Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi I have a problem

Aselod

Firstly my english not good i hope you will understand me .
Secondly lets talk about me Hi i am 17 years old i was meet SS last 1 year in my life but i was intereseted spirituality since my childhood 1 mounth ago i finished my negative karma break work (54x ansuz 9x affirmation 54x uruz 9xaffirmation 3x sowilo) i was do this 111 day and i finished after this i want learn my GD and i learned my GD is Lord Andras but i cant speak with but i will by time now i have a program mediumly . My problem is rtr I wanna help world I wanna help SS and i want to prove myself Lord Andras but in my life i have a target job and this reason i cant do rtr but i actullay i have time for rtr cause i living alone in home i always fool myself most of my times i try to read HP. Hoodedcobra writings but my english not too good and he writing too long my brain always confused when i try to read so what can i do for fool myself i feeling so bad against Lord Andras

Aselod said:
Firstly my english not good i hope you will understand me .
Secondly lets talk about me Hi i am 17 years old i was meet SS last 1 year in my life but i was intereseted spirituality since my childhood 1 mounth ago i finished my negative karma break work (54x ansuz 9x affirmation 54x uruz 9xaffirmation 3x sowilo) i was do this 111 day and i finished after this i want learn my GD and i learned my GD is Lord Andras but i cant speak with but i will by time now i have a program mediumly . My problem is rtr I wanna help world I wanna help SS and i want to prove myself Lord Andras but in my life i have a target job and this reason i cant do rtr but i actullay i have time for rtr cause i living alone in home i always fool myself most of my times i try to read HP. Hoodedcobra writings but my english not too good and he writing too long my brain always confused when i try to read so what can i do for fool myself i feeling so bad against Lord Andras

What specifically about the RTR confuses you?

Also, you can take HPHC's writings, or any other writing, and translate it back to your language so you can understand it better.

You can additionally translate writing back and forth, correcting the mistakes the translator makes, until it reads perfectly. This will allow clear communication, despite any language barriers. (GITM gave me this idea)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back