Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SUICIDE

Russ

Is suicide prohibited in spiritual Satanism?
would father satan be mad if a dedicated satanist committed suicide?

suicide is not the solution..

can you explain on what's wrong?

i want to tell you that, Satan is not a God that wants weakness..

but you are not weak.

you're dedicated, no?

Satan wants that his sons and daughters are happy.

Satan wants us full of joy.

maybe you think that life is without sense, your problems are without a solution etc ...

yes, life without Satan is non-sense.. because Satan is the Creator. you need to understand that you're not alone.. Satan, the Gods/Goddesses are with you.. we are with you... you are special... you are Satan's son/daughter. you're corageous, you've made dedication. you've destroyed the lie of christianity. maybe you are not living a good life... but remember that you're a God/ddess.

but Satanism itself IS LIFE. because Satanism is a path to be immortal and Satan and Demons are with Us. don't listen to people who wants to destroy you. YOU'RE STRONG.

i suggest you to start meditating and do a program.. like 40 days program..
https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwitroK389_rAhWC2KQKHWWVApkQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3vsmquD7ltaYlHjnCAUSHQ

YOU ARE NOT ALONE, understand this.

try to talk to Satan visualizing his Sigil, HE LISTEN TO YOU IN EVERY MOMENT.

HE IS WITH YOU AND HE, even if you can't see it, helps you with the Demons for your advancement..

hope you will feel better. Satan will never leave his sons and daughters alone... remember this!

we are a family, we are spiritually connected..

you can also do RTR, it can help you agsinst depression, curses, every type of problem...

remember, it is not life itself wrong, but christianity that wants to destroy humanity..

You need professional help from a trained professional http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialectical_behavior_therapy

Entertaining thoughts about suicide is extremely serious business. This is no joke.

Hang in there friend, this time will go away and things will go to become normal in time. All the depression and suicidal ideation will heal. Don't do anything you might regret.

Russ said:

Not prohibited but not encouraged, either.

Whatever problems make you choose that option, they will persist, they won't magically disappear once you forfeit your current incarnation. They might even become worse in next incarnation.

So, suicide is nothing but a waste and creating more problems.

Dear Fellow ss,
Please let me recite you my story. I hope you will bear with the long wall of text.

At one point in my life I simply gave up. I gave up on everything. I gave up on my family,on my future and on my life. I was hopeless.

So I decided to end it all. However, I didn't want my family to look for at my corpse. Therefore,I decided to travel somewhere far away from the place where I kept living to die somewhere alone with none the wiser.

And I did travel. I snuck off at early morning asking mom for travel money ,convincing her that it was for a school program. I traveled hundreds of kilometers by a vehicle and finally came to a place which my family couldnt expect me to find because I myself didn't expect to go to that place either.

Then I rented a place to sleep at a motel. As I was lying that the money was for a school program, I had to keep wearing the school uniform. But then people could trace my school uniform back to my place, therefore I cut off the badge from the uniform and threw it away.

I only had enough money to stay for a night so the next day I walked out. That night i stayed in the motel was the most coldest and desolate night I have ever had in my life.

So, the next thing on my agenda was to search for a desolate place where there are no signs of civilization. I set out in search of such a place and continued walking. I walked and walked and walked and walked and kept walking under the blazing heat while drinking water every here and then.
However, no matter how far I walked, I couldn't find a place which fit my requirements. At times, I even ended up returning to the starting place. Maybe I am directionally challenged, hehe.

Time passed. It was now dusk and I still couldn't find my final resting place. As it got darker and darker, it hit me. I thought to myself 'I don't want to die, the dark is scary'
In the end, I couldn't follow through my decision and right now I am extremely glad I didn't.
Suddenly, I had an intense desire to live.

So I turned back, and headed straight to the main city. There was a problem though, a huge one if I might add. I didn't have money to return. I only had like a buck or so. I thought of selling an article of my cloth in hopes of acquiring enough money for the fare. Here's where reality hit me and here's where I learned of the true cold and harsh world. As I went looking for many people and shops to sell, many outright rejected me and some were only willing to spare a dollar for my cloth which surely wasn't enough. I explained my circumstances to the taxi driver and hoped he would buy the cloth but he only wished me luck. The amount of despair and sadness I felt, I can't explain it in few simple words.

I was in utter despair. I had no money to return. I could phone my family but it would be hard to explain why i set off on a journey to the middle of nowhere and didn't want them to posisbly find out about my actions.

In the end, I resorted to requesting ticket handlers for the bus. One rejected my request but the other accepted on the condition that I pay him after we reach a the destination. Miraculously, he agreed.

Finally, I was able to return home and tasted my favourite dish made by my mom. At this moment, I truly felt glad. Its wonderful to live even though you do not know why you live. For me, the food made me feel glad but I won't forcefully connect it as a reason to live. All I know is that the food was delicious and eating it made me feel glad.

No one knew where I went, I lied and made up a reasonable story.

My friend, after going through such an experience, I have some things to say. Please hear it with attention.

The first thing I want to say is that you have my respect. My reason for giving up is so ridiculous and petty that I can say with 100% certainty that whatever the circumstances that have forced you to this state are far harsher and more difficult. I commend you on your persistence and your perseverance. Hats off to you, Sir!

When I look back to that time, I wonder 'The fuck was wrong with me back then for me to give up over such a petty thing?' or 'Man was I lucky....' or 'I am glad that I could find hope and be here as I am now'
My friend, persevere. Hold tight, whatever the circumstances are that have forced you to think like that, do not give in to them.
Do look for reasons to live like your family,loved ones or friends. However, I was in your position so I know what it feels like. No reasons motivate you as much,to the extent that even thinking about the possible sadness that you could cause to your family stop mattering to you in front of your pain and suffering.

Its just two words 'pain' and 'suffering' but we both know what these two things in its all seriousness really mean. To that, my friend, I say: Grit your teeth, clench your fist and gather your will .

If any reason stops you from going ahead with it, then I am glad for you. However, if you can't find any thing that is worth living for, then I would advise you to just stop looking for one. For now, persevere for no reason whataoever. Bear those feelings for no reason whatsoever. Just bear these feelings while gritting your teeth and clenching your fist. Persevere, persevere and persevere some more and let those feelings pass.

Trust me, it will pass. You are going through 'it' and after sometime 'it' will pass.
After 'it' passes, the same circumstances won't make you feel 'it'. Rather after 'it' passes, you will feel renewed vigour to tackle the problems. After 'it' passes, You will feel flames of hope burning eternally within you, You will thirst for water, hunger for food, lust for beauties and most of all: You will start to want to live.
So my friend, hold on till 'it' passes. 'It' is only momentary. I will guarantee you 100% that 'it' will pass no matter what kinds of situation you are in.

If you feel that you will keep feeling like this or the situation won't change much at all, then you are completely and utterly mistaken. What you are feeling now will pass, I assure you that with all my heart. Till then, my friend, hold on.
Each week I will message on this forum for a month, just to check on you, I hope that I will be able to get your replies within a week.

To be honest, You will feel extremely silly and stupid after you completely pass over 'it'. You will look back and think 'Man...I can't believe that I thought of the last option because of that' '(in no way am I undermining your reasons, I am talking about future and what you could possibly feel) and 'I am really glad that I was able to push through.'

Another thing that will make you keep on going is that, what you are going through will only happen once in your eternal life. After you get over this obstacle, you will have gained a treasure trove of life experience and the next time you end up in similar situation, you will know how to deal with it.

However, do not misinterpret me. You might end up experiencing a similar situation but you will never experience 'it' again. Trust me, after you get over your present situation, you will never experience 'it' again. Never. That also I assure you.
So I hope that motivates you to keep on moving.

One last thing I want to talk about is the significance of hope.
Neither can I explain what hope is by words nor can I signify its importance by words only.
I can't just say have hope and by saying that you will magically start having an infinite source of fuel for your self to run.
I will only emphasise its importance.
Like I said, its an endless source of fuel for a person to run on.

A human can have all the things that is biologically needed for their survival.
But if they lack hope, then they will wither soon after.

You do not lack hope because you did something to solve your problems I.e posting on this forum. You have hope, what you are lacking is the inability to see your 'hope'. It is within you, within me, within the ss and within every sentient being in the universe.

You were not able to see the hope within you. If you were able to see it, you would know that there's always a way out of this situation instead of the last option. Its okay, I was not able to see it either. Now, I do. Now, you see it too.

Having hope is like even if the universe were to explode, you would still find ways to survive before it really explodes. Its like, even if there seems to be just no possible and conceivable way out of the situation scientifically or statistacally, you would still find ways to get yourself out of muddy the waters and you know what ? You would be out of it. With hope, you are able to do literally anything and everything. With it you can stand up to anyone no matter how far and advanced the person is: emphasis on standing up. Do not take my words as a permission to offend anyone you desire to.I won't be responsible for that. I mean that as in having Will to stand up.

In my opinion, we mortals become half-immortal the moment we see and acknowledge the hope within us. But thats just me. In another note, an enemy of mine cannot know the answer to 1+1 for all I care but if my enemy starts having hope, then he/she is a threat no matter how small.

With intelligence you might or might not spawn hope but with hope you will surely spawn great wisdom,knowledge and intelligence. What I mean is:

You can have 0 intelligence but can survive with even a tiny silver of hope.
However you cannot survive even if you have infinite knowledge but without any hope.

I hope you know by know, the significance of hope. You had it the moment you were born and you still have it now. Its just your inability to acknowledge it that puhsed you to the brink of destruction.

One last thing, this is really the last thing. It could be an enemy attack. Do not let those filthy disgusting scum of the universe hamper your endless and unending existence. They are like pests that need to be exterminated without any mercy. So, do not let these utterly hideous and horrendous spawns of biblical hell affect you negatively in any manner. They are more worthless than a quark of an electron of an atom of dogshit. So, don't let these worthless failures of life affect you in any way whatsoever.

Stay strong and most of all see and acknowledge that you have hope.

I'd highly recommend that you start using some positive affirmations if you are contemplating suicide.

Committing suicide can create major problems for you in the afterlife.

Satanists must know that they are special people..

I should know better too

I think that if you are here, that's because Satan and the Gods added you inside a spiritual family.

yes.. Spiritual Satanism is not just a path but we are all here fighting the enemy and helping eachother..

yes you can do affirmations against depression, ask help to Satan visualizing his Sigil.. maybe you can ask Him if He can send you a Demon to help you.. but if you're dedicated I think you already have it

talking to Satan visualizing His Sigil is so therapeutic in my experience. it's like He is listening to me. yes, Satan will listen to what you will say

Satan knows you better than you can know yourself

He understands your pain. so you can use magick with affirmations, you will see that Gods will help you..

hope you're doing well now

Satan and the Gods love you.

you're part of Satanic Family and you can destroy depression

if you're comfortable, you can also use Wunjo Rune with positive affirmations

but it's okay if you do just 10-20 affirmations when you wake up

"i am completely and permanently free from depression" for 40 or 90 days

I would recommend avoiding mental health practitioners, it can be very dangerous to tell them information on your life. In addition to what others have said, keep in mind that you were fortunate enough to find the JoS in this lifetime. Don't waste this life by throwing it away. As hard as life can be sometime, you found a real source of spiritual truth that can help you improve your life, yourself, and the world around you. Treasure that and resolve to make something good out of your life, even if living is sometimes very hard. :)

Don't do that, don't even think suicide will solve your pain or issues.
What would you do if you were trapped in the Astral? Waiting decades to find another body, or in the worst case, you can dissolve.
If I had known the truth, I would have never tried to take my own life.
There's no turning back for that.
You were meant to be Immortal, why waste your chance?
If you're feeling suicidal, then talk to us, please.
I did It and or felt good to have a spiritual family helping me, loving me.
I hope you're doing fine, and again, please don't do stupid things.

Satanic Path said:
What would you do if you were trapped in the Astral? Waiting decades to find another body, or in the worst case, you can dissolve.

Yeah I do not want to be dead and on the astral, Especially not with those Enemy aliens, that live in another dimension that adjoins to ours..

Username said:
Dear Fellow ss,
Please let me recite you my story. I hope you will bear with the long wall of text.

At one point in my life I simply gave up. I gave up on everything. I gave up on my family,on my future and on my life. I was hopeless.

So I decided to end it all. However, I didn't want my family to look for at my corpse. Therefore,I decided to travel somewhere far away from the place where I kept living to die somewhere alone with none the wiser.

And I did travel. I snuck off at early morning asking mom for travel money ,convincing her that it was for a school program. I traveled hundreds of kilometers by a vehicle and finally came to a place which my family couldnt expect me to find because I myself didn't expect to go to that place either.

Then I rented a place to sleep at a motel. As I was lying that the money was for a school program, I had to keep wearing the school uniform. But then people could trace my school uniform back to my place, therefore I cut off the badge from the uniform and threw it away.

I only had enough money to stay for a night so the next day I walked out. That night i stayed in the motel was the most coldest and desolate night I have ever had in my life.

So, the next thing on my agenda was to search for a desolate place where there are no signs of civilization. I set out in search of such a place and continued walking. I walked and walked and walked and walked and kept walking under the blazing heat while drinking water every here and then.
However, no matter how far I walked, I couldn't find a place which fit my requirements. At times, I even ended up returning to the starting place. Maybe I am directionally challenged, hehe.

Time passed. It was now dusk and I still couldn't find my final resting place. As it got darker and darker, it hit me. I thought to myself 'I don't want to die, the dark is scary'
In the end, I couldn't follow through my decision and right now I am extremely glad I didn't.

So I turned back, and headed straight to the main city. There was a problem though, a huge one if I might add. I didn't have money to return. I only had like a buck or so. I thought of selling an article of my cloth in hopes of acquiring enough money for the fare. Here's where reality hit me and here's where I learned of the true cold and harsh world. As I went looking for many people and shops to sell, many outright rejected me and some were only willing to spare a dollar for my cloth which surely wasn't enough. I explained my circumstances to the taxi driver and hoped he would buy the cloth but he only wished me luck. The amount of despair and sadness I felt, I can't explain it in few simple words.

I was in utter despair. I had no money to return. I could phone my family but it would be hard to explain why i set off on a journey to the middle of nowhere and didn't want them to posisbly find out about my actions.

In the end, I resorted to requesting ticket handlers for the bus. One rejected my request but the other accepted on the condition that I pay him after we reach a the destination. Miraculously, he agreed.

Finally, I was able to return home and tasted my favourite dish made by my mom. At this moment, I truly felt glad. Its wonderful to live even though you do not know why you live. For me, the food made me feel glad but I won't forcefully connect it as a reason to live. All I know is that the food was delicious and eating it made me feel glad.

My friend, after going through such an experience, I have some things to say. Please hear it with attention.

The first thing I want to say is that you have my respect. My reason for giving up is so ridiculous and petty that I can say with 100% certainty that whatever the circumstances that have forced you to this state are far harsher and more difficult. I commend you on your persistence and your perseverance. Hats off to you, Sir!

When I look back to that time, I wonder 'The fuck was wrong with me back then for me to give up over such a petty thing?' or 'Man was I lucky....' or 'I am glad that I could find hope and be here as I am now'
My friend, persevere. Hold tight, whatever the circumstances are that have forced you to think like that, do not give in to them.
Do look for reasons to live like your family,loved ones or friends. However, I was in your position so I know what it feels like. No reasons motivate you as much,to the extent that even thinking about the possible sadness that you could cause to your family stop mattering to you in front of your pain and suffering.

Its just two words 'pain' and 'suffering' but we both know what these two things in its all seriousness really mean. To that, my friend, I say: Grit your teeth, clench your fist and gather your will .

If any reason stops you from going ahead with it, then I am glad for you. However, if you can't find any thing that is worth living for, then I would advise you to just stop looking for one. For now, persevere for no reason whataoever. Bear those feelings for no reason whatsoever. Just bear these feelings while gritting your teeth and clenching your fist. Persevere, persevere and persevere some more and let those feelings pass.

Trust me, it will pass. You are going through 'it' and after sometime 'it' will pass.
After 'it' passes, the same circumstances won't make you feel 'it'. Rather after 'it' passes, you will feel renewed vigour to tackle the problems. After 'it' passes, You will feel flames of hope burning eternally within you, You will thirst for water, hunger for food, lust for beauties and most of all: You will start to want to live.
So my friend, hold on till 'it' passes. 'It' is only momentary. I will guarantee you 100% that 'it' will pass no matter what kinds of situation you are in.

If you feel that you will keep feeling like this or the situation won't change much at all, then you are completely and utterly mistaken. What you are feeling now will pass, I assure you that with all my heart. Till then, my friend, hold on.
Each week I will message on this forum for a month, just to check on you, I hope that I will be able to get your replies within a week.

To be honest, You will feel extremely silly and stupid after you completely pass over 'it'. You will look back and think 'Man...I can't believe that I thought of the last option because of that' '(in no way am I undermining your reasons, I am talking about future and what you could possibly feel) and 'I am really glad that I was able to push through.'

Another thing that will make you keep on going is that, what you are going through will only happen once in your eternal life. After you get over this obstacle, you will have gained a treasure trove of life experience and the next time you end up in similar situation, you will know how to deal with it.

However, do not misinterpret me. You might end up experiencing a similar situation but you will never experience 'it' again. Trust me, after you get over your present situation, you will never experience 'it' again. Never. That also I assure you.

Neither can I explain what hope is by words nor can I signify its importance by words only.
I can't just say have hope and by saying that you will magically start having an infinite source of fuel for your self to run.

You do not lack hope because you did something to solve your problems I.e posting on this forum. You have hope, what you are lacking is the inability to see your 'hope'. It is within you, within me, within the ss and within every sentient being in the universe.

You were not able to see the hope within you. If you were able to see it, you would know that there's always a way out of this situation instead of the last option. Its okay, I was not able to see it either. Now, I do. Now, you see it too.

Having hope is like even if the universe were to explode, you would still find ways to survive before it really explodes. Its like, even if there seems to be just no possible and conceivable way out of the situation scientifically or statistacally, you would still find ways to get yourself out of muddy the waters and you know what ? You would be out of it. With hope, you are able to do literally anything and everything. With it you can stand up to anyone no matter how far and advanced the person is: emphasis on standing up. Do not take my words as a permission to offend anyone you desire to.I won't be responsible for that. I mean that as in having Will to stand up.

In my opinion, we mortals become half-immortal the moment we see and acknowledge the hope within us. But thats just me. In another note, an enemy of mine cannot know the answer to 1+1 for all I care but if my enemy starts having hope, then he/she is a threat no matter how small.

With intelligence you might or might not spawn hope but with hope you will surely spawn great wisdom,knowledge and intelligence. What I mean is:

However you cannot survive even if you have infinite knowledge but without any hope.

I hope you know by know, the significance of hope. You had it the moment you were born and you still have it now. Its just your inability to acknowledge it that puhsed you to the brink of destruction.

One last thing, this is really the last thing. It could be an enemy attack. Do not let those filthy disgusting scum of the universe hamper your endless and unending existence. They are like pests that need to be exterminated without any mercy. So, do not let these utterly hideous and horrendous spawns of biblical hell affect you negatively in any manner. They are more worthless than a quark of an electron of an atom of dogshit. So, don't let these worthless failures of life affect you in any way whatsoever.

Thank you very much for this Inspiring Story. :)

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Username said:
Dear Fellow ss,

Thank you very much for this Inspiring Story. :)

Glad to inspire you.

Username said:
Dear Fellow ss,

My same story !!!

I've been through this three times.

First I went 100 km from my home.
Second, farther, 150 km.
For the third time, I boarded a plane and went 2500km away.

Every time I came home, I was fine for a couple of weeks and I had the will to live.
But I went back to the same bad state again.

However, it is a fucking great miracle that I have survived and that I am now alive. It's a great miracle really.

I’m currently thinking about how to put myself together.

Martin3 said:
Username said:
Dear Fellow ss,

My same story !!!

I've been through this three times.

First I went 100 km from my home.
Second, farther, 150 km.
For the third time, I boarded a plane and went 2500km away.

Every time I came home, I was fine for a couple of weeks and I had the will to live.
But I went back to the same bad state again.

However, it is a fucking great miracle that I have survived and that I am now alive. It's a great miracle really.

I’m currently thinking about how to put myself together.

Love is a beautiful thing.
I mean love as in romantic love.
Hang on till you find someone you love, you will know what I mean by then.

Also, know that the gods might have had a hand in guiding you through three of your journeys safe and sound.
Thats what I feel about my journey.

If you need more help, then we can discuss on this forum or in a forum made by you.

I will be glad to help a satanic soul.

NinRick said:
Satanic Path said:

Yeah I do not want to be dead and on the astral, Especially not with those Enemy aliens, that live in another dimension that adjoins to ours..
You're an SS, even if you die you're gonna stay in a safe place.

Russ said:
Suicide will explosively worsen your problems in your next reincarnation. Nothing is gained, problems are increased, and time is wasted.

There is a big difference between dying normally such as from an accident or being killed, and committing suicide from self-hate or depression. It's a very negative thing that carries with itself a lot of self-destructive mindsets and energies. Of course, such as in the case of suicide to escape an even worse fate like torture, this does not necessarily apply like this. Because in that case, you would not do it out of self-hate but rather to avoid some jews torturing you for possibly months or years.

In either case, it's not prohibited but it's very dumb to do it in 99.999% of cases. It almost never happens these days that there would be an impending fate that'd be so bad that suicide would be preferrable to it.

Shael said:
Russ said:
Suicide will explosively worsen your problems in your next reincarnation. Nothing is gained, problems are increased, and time is wasted.

There is a big difference between dying normally such as from an accident or being killed, and committing suicide from self-hate or depression. It's a very negative thing that carries with itself a lot of self-destructive mindsets and energies. Of course, such as in the case of suicide to escape an even worse fate like torture, this does not necessarily apply like this. Because in that case, you would not do it out of self-hate but rather to avoid some jews torturing you for possibly months or years.

In either case, it's not prohibited but it's very dumb to do it in 99.999% of cases. It almost never happens these days that there would be an impending fate that'd be so bad that suicide would be preferrable to it.

I think I’ll do it this week.
I see no other way out of my current state.

What can I expect in the afterlife? Will Satan be angry?
I want to be reborn as soon as possible.
I love to live, I have just ruined my current life so much that I can’t solve it. A new life is the solution for me.

Martin3 said:
Shael said:
Russ said:

I love to live, I have just ruined my current life so much that I can’t solve it. A new life is the solution for me.
Why should He be angry? Maybe disappointed.
It has already been explained to you. You are responsible for your actions. Suicide is not an option. It will only bring you more problems in the next life and it will be harder for you.
Ask for the help of the Gods for problems you can't solve on your own. Ask for guidance. At least try as much as possible to solve what you have to solve in this life.
I know it's very simple when I say that and it's harder when you implement it.
You have a chance to improve your life, a chance that many others have not had. Don't waste it.

Martin3 said:
Shael said:
Russ said:

I forgot to add a few things.
Life is not like a game, you can't press a button (in your case, suicide) and restart it. To take it from the beginning with the same possibilities. Life doesn't work that way.
If you don't solve your problems in this life, you will carry them with you to the next life and so on. And it will be harder and harder for you.
You have discovered Satanism, you have discovered that you can improve yourself and you can improve your life. It may take longer and it may be harder for you, but in the end it will be worth the effort.
Think about how proud you will be of yourself. How proud the Gods will be of you. Don't compare yourself with other people, don't compare your life with other people because there are even worse cases. And I mean those who don't have the chance you have.

Do a working or program your aura to attract good friends. Because your friends will help you a lot, they will support you, will motivate you to overcome your condition. It's good to have friends.
But do not forget one thing, those who are selfish and do not get involved in any way in this war they mean nothing to Satan. You have the opportunity to change your life. You have to work too, to fight. And then the Gods will help you and guide you with pleasure.
There are people who start life better, others don't. But that doesn't mean that you can't become a wonderful creature, that you can't be surrounded by wonderful people, and that you can't have a wonderful life.

Martin3 said:

A new life will bring you immediately the same issues you have now. You cannot get out of them through suicide. In fact, it will get worse in the next life. So if your goal is to escape these issues, suicide will not be the solution. Just bear this in mind. These things can only, exclusively, be fixed through working on your soul.
There is no other way.

Martin3 said:

As it has been stated numerous times in this thread and surely elsewhere also - Suicide is a huge disservice to oneself. You would have to start over and face the same or same kind of problems again.

In order for one to truly grow one must face the challenges head on.

Satan would be disappointed, that's for sure.

Thank you for your encouraging answers.

I gave up on suicide, I won't be suicidal.

No matter how bad my life is, I will try to keep it going.

Unfortunately, I have already died inside this year. This is the worst year for me. I haven't had such a bad year yet. No matter how bad my mood, I try to live in a bad mood and do my thing.

I do not want to disappoint Satan.
But I have already caused him quite a bit of disappointment in this life of mine.
I do what i can. In this life of mine, I certainly won’t be able to finish the Magnum Opus. But I do what I know. At least in my next life, I will have better abilities.

Unfortunately, there has been a lot of bad things this year. I lost my job, fell in love with two girls, both were rejected, I wanted to commit suicide 3 times, I scattered 40% of my money saved on nonsense ($4000), 2 of my family members died, and my mother lost her job as well.

I don't have any friends either. I'm just alone - as always. I'm in a really bad situation, but I'm trying to smile.

Martin3 said:
Thank you for your encouraging answers.

I gave up on suicide, I won't be suicidal.

No matter how bad my life is, I will try to keep it going.

Unfortunately, I have already died inside this year. This is the worst year for me. I haven't had such a bad year yet. No matter how bad my mood, I try to live in a bad mood and do my thing.

I do not want to disappoint Satan.
But I have already caused him quite a bit of disappointment in this life of mine.
I do what i can. In this life of mine, I certainly won’t be able to finish the Magnum Opus. But I do what I know. At least in my next life, I will have better abilities.

Unfortunately, there has been a lot of bad things this year. I lost my job, fell in love with two girls, both were rejected, I wanted to commit suicide 3 times, I scattered 40% of my money saved on nonsense ($4000), 2 of my family members died, and my mother lost her job as well.

I don't have any friends either. I'm just alone - as always. I'm in a really bad situation, but I'm trying to smile.
That's why I said, you have meditations, you have runes and squares, use them. You don't want to disappoint Satan anymore? Then fight and be active in this war. Do the rituals and spread the truth online, but be sure to do it in a safe way for yourself.
Don't think about Magnum Opus now. It matters to focus on what you have to do NOW. That means being active, advancing spiritually and of course live your life. And when the right time comes, then you will know and you will be guided by Satan. Don't worry about it.

Do a working to attract your ideal and right partner for you. From my point of view it is the surest way in which you will have a lasting relationship with a person with whom you will get along well.
As an example of affirmation: “In a healthy and positive manner for me, I am attracting my perfect [love/sexual partner, soul mate."

For aura programming, to attract friends, a girlfriend, to make a good impression (which will help you to have a new job): https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Here are the meditations, which you have to do every day: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
Don't forget that you also have to exercise to strengthen your body. It is not enough to empower only your soul, but also your body, to remain in balance.

I will also give you three motivational messages that will open your eyes and make you better understand certain things:
• https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23736
• https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25904&p=117056#p117056
• https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43658

If you have something to ask, just ask. Don't think: "oh but what will they think about it or maybe it's a stupid question." That's why this forum exists. To help each other and grow together better and stronger.

Martin3 said:
You are not the only one who is hit by misfortune. This is something that is very normal in life, it happens to everyone at some point. I had my time like this a few years ago, so I know how it feels. What you need to do is to keep in mind very strongly that this event is unique, and that it will pass with time.
This time right now is what allows you to truly shape yourself into a strong human being. Use this chance and keep doing your best every day, not worrying much about how long it may still go on, and before you know it the bad times will have passed and you will come out of them much stronger. It will be very worth it.

Thank you for your reply dear NishaWillow and dear Shael.

Best regards,
Martin

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Russ said:

I was wandering the same. I think cutting myself would be good for rituals that require a shit ton of blood, but actually killing myself might attract hostile entities in my next life. I actually was cutting myself today with a pencil sharpener blade, I was bleeding in class a lot but I have a sweater to hide it. But I don’t cut the veins cuz I don’t wanna die. So to answer ur question, suicide is not recommended because it might attract hostile entities and you may get attacked. The occult can lead you to being attacked if your not careful or if you do a ritual wrong and without an aura of protection. You could also dedicate your soul to Enki? Idk if that helps with protection, but doing the aura of protection is recommended.

Summary: I think you can get attacked in your next life for suicide, idk for sure. But good luck on this path.
I wholeheartedly advise you to stop cutting yourself, there is no ritual on here that requires a "shit ton" of blood. You are scarring yourself for absolutely no reason and you're fucking yourself up mentally.

Russ said:

the enemy(jews ) wants you to live in fear ,that is the maximum thing they can do , because they know that satanist are strong if they advance in spirituality ,satanist will be unbreakable
continue the journey of life , life is beautiful.

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Aquarius said:
ToB_Satanist_333 said:
I was wandering the same. I think cutting myself would be good for rituals that require a shit ton of blood, but actually killing myself might attract hostile entities in my next life. I actually was cutting myself today with a pencil sharpener blade, I was bleeding in class a lot but I have a sweater to hide it. But I don’t cut the veins cuz I don’t wanna die. So to answer ur question, suicide is not recommended because it might attract hostile entities and you may get attacked. The occult can lead you to being attacked if your not careful or if you do a ritual wrong and without an aura of protection. You could also dedicate your soul to Enki? Idk if that helps with protection, but doing the aura of protection is recommended.
Summary: I think you can get attacked in your next life for suicide, idk for sure. But good luck on this path.
I wholeheartedly advise you to stop cutting yourself, there is no ritual on here that requires a "shit ton" of blood. You are scarring yourself for absolutely no reason and you're fucking yourself up mentally.
I have also been doing the O9A.org rituals for teens, a lot of them are in PDF books that state to harm yourself and to be like slaves for the pleasure of Spirtual superiors (adults). I’ve been doing them since 14. I got a lot of scares anyway, and it’s not like I could hide em.
There were a lot of messed up things they want teens 13-17 year olds to do. Most of the books are gone cuz of the Fuckin’ Jews and their censorship, but a lot of books O9A.org encouraged pedophillia because they have their version of the cast system were adult white males are at the top and children, blacks, females, etc, are only alive for their sexual pleasure since the top people are the “builders of civilizations” and we must do the rituals that require a lot of blood to sacrifice to our superiors since they build the civilizations and they are the strongest.
Thanks for confirming my suspicions about you. You participate in degenerate jewish rituals. We do not condone such actions here. Also your current avatar is laugable.

Don't get me wrong. As long as you are a Gentile I would like to see you doing better, but when I see something like this posted I take pleasure on calling it out.

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Aquarius said:
ToB_Satanist_333 said:

I have also been doing the O9A.org rituals for teens, a lot of them are in PDF books that state to harm yourself and to be like slaves for the pleasure of Spirtual superiors (adults). I’ve been doing them since 14. I got a lot of scares anyway, and it’s not like I could hide em.
There were a lot of messed up things they want teens 13-17 year olds to do. Most of the books are gone cuz of the Fuckin’ Jews and their censorship, but a lot of books O9A.org encouraged pedophillia because they have their version of the cast system were adult white males are at the top and children, blacks, females, etc, are only alive for their sexual pleasure since the top people are the “builders of civilizations” and we must do the rituals that require a lot of blood to sacrifice to our superiors since they build the civilizations and they are the strongest.
So while you understand how fucked up 09a is, you decide to keep doing their mentally ill rituals?
Stop doing them mate, this is the Joy Of Satan, real Satanism, we don't do that shit here, that is criminal.

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
Aquarius said:
ToB_Satanist_333 said:

Holy shit do you realize how messed up any of that stuff is. :eek: I mean how can anyone even write any of what you said without totally questioning what it is they are involved in. This isn't what we are about and the group your in is doing and advocating serious crimes too and a bunch of stuff the Gods would be totally disgusted by and not want any part in.

Anyways the only real reason for suicide is if staying alive would be a mistake for sure. That would be things like a person being sentenced to life in prison, facing a really horrible torture and death that is not avoidable. Things like this facing getting lost to the enemy or brainwashed by them in a serious irreversible way.

Most things in life are fixable. WW2 I committed suicide I had a dream about it i didn't face any karma from that so its not like its prohibited. But thing is your not ever encouraged to do so unless its an absolute last resort. Satan and the Gods need us all alive.

ToB_Satanist_333 said:
How is is anything they do jewish? ONA is literally a whites only NS organization. And because you go right ahead to accusing me of being a kike instead of saying something rational, you are driving me closer to the ONA. I did O9A rituals a lot. Plus, it’s not like I have anything fucking better to do.
And yeah, they are fucked up mentally. But I don’t really give a fuck at this point, I like SOME of their rituals and it’s not like the JoS is the only place to get rituals. JoS have good stuff, yes, but there are other rituals that JoS doesn’t have on the website that are available in Anton Longs books.
You yourself said that they have material engouraging pedophilia, thats one check on the list. Another check on the list comes from you hurting yourself.

I did not accuse you being a kike. I just pointed out you are playing their games, and we do not condone it here. And if you think ONA is somehow white only organisation think again. We do not have degenerate rituals here as we support healthy ascension of the kundalini and reaching godhood. This is very rational. I hope you get better.

PS. don't blame me or us for your own failures. It's your choice of "not giving a fuck" and hurting yourself. Not anyone elses fault.

Stop suicide, entities suck these people dry, they don't even know where they came from, and they want to kill themselves? Enough of doing what these entities want, so they destroy your lives for you to think about this possibility.

Stop cutting yourself too, stop giving energies and ectoplasm to these beings?

I remember reading up somewhere that one of the Hebrew letters in the alephbet represents SUICIDE. I'm not sure which letter though. The enemy curses the Gentiles with this Letter daily.
Growing up I used to have suicidal thoughts daily. Since coming to Satanism and reversing the RTRs I no longer get those thoughts and attacks. Maybe it's just a case of pumping the RTRs daily. And not when your mind feels like it. I bet alot of the people on here getting alot of these attacks maybe aren't doing enough to fix themselves. And think being dedicated is enough to save and protect themselves. Anyways it's just a thought. My advice is this stay off the alcohol and the drugs. If you have a partner or family you can trust be open about it and talk. Having suicidal thoughts pretty much steals your "get up and go". So you need to keep physically moving and active and the mind will follow. Take time out of your schedule to put the electronics down. Go out deep into nature by yourself and breath in the air from the trees and make a habit of it. You will begin to feel better. The good thing is in nature you can clear your thoughts. If you like talking out loud to yourself even better as in nature the trees dont answer back. It is bliss. Have a go and see how you go.

DiamondSword666 said:
i committed suicide in minecraft once it was CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY! O_O i built a bunch of dirt blocks and jumped off and OWWWWWWW IT HURT!! i died :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

but yea suicide is bad u know...only committ suicide in minekamcraft!

This is what happens when a 12 year old addicted to shitty video games tries to troll an online community. "Lol u guyz look how to troll em foolz, just tell em about minecraft and misspell it so u look like a retard!hahahahahah!"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back