Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opening Chakras

You will feel powerful in your chakras after completing chakra exercises.. Just vibrate them with total focus and feel the chakras.

You will understand 100% . Just do open.
Hail Satan.

When it is open it is so obvious so that one needs not to ask so keep on working on the chakras.

The chakras are energy centers of the soul, being able to ‘feel’ and ‘sense’ energy is of the ‘6th sense’.

The 6th sense will develop after consistent power meditation, the yoga on the JoyofSatan website and the kundalini yoga, and breathing excercises etc.((spiritual practice)).

It needs to be done consistently and daily. The chakras are real and you will feel them if you practice consistently enough.

There’s meditations on the JoS that help one to become sensitive to energy, I mean most power meditation can help in general but certain meditations maybe more so.

Like opening and empowering the third eye, the foundation meditation, the physical yoga((when done, lay and focus on your aura and try to feel the energy you raised as we raise energy from the yoga)) meditation on the centers for clairvoyance and energy meditation.

Keep trying, keep meditating and you’ll be able to feel energy more and more as you become more sensitive, cleaning your aura is also important.

There’s a meditation program for beginners, maybe I can provide the link when I have a little bit more time or someone else can. But the point is basically to begin practicing and mastering the beginner meditation section on JoyofSatan.org when you’re new.

Just begin opening your chakras and focusing on the meditations I wrote about in the above^.

At first, you’ll feel like a pressure in your forehead region where the third eye is from doing the opening the third eye meditation. Each chakra has a different feel to it though, you’ll see in time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back