Israel Headed for Second Nationwide Coronavirus Lockdown

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
अग्निसर्प࿗

Israel Headed for Second Nationwide Coronavirus Lockdown

Postby अग्निसर्प࿗ » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Oy Vey! There's no emergency but we will lock all down Goym! Take an example from us! Lock your Country again!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-11/israel-headed-for-extraordinary-second-coronavirus-lockdown
La lotta contro una potenza spirituale coi mezzi della forza sarà sempre una difesa, finché la spada non diventi portatrice e annunciatrice di una nuova dottrina spirituale.

ϟϟ

Mein Leben
Adolf Hitler

ᛉᛏ
SARS-CoV-2 Preparazione Materiale e Spirituale

RTR Finale, Fuck The Enemy.
Paintable RTR Master RTR Efficiency-oriented RTR (Pro) JavaScript version

☤ Spiritual Satanist War Room https://evilgoy.com/

Egon

Re: Israel Headed for Second Nationwide Coronavirus Lockdown

Postby Egon » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:57 pm

I think this is a good example of the enemy tasting its own poison. The libral jews don't respect the orthodox jews and this lockdown might keep them from doing their collective prayers on their holliday.

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:36 pm

Egon wrote:I think this is a good example of the enemy tasting its own poison. The libral jews don't respect the orthodox jews and this lockdown might keep them from doing their collective prayers on their holliday.

Disunity between the jews is good. It will make job easier for us.
Thank You, Lord Azazel!!! Hail to you, The Shining One! Forever!!!

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:45 pm

Egon wrote:.

Amazing. We can take over these holidays and put their thangs down flip it and reverse it on ‘em. I’ll be taking full advantage. There will still be jews performing their rituals since they’re as scattered as rats though.

ShadowTheRaven

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm

For an engineered takedown of economies around the world orchestrated by jews and carried out by the Chinese, the jews are really getting the short end of the stick.

luis

Postby luis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Egon wrote:I think this is a good example of the enemy tasting its own poison. The libral jews don't respect the orthodox jews and this lockdown might keep them from doing their collective prayers on their holliday.

Ohh this is so true! It will make our job much easier :D

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:48 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:For an engineered takedown of economies around the world orchestrated by jews and carried out by the Chinese, the jews are really getting the short end of the stick.

schtick* The jew is very gimmicky. Heh.

Specter

Postby Specter » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Whether there is a legitimate emergency or not they are pushing for a nationwide lockdown, they want the economy to crash and for the world to head into a prolonged recession.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
RTR's everyday!
Let's take a moment to:
Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!
All the gods of Duat!

Arcadia

Postby Arcadia » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:07 pm

The Orthodox Jews are going to completely freak out because this is going to happen right before their holiday period. There's already been a fair bit of disunity between the government and the Orthodoxy in recent times, due to the Orthodox jews trying to escape serving in the military. Its pretty funny seeing clips online of them spitting on each other in the streets.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:12 pm

Pls Goyim Mimic us we need to protekt ourselves from dis virus ok goy? Do as we do, microchip people and put alarms into them, praise Bibi Nethanyahu, and pls also lockdown yourself for 6 years so we will be safe from your goyimness while the virus and negative planets is around so no holy rabbi is gunna die cuz a few died already.

Ok goy? Pls mimic and crash economy, recession 4 ever, much luv from Israel! Do not forget compulsory vaxx and microchips ok? Cause collapse first tho cause we need dis so we can implant u n stuff. Trust goy this is GOD talking ok goy?
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

luis

Postby luis » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:02 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Pls Goyim Mimic us we need to protekt ourselves from dis virus ok goy? Do as we do, microchip people and put alarms into them, praise Bibi Nethanyahu, and pls also lockdown yourself for 6 years so we will be safe from your goyimness while the virus and negative planets is around so no holy rabbi is gunna die cuz a few died already.

Ok goy? Pls mimic and crash economy, recession 4 ever, much luv from Israel! Do not forget compulsory vaxx and microchips ok? Cause collapse first tho cause we need dis so we can implant u n stuff. Trust goy this is GOD talking ok goy?

Yep they are using this as a precedent for other nations so they can say, see Israel already did it! HP don't you think this is still good for us as their rituals for the jewish holidays will be much less powerful?

ClappyBird

Postby ClappyBird » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:17 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

They already hate each other.

Ashkanazis hate sepharadi, ethiopians jews and mizrahim. Divide (((them))) to make the Holocaust real.

Crystallized Mushroom

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 am

ClappyBird wrote:
Larissa666 wrote:

They already hate each other.

Ashkanazis hate sepharadi, ethiopians jews and mizrahim. Divide (((them))) to make the Holocaust real.

the sound of that makes me HARD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Usthepeople666

Postby Usthepeople666 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:57 pm

अग्निसर्प࿗ wrote:Oy Vey! There's no emergency but we will lock all down Goym! Take an example from us! Lock your Country again!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-11/israel-headed-for-extraordinary-second-coronavirus-lockdown

Their Gdp is projected to shrink by 1.9billion dollars.
Pay up Usa, we dont care if you are going to problems of your own.
Deactivated.

of the true light

Postby of the true light » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:53 am

ClappyBird wrote:Gas Them all.

Crystallized Mushroom

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:16 am

luis wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Pls Goyim Mimic us we need to protekt ourselves from dis virus ok goy? Do as we do, microchip people and put alarms into them, praise Bibi Nethanyahu, and pls also lockdown yourself for 6 years so we will be safe from your goyimness while the virus and negative planets is around so no holy rabbi is gunna die cuz a few died already.

Yep they are using this as a precedent for other nations so they can say, see Israel already did it! HP don't you think this is still good for us as their rituals for the jewish holidays will be much less powerful?

i hope their rituals are less powerful by now

Hail_ToImmortality666

Postby Hail_ToImmortality666 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Larissa666 wrote:

Hell yeah! Justice is ours.
I serve the egyptian gods and Satan and his demons, I put no others above them, Sense 2017.
We must all come together and form a new world, A Zionist scum free world, Please join my discord server "The Nile Empire" we are slowly taking down these Zionist scumbags by showing the world the truth, Thank you JoyOfSatan, We owe you a lot!
https://discord.gg/tp46hNR
We are trustworthy, We will always look out for a brother, We like a brotherhood in many ways.
AnubisServant#6007
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_pk7x0OPu-3ej5kOF0mOA

#WarriorOfSatan4Life

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:11 pm

I have to wonder if some Jews are just not racially aware anymore just like some of us gentiles. Are some of them falling for their own poison that's good for us.

I know you can and should never assume a Jew is not racially aware if you were to have to ever interact with one for some reason but you have to wonder if they are falling for their own programs.

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:33 am

slyscorpion wrote:

I have to wonder if some Jews are just not racially aware anymore just like some of us gentiles. Are some of them falling for their own poison that's good for us.

I know you can and should never assume a Jew is not racially aware if you were to have to ever interact with one for some reason but you have to wonder if they are falling for their own programs.

The reason Laitman went on live and admitted their biggest secret was to awaken all jews, which shows that some may not be consciously aware. They are all pawns for the enemy, as they are of them. Some are just more aware than others. I think the purpose of some Jews not being consciously aware is for infiltration, also to use these to save themselves in the event of a pogrom. 'There are good jews' etc. Though as you have said, aware or not, a Jew is a Jew.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Crystallized Mushroom

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:23 am

slyscorpion wrote:

lol thats great and would be excellent!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ady71

Postby Ady71 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:45 pm

Good news!
Salve Satan!

likman666

Postby likman666 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says “Second Wave” Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, “Pandemic Is Over”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-science-officer-pfizer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive-covid-tests-pandemic-over/5724753

Crystallized Mushroom

Postby Crystallized Mushroom » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:43 am

poo people deserve worse than a second lockdown they deserve to be openly hunted :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: