Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what just happened to me?

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hi, so i was trying to go into a trance today for the first time since january and around 30 mins in something really weird happened. I eventually stopped using the elevator trick since that and the ladder trick dont really help, but instead i lay flat and imagine on a deep exhale that my bed cranks back, like the sweeney todd chairs and i fall backwards head first and it was slightly working for a bit, then i decided to quit, but i thought since im in a good fuzzy state, ill just stay here for a bit and imagined 2 dim circles spinning around each other and shot them towards my face and that was the last thing i remembered thinking about before i just layed there thoughtless for i dont know how long and out of no where the darkness from my eyes being shut shifted clock-wise and i got dizzy instantly and it scared the shit out of me. i started to breath hard, my 3rd eye was getting heavy, my whole body got heavy and cold, i was scared and in a state of bliss, and the tv from upstairs was sounding further and further away. My eyes were trying to open and i was trying to keep them shut, so my eyes were twitching like crazy and i felt that happen for a few seconds, then it went away. Hours later i still feel really weird and i cant tell if im fatigued from scaring myself out of the trance, or my body is screaming at me to do it again, or if im just coming out of the high of it. Also, when i was in that weird high i tried to astral project by moving the conscience out of my right arm and it got cold; i then put it back in my arm and it was fine again, so that was cool. It felt like the excitement of being on a rollarcoaster for the first time as a kid while being high up and shooting downwards. Was that a DEEP trance?

Big Dipper said:
I think you just got into a slight trance state and then started freaking out because of it. Try to chill a bit more and it should be less scary next time. There's nothing to worry about.

Big Dipper said:
Shael said:
I think you just got into a slight trance state and then started freaking out because of it. Try to chill a bit more and it should be less scary next time. There's nothing to worry about.

Wow that was a LIGHT trance? that felt really deep. totally freaked me out lol

Lowering brainwave activities slows energy activity that disassociates you from a state of consciousness on the physical plane. You slowly enter more of a dream-like state in the mind where your slightest subconscious intents and expectations can completely (literally?) turn your perception of the world upside down.

It's because you're both in a logical and grounded mindset whilst simultaneously being disassociated from the physical plane and more so onto the astral of the mind, it's essentially like on the verge of entering a lucid dream and the sensations you feel will feel very real as such just as if you were in one. If you accidentally intend your body to tilt as if you're visualizing yourself going upside down, you will feel this as if it was happening for real and it can be disorientating.

This is all manifested from your own intentions and it helps to practice and attain discipline and to control your will and intent this way otherwise you end up drifting into disorientation and confusion with a passive mind that just allows these weird sensations to happen on their own without any direction. What you entered was a very deep trance bordering closely to a dream-state; A very deep trance like this lowers the brainwave activity to Theta which is a deep-sleep state and is when dreaming is enabled, you may not have been full Theta levels but you were lose to it.

Similar kinds of methods are used by some people to enter a lucid dream by will when they go to bed.

Ghost in the Machine said:
..GitM's message...

Your dead on with your assessment that is exactly how lucid dreamers and astral projectors do to "enter the dream" or like you put it lucid on will. Or "create the astral projection"

But mind answering my own question is trance state associated with non-voided mentality? In other words if I don't void or know how to void(not that I don't know the procedure just never produced it). Does a trance require pure mental chatter silence?

Void meditation for me is very difficult. I mean the very act of observing myself being voided brings more thoughts. It's like my brain doesn't understand the difference between just observing and conscious realization.

Trance is another one that takes the cake for difficulty. I've probably lost a lot of years of my life not meditating correctly by lacking trance. But is trance supposed to be this difficult. The very act of performing the movement exercises is so fatiguing mentally. I can feel distorted for example at times I've had falling sensation and induced it but still fully conscious oddly enough. But the feelings feel fake almost made up like I don't believe that is a trance induction reflex. I feel like I need someone to teach me trance and put me under to experience it.

I apologize ahead of time if I've been badgering people with void and trance since I joined JoS in 2003 and the forums in 2017. But I've never been able to do the most basic occult technique for mastery of meditation.

Big Dipper said:
Wow that was a LIGHT trance? that felt really deep. totally freaked me out lol
Well, you hardly can enter a truly deep trance while getting easily frightened like you described. You'll be able to go deeper once you learn to stay calm and relaxed.

Gear88 said:
..GitM's message...

Your dead on with your assessment that is exactly how lucid dreamers and astral projectors do to "enter the dream" or like you put it lucid on will. Or "create the astral projection"

But mind answering my own question is trance state associated with non-voided mentality? In other words if I don't void or know how to void(not that I don't know the procedure just never produced it). Does a trance require pure mental chatter silence?

Void meditation for me is very difficult. I mean the very act of observing myself being voided brings more thoughts. It's like my brain doesn't understand the difference between just observing and conscious realization.

Trance is another one that takes the cake for difficulty. I've probably lost a lot of years of my life not meditating correctly by lacking trance. But is trance supposed to be this difficult. The very act of performing the movement exercises is so fatiguing mentally. I can feel distorted for example at times I've had falling sensation and induced it but still fully conscious oddly enough. But the feelings feel fake almost made up like I don't believe that is a trance induction reflex. I feel like I need someone to teach me trance and put me under to experience it.

I apologize ahead of time if I've been badgering people with void and trance since I joined JoS in 2003 and the forums in 2017. But I've never been able to do the most basic occult technique for mastery of meditation.

You can enter a trance while there is still chatter going on in your head, void meditation is not required, I can enter a trance from my training with ease and can simply intend to enter one in mere seconds of focus and most of the time I still find myself thinking about things while doing it.

When you enter a trance the sensations you will feel are numberable. There be a shifted feeling of the environment around you and it can feel strange and bizzar, like the air of your environment suddenly grows still and halts in motion or feels almost distant, and it can feel like your head is inside of something like a cardboard box, muffling the sounds and distancing the things around you. Sounds grow quiet and muffled just like how the pressure in your ears happens when you drive down a steep hill or from riding in an air-plane and it can feel like you're suddenly in a big open space or like you're no longer confined in a room or building, out in an open expanse.

Void meditation can help gain a grounded level of control during a trance to prevent unwelcome sensations like I mentioned in my previous post, it centres you.

To perform void meditation you need discipline and grounding in order to command the silence, this is energy and an ability that manifests from the functions of the base chakra which rules over Saturn and the Earth element, material focus. When you focus too much on spiritual and psychic matters, consistently living in your head and always looking at things with a kind of tone or buzz in your mind that feels almost blissful and pleasant, you are disassociating from the material and physical plane and constantly being in tune with higher astral matters and psychic nature.

This creates an imbalance of over-tuning into your psychic chakras which weakens the ability of discipline, mental assertion and grounding from the base and other lower chakras making it next to impossible. There is no confined direction or capability to command your mind to do things, there's far too much openness to energy and the astral, far too free-flowing and you become extremely impressionable by energies and influences around you making it very difficult and practically impossible to get your mind to shut up.

Void meditation is not about focusing on the mind or psychic matters to perform it, void, emptiness, vacancy, silence, this is ruled by Saturn and ruled by the Earth element with again rules over the base chakra of which two of it's functions discipline and control. Saturnians and people strong with that planet along with Pluto, black energy and the Earth element are often what people call Urban Explorers as a hobby. We are drawn to abandoned places, creepy things of darkness (also ruled by Saturn and the Earth element) that give a sense of vacancy, emptiness, void, nothingness, often with things involving the Earth element such as buildings, structures, underground cavern systems like catacombs and abandoned underground bunkers. It rules over emptiness, void, stillness, same with the Ice element. I hate winter but I love it's cold, dark emptiness and nothing is more beautiful to me than a dark overcast day in an empty and silent forest in the deadness of winter.

Being in tuned to material focus and the physical realm is immensely important to be able to perform void meditation. It doesn't matter how much you try, without that tuning, focus and strong decent elemental and compositional focus on such matters, you aren't going to be able to discipline or control jack shit. You need to stop tuning so much to psychic matters and living in your head, it's severely imbalancing. You don't need to force this or try to with void meditation specifically as that's going to be impossible. You simply need to change what you majorly focus on in your day.

Whatever you indulge and focus on consistently and regularly throughout your day is going to raise the energies and tunings of those rulerships in their associated elements and energies and it then tunes that in focus and direction to the associated chakras. Stop indulging so much in media like tv, movies, video games and electronics and this includes our forum. If I spend too much time practically living on the forum and reading or answering questions for hours a day I get imbalanced with too much psychic energy and need to reduce my time or take a break.

Also stop tuning so much every day into your psychic mind it's not healthy and you're not gaining any control or discipline by doing so, it is the opposite of grounding to material things of the base chakra. When doing chores or tasks like laundry or making dinner, stop pondering and thinking so much about other matters all the time, stop placing your conscious focus elsewhere to do these things automatically, turn your attention to your present task and just focus on what your physically doing in material focus and grounding.

Doing such habits indulge in the Air and Water element and energies of the upper chakras, you raise and overpower your focus and attention on these chakras and this atrophies and weakens your lower chakras, causing extreme lack of discipline and control (base chakra) extreme lack of confidence causing regular and habitual doubts and fears/anxieties (sacral chakra) and extreme lack of vitality causing fatigue, exhaustion (also causes you to sleep far too much or to be obsessed with sleeping) and depression (solar chakra). With these four weakened from tuning and focus, you can be damn right you're not going to be able to do any of the positive functions they instill and will struggle greatly.

Stop meditating so much and focusing so heavily on psychic matters every day. In your case you should be doing the RTR, cleaning, foundation, AoP and ultimately that should be it and then the rest of your entire day is focusing on physical and material things until you gain better grounding and discipline to direct energy better for other meditations and workings. Any personal workings you must seriously consider their importance because if you're not grounded appropriately then you're not even putting in the realness of power into them and it can mostly just be imagination with little to no manifestation. The upper and lower chakras must work together, the upper chakras visualize and create the desires and scenes with imagination and creativity, the lower chakras are the functions that then make those REAL and actually causes such to then manifest in effect both on the astral and on the physical plane.

Lower chakras are what make it happen for real. I can try doing cryokinesis on my hand to cool it down, I can visualize and imagine all I want in directing of the energy of water consuming my hand and cooling it down and can come up with the most extravagant and in-depth visual for it too, but if I don't have that balance of grounding with the tuning and empowerment of my lower chakras and simultaneous focus on the physical plane to then simultaneously solidify it's realness to actually make it happen, then nothing is going to actually happen and my hand isn't going to cool down for real with actual cryokinesis and I'm just visualizing things.

Physical and material focus, the earth element, black energy and the lower chakras is REALNESS. The upper chakras are IMAGINATION. They work together in that you use the imagination to plan your route of desire and direct what you want, and then the physical focus and lower chakras make it real and work to make it actually happen and manifest.

You should start an exercise routine even though it sucks or you hate it, you can use any means to motivate yourself such as listening to music and I already know you love music to all hell just because you focus on so many other related matters, and it doesn't matter even if you only briskly walk for 10-15 minutes a day but you must keep it consistent and not skip any days. You can incorporate muscle exercises too, exercising and physical indulgences like this including yoga empower and stimulate the lower chakras because they rule over these matters and it is a material focus and physical activity of the physical realm.

Forget about trying to do void meditation you're not going to succeed without the necessary prominent functions and focus enabled in your lower chakras and habit of attention, you first need to change what you're tuning to and bringing your attention and focus upon on a regular basis and for the majority of your day it definitely shouldn't be psychic things and spirituality. Get the RTR and your basic fundamentals done and then that's it for the rest of the day until you need to do AoP and cleaning before bed. You have to think about priorities. You should also make a habit of just passively affirming confidence and discipline, you don't need to say an affirmation or do a working, as your doing things just believe this is the case and believe that you are strongly developing in this ability, you can pretend even and assert that it's already easy for you to instill and have such things.

I also know you indulge a lot in blissful things like sweets and sugary foods, you should seriously reduce this and get a handle on that, bad physical health causes bad spiritual health, the two planes mirror one another what happens on one realm affects the other realm in some way and shitty blood circulation means shitty energy circulation from the heart chakra.

Also you'll know when you're properly focused and in tune to the physical and material plane and when you step out of psychic focus to ground yourself outside of it. It will feel unpleasant, boring, empty, non-stimulating uncomfortable and like a culture shock. This is because constantly focusing on psychic and mental matters and living in your head like that is stimulation of the upper chakras like the 6th and crown which rule over the emotional sensation of bliss and pleasantness - sugar and sweets unhealthily stimulate this too. Constantly stimulating these chakras with these matters of focus, tuning and attention has you consistently and habitually enabling a steady sensation of that bliss and pleasant feeling, when you tune out of this is feels uncomfortable and awful in comparison and like you just cut yourself off from something positive and nice-feeling like some kind of high.

You have to do it and practice it though no matter how uncomfortable it feels because you need to get out of that habit of living practically inside your psychic chakras and tune more into the material and logical plane outside of your mind which will stimulate the lower chakras. You will get used to the uncomfortable feeling and will notice it also creates a sudden absence and silence in your head, a weird emptiness like something suddenly gone or there's nothing there. That's one of the associated signs in how this helps with void meditation in quietening the thoughts and mind.

Assert discipline and control, do not slack on physical chores and daily duties, when you give 100% and stimulate discipline in small matters, you gradually develop and improve it for many other and more major matters, including spiritual. Practicing discipline and self-control even if it sucks will still stimulate this in the lower chakras and the more you practice and do it consistently every day the easier it will get.

As you keep consistent in practicing this tuning and grounding and exercising as well as more indulgence in physical, material and logical things every single day you will gradually over time notice that it will be a lot easier to do things and direct energy spiritually for your cleanings and aura of protection, and you'll actually start to feel more of the energy. The grounded tuning also makes the directing of energy and focus not only easier as you keep going but also more real and actually manifests it to actually happen more strongly. Your meditations such as cleaning and AoP will start to feel more potent and powerful and you will recognize better their effectiveness and that will feel much easier to manifest it.

You should have the mature mindset to discipline yourself to do what is necessary, but I cannot force you to do things, I can only give advice and suggestions and hope that you will listen and eventually recognize and know for yourself the incredible benefits you will get from it. I would suggest you take care of your health more too dietary wise, just be more aware of what you're consuming, especially in excessive amounts and what it's doing to you. A healthy physical body means healthy chakras, especially heart and lower chakras and soul as well. A little research goes a long way. Focus and tune into all of these matters and self-control and discipline will start to happen on it's own with better ease.

I will also place here the rulerships of the Air and Water element as I mentioned above which are the two elements of the upper psychic chakras and astral plane. I'm sure you'll find it a little shocking or perhaps even interesting just how much of these rulerships you indulge in every day and may perhaps realize just how extremely you are overpowering these elements and thus are also simultaneously overpowering your upper chakras causing a major imbalance in your lower chakras and majorly weakening them and their ability to function properly in providing vitality, confidence (to overcome that stubborn doubt of yours), physical energy, discipline and self-control (to direct energy and discipline your mind for void meditation) as well as your overall happiness and love for living and life:

AIR ELEMENT:
Intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, literature. The Will. For passing exams, improving the mind, concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity inspiration, and charisma. Air also incites confusion, chaos, irritability, nervousness, nervous exhaustion, arguments, and discord.

WATER ELEMENT:
Healing, love, making love, (affectionate; fire is for lust/sex), fidelity, reconciliation, beauty, youth, friendships, attraction, harmony, social functions, indulgence, pleasure. Meditation, psychic ability, telepathy, mind reading, Spirit communication, absorbing knowledge telepathically. Good for beginnings and growth. The home and immediate surroundings, imagination, memory, psychic awareness/dreams, spirituality, meditation. For psychic related, meditative/hypnotic, fertility, marriage, and balance. Inciting jealousy, greed, suspicion, resentment, sickness, disease, and disharmony. Water when directed to another can cause one to be overly emotional, have violent reactions, lash out, and have a very difficult time with being objective.

Change your tune and habits and take care of yourself man. A little goes a long way with consistency and building up in time proves even better to far greater things. Do not skip any days. You devote a lot, you're very and immensely dedicated, but you just handle it the wrong way. You deserve to know what it's like to have your shit together but you must take very real action no matter what. Go to bed at a strict time, wake up at a strict time, add a routine and structure to your physical daily activies, make plans, this will really help you. These also are all rulerships of Saturn and grounding because it is about stability, the earth element, structure, planning, scheduling as well - Saturn is known as The Task Master and it rules over matters of time and coordination.

Indulging in one rulership activates other associations just like how I said you indulging in these matters of psychic stuff, mental power, etc are raising the Air and Water element in your soul which rule over the psychic chakras and in turn also in association empower and tunes you far too strongly to these psychic chakras which even further tunes and ties you strongly to the astral plane making you less in focus of the physical realm causing confusion, disorder among many, many other issues. It affects them even if you weren't specifically focusing on them or working with them directly because you were indulging in matters that tie and connect to them anyways.

When you indulge in matters of the the physical realm you indulge in the earth element and raise it's composition and level in your soul, when you focus on matters of the earth element, base chakra and black energy and such, their rulerships and aspects, you more strongly tie with Saturn which will provide endurance and the ability to persevere and this planet is basically the very essence of just-getting-it-done. All category of associated ties with their rulerships empower one another as they are all connected and tie together under the same universal principles, what you do and indulge in with one aspect fuels and empowers in putting energy and tuning to the others causing a chain reaction either for the better in the case of grounding yourself moving forward or for the worse in the case of overpowering psychic and astral matters of the upper chakra and causing a major imbalance in the soul and lower chakras. Do not ground yourself too much though, there's problems of excess in anything no matter what, the key is finding a sweet spot and getting that good balance going.

If you ever feel far too stabilized and solidly locked into the physical (could take a month or so to get to this point), then you can very slowly start incorporating a bit more psychic means to try and get that balance. You already understand the severe excess of one side of your soul, you won't truly know where the balanced level is at until you know a bit of the excess of the other side, kind of liking testing where the centre is located. Ultimately you should be able to tune in and out of psychic focus and or grounding at will with relative ease but always your primary focus and tuning should first be of the material and logical plane, psychic abilities come as a secondary addon/'tool' to then incorporate when needed, this also solidifies truth with psychic and astral ability as logic and the physical plane will be your first primary 'filter' as it is all about what is real and actually going on as opposed to just imagination and pretend.

I know this is a hell of a lot to take in but I'm very devoted to helping people as best I can with what I know and what I've experienced for myself both in experimentations and learning the hard way and I truly do try to cover every single angle. I could write a damn novel at this point. If you don't find help out of it, many, many others will and many have, so I never feel too bad about spending so much time on my posts like this.

...wowzers...

Uhm I don't know where to start. I recently changed my meditation: RtPt1, Clean, AoP, Spin chakras to speed of light, and breathing exercises. Before that I even did for a few days 13 vibrations of necronomicon main chakra work much to the boringness and lack of desire to do it.

To be honest what you said is exactly what I'm missing. I'm constantly depressed(not in a bad way), sleep a lot, and aren't disciplined. At my age I feel like it's an impossibility to go further.

To be honest I'm kinda scared of spiritually advancing despite it being natural I do have my fears and feel like "How can I spiritually advance if I'm mentally ill and take medication(note I do not plan on not taking it I'll continue to take it for my sake of avoiding another fugue state).

So your saying I should avoid most meditation focus on a small 10 minute or so schedule and that is it. To be honest I've lived in my head so much I don't know how to get out. I'm literally lost in my mind since ever since going to school I never payed attention was always daydreaming.

I'm certainly not tuned to the physical world in any way.

The thing with yoga is I get bored of doing it I can do it for a few days but it's so boring. Really for me as much as I love meditation I find it totally boring and a waste of time.

I mean I dedicated in 2003 look how many years have passed. I feel like the same person I was since I was 7 years old only added more information.

If you ever feel far too stabilized and solidly locked into the physical (could take a month or so to get to this point), then you can very slowly start incorporating a bit more psychic means to try and get that balance. You already understand the severe excess of one side of your soul, you won't truly know where the balanced level is at until you know a bit of the excess of the other side, kind of liking testing where the centre is located. Ultimately you should be able to tune in and out of psychic focus and or grounding at will with relative ease but always your primary focus and tuning should first be of the material and logical plane, psychic abilities come as a secondary addon/'tool' to then incorporate when needed, this also solidifies truth with psychic and astral ability as logic and the physical plane will be your first primary 'filter' as it is all about what is real and actually going on as opposed to just imagination and pretend.

I see so your saying I should unbalance myself go full physical and then return to creating the balance. But how do I do that specifically meditation wise. Or are you asking me to avoid meditation all together and focus on just a 5-10 minute plan.

Also how long should foundation be done for? I never understood breathing exercises in usage of time.

Also GitM this might sound retarded. But is it weird that I'm willing to wait 20 years for the Gods to return to teach me meditation. I don't know I just don't feel comfortable with meditation. I love meditation and all the spiritual stuff but I feel like it's just a mental curiosity to know about the World. Is that weird wanting help an extreme amount of help?

I feel like I have learned helplessness and I can't shake the lack of confidence.

Gear88 said:
----

Your fears and of meditation is also caused by a debilitated Sacral Chakra, again from lack of physical exercise, motion and activity and overall physical stimulation. You have really weak lower chakras and this is causing you all kinds of problems. You shouldn't be afraid of advancing or meditating, this is a psychic blockage from a lack of confidence and anxieties from your weakened Sacral Chakra and related energies as well as negative associations you've created from it.

I'm sure you will find it anyways, but I will link it here regardless. The Importance of Physical Health For Satanists.

I sincerely do hope you will work to take care of yourself, it's never easy starting out with things but it gets easier as you keep going and rise above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back