Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions regarding ritual

finalsnow666

1. Music for ritual
What music would be appropriate for ritual?
There are lots of outside noises making it frustrating to perform rituals in silence. I like listening to "Masked Ball" (the music from Eyes Wide Shut) because it has that ritualistic and esoteric feel to it. Is there music that is better for ritual? I sometimes fear it could be considered disrespectful to Satan and his demons to perform ritual with music played in a movie about a fictional cult.

2. Silver bowl
I have been using a coffee cup that I normally use to burn incense as my silver bowl. I have since gotten an incense holder and I'm wondering if it is okay to burn my statements in a coffee cup or should I invest in a silver bowl?

3. Daily ritual
I perform the standard ritual every day. I also do thanksgiving prayers, love charms, and meditations a lot but not every day. Is it useful to perform ritual every day or is it more meaningful done sparingly?

4. Candles
I tend to use black and blue candles for ritual. When I went to get candles I only had enough money to buy those two colors, although I wanted to get red. I use the black candles for standard ritual and cursing the Nazarene and blue candles for love charms and protection spells. How necessary are red candles?

Thank you in advance for answers and tips

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER

1. You can use whatever music you feel is appropriate. In regards to your choice it's up to you to decide whether or not you think it is appropriate and/or disrespectful.

2. Yes it's okay. You do not need to have an elaborate altar, props, silver bowl. ectra. This is again a personal thing and one can choose what they want to use. It may be more "traditional" or "ceremonial" to use all the proper items and help some people to relax and get into the mood, but it is not necessary. The only thing that is necessary to work magic is the powers of our own mind and soul.

3. Satanism is very individual, do what works best for you in regards to what's mentioned.
The Reverse Torah Rituals (RTR's) should be done as often as possible, however.

4. See answer 2. You can produce results just using your own occult power, things like candles are a nice formality but are not needed.

Wishing you well comrade, Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back