Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Evil Eye and Mind Control

Blue Fire

Greetings comrades!

I am new and I have grown relatively powerful through meditation. My Mer Ka Ba disc and the rest of the soul are currently vibrating at 10,000 times the speed of light, as instructed by High Priest Vovim Baghie.

Alas, I have little knowledge of the Evil Eye. The instructions for it are sufficient but I still do not fully understand it. May any fellow satanist with more knowledge please help me? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

It is not possible to vibrate even 2 times the speed of light, if you manage to actually vibrate it at the speed of light, which is hard and you need to work to that point, is enough and the goal. To vibrate something at that not even imaginable speed is delusional and not intune of how much the effects of spiritual workings have effect in reality/physical. Can't imagine it otherwise. When you command the vibration, it automatically tunes at the most potential it can be manifested, and in time it expands more and more, but not exceeding its nature of frequency.

If I'm not mistaken that Hp was not of his claimed advancements, read something about the kundalini which didn't ring a bell about the reality of the experiences and as so I haven't bothered to read from him anymore. Him or another one I guess.

The fact is, the way you feel your own soul and the nature of experiences are so natural and most of times new, sometimes scary and painful that they cannot be ever translated by words, understood by another one. If you are blind from birth and I describe you a color you won't have the reality of it in your mind, and so every part of the soul is felt and works in a way that it is very real and clear to your own being. Suppositions or projections of the mind on top of real perception of it gets you to delusions and lies to yourself. Also most of things are very complex and with complex connections and consequences, it is not wise to suppose like an experiment. For example you do not do surgery on suppositions.

The evil eye if you have ever witnessed any real occurence or experienced one, most of the time and a usual one is a small and low form of magic. Imagine the body having the energy flowing in paths and directions exactly like blood flows in veins and arteries, lowest form of 'evil' eye is changing the directions of the energy, making conflicts and disharmony in the way the body functions. This can be done by projecting a little condesed energy to the other one in different parts of the body. The higher form is deadly and can be sent and activated at any time as the magician pleases.

I appreciate your honesty and effort in ending my delusion. I am new and this was very helpful.

Blue Fire said:
The evil eye in reality consists of projecting your will into the target's brain/spirit/soul through their eyes (eyes are the window to the soul). You are imprinting your will onto them and can cause a specific reaction. Like stating an affirmation on them, basically.

How well it works depends on how skilled you are at directing energy with a singular focus, and on how strongly you have polished your willpower. You get better naturally at these things if you practice them routinely. Don't try to rush it. If you want to get really good at it, just keep patiently practicing and you'll eventually see great results.

And like NakedPluto already said, ignore any writings from Vovim as he was delusional and is no longer with the JoS.

To bind someone's attention for few seconds, I am giving below my a great technique :

To get someone attention, I simply firstly visualize my third eyes with gold sun color. Then, I look at the target's third eyes with my golden third eyes. I also visualize the target's third eyes. I create a light link with our each other third eyes. Then, to direct and program the will, I direct my third eyes energy thought to the target's third eyes with affirmation like a big command such as "You are giving your attention to me/ look at my eyes/ etc.....".
images

That's it. This technique is powerful and very old ancient technice which I have learnt from my satanic gurudev. This technique require more practice and practice. It 100% works and works with proper adept. I use this technique to attract girls.

Tonight, I was at a night club in my local area. There I was mad for attracting a girl. I use the technique recently few times with affirmation :" look at me look at me " few times. Suddenly she looks at me. She didn't understand that why she is being interested at me. I enjoyes very nice that night. She naturally comes behind me to drink. She was not able to understand why she is being interested to me. When I get the meeting signal, I go to her and was talking with her and be friendship.

We can use this technique to control few seconds to someone's thought or attention.

Hail Satan

Blue Fire said:
Greetings comrades!

I am new and I have grown relatively powerful through meditation. My Mer Ka Ba disc and the rest of the soul are currently vibrating at 10,000 times the speed of light, as instructed by High Priest Vovim Baghie.

Alas, I have little knowledge of the Evil Eye. The instructions for it are sufficient but I still do not fully understand it. May any fellow satanist with more knowledge please help me? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Just a heads up as you seem to be not up to date on the current state of things, but it has been years since Vovim has been found to be a delusional person who was into taking heavy drugs. Many of his testimonies were either exaggerated or dreamt up due to him being high. It is highly advised to be careful when reffering back to what he wrote and applying it for yourself.

Check out two or three of my posts on search options on Merkaba and Chakra spinning to Speed of Light.

First, HP.Cobra replied to me and stated staying at the speed of light or slower is a good thing. The sheer fact is paraphrasing what he said "Going past the speed of light can create issues of not registering on this plane".

In other words HP.Cobra warned me going past the speed of light might make my influence diminish and even the very power of my soul and it's capacity to draw in realities, kaballah. Could be hindered.

I don't think people need to go past the speed of light unless they really dug into SoL at a long period of time i.e. permanent effect from learning about it. Either way Speed of Light is no joke and there is reason why Merkaba and chakra spinning to SoL amplifies your thoughts. Check out HP.Cobra's message in his sermon from 2005. He stated "If you throw a needle at a window will it break, hell no. But what if it's vibrating at the speed of light potentially you can shatter a mountain". Higher vibrations equates to higher physics and your thoughts begin to attract things with less effort.

Think of it like some higher level black magic even the very act of sending your hatred and stewing on hatred in your mind can cause issues. Check out some mass examples like Michael Jackson(hate pumped to death) and the offensive failure against SCOTUS Kavenaugh during Senate hearings from last year.

I think OP you shouldn't mess with Merkaba if your taking advice from former Vovim. He was crazy and may have fallen into the trap of using drugs just like Salem Burke. Certain stuff from Burke have been confirmed that's why some of his messages are still there but eventually he caved from the pressure plus revealing his face to the public also was a big no-no he should have avoided.

Anyways OP dial down MerKaBa and Chakra spinning to speed of light. You don't need to go further for now even if you wish to go further your meditation exercises raises your speed slowly over time so even going past the speed of light is slowly done at an appropriate level and speed of learning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back