Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Victory: Websites All Back Up + Upgraded

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
All websites have been successfully restored in full function, and are all working perfectly right now. This was an arduous process because of the attacks of the enemy, with issues coming from third parties and in no way related to our very own infrastructure.

For those who are doing activism, please know that all links will work again. We lost many days with this. We worked every minute to try to bring everything back ASAP. Due to this involving other third parties which were the problem in the first place, there were delays. We have to compensate for the days lost with extra activism until the end of the year.

The enemy did this to distract us, demoralize, and cause worry - while at the same time cutting down traffic to the site during our schedules. Those of you who are observant, know their methods. Their timing is also known and their patterns too. Those who have eyes can see.

As everyone here knows, the enemy is trying their earnest to make the internet a controlled space like television and the like. Nobody is allowed to have a differentiating opinion or voice. Their audacity has went as far, as to censor presidents, heads of state, anyone and everyone. One just watches the current fiasco with the US elections, and they understand, the times of "Free Speech" are being stifled to their end.

Many people are sitting with their hands crossed, waiting silently for the death of every right that has been gained by Gentiles over tons of sacrifices. We will not do this. We will do everything in our power to resist this impending advance of the enemy force. Freedom of information is paramount.

The great news are, that the more the enemy presses on their agenda, the more they are actually drawing many people towards the side of their enemies. Many people are filled with disgust and hate, and the more the fragile lies of the enemy are collapsing, so more and more are coming to the Truth. It is a duty we have to Satan to keep everything going and to gather as many of the people as the Gods require as possible, so that advancement can happen.

During the Co-Vid situation, as there were many who decided to eat like cattle and watch Netflix all day, so were millions of people who started having rampant and unending questions on the disaster that hit their lives. Looking back in this situation, plots, conspiracies, and dark plans have submerged, and have been exposed. The enemy clearly hates that.

Everyone remembers back in 2019, we also experienced the same - we were almost wiped out. The same thing happened in late 2019, and then in 2020, "Coincidentally", both "During" and after the Co-Vid, recently. With the Co-Vid excuse they have went as far as to complete their 2017 assault on all bastions and websites of Free Speech, and major de-platforming. Yet those who are strong managed to persist and stand.

Many are not existing anymore, but the JoS is. We also went strong despite of all the difficulties and calamities.

Changes in many cases can take centuries, and battles can be burdening and arduous. A few months or a few years can feel like an eternity. Yet, in the larger spectrum of things, this is a war, and not a battle. It has chapters, but none of the chapter is the final end of the book, until the book itself is over.

Closely nobody in this world is left anymore with any other choice. People who falsely believe they have a choice, got the blunt of this lie to hit on them during the "Co-Vid" situation. All their rights were usurped in basically one night. The same goes for every other "Online" rights, which until today, revolved around the ability to exchange information freely.

The good news are, now with this happening, the enemy understands there will be opposition to what they are doing. Most people do not accept them anymore. The bad news are, the enemy will definitely insist.

One example here is how Ireland was literally pulled in yet again more of the same conversations and actions in regards to a "Lockdown". This came behind everyone's back, and without many justifications.

Needless to say the enemy may go for a round 2 of this, to disseminate, gather data, and proceed with whatever agenda they have in mind. The Websites of ours have been empowered to be able to take the heat and be able to handle ongoing traffic. For those who remember, last time, during the Co-Vid, the websites literally almost crashed from the traffic many times. Chances are now, no more.

A heads up, http://www.joyofsatan.org will also undergo a major upgrade, so will the war room. When this is the case, there can be temporary downtime for a few days. Do not worry about this. It will come back even more solid than before.

This just proves that the enemy is responsible for all that they have been blamed for centuries, and are therefore, afraid of judgement. Even during the full power of the pandemic declaration, the enemy was always complaining that "everything is blamed on the jews", including the Co-Vid situation in itself. This was the case because circulation of information made sure that numerous plots traveled at the speed of light.

If they had nothing to fear then the Internet would never have to undergo any of this. At the same time, as the enemy tries to make the Internet no different from China with the use of brutal monopolies and legal trickology. Essentially, many of these actions do not belong to any "Free World" and are only more of the same Communism the enemy always has in mind.

The enemy also preaches the chore that companies cannot be "Apolitical", which is another word for the enemy forcing all companies to go "Leftist" and embrace the poisoned jewish star, rainbow, sickle, and everything else of theirs. As time goes, the enemy will try to wrestle this over to banks, as they have done with the press and media.

Yet, the future of this may entail a jump into new and other methods of transaction, which is also something that will unavoidably happen. Having jews on power and full centralization, the more this centralization happens, the closer one is to the Communist dictatorship. The Age Of Aquarius has to do strongly with the concept of better power distribution for common benefit.

The enemy is relentless, we have to be too. You don't defend something that they have targeted, it will be gone.

Needless to say, since, the internet will never be the same again. But after all this, what has this gained the enemy? Probably tens and tens of millions of people more eager and more than ever willing to resist them, that is all.

The Internet has become more and more poor as time goes, and more and more censored. At the same time, the thirst for information is also increasing exponentially, and similarly, there is an increase to the activity of the enemy. This creates in the mind of the enemy the need for even more measures, censorship, and attempts to destroy more and more. The more they do this, the circle of their problems increases.

There is also something else that is in the works that was a longterm plan, about a new JoS related website. This will involve participation of many members. Due to the timing, more will be related to the future instead.

Stay strong and always proud of what we have been accomplishing together.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Very happy to hear that. I also cannot wait for the forums interface update to come, even if it's in a year or so. Congratulations on everything, when I have time this week, I'll ask my Guardian to send you and those who worked non stop for us some energy I'll create.

Amazing! :)

Question though, are there supposed to be fewer links on joyofsatan.org? I remember there used to be much more links, now there are fewer.

Larissa666 said:

Question though, are there supposed to be fewer links on joyofsatan.org? I remember there used to be much more links, now there are fewer.

I see no such thing? Could you elaborate?

No, everything should be as it always was. What problem are you experiencing? What links are you not seeing?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

No, everything should be as it always was. What problem are you experiencing? What links are you not seeing?

Please sorry, it turns out my adblocker interfered with the page. When I turn off the adblocker everything is back to how it was.

Everything looks fine, sorry, should have tried that before.

Good!

EZrcn2-WVAAAVtyn.jpg

I applaud you for fixing this large scale attack Jos website, it must not have been a easy feat.

But regarding websites, would a mirror website hosted on a deep web not be a relatively easy thing to set up? I get that the audience may be limited but at the same time It should be harder to take it down?

Still I am so happy JOS is back up again, this just proves that no matter how much they attack we will stand back up.

Attacks like these most often are preceded by spiritual means as well. Maybe not only to try and cause some sort of distress to the community but to try and reaffirm that their frantic attempts have "succeeded" or "manifested" in some way but the websites are back, as it always will be, making the entire thing a failure as it always will be.

Really glad the exposingchristianity.com site is back up though as I had just recently put a good portion of time distributing these and have been partaking in some project to distribute it on a vatican affiliated platform and I'll bring this up on the ss warfare section.

Admirable work though, as always.

Great News!

We will never give up, no matter what. If we give up we have everything to lose, if we don't give up we have everything to win.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A heads up, http://www.joyofsatan.org will also undergo a major upgrade, so will the war room. When this is the case, there can be temporary downtime for a few days. Do not worry about this. It will come back even more solid than before.

I assume that the main JoS site will have to be re-read?

In other words new information is going to be placed on the website, correct? for us to read the main site again with updated information, correct?

HP HoodedCobra, Thank You for this hard work. I hope all our Knowledge will be untouchable and unstoppable by the enemy from now on. More than once I wanted to share a link to potentially intelligent Humans and couldn't do so because I new the page wouldn't lead to the Knowledge.

If needed you can contact me privately at ***

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Gear88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I assume that the main JoS site will have to be re-read?

In other words new information is going to be placed on the website, correct? for us to read the main site again with updated information, correct?

For now, this will be functional upgrades. On the nature it will not be able to be taken down as easily.

Content updates will come in due time. We'll update when the time is up for this.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

HP HoodedCobra, Thank You for this hard work. I hope all our Knowledge will be untouchable and unstoppable by the enemy from now on. More than once I wanted to share a link to potentially intelligent Humans and couldn't do so because I new the page wouldn't lead to the Knowledge.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Check your e-mail. Thanks.

This is great news, I look forward to the updates, and upgrades. I found a few sites that make a claim
to be for freedom of speech, im about to put that to the test. I'm glad all the links are active.

Hail Satan for all Eternity!
Hail all Gods of Hell!

Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Please sorry, it turns out my adblocker interfered with the page. When I turn off the adblocker everything is back to how it was.

What Adblocker are you using? I need to look into why this would be the case. Thank you.

Everything seems to be working perfectly now. I do a bit of online activism, mostly on social media and i rely heavily on the JoS sites to gather specific knowledge regarding specific topics or situations. I can carry on my work now. Thank you HP Cobra. May the Gods bless you.

"There is also something else that is in the works that was a longterm plan, about a new JoS related website. This will involve participation of many members. Due to the timing, more will be related to the future instead. "
This.
I am quite excited to see what you have planned HP HC, not sure if volunteering is possible, or if it's a divinely driven roster, but either way, what an opportunity. If it's research or writing based, and you just need manpower, consider me available. It would be my honor to help advance the will of the gods.

I Have had an idea and i think there might me others who had the same? Can we and why doent We make a movie of Satanism in animation telling a story since the beginning our creation and how the Gods made us and important things that happend to this day tbe story should go. Think of it they cannot restrict it and say its racist or manipilate it that easyly because we will be using there system and they will be forced to make better movies to keep the public watchers from watching it.
Its just an idea. Animation in the form of Warcraft the movie if you understand what i mean (graphics)

Blitzkreig said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Terrific work! Your efforts are greatly appreciated. The enemy quakes in fear by every keystroke of HPHC!

The kindness of other SS gives me strength and Satan gives strength to all of us.

2019 and 2020 were hardcore years only so that we stay up.

The sites are even stronger now.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I Have had an idea and i think there might me others who had the same? Can we and why doent We make a movie of Satanism in animation telling a story since the beginning our creation and how the Gods made us and important things that happend to this day tbe story should go. Think of it they cannot restrict it and say its racist or manipilate it that easyly because we will be using there system and they will be forced to make better movies to keep the public watchers from watching it.
Its just an idea. Animation in the form of Warcraft the movie if you understand what i mean (graphics)
This covers up what you think pretty well. You can always learn the skill and do your own.

Who is Satan and Why we Fight for Him!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Larissa666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What Adblocker are you using? I need to look into why this would be the case. Thank you.

Please excuse my late reply.

I am using blocker called Wipr on mobile browser. Maybe it’s not worth looking into, maybe it is. Anyway, that is what I am using.

Also, Safari has inbuilt tracker prevention, but that doesn’t appear to be a problem.

Hi
I'm new to this site
This message is not related to this topic
how can I create a topic that I can't figure out?

Welcome and have a nice stay.

Refer here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43293

Dark and Black said:
Hi
I'm new to this site
This message is not related to this topic
how can I create a topic that I can't figure out?

cobra, would the best course with the mirror im wiring up here and there, be to keep at it piece by piece while waiting for the content updates or would it work better to wait till the new jos is out then mirror that?

the vps host that i have the domain pointing to is pacified for now since they were paid before they cought the fake name and can't refund the crypto. have other hosts and methods to use come next October when they push the issue again though.

am sorry for this but am serious I need someone from this site to help initiate me to satan temple
Am serious to give yo everything

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
All websites have been successfully restored in full function, and are all working perfectly right now. This was an arduous process because of the attacks of the enemy, with issues coming from third parties and in no way related to our very own infrastructure.

For those who are doing activism, please know that all links will work again. We lost many days with this. We worked every minute to try to bring everything back ASAP. Due to this involving other third parties which were the problem in the first place, there were delays. We have to compensate for the days lost with extra activism until the end of the year.

The enemy did this to distract us, demoralize, and cause worry - while at the same time cutting down traffic to the site during our schedules. Those of you who are observant, know their methods. Their timing is also known and their patterns too. Those who have eyes can see.

As everyone here knows, the enemy is trying their earnest to make the internet a controlled space like television and the like. Nobody is allowed to have a differentiating opinion or voice. Their audacity has went as far, as to censor presidents, heads of state, anyone and everyone. One just watches the current fiasco with the US elections, and they understand, the times of "Free Speech" are being stifled to their end.

Many people are sitting with their hands crossed, waiting silently for the death of every right that has been gained by Gentiles over tons of sacrifices. We will not do this. We will do everything in our power to resist this impending advance of the enemy force. Freedom of information is paramount.

The great news are, that the more the enemy presses on their agenda, the more they are actually drawing many people towards the side of their enemies. Many people are filled with disgust and hate, and the more the fragile lies of the enemy are collapsing, so more and more are coming to the Truth. It is a duty we have to Satan to keep everything going and to gather as many of the people as the Gods require as possible, so that advancement can happen.

During the Co-Vid situation, as there were many who decided to eat like cattle and watch Netflix all day, so were millions of people who started having rampant and unending questions on the disaster that hit their lives. Looking back in this situation, plots, conspiracies, and dark plans have submerged, and have been exposed. The enemy clearly hates that.

Everyone remembers back in 2019, we also experienced the same - we were almost wiped out. The same thing happened in late 2019, and then in 2020, "Coincidentally", both "During" and after the Co-Vid, recently. With the Co-Vid excuse they have went as far as to complete their 2017 assault on all bastions and websites of Free Speech, and major de-platforming. Yet those who are strong managed to persist and stand.

Many are not existing anymore, but the JoS is. We also went strong despite of all the difficulties and calamities.

Changes in many cases can take centuries, and battles can be burdening and arduous. A few months or a few years can feel like an eternity. Yet, in the larger spectrum of things, this is a war, and not a battle. It has chapters, but none of the chapter is the final end of the book, until the book itself is over.

Closely nobody in this world is left anymore with any other choice. People who falsely believe they have a choice, got the blunt of this lie to hit on them during the "Co-Vid" situation. All their rights were usurped in basically one night. The same goes for every other "Online" rights, which until today, revolved around the ability to exchange information freely.

The good news are, now with this happening, the enemy understands there will be opposition to what they are doing. Most people do not accept them anymore. The bad news are, the enemy will definitely insist.

One example here is how Ireland was literally pulled in yet again more of the same conversations and actions in regards to a "Lockdown". This came behind everyone's back, and without many justifications.

Needless to say the enemy may go for a round 2 of this, to disseminate, gather data, and proceed with whatever agenda they have in mind. The Websites of ours have been empowered to be able to take the heat and be able to handle ongoing traffic. For those who remember, last time, during the Co-Vid, the websites literally almost crashed from the traffic many times. Chances are now, no more.

This just proves that the enemy is responsible for all that they have been blamed for centuries, and are therefore, afraid of judgement. Even during the full power of the pandemic declaration, the enemy was always complaining that "everything is blamed on the jews", including the Co-Vid situation in itself. This was the case because circulation of information made sure that numerous plots traveled at the speed of light.

If they had nothing to fear then the Internet would never have to undergo any of this. At the same time, as the enemy tries to make the Internet no different from China with the use of brutal monopolies and legal trickology. Essentially, many of these actions do not belong to any "Free World" and are only more of the same Communism the enemy always has in mind.

The enemy also preaches the chore that companies cannot be "Apolitical", which is another word for the enemy forcing all companies to go "Leftist" and embrace the poisoned jewish star, rainbow, sickle, and everything else of theirs. As time goes, the enemy will try to wrestle this over to banks, as they have done with the press and media.

Yet, the future of this may entail a jump into new and other methods of transaction, which is also something that will unavoidably happen. Having jews on power and full centralization, the more this centralization happens, the closer one is to the Communist dictatorship. The Age Of Aquarius has to do strongly with the concept of better power distribution for common benefit.

The enemy is relentless, we have to be too. You don't defend something that they have targeted, it will be gone.

Needless to say, since, the internet will never be the same again. But after all this, what has this gained the enemy? Probably tens and tens of millions of people more eager and more than ever willing to resist them, that is all.

The Internet has become more and more poor as time goes, and more and more censored. At the same time, the thirst for information is also increasing exponentially, and similarly, there is an increase to the activity of the enemy. This creates in the mind of the enemy the need for even more measures, censorship, and attempts to destroy more and more. The more they do this, the circle of their problems increases.

There is also something else that is in the works that was a longterm plan, about a new JoS related website. This will involve participation of many members. Due to the timing, more will be related to the future instead.

Stay strong and always proud of what we have been accomplishing together.

HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Good afternoon brotherhood.

Opening the link to the spiritual war room, it was taken down. the only link that is working is the one that erases on the screen. I tried on the pc, then on the cell phone, and on the ablet and nothing. I took a break and tried again and nothing.
Here where I live I have four more brothers dedicated to Father Satan and they can't do it either. Is anyone else having this problem?
I think I should communicate immediately.
PS: What you erase on the screen does not work correctly.

AncientRainbows said:
cobra, would the best course with the mirror im wiring up here and there, be to keep at it piece by piece while waiting for the content updates or would it work better to wait till the new jos is out then mirror that?

the vps host that i have the domain pointing to is pacified for now since they were paid before they cought the fake name and can't refund the crypto. have other hosts and methods to use come next October when they push the issue again though.

Mail me privately explaining the situation clearly and I may be able to help you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back