Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help a teen satanist

shekeb

I am new to satanism I am practicing 40 day meditation program my questions are. My english is not good. Hope you read it and I will be happy if you answer it
HAIL SATAN !!!!

1. I am practicing of opening the third eye chakra for 8-9 days and I did not feel anything . I feel a headache in 4th day and two day ago I felt an ache in the center and two side of my head.I stopped opening my third eye it is two day that I am not opening third eye. And I want to open my sixth chakra which is needed for opening the crown chakra.
Should I restart opening my third eye chakra . And how I know that my third eye chakra is fully open.

2. I am student and I want learn better ,be smarter,remeber the lesson and whatever is needed for a student. Is there any meditation or rune to vibrate fo these.and how to direct the energy of the runes.

3. I am an athlete. I am excercising in a Boxing Club. I want to be good in Boxing . I want have powerful body and punches for attack and defence and stamina. Is there any meditation to do or rune to vibrate and how to direct the energy of it

HAIL SATAN !!!!!

666S666 said:
I am new to satanism I am practicing 40 day meditation program my questions are. My english is not good. Hope you read it and I will be happy if you answer it
HAIL SATAN !!!!

1. I am practicing of opening the third eye chakra for 8-9 days and I did not feel anything . I feel a headache in 4th day and two day ago I felt an ache in the center and two side of my head.I stopped opening my third eye it is two day that I am not opening third eye. And I want to open my sixth chakra which is needed for opening the crown chakra.
Should I restart opening my third eye chakra . And how I know that my third eye chakra is fully open.

2. I am student and I want learn better ,be smarter,remeber the lesson and whatever is needed for a student. Is there any meditation or rune to vibrate fo these.and how to direct the energy of the runes.

3. I am an athlete. I am excercising in a Boxing Club. I want to be good in Boxing . I want have powerful body and punches for attack and defence and stamina. Is there any meditation to do or rune to vibrate and how to direct the energy of it

HAIL SATAN !!!!!
1. Hi, don't worry if you don't feel anything while trying to open the third eye chakra. Keep going no matter what.
The ache in your forehead it's a good signal however, it's energy. Keep doing the 40 days program and if you skipped any day you should start it again.
It must be performed daily.
Do not overstress about the results anyway, power does not come so fast and you need to persist. Be loyal with meditation and meditation will be loyal with the results.

2. Depends on what you define as smart. Doing RTRs, breathing exercises and cleaning your area will help you to remain calm and to stay concentrated.
Meditation boosts intelligence. Yoga and pranayama too. You could do a Mannaz working.
Also void meditation. Void meditation is really important to keep your mind sane and focused, it will help you to control your thoughts so studying will be easier.

3. I'm not an athlete so I really don't know with this one, but keep a healthy lifestyle. It's really important in Satanism. Drink filtered water, eat natural food, eat fresh fruits... diet and spirituality are related

Endora said:
666S666 said:
HAIL SATAN !!!!

HAIL SATAN !!!!!
1. Hi, don't worry if you don't feel anything while trying to open the third eye chakra. Keep going no matter what.
The ache in your forehead it's a good signal however, it's energy. Keep doing the 40 days program and if you skipped any day you should start it again.
It must be performed daily.
Do not overstress about the results anyway, power does not come so fast and you need to persist. Be loyal with meditation and meditation will be loyal with the results.

2. Depends on what you define as smart. Doing RTRs, breathing exercises and cleaning your area will help you to remain calm and to stay concentrated.
Meditation boosts intelligence. Yoga and pranayama too. You could do a Mannaz working.
Also void meditation. Void meditation is really important to keep your mind sane and focused, it will help you to control your thoughts so studying will be easier.

3. I'm not an athlete so I really don't know with this one, but keep a healthy lifestyle. It's really important in Satanism. Drink filtered water, eat natural food, eat fresh fruits... diet and spirituality are related

So what should I do now
Restrat the program and when I reach at the day of opening my third eye chakra how many days shuould I meditate and how I know that my third eye is fully open
Thanks for answering

Sundara gave a pretty similar responds to what I would have said so I will help you with your 3rd question. To be a good fighter or athlete requires persistance, endurance, and healthy eating. One thing I would reccomend that doesn't get mentioned much on the forums is running. There is more energy in running than most people here are aware of. Run for both speed and distance and you will notice that you last longer in a fight. Do sprints 2 to 3 days out of the week and the other days focus on distance. Try to get your 5 mile run to at least 40 minutes or under which is a 7.5mph pace. This will take time so dont get discouraged if you cant do it after a month of training. Read up on running and if your jogging for more than an hour at a time your going to need salt pills since you will sweat out your electrolytes. Make sure to have a strong core too since all your power will come from your core.

Yoga will also help you with the speed your body recovers from training and the mental fatigue that comes from a long run/fight. Time yourself and make sure you are always getting better. Be sure you keep your feet, ankles, knees, and hips flexible too since you will develop problems if you don't. You can always switch out swimming for running if you notice to much damage to your lower body, although I will always prefer running as I get more energy from it.

I think that advice of my predecessors is just about as complete and accurate as it gets, but ff I were to add my 2 cents as to your 2 question one of the 10 tibetan breaths is designed specificly to increase the energy in your brain, which in turn directly increases your mental capacity. There was a PDF for it in the Yahoo groups when they were still active, but they no longer are so I'm posting a link online to a blog with it. Look up the 3rd breath- the Brain Breath.

https://www.yogaflavoredlife.com/the-ten-tibetan-breaths-part-one/

Also inverted asanas such as headstands in yoga are good to get the energy into your brain.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back