Esoteric Shiva What's In A Symbol

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 am

This ancient image of Shiva gives one a look into the ancient science of Yoga. Shiva in Hinduism is both sun and moon, male and female. The four arms represent the open extension chakra's the shoulders, where the hands meet at the sides of the head and at the hips. Each hand represents one of the elements perfected with the naked body being the perfected fifth element. The symbol of nakedness is the symbol of rebirth in Hinduism. The erect lingam is the symbol of the risen energy up the spine this is also shown in Egypt and Greece as well. The method of the raised and lowered arms shows the union of the male and female chakra's meeting at the heart. Hence Shi male, Va female together making the yantra of the six pointed star. In Hinduism. The three energies are sun, moon and fire. Fire is from the union of the sun and moon. The life force that creates the new soul. Or Shiva.

Shiva's number is 13 the state of rebirth is related to as the title of the Magnum Opus in Hinduism that of the Visva which is the 13 Gods the chakra's perfected in its meaning in Hinduism it relates to the perfected world or being. Note the symbol of the trident is also the risen serpent. Elsewhere the phallus is shown with a human face and on the other side a serpent along the shaft with the symbol of the trident as the serpent head on the back on the head. This is also the symbol of the lotus and in Kundalini Yoga this is also a meditation to raise the serpent. The symbol of Shiva here is that of the ancient sun God, Surya the perfected soul.

Hence the message is Yoga is the raising of the serpent and the perfection of the 13 chakra's and five elements. This statue of Shiva gets to the truth of Yoga and bypasses all the corruption and false meanings that have been put into the systems of Yoga in Hinduism today that go nowhere.

Follow the Slothz search engine to:
www.joyofsatan.com
www.exposingchristianity.com

BlackCherokeeChi

Re: Esoteric Shiva What's In A Symbol

Postby BlackCherokeeChi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Holy flipping crap on every freaking level. HP DON!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjHph-LnQ0s

THAT'S ONLY ONE EXERCISE!!!! The energies are generated from the sides to empower the soul and body, then the main masculine and feminine pairs are brought together and mixed within the SOLAR PLEXUS. I thought before and recognize FALUN GONG as a Sun, solar path when looking at the movements, which I eventually when doing this practice stated to empower my solar plexus at the end with my aura as well which gave way to great results after I did an advance meditation from JOYOFSATAN.

This whole post belongs to that one exercise. Wow.

Hail Satan!!!!

Stormblood

Re: Esoteric Shiva What's In A Symbol

Postby Stormblood » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

BlackCherokeeChi wrote:Holy flipping crap on every freaking level. HP DON!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PjHph-LnQ0s

THAT'S ONLY ONE EXERCISE!!!! The energies are generated from the sides to empower the soul and body, then the main masculine and feminine pairs are brought together and mixed within the SOLAR PLEXUS. I thought before and recognize FALUN GONG as a Sun, solar path when looking at the movements, which I eventually when doing this practice stated to empower my solar plexus at the end with my aura as well which gave way to great results after I did an advance meditation from JOYOFSATAN.

This whole post belongs to that one exercise. Wow.

Hail Satan!!!!

That exercise is friggin powerful
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.