIFER" For all You have just done for me, and all which is yet to come, Thank you FATHER once More Thank You!!!!!!!
HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER!!!
HAIL BELZEBUTH!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
AND
HAIL TO ALL THE 'TRUE' GOD'S OF HELL WITH AND WITHOUT NAMES!!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3137

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Smjay diego wrote:...
Welcome. Make sure to read through the whole JoS site and study it thoroughly. https://www.joyofsatan.org
Image
Click here for audio version

NewsmaxTV
Real News For Real People

'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
RAH55
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby RAH55 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:18 pm

I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4537
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:08 pm

RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome :)

Catalincata94
Posts: 659

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:15 pm

RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome. Read all the Joy of Satan website and Maxine's sermons from https://satanisgod.org The Joy of Satan Library

Aquarius
Posts: 5922

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Aquarius » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:25 pm

RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome, you are never too late.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Karusa Kuningu
Posts: 11

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Karusa Kuningu » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:58 pm

I have a question. Many Satanists say in order for Satan to contact me, I need to open my mind to him and let him in. How do I do that?

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 4537
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:13 am

RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

I heard about a guy who became a Satanist when he was about 85 years old. He died 3 years later, but he said it was one of the happiest 3 years of his whole life.

User avatar
RAH55
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby RAH55 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome :)

Thank You ! :D

User avatar
RAH55
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby RAH55 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:57 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome. Read all the Joy of Satan website and Maxine's sermons from https://satanisgod.org The Joy of Satan Library

Yes , been reading some everyday. Huge volume of info. Allot to absorb but I'm taking my time and soaking it in. :)

User avatar
RAH55
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby RAH55 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:59 pm

Aquarius wrote:
RAH55 wrote:I'm new and late to the party being 65. Just wanted to say hello and to thank the people who created this site for sharing their knowledge. I'm moving forward . I found other Satanic sites that didn't feel right. This feels more like home. I did the dedication last night along with consecrating my ritual tools and the standard ritual. I feel liberated. My house feels calm. I am who I am. Thank you Satan.

Welcome, you are never too late.

Thank you ! Glad to be here ! :)

User avatar
RAH55
Posts: 5

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby RAH55 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:29 pm

I thought I would share a happening just before my dedication ritual on holloween. As I sat at my computer desk building up the courage to go through with it I heard a quick knock of around 4 knocks. It was different as I could not tell where it came from. So I went to the front door and nobody was there. So I went to the back door and as I walked into the hallway I noticed the hallway closet door was fully wide open. This closet is right by the ritual room. I didn't do it and that door has a secure latch. So I went and sat back at my computer desk to contenplate. Things like this does not scare me because I've had many other happenings over the years but it did spook me a little considering what I was about to do. My thoughts on this is either an Angel was trying to scare me out of the dedcation or maybe a Demon was letting me know he was watching ? I deceided no fear and did the dedication. Hail Satan ! Speculation and scientic theory welcome.. :)

User avatar
David
Posts: 17

Re: Building A Fast Track Relationship With Satan

Postby David » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:54 pm

hail to all the people who are in satan I joined jos forum about a few weeks ago I have already done aura Cleansing Meditation (more than a week), ‌ Meditation Foundation (more than a week), Evil Meditation (about a week) and a few other meditations After doing power meditations And I felt the effects in myself But there is someone in my life who wants to hurt me And He wants to torment me psychologically and sometimes it makes me suffer I want to destroy him I used to put a black aura around him and feel that the energy was doing its work I saw later that he was bored but after that I could not do this black magic for a few days
And I started to destroy her again through the energy of gray death, and i was directed the energy of gray death from the graveyard to her body, and was i saying the short phrase. And I affirmed that the energy of his gray death was killing him Later, after doing this, I realized that he was very bored and nervous And he was energyless and he slept most of the time He was tired and bored in the morning for no reason and very angry at night for no reason
Unreasonable he was much nervous from me and wanted to hit me physically I wanted to know if these are the effects of black magic? should I continue to do so? I want him to die soon And that I had not done meditation to open the chakras before
Do I have to do any other black magic?
What do you suggest I do to get rid of him?
Thank LORD SATAN
Thank you all
Thanks to the High Priests
The worthy survive
HAIL SATAN
HAIL GODS


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Quadirsax and 24 guests