Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doubts and questions / Adolescent

Sekix

Hello, I am a teenager looking for answers, if you can answer my questions, I will take a load off my shoulders. And I would really appreciate it, but all I ask is that you don't tell me to reread the joy of satan page. Because I already checked it, but I still don't understand certain explanations.

These are my questions, if you can, I would appreciate if you could explain it to me with pears and apples, which means an easy to understand explanation since I am kind of clumsy and it is difficult for me to understand.

1.- How should I imagine the chakras, since I don't know if I should imagine them as a rotating ball of energy or a triangle? Also I do not understand what visualization is, I have searched but still do not understand.

2.- Does the protection aura still work even though I can't imagine the bright white gold sun? Or it is mandatory. Do I also have to say the words while inhaling or exhaling? Or I say them when I hold the air.

3.- How do I clean my aura? It says that I have to visualize a bright light in front of me, and then in each of my chakras, how is that? Should I imagine myself and then a light entering my chakras?

I have more doubts, but I'm not going to put them here or it will be too long. Sorry if you have to answer questions you have already answered.

Another thing is that my language is not English, in case you see spelling errors.

Sekix said:
Hello, I am a teenager looking for answers, if you can answer my questions, I will take a load off my shoulders. And I would really appreciate it, but all I ask is that you don't tell me to reread the joy of satan page. Because I already checked it, but I still don't understand certain explanations.

These are my questions, if you can, I would appreciate if you could explain it to me with pears and apples, which means an easy to understand explanation since I am kind of clumsy and it is difficult for me to understand.

1.- How should I imagine the chakras, since I don't know if I should imagine them as a rotating ball of energy or a triangle? Also I do not understand what visualization is, I have searched but still do not understand.

2.- Does the protection aura still work even though I can't imagine the bright white gold sun? Or it is mandatory. Do I also have to say the words while inhaling or exhaling? Or I say them when I hold the air.

3.- How do I clean my aura? It says that I have to visualize a bright light in front of me, and then in each of my chakras, how is that? Should I imagine myself and then a light entering my chakras?

I have more doubts, but I'm not going to put them here or it will be too long. Sorry if you have to answer questions you have already answered.

Another thing is that my language is not English, in case you see spelling errors.

Wow you make everything so complicated

1: the pyramids design was derived from the chakras.. which means that chakras are not triangles but they have the shape of pyramids, and they spin with the speed of light.
The 4th heart chakra has the shape of 2 pyramids that adjoin at the bases.
Visualisation is that you „see“ the chakras in your „inner eye“ or in your mind. Just feel the chakras and imagine how they look like. This is visualisation.

2: if you habe trouble to visualise the whitegold energy/aura you can go outside when the sun is shining. This really helps a lot, also the sun gives you an great amount of the right energy to work with. Explain me.. how are you supposed to say the affirmation (in order to program the energy) while you breathe in? xD
You breathe in the Energy, do the affirmation and breathe out the energy and visualise how it becomes your aura all around you, protecting you.

3: it is all on the JoS...
1) visualise how your whole body (lightbody) shines like the sun, hold this for a minute in the beginning.
2) visualise how your crown chakra, shines even brighter than the sun, like a very very very bright sun. Hold this for a minute as well.
3) do this with each chakra from crown to base. Good job you are done.
This is the easy and superficial cleaning, if you want to clean your Soul better check out the „returning curses“ meditations in the meditation section

I am pretty sure that you have to use visualisation in the beginning. After a time this will be much easier and eventually you will reach a point where you can feel, or „strain“ your chakras at will like your muscles, anytime and anywhere. But visualisation enhances everything greatly.

Sekix said:

Welcome, if you are not dedicated yet first dedicate, before you start advancing /cleaning your self (without you don´t have protection from the gods and the enemy can more easy attack you, drive you away from satanism):

Do not start anything during a void of course moon see for a good date the ss calendar:

Complete SS Calendar for 2020
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773

Making a Commitment to Satan
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

1. I always let my chakras spin counter clockwise, also the pineal gland is missing in the following gif [between the 7 and 6 chakra). You can immagine /visualise these in your self or somewhere else (like in a wood / or floting above your satanic altar) the energy will follow and reconect to your chakras.

TVdyN3O.gif
from : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36653&p=147590&hilit=chakras+gif#p147590 [sahasrarabliss]

2. Exhale

You raise your energy (one rep is one exhale/vibration of the word of power [mantra] until you are out of breath) :

Raising energy with Mantras
Vu x6 reps (VUUUU fokus sun chakra [3 chakra])
va x6 reps (VAAAA fokus hearth chakra [4 chakra])
vo x6 reps (VOOO fokus 6 chakra).

Then you do as explained in Aura cleaning/Returning curses (I always try to immagine the sun like gold/white ball above me one min/60 sec, it will get easyer with time, trust me, do not let yourself be discouraged, it can help to look at a picture of the sun to ingrain the immage in your memory-->)

photo-1532298488760-970ff6decf61

:

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Returning Curses Part 2
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

1. Chakras are pyramid shaped when stationary and cone shaped when rotating. The exception here is with the heart chakra which is shaped like the yoni (vagina). The image posted by Fuchs is a good one to refer to here. As for visualization- simpliest put it is one's ability to create images in one's own mind with ones imagination.

2. It will still work without visualization component, but it will be considerably weaker. You can state the affirmation after you vibrate the mantra. 18 repetitions has been said by Maxine herself to be the perfect amount of repetitions for your affirmations, to properly program the energy. So say if you do a larger amount of reps for the mantra- x54 for example - you could stop after each 9th rep of you mantra and program the energy stating the affirmation 2 times, with 5 brakes like that that would make 10, and on the last 6th you would state the affirmation 8 times for a total of 18. So to summarize:
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
8 affirmations
The above gives a total of 54 reps of the mantra and 18 affirmations to program the raised energy.

3. When you clean your entire soul you simply imagine in your mind a bright ball like the sun gradually descending on you from the above and cleaning your entire energy field including the aura, while collecting all the dirt from your soul- during which the ball will gradually get darker.
And when you clean your chakras you simply imagine its shape in you head (yoni shape for the heart chakra and the pyramid/cone shape for the remaining chakras) and imagine in your mind a disc bright like the sun moving from the wide base of the chakra to it's narrow tip.

NinRick said:
Sekix said:

Wow you make everything so complicated

1: the pyramids design was derived from the chakras.. which means that chakras are not triangles but they have the shape of pyramids, and they spin with the speed of light.
The 4th heart chakra has the shape of 2 pyramids that adjoin at the bases.
Visualisation is that you „see“ the chakras in your „inner eye“ or in your mind. Just feel the chakras and imagine how they look like. This is visualisation.

2: if you habe trouble to visualise the whitegold energy/aura you can go outside when the sun is shining. This really helps a lot, also the sun gives you an great amount of the right energy to work with. Explain me.. how are you supposed to say the affirmation (in order to program the energy) while you breathe in? xD
You breathe in the Energy, do the affirmation and breathe out the energy and visualise how it becomes your aura all around you, protecting you.

3: it is all on the JoS...
1) visualise how your whole body (lightbody) shines like the sun, hold this for a minute in the beginning.
2) visualise how your crown chakra, shines even brighter than the sun, like a very very very bright sun. Hold this for a minute as well.
3) do this with each chakra from crown to base. Good job you are done.
This is the easy and superficial cleaning, if you want to clean your Soul better check out the „returning curses“ meditations in the meditation section

I am pretty sure that you have to use visualisation in the beginning. After a time this will be much easier and eventually you will reach a point where you can feel, or „strain“ your chakras at will like your muscles, anytime and anywhere. But visualisation enhances everything greatly.

Thank you very much. I will put this knowledge to the test as soon as possible.

and thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Fuchs said:
Sekix said:

Welcome, if you are not dedicated yet first dedicate, before you start advancing /cleaning your self (without you don´t have protection from the gods and the enemy can more easy attack you, drive you away from satanism):

Do not start anything during a void of course moon see for a good date the ss calendar:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773

1. I always let my chakras spin counter clockwise, also the pineal gland is missing in the following gif [between the 7 and 6 chakra). You can immagine /visualise these in your self or somewhere else (like in a wood / or floting above your satanic altar) the energy will follow and reconect to your chakras.

TVdyN3O.gif
from : https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36653&p=147590&hilit=chakras+gif#p147590 [sahasrarabliss]

2. Exhale

You raise your energy (one rep is one exhale/vibration of the word of power [mantra] until you are out of breath) :

Then you do as explained in Aura cleaning/Returning curses (I always try to immagine the sun like gold/white ball above me one min/60 sec, it will get easyer with time, trust me, do not let yourself be discouraged, it can help to look at a picture of the sun to ingrain the immage in your memory-->)

:

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Returning Curses Part 2
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Thank you very much. I will also try to make the dedication as soon as possible.

Sekix said:
Fuchs said:
Sekix said:

TVdyN3O.gif

2. Exhale

:

Returning Curses Part 1

Returning Curses Part 2

How to Clean Your Aura

Thank you very much. I will also try to make the dedication as soon as possible.

You´re welcome, just remember when dedication don´t do it when the moon is void of course:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773[/color][/b]

Fuchs said:
You´re welcome, just remember when dedication don´t do it when the moon is void of course:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&p=146773&hilit=ss+calendar#p146773[/color][/b]

The Dedication can be done at any time. It's not hindered by a Void of Course Moon.

NinRick said:

You should know that in finnish language some words are said sometimes when breathing in. Actually the only meaningful example I can give right now is word "joo", which stands for yes. "Kyllä" is actual yes, but "joo" is more like casual word for yes. So try saying "joo" when breathing in and you have learned a bit of finnish.

LoL :D

Fuchs said:

Dedication ritual is not a magick working so it cannot fail due to void of course. One is basically pledging to Satan to better themselves and the world around them. I have said it before on these forums to newbies and no one has corrected me so I must be right. Same goes for group rituals, they can be done during VoC since they have already begun when moon was in a sign.

For everything else, follow the calendar. For maximum effectiveness, timing is very important when doing magick.

truth.seeker1 said:

1. Chakras are pyramid shaped when stationary and cone shaped when rotating. The exception here is with the heart chakra which is shaped like the yoni (vagina). The image posted by Fuchs is a good one to refer to here. As for visualization- simpliest put it is one's ability to create images in one's own mind with ones imagination.

2. It will still work without visualization component, but it will be considerably weaker. You can state the affirmation after you vibrate the mantra. 18 repetitions has been said by Maxine herself to be the perfect amount of repetitions for your affirmations, to properly program the energy. So say if you do a larger amount of reps for the mantra- x54 for example - you could stop after each 9th rep of you mantra and program the energy stating the affirmation 2 times, with 5 brakes like that that would make 10, and on the last 6th you would state the affirmation 8 times for a total of 18. So to summarize:
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
2 affirmations
9 mantra reps
8 affirmations
The above gives a total of 54 reps of the mantra and 18 affirmations to program the raised energy.

3. When you clean your entire soul you simply imagine in your mind a bright ball like the sun gradually descending on you from the above and cleaning your entire energy field including the aura, while collecting all the dirt from your soul- during which the ball will gradually get darker.
And when you clean your chakras you simply imagine its shape in you head (yoni shape for the heart chakra and the pyramid/cone shape for the remaining chakras) and imagine in your mind a disc bright like the sun moving from the wide base of the chakra to it's narrow tip.

Thank you very much. I'll put this tip to the test.

And thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

Dedication ritual is not a magick working so it cannot fail due to void of course. One is basically pledging to Satan to better themselves and the world around them. I have said it before on these forums to newbies and no one has corrected me so I must be right. Same goes for group rituals, they can be done during VoC since they have already begun when moon was in a sign.

For everything else, follow the calendar. For maximum effectiveness, timing is very important when doing magick.

Void moon affects everything newly done [before you reach MO], also contracts , the dedication ritual is a contract. It may be valid if done during a void moon, but the person could probably easier fail on the path. Normaly if you do somethin during this time the magic is only active when void moon is again, but because most magic workings require 40 days straight this can´t be used(not everyday has a void moon time). I am not alone with this opinion:

"Dedicate as soon as you can. Since it is tomorrow, it is indeed a viable date to dedicate, though it would just as well work to dedicate right away today instead. Any day is fine, just make sure to avoid the Void of Course Moon with your dedication. You can check for it in our SS Calendar." Shael

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=93121&hilit=void+moon+dedication#p93121

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Fuchs said:

The Dedication can be done at any time. It's not hindered by a Void of Course Moon.

Read my appearing answer to Henu the Great here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back