Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
Way_Seeker666

Re: Functions Of The Mind: Basic Functions and Obstacles In Meditation

Postby Way_Seeker666 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:36 pm

Lunar Dance 666 wrote:I have a question.

Before I dedicated I read a book or two about spiritual things and one was more or less entirely focussed on trance journeys.
Since I heard the term Dream Journey (might have misspelled) when reading about shamanism it explains that you go to a place of your choosing whilst you relax, and from then to go into a deeper or lighter level. Deeper through climbing through a rabbithole or descending down a treetrunk.

I was wondering, how legit is this method compared to the trance state described on the JoS?
And should one go through the astral temple to different areas or in example, past life regression?

It's exactly the same principle as the JoS version... You're using a visualization and feeling to descend into the state. It doesn't really matter what details you use if it works. Ladder, elevator, free fall, whatever.

Past life regression is going within yourself. No need to use your temple.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

Kinnaree

Postby Kinnaree » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:09 pm

Sometimes I feel a heat sensation at certain chakra point. I've mostly felt the 3rd chakra. Feels like heatwave whirling. Lasts for maybe like 3 seconds and that's it. Is this normal?

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Kinnaree wrote:Sometimes I feel a heat sensation at certain chakra point. I've mostly felt the 3rd chakra. Feels like heatwave whirling. Lasts for maybe like 3 seconds and that's it. Is this normal?

Totally normal. Different people feel energy in different ways - some feel tingling, others feel heat, or both.
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

Kinnaree

Postby Kinnaree » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:43 am

Bigot Boy wrote:
Kinnaree wrote:Sometimes I feel a heat sensation at certain chakra point. I've mostly felt the 3rd chakra. Feels like heatwave whirling. Lasts for maybe like 3 seconds and that's it. Is this normal?

Totally normal. Different people feel energy in different ways - some feel tingling, others feel heat, or both.

Thanks! Sometimes it happens all by itself during random moments, not always during meditation. Like when I'm reading or just relaxing on couch. Is this normal as well??

Bigot Boy

Postby Bigot Boy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:19 am

Kinnaree wrote:
Bigot Boy wrote:

Thanks! Sometimes it happens all by itself during random moments, not always during meditation. Like when I'm reading or just relaxing on couch. Is this normal as well??

Yep that is normal too. Over time as your body acclimates to the higher levels of spiritual energy, the random bouts should subside a bit. Although keep in mind your sensitivity to the astral will increase as you open your chakras - for example, you may feel the auras around objects press against your hand chakras, etc.

"Always remember, when your chakras have been successfully opened and are active, you will feel them. This sensation is usually a feeling of pressure, a slight aching or tingling. Correctly aligning the chakras will drastically increase spiritual your power."
From: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... nment.html
Lilith's Tools Of Power ...

Master RTR - Feature-Packed version of Final RTR

Master Squares - Planetary Squares made easy!

... and more Satanic tools in the future

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:02 am

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
Lunar Dance 666 wrote:I have a question.

Before I dedicated I read a book or two about spiritual things and one was more or less entirely focussed on trance journeys.
Since I heard the term Dream Journey (might have misspelled) when reading about shamanism it explains that you go to a place of your choosing whilst you relax, and from then to go into a deeper or lighter level. Deeper through climbing through a rabbithole or descending down a treetrunk.

I was wondering, how legit is this method compared to the trance state described on the JoS?
And should one go through the astral temple to different areas or in example, past life regression?

It's exactly the same principle as the JoS version... You're using a visualization and feeling to descend into the state. It doesn't really matter what details you use if it works. Ladder, elevator, free fall, whatever.

Past life regression is going within yourself. No need to use your temple.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... ation.html

Thank you

Kinnaree

Postby Kinnaree » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:05 pm

Bigot Boy wrote:
Yep that is normal too. Over time as your body acclimates to the higher levels of spiritual energy, the random bouts should subside a bit. Although keep in mind your sensitivity to the astral will increase as you open your chakras - for example, you may feel the auras around objects press against your hand chakras, etc.

"Always remember, when your chakras have been successfully opened and are active, you will feel them. This sensation is usually a feeling of pressure, a slight aching or tingling. Correctly aligning the chakras will drastically increase spiritual your power."
From: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... nment.html

Ok thank you so much for clearing that up for me. :-)

Belial45

Postby Belial45 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:19 am

Thanks HP I really needed this
If the genius of invention were to reveal tomorrow the secret of immortality, of eternal beauty and youth, for which all humanity is aching, the same inexorable agents which prevent a mass from changing suddenly its velocity would likewise resist the force of the new knowledge until time gradually modifies human thought -Nikola Tesla

Make father proud and do the RTR!!!
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

bluebow

Postby bluebow » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:36 am

Sorry if this is a bit late or not what you're expecting..but I've found the best way to deal with these kinds of feeling is to just embrace them and not try to block them out. Ive dealt with my fair share.
Being quite depressed since a child due to trauma and other things that I'm not going to go into.
Maybe these feelings aren't as negative as you associate them as? Maybe they're trying to tell you something? That you have some blockages to sort out? The answer will come in time ..my advice is to embrace them and just chill and take care of yourself. Maybe you like art or music? Do you practise yoga? There's studies showing regular yoga practice helps has great benefits in terms of dealing with anxiety , depression etc what is your diet like? Do you meditate on a daily basis? Do you drink alcohol, take drugs etc. Alcohol had a massive effect on my moods and depressive episodes
Immerse yourself in something you like or feel like doing to help get through it. And if the answer is having a nap or doing nothing. Just do it imo
I'm not super advanced so I don't know what that's like yet but at my level, in this world, being happy all the time is unrealistic, unbalanced and insensitive. Not that I'm saying you are but there's this new age hype of all positive this and that. Positivity all the time.
Ive found I'm much better off embracing all my emotions and 'negative' aspects. Because once I do, they start to improve.
Hope this message finds you well.
Jack wrote:I wanted to ask on this subject of meditation.

If one is experiencing repeated bursts of intense negative emotions (depression, anxiety, hopelessness, anti- materialistic nihilism etc) during certain points in advancement. Meaning it doesn't seem to be connected with anything that's happening around me. It just starts feeling like this and I start painting the world through this lens. When I first identified this problem, I did a lot of void meditation so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed by these spontaneous feelings and emotions.

My question is why is this repeating and when will this end and if there are some techniques to prevent this situation from happening in the first place
Hail Satan and His Demon(ess)'s Forever.