Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hair length

Naneli47

Hi, It's my first post here. By the way I'm sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
Let's move on to the question.
Is hair length important? Can hair-cutting reduce your power? I'm in two minds about it.. On the one hand, I don't believe in that. But on the other hand, I'm not sure.
Thanks for answers in advance.

I shaved all of my hair recently. It’s annoying to brush and keep up with and doesn’t look good on me.

There was another thread with this same question you can try searching for it.

Strength does not depend on the length of the hair, but in intuition and a sense of the world it can help and increase efficiency in magical practices. Hair absorbs energy. It's like antennas and the hair also has vibrations. For example, if I go to a shopping center where there is a large crowd of people with loose hair, then I will have a very headache in the evening, so I always wash my hair after that before going to bed. Water washes away information. But the real strength is in your spirit. These are power meditations and connection with the Gods.

But personally, I prefer long hair (I'm a woman). By the way, my son has long hair too. :)

Naneli47 said:
Hi, It's my first post here. By the way I'm sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
Let's move on to the question.
Is hair length important? Can hair-cutting reduce your power? I'm in two minds about it.. On the one hand, I don't believe in that. But on the other hand, I'm not sure.
Thanks for answers in advance.

It´s very important, after raising your kundalini fully, you will have hair like this:
th

After Magnum Opus it will look like this:

latest

The longer the better :lol:

Joke aside I only did read under MO on JOS:

"Satan told me he will be giving me the formula to the Magnum Opus. The Magnum Opus is the highest working in Satanism, and the end result of all legitimate occult disciplines, the allegories and the legends of the Gods.
The Magnum Opus is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality.

The effects of the Magnum Opus are said to reverse aging- grey hair turns back to its natural color, lost teeth grow back in, ailments are cured and perfect health is restored.

I strongly advise anyone who begins this working to be totally out of puberty. ..."

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Magnum_Opus.html

Lavena said:
Strength does not depend on the length of the hair, but in intuition and a sense of the world it can help and increase efficiency in magical practices. Hair absorbs energy. It's like antennas and the hair also has vibrations. For example, if I go to a shopping center where there is a large crowd of people with loose hair, then I will have a very headache in the evening, so I always wash my hair after that before going to bed. Water washes away information. But the real strength is in your spirit. These are power meditations and connection with the Gods.

But personally, I prefer long hair (I'm a woman). By the way, my son has long hair too. :)
Oh thank you!! I meant intuition exactly. Now I am sure about it. Btw I am a woman too. I hesitating about the decision to grow my hair. I like both long and short hair that's why I wasn't sure what kind I want more. Thank you once again!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back