Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saxuality

Targ

It is possible for me to change my sexuality?
I’m gay, can I become Assexual?

you can't change your sexuality

it's okay to be homosexual, it's natural

asexuality is just a choice and sometimes is mental issue

Aquarius said:
Why would you want to become asexual?

I don't want to look like a silly child who has had a romantic disappointment and no longer wants to date anyone. I want to do this bc I just feel bad about being like this, I'm very emotionally sensitive and I don't want to be like this anymore.

Targ said:
Aquarius said:

I don't want to look like a silly child who has had a romantic disappointment and no longer wants to date anyone. I want to do this bc I just feel bad about being like this, I'm very emotionally sensitive and I don't want to be like this anymore.
It's not silly to be dissapointed by failed relationships, it's more silly to repress yourself instead of growing from that mistake so that the next relationship you will have will be with a positive person.

SerLorars13 said:
Targ said:
Aquarius said:

A cute little guy, aren't ya?

You will feel better about yourself by working more on your male chakras, and by that i mean cleaning them, freeing them from blockages and curses and healing them.

Many people who have done this can agree with me.

I agree

you can also use Runes.. like Dagr for sacral chakra and Sowilo for base chakra... or Vaum for sacral and Laum for base chakra. you are okey for what you are, i hope you will understand.. it is normal to be more sensitive

Goddess Aw said:
SerLorars13 said:
Targ said:

You will feel better about yourself by working more on your male chakras, and by that i mean cleaning them, freeing them from blockages and curses and healing them.

I agree

you can also use Runes.. like Dagr for sacral chakra and Sowilo for base chakra... or Vaum for sacral and Laum for base chakra. you are okey for what you are, i hope you will understand.. it is normal to be more sensitive
SerLorars13 said:
Targ said:
Aquarius said:

I'm really sensitive haha

I do 40 repetitions of Aum Suryae for cleaning my soul
13x raum after each Rtr, I do 2 per day.
I also work on each chakra every day!
I think I will have to intensify the work hahaha

Thank you for the help guys!

no it's not necessary to work too much on it, you also have to understand that being sensitive and homosexual is completely normal

if you have sexual blockages of course, work on aura and sacral chakra including base for self-esteem and sexual blockages

Goddess Aw said:
no it's not necessary to work too much on it, you also have to understand that being sensitive and homosexual is completely normal

if you have sexual blockages of course, work on aura and sacral chakra including base for self-esteem and sexual blockages

I don’t think so, I mean, I am very very sensitive, I have crisis everytime. There are some day that I just wanna die, I’ve alrady asked for Father Satan to take my life because I don’t wanna feel this anymore. I feel so useless.

Targ said:
Goddess Aw said:

I don’t think so, I mean, I am very very sensitive, I have crisis everytime. There are some day that I just wanna die, I’ve alrady asked for Father Satan to take my life because I don’t wanna feel this anymore. I feel so useless.

I feel you... maybe you have so much water in your natal chart so you're too sensitive

no you're not useless. you're Satan's Son. I suggest you to meditate on solar chakra (identity). you can use Reda or Raum for solar chakra

you can use Lydia's Ritual "Healing frim Psychological Damage" for 40 days:

"Posting this as I've recommended it to a few SS. The healthier we are in every way, the better our success, the better our future. You can do a few cycles of 40 days, or one 90 day working, or whatever you feel you need.

This is best done when the Moon is in Scorpio, as Scorpio rules transformations, drastic changes, and psychological issues. Moon in Pisces is the only other moon sign appropriate for this working.

Date: Feb 16 (Jupiter day), March 16 (Jupiter), April 12 or 13 (Mercury day or Jupiter). The day itself doesn't matter so much as the Moon sign/phase, so even Venus day is fine. The waning side of a full moon is best but the timing doesn't always work out.

Hour of Sun (Self), Moon (unconscious, emotions, habits), Jupiter (good stuff) or just whatever works in your schedule for the day. Don't obsess over the hour too much, occasionally doing it in say Mars won't ruin the working.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Affirmation 9x: "In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever." -

or

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24787&p=110793

Targ said:
Goddess Aw said:

Sounds to me like symptoms of being a naturally gifted empath if you ask me. Developed properly it is the furthest thing from a curse there is.

It means you have above average psychic sensitivity for things like your own and people's moods, energies etc. Being a homosexual also often accounts for higher psychic potential, as often with men the psychic right side of the brain is more active.

The key here isn't to run away from your gits, but to embrace them and master them so they can serve you, rather than running away from them.

First things first, you will have to do some self-hypnosis with affirmations to program your subconcious mind to accept yourself for who you are and to become more mentally resilient, so as to not get overwhelmed by emotions and such, whether they are yours or someone else's. A good idea is to have them written down somewhere and simply read them aloud or in your mind in your bed as you are going to sleep- this is what I do personally. Also mandatory void meditation to learn to silence your mind at will.

I speak from experience here when I say that one's own mind can be either the greatest ally or enemy depending on how it is handled and approached. I was in a spiral of self-sabotaging and depricating thoughts until my GD lead me to some books through another member on the forums here. If you have the time I highly suggest giving a read to the book "Unf*ck Yourself" by Gary John Bishop.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back