Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

relive past lives.

Adolfo1945voffice

Website
wix.to
I'm in a moment of much danger!
We was children's in a dream!
In early 2020
These dream it became a nightmare, with covige we also had casualties of ours but we know our brothers will come back!
And when we started, many were indoctrinated by lies.
many with their problems, we thought we were selling our souls for rebellion to Christianity!
many of us have misconceptions!
Someone influenced by your past
We born souls rebels!
from another period we came from other lives!
In actualy we live slaves of the current era!
for many I was the antichrist, and perhaps it is all we are because we have destroyed Christianity in an period of panic we are united!
I wonder how they can support themselves, how they can live by hating themselves!
it's time to revive the old spirit not just by power!
like a rock band from the united states of america ... in times like this we learned to love again! to live again!
we need to learn again! because we forget, what is family! love without sex is friendship! sex without love pity a great brazilian musicians said!
I see Christians defending pedophiles and rapists I see the holy man's mask falling!
in the middle of the covige we could act with a little more humanity! nothing in this world is worth more than your family your people! your past!
Hail hasmael
Hail satan,hail Belzebu, hail astaroth and hail Azazel!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back