Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stalked and killing souls

Low Priest

Recently I was stalked by an organized group of people and also invisible "soldiers". Okay let me know if I got schizophrenia or something but last Saturday I was bieng followed by what seemed like invisible police. They were yelling giving me instructions to lay on the floor and apparently my friend could see what was going on. She said if I did what they said and let them "keep killing me" that I'd end up brainless or "dead" as in my soul would die but physical body would be okay. I ignored it. It was scary but I ended up getting away from these people and when I thought all was clear I ended up taking a water bottle from a stranger( big mistake). I took a small sip and the guy who gave me this water also had a radio he said "he took the water" into the radio I then started to make myself throw up as much as I could and threw the water. Even with that small sip my uvula started to swell. By the time I got home 30 mins later they were in my home and windows. That casted shadows but I could barley see them. Somewhat looked like astrial projectors that I see sometimes, usually friends, and before I knew it I was choking on my uvula from the poisened water I drunk. It made my uvula swell. I ended up cutting it off because I was about to die. Tell me was this a real experience. My friend that was with me, I left her because I wanted to get away from these people, doesn't talk to me and blocked me on social media. Am I delutional or is this something I shouldn't talk about. I was also seeing all sorts of aliens they were invisible. And peoples imaginations. I seen pedofiles and shit fuck kids on the sidewalk( they were probably dreaming). Scary experience. Am I delutional??? What did it mean???

Ghost in the Machine said:
Low Priest said:
Am I delutional??? What did it mean???

It means you shouldn't have ever done drugs.
i was doing nothing to none why'd they try so hard to get me to surrender my soul? Thats it? no explanation?

It means you shouldn't have ever done drugs.[/quote]
i felt calm or at least i didn't really give into fear i would just pretend i couldn't see stuff i was seeing. seen no reptilian. more insect stuff, greys, a plethora of beings really spooky ones... huge ones like the pekka from clash royale, fat ones like that weird faced one from the movie "scary stories to tell in the dark"...fiery ones that were really pissed at me, looked like darth maul, also black cars that would appear then dissapear... also made me kinda dislike trees seeing as how they housed negative weird stuff. Man i haven't done anything since then, i really want to see again as it was a very interesting experience. i felt like the universe wanted to uninstall me. i wont do it again tho out of courtesy to all the beings that were extremely pissed at me.i really need to take this stuff seriously.

When you advance naturally is it as ugly as when you boost through with drugs?
is what i wanna know if you cant answer anything else....

Low Priest said:
Recently I was stalked by an organized group of people and also invisible "soldiers". Okay let me know if I got schizophrenia or something but last Saturday I was bieng followed by what seemed like invisible police. They were yelling giving me instructions to lay on the floor and apparently my friend could see what was going on. She said if I did what they said and let them "keep killing me" that I'd end up brainless or "dead" as in my soul would die but physical body would be okay. I ignored it. It was scary but I ended up getting away from these people and when I thought all was clear I ended up taking a water bottle from a stranger( big mistake). I took a small sip and the guy who gave me this water also had a radio he said "he took the water" into the radio I then started to make myself throw up as much as I could and threw the water. Even with that small sip my uvula started to swell. By the time I got home 30 mins later they were in my home and windows. That casted shadows but I could barley see them. Somewhat looked like astrial projectors that I see sometimes, usually friends, and before I knew it I was choking on my uvula from the poisened water I drunk. It made my uvula swell. I ended up cutting it off because I was about to die. Tell me was this a real experience. My friend that was with me, I left her because I wanted to get away from these people, doesn't talk to me and blocked me on social media. Am I delutional or is this something I shouldn't talk about. I was also seeing all sorts of aliens they were invisible. And peoples imaginations. I seen pedofiles and shit fuck kids on the sidewalk( they were probably dreaming). Scary experience. Am I delutional??? What did it mean???
Next time try to fight back or run away from the situation. Your Intuition is really off if they are successful at catching you. A basic level Human Intuition will be able to warn you that something bad is going to happen and I believe that you are a dedicated Satanist then you should be extra alert most of the time. All I can say is that the predator will always chase the prey, it's upto the Prey whether he will outsmart the predator and live or he will die a painful death.

/quote]
Next time try to fight back or run away from the situation. [/quote]
when i got home before i started to choke on my uvula there was this one soldier ,or w.e he was, in my bathroom. he like stabbed me and it didnt hurt, felt like a pressure, but it also made me feel weaker. so i swung at the air out of curiosity and my hand went through his face but he was big "pissed because i punched him". i didnt feel this or anthing he just started "punching me" out of anger. i felt slight pressure where he would punch but it didnt hurt or make me feel too weak, like when theyd shoot or stab me.
i almost died choking on my uvula due to the poison water. then i started breathing in too hard and fast, i started to shut down because i was drowning in my own blood from the cut uvula. It felt like my body was falling off my bieng. Maybe imagin if clothes were falling off your body, thats how it felt. i was just dying and could only watch it happen nd think about how ive been trying to advance for years now and im going nowhere. how id probably just be one of those spirits mad cause he died full of hate. i dont do drugs regularly but this experience made me wanna advance im already using runes and sun square. i feel i NEED to advance now. Also trying to be more carefull as to what i put in my body...but i feel everything is poison...

Low Priest said:
/quote]
i was just dying and could only watch it happen nd think about how ive been trying to advance for years now and im going nowhere. how id probably just be one of those spirits mad cause he died full of hate. i dont do drugs regularly but this experience made me wanna advance im already using runes and sun square. i feel i NEED to advance now. Also trying to be more carefull as to what i put in my body...but i feel everything is poison...

Your posts are testament how one should not touch drugs. Drugs ruin the body, mind and soul.

Advancing without drugs is a breeze when proper will and persistence is applied. Unlike when one mixes with negative influences, such as drugs.

Stop doing drugs while you still have some time left.

Low Priest said:

CRACK IS WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Low Priest said:
when i got home before i started to choke on my uvula there was this one soldier ,or w.e he was, in my bathroom. he like stabbed me and it didnt hurt, felt like a pressure, but it also made me feel weaker. so i swung at the air out of curiosity and my hand went through his face but he was big "pissed because i punched him". i didnt feel this or anthing he just started "punching me" out of anger. i felt slight pressure where he would punch but it didnt hurt or make me feel too weak, like when theyd shoot or stab me.
i almost died choking on my uvula due to the poison water. then i started breathing in too hard and fast, i started to shut down because i was drowning in my own blood from the cut uvula. It felt like my body was falling off my bieng. Maybe imagin if clothes were falling off your body, thats how it felt. i was just dying and could only watch it happen nd think about how ive been trying to advance for years now and im going nowhere. how id probably just be one of those spirits mad cause he died full of hate. i dont do drugs regularly but this experience made me wanna advance im already using runes and sun square. i feel i NEED to advance now. Also trying to be more carefull as to what i put in my body...but i feel everything is poison...

Your hand went through his face because he wasn't there physically, as were none of these other hallucinations. You didn't die in a pool of blood for the same reason. You need to first address the cause of these hallucinations because they are not healthy. If you are doing drugs, you have to stop all drug use. Did you do drugs recently before this event occurred, and what drugs?

Do you normally hallucinate, auditory or visually? If you want to advance quickly, you will first need to do a working to calm these hallucinations. They could be caused by improper astral sight or hearing, so perhaps first work on visualizing a mental barrier blocking out the points associated with those on your body.

From there, you should use something for healing, such as Satanama. There may be other mantras for healing, but this is a good one. You should affirm that you are totally healthy, balanced, and perfected in all ways, in a healthy and safe manner for you. I am trying to think of how to address hallucinations perfectly in a way that doesn't later block your astral abilities at a later point, but I can't at the moment.

What you are seeing is not real, because how could you be back to normal now? Also, they didn't poison the water because that means the whole tap system would have poison in it. There are multiple reasons why what you saw did not happen physically. I am surprised the real cops didn't get called if you were acting like you were getting attacking in public.

Also, you are dedicated, right? Due to the dangerous nature of hallucinations, you should ask for their guidance as to what to do. Maybe these events are exciting for you, but they are not a healthy expression of your spiritual abilities. You have to be able to control them. Thinking you suddenly getting attacked and dying is not a normal course of events at any point of your spiritual progression. You should focus 100% on fixing this before you do anything else.

Low Priest said:

No, that is not the case. While people do get attacked by the enemy, you should never experience an event that crazy or bad. Also, you can never "boost" your advancement with drugs, you only severely hinder it, even kill it, with drug use.

As soon as you do drugs, you put yourself in an incredibly weakened, suggestive state for the enemy. You are like Play-Doh in their hands. You basically rendered yourself unable to stop anything they want to do to you.

Low Priest said:

You do not boost yourself with drugs, you are damaging your Body, Mind and Soul.. you also rip holes in your aura.

Your hand went through his face because he wasn't there physically, as were none of these other hallucinations. You didn't die in a pool of blood for the same reason. You need to first address the cause of these hallucinations because they are not healthy. If you are doing drugs, you have to stop all drug use. Did you do drugs recently before this event occurred, and what drugs?

Do you normally hallucinate, auditory or visually? If you want to advance quickly, you will first need to do a working to calm these hallucinations. They could be caused by improper astral sight or hearing, so perhaps first work on visualizing a mental barrier blocking out the points associated with those on your body.

From there, you should use something for healing, such as Satanama. There may be other mantras for healing, but this is a good one. You should affirm that you are totally healthy, balanced, and perfected in all ways, in a healthy and safe manner for you. I am trying to think of how to address hallucinations perfectly in a way that doesn't later block your astral abilities at a later point, but I can't at the moment.

What you are seeing is not real, because how could you be back to normal now? Also, they didn't poison the water because that means the whole tap system would have poison in it. There are multiple reasons why what you saw did not happen physically. I am surprised the real cops didn't get called if you were acting like you were getting attacking in public.

Also, you are dedicated, right? Due to the dangerous nature of hallucinations, you should ask for their guidance as to what to do. Maybe these events are exciting for you, but they are not a healthy expression of your spiritual abilities. You have to be able to control them. Thinking you suddenly getting attacked and dying is not a normal course of events at any point of your spiritual progression. You should focus 100% on fixing this before you do anything else.[/quote]
My hand went through his face because he was in the "astrials" like all the aliens I seen. I have both auditory and visual hallucinations because my imagination is strong, and my brain mimicks noises and voicesz especially voices inducing involuntary telepathy with the actual person who's voice my brain mimicks. As for the water it was a water bottle I took from a stranger who laughed as soon as I took a sip, he had a radio and said "he took the water". I wasn't acting crazy in public I was very calm, I couldn't really read minds just hear them and people were actually worried about me, some laughed, some were mad, others just tried to pretend they didn't know what was going on but most ignored the "invisible soldiers" or couldn't see them. I dedicated like 2 years ago maybe. And yes I have strong spiritual abilities but they're out of control. I have telekenetic(light objects), strong telepathy sometimes while watching a video I connect with the people in the video but I guess they know how to block me because they usually tell me to breathe or concentrate on nothing...etc then the connection just goes away. I don't understand most of these things.but I will use satanama and see how that feels. I was on drugs but I wasn't running around like some bum lunatic. I was pretty much still me, civilized. Even nice to the astrials entities I encountered.

Blitzkreig said:
Low Priest said:

No, that is not the case. While people do get attacked by the enemy, you should never experience an event that crazy or bad. Also, you can never "boost" your advancement with drugs, you only severely hinder it, even kill it, with drug use.

As soon as you do drugs, you put yourself in an incredibly weakened, suggestive state for the enemy. You are like Play-Doh in their hands. You basically rendered yourself unable to stop anything they want to do to you.
Yeah there were alot of corrupted entities. Some even raping me but I just let it happen and tried to be aware of my physical body more so I wouldn't freak out. I'd say I handled it pretty well for my first time seeing this kinda stuff, at least in the physical. In the spiritual I was very intense but i remained calm.

NinRick said:
Low Priest said:

You do not boost yourself with drugs, you are damaging your Body, Mind and Soul.. you also rip holes in your aura.
Did you just read this or can you actually see....what does it look like, does it leak? I felt leaking at some point but I think I patched it using imaginations. Also cleaned my aura after this experience as well as started my sun square, wunjo, algiz, sowilo, fehu, and ansuz.

14012551691671.jpg

Low Priest said:
I was on drugs but I wasn't running around like some bum lunatic. I was pretty much still me, civilized. Even nice to the astrials entities I encountered.

No offense man, but thinking you are getting chased/attacked by soldiers in public fits the idea of a lunatic in public. What if you thought the guy with the water bottle was trying to hurt you and you decided to attack him? I feel like that whole situation was so close to going out of control. What drugs did you take?

You may be strong spiritually, but as soon as you are intoxicated, you will be susceptible to attack or damaging yourself. What do you think happens when you strongly strongly believe you are dying or being raped or whatever? You will manifest your own destructive by doing that!

The HP's stated many times before that drugs only invite soul damage. Using them for any spiritual growth is impossible because how can you tell what is correct or not in a drugged state? Would you say that what you experienced was just another normal, beneficial spiritual experience? Who knows what sort of damage occured to you!

@Blitzkreig

While some people can handle drugs. Not everyone is incapable some are stronger than others.

When I first read this I thought this was some lucid or semi-lucid dream. I didn't know till later the OP replied I was on drugs.

But OP

Don't do drugs. If you can handle it don't do them. Seems like your one of those people who can't handle it. Responsible to the Responsible. You want to do drugs go a head we don't have a gun on your head. But if you can't handle your shit might as well stop doing that shit. Don't you think?

Anyways OP seems like your typical person who wants to do hallucinogenic substances but freaks out during the trip and doesn't return to normal or calmness while tripping. Either way the OP can't handle his drugs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back