Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beginner in meditation

Mistler

Hello, I am a beginner and I have been in meditation for a week and I would like to ask advice from those who have more experience in meditation and visualization, since I still have a hard time understanding how to visualize, and in meditation I think that I can feel the energy, since when I I concentrate on the breathing necessary to inhale the energy, I feel something go through my body, but I cannot visualize the sun or the energy, and I think I am doing it wrong.

The same happens with the aura of cleaning and protecting the aura, I cannot visualize the chakras in the cleaning of the aura since I do not know if I should visualize a pyramid with the color of each chakra or if I should visualize a white pyramid. . . . . , and in the protective aura I sit on a chair, relax and breathe through my nose holding my breath as I say the words in a low voice: "I am breathing a powerful protective energy. This energy is building an aura around the Aura that protects me . all the time and in every way "and then I'm supposed to visualize the energy doing the biggest and most powerful thing, but I still don't understand, if you could answer me, you would remove those doubts. I have ... I was stressed out from so much research.

And if possible, I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice that will serve me in the long term.

If you see spelling mistakes it is because my language is not English

Mistler said:

The actions of the aura cleaning are still occuring even if your visualizations are hazy or not solidified, so do not doubt that they are not working. You are still directing the energy through your intentions to have that effect on that chakra. I am not saying proper visualization doesn't help or mean anything, just don't get frustrated and feel like it isn't working.

When I struggled with this problem, I found that doing the visualization exercises found in the Hell's army pdf prior to my meditations really helped. Additionally, when I started opening my third eye, my visualizations improved in the sense of being more vivid and colorful. I would recommend doing both, especially prior to the other activities.

Lastly, it seemed to help me visualize if there was more energy present on what I was doing. For example, I would direct more energy to a certain chakra, through inhalation or the Raum mantra, and the more I did this, the easier it became to see the white-gold energy around the chakra, both in vividness and size of the energy.

If you can feel the energy, that is additional confirmation that it is there. For example, if you visualize and intend that the inhaled energy is cleaning your sacral chakra, and then you start to feel a pressure in your groin, this means the energy is there. This means you directed it properly.

Try out my suggestions and just keep trying. It becomes easier the more you do it. Just because you cannot see the energy that well, doesn't mean it is not present. Don't get discouraged, it sounds to me like you are doing it just like you should.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back