Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting Back to Satanism

Cassriel666

I need your help everyone. I have strayed away from our Lord for about 3 years now. In the meantime I've felt so lost and its been terrible. I need to get back to where I belong, with Satan. Is it to late for me? If not what can I do?

Cassriel666 said:
I need your help everyone. I have strayed away from our Lord for about 3 years now. In the meantime I've felt so lost and its been terrible. I need to get back to where I belong, with Satan. Is it to late for me? If not what can I do?

Its not too late. Just revisit www.joyofsatan.org and restart a meditation program, its that easy. Aura cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation and the complete yogic breath are the most basic ones I'd recommend using to get back into a routine, then you can add more as you feel comfortable.

HP Cobra also has a pretty good 40 day starter program if you think that would help

Also try to start on the Final Reverse Torah Ritual as soon as possible. It wont only help the world but it will help your advancement as well

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
Try the 40 days program so you'll start meditating every day, and do RTR daily.
Be strong. The Gods will never leave their sons and daughters, it's their sons and daughters that leave the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back