Coronavirus/Covid - Phase 2 - Wintertime

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
$ignificant$un

Re: Coronavirus/Covid - Phase 2 - Wintertime

Postby $ignificant$un » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
$ignificant$un wrote:People are waking up unlike ever before on this planet. I did want to share amazing progress I made with my Bible thumping mother. She was scared and confused regarding the recent assault on white women (the Karen). For what had to be the first time ever, she looked to me for answers and asked actually asked about the jews. She would never listen before because of her Sunday school brainwashing; always holding the jew high esteem. I gave her a history lesson about hitler, bolsheviks, WWII and the events proceeding. It was the most stimulating conversation we ever had and filled me with much hope.
Hail Satan!!!

If you have free time, do a small RTR, such as 1x or 3x, towards her specifically, such as towards a picture of her. This can accelerate her transitional process. Combine it with a short aura cleaning on her afterwards, for additional effect.

Also study up on all the topics you discussed and those related to it, as she may have more questions soon! Good luck to you and your family!

Thank you for your advice. I had never thought about targeting the RTR to a specific person to help them.
I want what no man can give me.

evans

Postby evans » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:19 pm

Blitzkreig wrote:
evans wrote:I ask the demon enns, are a jewish invention???

Demons are real beings, not a jewish invention.

I was asking if the enns of Alexander willit ,are a jewish invention?. I use google translator and it mistranscribed my question above . Sorry brother....

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:50 pm

Inflorescentia wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:Chakras are vortexes of energy spinning anti-clockwise.

So if you have the vortex on the ground per say. And its spinning like a tornado.

The point is on the ground. And looking at it from the wide and flat top. It's rotating anti-clockwise.

The swastika also rotates anti-clockwise.

It absorbs energy from the flat end and releases energy from the tip.

Does that mean that you should visualize the first and second chakras spinning in opposition to the other ones?

Yes. Base and navel chakras point up. Solar chakra down. And heart both up and down. Crown, pineal and throat chakras point down.

I worked out which way I'd turn a screw to put it in or screw it out to figure out direction.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Woodwinder1112

Postby Woodwinder1112 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:32 am

Thank You very much,Personal Growth,for your explanation of the counterclockwise rotation of the Chakras. That helped clear up the confusion I was having with doing the Chakra Spinning. Now I can perform them and feel I'm doing things correctly! Thank You,again,Personal Growth and Father Satan's Blessings to You and ALL our Brothers and Sisters in Satan!!!

Necrorifter

Postby Necrorifter » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:48 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:These entities are alien, exist in another dimension adjacent to this one, and they are well known harassers of humanity for thousands of years, and for purposes that mostly deal with abuse. Greys have a plan to dehumanize human beings, and in general, either destroy us, or if this is not possible [we have protection], turn us into some form of enslaved hybrid. The road to this plan is lengthy, and involves negative use of technology, which has to become mainstream, and the climax of this, is when they invade and they take over a civilization, after they have led it down to the hole.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I am confused with this part. I thought they intend to enslave us first, otherwise they will destroy us. Not other way around? Otherwise they could have destroy us while their master was kicking Satan and his demons out of our planet ages ago?

BlackJackal

Postby BlackJackal » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:20 pm

People should take note of what is going on in Belarus. Its pretty much what may happen during US elections. Entire country rioting and whole internet cut off. Of course certain apps from enemy like (((discord))) are still available but it just shows you how they gonna control information when shit happens.

Was talking to a friend in Belarus who managed to get back on web with VPN and he told me there is only mainstream media garbage going on and threats coming in from commie goverment that has fetish to remake Neo Soviet Union but people are not afraid of them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:22 pm

Necrorifter wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:These entities are alien, exist in another dimension adjacent to this one, and they are well known harassers of humanity for thousands of years, and for purposes that mostly deal with abuse. Greys have a plan to dehumanize human beings, and in general, either destroy us, or if this is not possible [we have protection], turn us into some form of enslaved hybrid. The road to this plan is lengthy, and involves negative use of technology, which has to become mainstream, and the climax of this, is when they invade and they take over a civilization, after they have led it down to the hole.

I am confused with this part. I thought they intend to enslave us first, otherwise they will destroy us. Not other way around? Otherwise they could have destroy us while their master was kicking Satan and his demons out of our planet ages ago?

The first plan was always the nuke, however, as the enemy claims, humanity is "sufficient enough," to be made "servants of God (borg)". The advent of technology opens the gates for humanity to also go down the borg route, something unattainable before. For this reason in the recent not very tech advanced past, regular abuse and harvesting of human energy was what they could do, hoping to manifest the rest or a situation of advantage for themselves. If one cannot destroy it, might as well milk it while it exists. Destruction and this aim interplay in what they may attempt or want.

But neither path appears to be plausible at this point, because either would have manifested. Nuclear fallout and creating "Armageddon" was an enemy plan for decades that failed miserably. Presently, they are failing on the chip mass mind control agenda also. Given mass awakening, if things keep going better and spiritual warfare limits them neither of these can be plausible manifestations.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Hail_ToImmortality666

Postby Hail_ToImmortality666 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:17 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:A lot of conversation has been happening for months in regards to the Co-Vid, as the obvious ramifications that were heaped upon people worldwide were powerful because of the virus. People globally have not only suffered, but massive changes have ensued, massive revealations of plans, conspiracies, and all sorts of other things.

Normally, it appears that many people focus on the existence or non-existence of Co-Vid, or how serious the situation really is.

But indeed, as the situation displays, this is only the beginning of the so called "illness", and the massive problems are entailed not by the virus itself, or even it's spread, but in regards to the planning and general conspiracies that have attempted to be mobilized in order to control this whole situation and turn to an advantage.

It is really obvious what is happening based on "Co-Vid". For one, the enemy structure is at it's limits right now, and it has went through a phase of massive exercise of power, while at the same time, having their power drained from the situation itself. Undeniably, the Gods have been in this situation, planning it and doing a lot of execution to get the enemy to do every possible bad move, and this will continue.

For example, everyone saw how degenerate the so called "Leaders" of this world are, and how many are below the standards - especially jews. Jews are unfit to rule anything, and the moment something goes wrong, jews tend towards lies, abuse, destruction and deception, which is how they lead anyway - but it's just that it becomes very obvious. Jews were so terrified and still are of the situation, that they looked like a scared rat running in between electric cables. Many rich jews, even Rabbis of old age, were terrified of contacting the disease and dying, and due to this, and the remote possibility, they did not hesitate to literally strangle the planet instantly.

Yet, the lockdown itself had a lot more things behind it. Without going into the normal aspects of it, I will simply relate what this situation meant, without the useless decoration cherry involved. The lockdown, caused suffering, and it also caused survival instincts to kick in in many cases, and in many people. These are necessary if we are to survive the lizardine counciles that are trying to struggle us to submission.

Greys are dependent on energy from humans, and the religions they have set up, were a necessity to feed them energetically, and that aside, Greys are also inhuman creatures, that have certain "Plans" for humanity. These involve technological dictatorship, and all sorts of other disturbing things, that one can read on other topics I have made before.

The problem is, when a civilization reaches a certain level of knowledge and technology, their primal hoaxes start losing their power. Because these lose power, then they put their bets on steering us based on negative technology now, and not on the primal hoaxes that worked once upon a time, such as the sorry story of a Rabbi from Israel or something.

As such, we stand a chance to advance for all the things they do not like, such as space travel, discovering other planets, and unironically so, even getting to know about their conspiracy, which is exactly what has happened and why they are bitter. Therefore it's necessary for them to see if they can screw us over now, or enslave us quickly in some way, however, as the time/opportunity continuum goes, this does not yet appear to be the case of possibility.

This angers them extremely much. Their influence is very observed in humanity unfortunately, and without human beings having consciousness of spiritual affairs [Ancient Civilizations knew about the greys and other enemies], their influence is present.

These entities are alien, exist in another dimension adjacent to this one, and they are well known harassers of humanity for thousands of years, and for purposes that mostly deal with abuse. Greys have a plan to dehumanize human beings, and in general, either destroy us, or if this is not possible [we have protection], turn us into some form of enslaved hybrid. The road to this plan is lengthy, and involves negative use of technology, which has to become mainstream, and the climax of this, is when they invade and they take over a civilization, after they have led it down to the hole.

Take an example of all the things that were done during the lockdown. Personally, I had no issue with it, other than the external issues everyone else also shared had a share of, no matter who or what they were. Meditation, reading and so forth, for people who are into this, can be just fine, same as self introspection, or exercise at home, or whatever. On the other hand, the striking majority of human beings, are, rightfully so, social beings. Being social is the basis of civilization, but also a lot the basis of being human.

Slowly and gradually, the enemy prepares humanity, on an evergrowing phase of technological domination, invasion of privacy, control and surveillence. Due to how insane much of this is, excuses are needed, and a pandemic, with the excuse of "This is for your health", is a strong excuse, but as it appears, the RTR's made this to not be enough.

Indeed the Co-Vid situation extends past the virus itself. The situation is deeply political, spiritual, and a general war is going on. It is not a coincidence, all the attacks on personal freedoms by jews on the pretext of the "Covid", were pushed at the same time with the financial destruction of millions [upwards to 50 million unemployed in the US only right now, and nobody gives a flying fuck], and at the same time, with mass isolation, extreme measures, psychological warfare by the news, and also they silently started a civil war based on a random monkey that was walking around doing the usual ape stuff, that Jews take and promote as some sort of holy crime, to start race war on top of everything.

One would reasonably assume, this was some sort of hidden revenge of Jews, who after observing where the waking up was going, namely, against them, instantly mobilized the "Race War the Goyim Tribes" meme, which for the most part also failed but caused even more suffering. The destructive forces of the jews, plus their incompetence to lead, and their exaggerated alien plans, all in one soup, have been a toxic one.

Let's say this, during the Co-Vid situation, the readership of the forum went like upwards to a hundred times. Yes, a hundred times, collectively in all the websites. This may sound shocking, but this is exactly what this happens. Doing the math in exactitude, it may be even more.

Clearly, people used the free time to seek the Truth, and many people, never had time for months and months. Endless millions out there never had the time to sit down for once and learn anything at all, and this is why a lot of our people here consists of people who, for one reason or another, at some point in their life, they had time - for example, unemployment, or teenagers, or university professors, or people simply too interested in the occult that they will make time to read no matter what. But the "Common man" never had a chance to read a few things.

One of the positive things Satan ensured during this pandemic, is that people have been exposed to our texts now, and there is never going back now. Indeed, during this time, the Governments were also enforced to pay people, and this trend will continue. Much of the system is broken as is, and a necessary recycling is required. We will continue the advertising efforts, just know everyone- even those of us who solitary do internet warfare, THAT OUR COLLECTIVE EFFORTS ARE DEFINITELY EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE!

In regards to the RTR, everyone who has been watching the news, and has been watching the movement of the enemy, can understand where this agenda was going.

Totally cashless society, promoting enslavement based microchips [The dumb jew Nethanyahu went as far as saying people need to have a literal goddamn implant alarm on them, supposedly to be protected for "CoVid"], enslavement in little rooms where people cannot go out, extreme policing, people trapped in physically and emotionally, any form of human contact to be removed entirely and only happen at a distance [and through the control of mega jews], fear of man against man [oy vey, you may get sick], excuses for more "automation" and removing more and more humans from any work and labor, putting AI to work for global policing, installing more and more spyware on the cattle for "Health Reasons", and all sorts of other alien garbage, all while making people poor and dependent while they are at it. They went as far as to deplatform and attack anyone with any form of reasonable question, without any hesitation, because they are scared. Major figures of the enemy all the way from Ellen to Gates have shown true colors, and humanity has seen what they are about.

This is how the enemy uses technology, power, wealth, influence, and everything else.

Indeed, most of this seldom has anything to do with the pandemic situation itself, but only a struggle of control and abuse. This situation reminds of the 16th century, the century where the Catholic church flexed the most it's power and jew-elry, until it went forth to be destroyed in the 17th century. Only this time, the situation will go way faster. "We will burn Galilleo". But who won in the end, the "Church" or Galilleo? As we will soon see, Galilleo did indeed win his war, and only lost his life.

Also, the revelation of the Jew as the enemy of humanity, cannot go back now. We are about to see the era of the Gods rising. They should have thought before initiating a war against humanity, creating race wars, deceiving, thieving mercilessly, and thinking the Gods would never win this war, because this is only the beginning.

We are standing before another 17th century, only this time, with the power of Satan and his Age, plus the advent of technology and information, the enemy will have no hole to hide ever again.

In regards to the Co-Vid situation, and it's next phases [These may involve regional or even full lockdowns in some places], just keep up with the Final RTR. Then, all ways lead to Rome. To give an example here, there are people who believe in Co-Vid, and those who do not. But all roads lead to Rome, and the revelation of the enemy is now a global fact and unavoidable. Given the situation and historic pattern of the enemy, we must be prepared for a full on war by the enemy, who will not go down easily.

The enemy, even when revealed to be a liar, will not step back. Their only fear is punishment, not the moral weight of being liars, as they have no conscience. Indeed, many people in mass media enjoy the power to lie, and they feel it's a great aphrodisiac to deceive the "asleep goyim". People assume that this Co-Vid situation will settle down, or that things will become more peaceful as time goes, or that somehow this will be forgotten, but the situation is a large power display of the enemy, and a curfew on our planet for other affairs, primarily motivated out of inflation and fear in regards to what will come.

Just observe what has been happening with recent laws the enemy has put in motion, to go after "Co-Vid conspiracy theorists", and how they will attack mercilessly even their own who dare question how they handle the situation. Oy vey, they are very salty aren't they? Is the goyim thinking for itself now and Jew York Times is not doing the Goyim's thinking? They don't buy a lot of Cosmopolitan anymore? Annuda Shoah!

They are on TV's grinning on that they will do experimental vaccines to people, and they laugh loudly on TV panels before they go live to pretend Co-Vid is the end of humanity or something, for clickbait and mental warfare on human beings. Then when they understand the act is over, they become angry and threaten lockdown and military, as if this clique of irrelevant 0.1% means anything against the might and consciousness of the 99.9%. And the mass consciousness is already awakening to the alien influence.

Just remember to be prepared mentally, do your meditations, and prepared for the so called "Second Wave" in a similar fashion of the "First" wave. It is still "unclear" where this is exactly going, as every country will have a different modus operandi. For example, in countries where the enemy is afraid of being destroyed, they will probably not press it too far. One can judge the situation and risk on themselves. For example, if one lives in a place where regional full lock-downs may commence, do not wait to be the last guy going into the Supermarket to have to fight your way to a bag of chips. If you are in a chiller area, prepare accordingly. Make sure to apply wherever possible, for any and all government support and benefits to support yourself and your family, if currently unemployed. We did Wealth Ritual to boost efforts and support will come from the Gods, who will keep everyone protected within reason, added on personal protection. Do not slack, and do not fear. Feel free to ask questions so that we can mutually support one another through these times, and stay strong.

Let the age of Aquarius and the age of Satan, the Age of Man, start in full power, as everyone watches the situation unveil and progress!

They are planning on starting a World War in the winter, And planning on declaring martial law, They are going to have the economy crash, They might plan a fake alien attack, Do your RTR's, Sigils, Runes Everybody!
I serve the egyptian gods and Satan and his demons, I put no others above them, Sense 2017.
We must all come together and form a new world, A Zionist scum free world, Please join my discord server "The Nile Empire" we are slowly taking down these Zionist scumbags by showing the world the truth, Thank you JoyOfSatan, We owe you a lot!
https://discord.gg/tp46hNR
We are trustworthy, We will always look out for a brother, We like a brotherhood in many ways.
AnubisServant#6007
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_pk7x0OPu-3ej5kOF0mOA

#WarriorOfSatan4Life

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:18 am

Blitzkreig wrote:

Blitzkreig wrote:

No he's talking about something else here. These are calls that are on various other websites they say calls upon various Demons.

I would say It is not stated anywhere in a source where it came from on any of the sites or books that use them and nowhere says what the language is. That in itself should mean we probably should not use it as we don't know what we are saying. That is dumb in any case just to chant or vibrate stuff when we dont know what it means or what kind of energy it has. And all of them are only used in Jewish writings about Satan and his Demons and on websites with Jewish ideas about Satan so that tells you it probably was created by them so I wouldn't use them.

I remember somewhere I think maybe in the thread I post at the bottom here someone said that a Demon told them that the Demons do not like the enns. If that is the case we should not use them.

If you want search on this i think there were more things written on it.

Here is one thread you might find useful
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688&p=120368&hilit=Enns#p120368

ChristopherLeeMcKee

Postby ChristopherLeeMcKee » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:53 am

I achieved godhead

Taurus

Postby Taurus » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:53 am

ChristopherLeeMcKee wrote:I achieved godhead
Now you must climb the 3000 steps and inform the greybeards.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:46 am

You achieved retardedness.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Necrorifter

Postby Necrorifter » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:02 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Necrorifter wrote:

The first plan was always the nuke, however, as the enemy claims, humanity is "sufficient enough," to be made "servants of God (borg)". The advent of technology opens the gates for humanity to also go down the borg route, something unattainable before. For this reason in the recent not very tech advanced past, regular abuse and harvesting of human energy was what they could do, hoping to manifest the rest or a situation of advantage for themselves. If one cannot destroy it, might as well milk it while it exists. Destruction and this aim interplay in what they may attempt or want.

But neither path appears to be plausible at this point, because either would have manifested. Nuclear fallout and creating "Armageddon" was an enemy plan for decades that failed miserably. Presently, they are failing on the chip mass mind control agenda also. Given mass awakening, if things keep going better and spiritual warfare limits them neither of these can be plausible manifestations.

Okay, I see, so they did intend to destroy us with their Jewish team and their manthean project. but they got curious when they notice how rapidly we are developing along technology and wonder if they can control us through it. So, they play the long game once again, only to end up try to control too much and expose themselves to us. Now they are losing and try to completely enslave us or nuke us, neither are working because of our actions. Their master cannot help them as they once did so long ago because Satan and his demons are taking care of the big fishes. In other words, they wait too long and now their reap is spoiled and poison them to death, yet our spoiled form holds seed that will sow a bright healthy future for humanity. Do I understand this correctly?

Artanis

Postby Artanis » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Its pretty obvious that the Jewrona is heatening up, so dont be surprised when the vaccine comes around next year, that critical places for LIVING(like grocery stores etc) happen to become ´´corona-vaccine MANDATORY`` places, that you have to prove that you have taken the ´´ceeertainly not making you like a Borg``- vaccine.

It definetly feels that the Enemy is making their last stands with this Corona... :twisted:
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

evans

Postby evans » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Thank you very much for your answer brother slyscorpion . you understood my question perfectly ,sorry for my bad english, i use google tranlator.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:36 pm

evans wrote:
Blitzkreig wrote:

I was asking if the enns of Alexander willit ,are a jewish invention?. I use google translator and it mistranscribed my question above . Sorry brother....
Yes

Satanism and Goetia
http://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10657

Goetic Enns? Fake and Disrespectful, or Legit?
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5688

The Qlippothic Kabbalah
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic ... 89&p=17839

Qlippoth
http://Www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1695

Be Happy  :P 
ImageBlue Lives Matter!

Anna

Postby Anna » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:27 pm

Hello everyone. I'm from Russia. The other day we got the news that the Jewish rabbi Putin, who is, to my regret, the president of the country, has registered the Covida vaccine. This worries me very much. People in Russia are still sleeping, and do not understand what is happening, they wake up too slowly. What should the Russians do?

Necrorifter

Postby Necrorifter » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Taurus wrote:

hehe, also do not forget to focus your energy into your throat chakra and shout to influence reality to your will.

Blitzkreig

Postby Blitzkreig » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:42 pm

Anna wrote:Hello everyone. I'm from Russia. The other day we got the news that the Jewish rabbi Putin, who is, to my regret, the president of the country, has registered the Covida vaccine. This worries me very much. People in Russia are still sleeping, and do not understand what is happening, they wake up too slowly. What should the Russians do?

The only thing you can do is resist it as much as you can, and urge your friends and family to do the same. I think the vaccine is damaging, but it is not going to kill or enslave you. If you are forced to get it, then do a Satanama working and affirm that the energies are healing and protecting you from the harmful effects of the vaccine. Also continue with your yoga and meditation. A body with lots of bioenergy can remove all toxins pretty easily.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!

luis

Postby luis » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:53 pm

Anna wrote:Hello everyone. I'm from Russia. The other day we got the news that the Jewish rabbi Putin, who is, to my regret, the president of the country, has registered the Covida vaccine. This worries me very much. People in Russia are still sleeping, and do not understand what is happening, they wake up too slowly. What should the Russians do?

You are a SS, Satan will protect you. I'm sure even if you take the vaccine Satan can still heal you and you can still do magick to help yourself. Keep your protection up, do your meditations and the F-Rtr. There is really nothing else you can do but this should be enough.

evans

Postby evans » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:51 pm

Thank you very much, ol argedco luciftias,for answering me. The links gave me clarity,now I understood and learned.

Anna

Postby Anna » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:10 am

luis wrote:

You are a SS, Satan will protect you. I'm sure even if you take the vaccine Satan can still heal you and you can still do magick to help yourself. Keep your protection up, do your meditations and the F-Rtr. There is really nothing else you can do but this should be enough.

Thank you. But I also worry about others. For non-SS relatives, for the pagan citizens of the country. Sorry for them ... I would like to help them too.... (((

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:43 am

evans wrote:Thank you very much, ol argedco luciftias,for answering me. The links gave me clarity,now I understood and learned.

I'm happy to help you any time. :D
Be Happy  :P 
ImageBlue Lives Matter!

Fancy Slothz

Postby Fancy Slothz » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 am

You who hasn't figured out this COVID-19 thing. Your just not thinking (enough)
22. 11
8. 16
5. 15. 14. 19.

Whites engineer to design
Asians design to engineer
Blacks ....

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:14 am

Necrorifter wrote:
Taurus wrote:

hehe, also do not forget to focus your energy into your throat chakra and shout to influence reality to your will.

Dohvakin!?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

luis

Postby luis » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:50 am

Anna wrote:
luis wrote:

Thank you. But I also worry about others. For non-SS relatives, for the pagan citizens of the country. Sorry for them ... I would like to help them too.... (((

Unfortunately there is really nothing else we can do. Lets hope the F-Rtr will take care of this.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:01 am

This accout looks like it was created by a little kid or something if you read the posts either that or a bot of some sort. But anyways lol I did get a nice laugh off this for some reason so I had to look at whatever else he said.

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 am

Anna wrote:
luis wrote:

More F-RTR = more people safe.

Everything else (spreading infos online etc [aside from jos advertising = more F-RTRs]) is not as much effective.
GG = OO = ∞

BRUTALITY AND BLOODSHET TO ALL REPTILIANS!

Anna

Postby Anna » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:21 pm

GG Allin wrote:
Anna wrote:
luis wrote:You are a SS, Satan will protect you. I'm sure even if you take the vaccine Satan can still heal you and you can still do magick to help yourself. Keep your protection up, do your meditations and the F-Rtr. There is really nothing else you can do but this should be enough.

Everything else (spreading infos online etc [aside from jos advertising = more F-RTRs]) is not as much effective.

Maybe we attack them again with the wake-up ritual and RTR? Together?

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:17 pm

Anna wrote:
GG Allin wrote:
Anna wrote:

Jeah, but only again when the astrological best time is, for now fokus F-RTR.
GG = OO = ∞

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Gear88 wrote:
likman666 wrote:Satan Summoning His Legions

Funny found this pre-internet trolling at it's finest. Posted the Satan Prince of the World artwork and out popped this gem on Bing image search.

This book, completed post-humously by the author's son, exposes a Luciferian Conspiracy and the 'Synagogue of Satan' as driving forces behind the World Revolutionary Movement. The author insists Lucifer is a real spiritual force active in the world, who is worshipped by many of the most powerful people in the world, including those who run Hollywood, the music industry, central banks, large corporations, intelligence agencies, Universities, and some sections of the military.

Why would Lucifer-Satan or Satan-Lucifer like HP.Jake mentions wants to run all that if it's filled with jews. Last time I checked those aren't people Satan states are his people. Lulz at "synagogues of Satan" meme again, rabbi jebus is basically racially attacking his own jewish people for cockblocking him. This is why people need to be educated on spiritual matters rather than go along with what deluded christards and jews state i.e. lying.

https://heritage-history.com/index.php?c=read&author=carr&book=satan&story=_front

The "Synagogue of Satan" in the buybull is a code word of the kikes for gentiles that practice xtianity or judaism seriously. Its referring to the fact that they were created by Satan and are trying to be Jews themselves. It says if you know how to read it in the buybull that only the Jew will be saved.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190603153 ... com/about/

To see more on that go here.

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:52 am

Anna wrote:
GG Allin wrote:
Anna wrote:

Instead why do not we do another ritual to incite interest in Satanism and Nazism the mass mind.

Idea Lagu Sowilo 88 times together like the race awakening.

Affirmation "the energies of logr and sol are entering the collective unconscious mass mind inciting a postive interest in Satanism Nazism and mediation and exposing the Jews"

I started doing it on my own. Here is why maybe more should do this.

When I was reading the article on the Geotic enns/quipoleth (spelling?) I started feeling this strong presence I felt it was lilith when reading it especially the part about her she tried to send a message but idk if I got it right at all. She put in my mind her name and and it seems like my memory or something was short circuited and suddenly I was remembering conversations I didn't have with my partner. My partner said "Lilith is my favorite Demon" (never had that conversation or even talked like that this is how I knew who it was near me) and she said something about connecting to some kind of energy i saw purple Golden energy a lot and felt it strongly. She was gone really quick too.

The next day tonight I kept getting the feeling like tugging at me I should vibrate these two runes 666 times and use an affiration like that along with Satanas 10 times like the race awakening.

So these two runes created a purplish golden energy exactly like I saw the night before. So I think she wanted me to do this working. Maybe others should.

Unless I was hallucinating or something this seems like a good working.

GG Allin

Postby GG Allin » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:18 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Anna wrote:
GG Allin wrote:

Instead why do not we do another ritual to incite interest in Satanism and Nazism the mass mind.

Affirmation "the energies of logr and sol are entering the collective unconscious mass mind inciting a postive interest in Satanism Nazism and mediation and exposing the Jews"

When I was reading the article on the Geotic enns/quipoleth (spelling?) I started feeling this strong presence I felt it was lilith when reading it especially the part about her she tried to send a message but idk if I got it right at all. She put in my mind her name and and it seems like my memory or something was short circuited and suddenly I was remembering conversations I didn't have with my partner. My partner said "Lilith is my favorite Demon" (never had that conversation or even talked like that this is how I knew who it was near me) and she said something about connecting to some kind of energy i saw purple Golden energy a lot and felt it strongly. She was gone really quick too.

The next day tonight I kept getting the feeling like tugging at me I should vibrate these two runes 666 times and use an affiration like that along with Satanas 10 times like the race awakening.

So these two runes created a purplish golden energy exactly like I saw the night before. So I think she wanted me to do this working. Maybe others should.

You can do the race awakaning ritual if you like, it is just not as effective as if you would wait for the next best date. And the energy would be better used for a F-RTR.
GG = OO = ∞

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:20 pm

Aquarius wrote:
You achieved retardedness.

:lol: :lol:

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:56 am

GG Allin wrote:
slyscorpion wrote:
Anna wrote:

You can do the race awakaning ritual if you like, it is just not as effective as if you would wait for the next best date. And the energy would be better used for a F-RTR.

You can do that if you have time. I mean people want variety. If you already spend a lot of time of rtrs each day and want to do race awakening or your own thing i don't see a problem.

BUT

If your only doing one or two rtrs each day and/or have not a lot of time i can see totally only focusing on the rtr and you should not focus on anything else but it in that case.

Also with the rtr I mean come on we can totally do this. I do totally think some people probably can do more rtrs than they do now.

I mean i don't mean certain people who are just starting out about this. It takes awhile to adjust especially for more fixed sign or earth people to doing more and focusing more on the spiritual. I know this first hand. But if you have been here awhile and are only doing a couple and have time. Go ahead try for more its good for you. Be motivated.

But still anyone can take what I said and see it as a reminder to try to get more motivated.

Here is unlimited motivation. Think of anything you really hate in life. Everyone hates most usually a little different aspect of the problems in the world or the enemy but its all the same shit without the enemy it would all be solved and no one would have that much to hate at least here on earth on the surface.

darkpath

Postby darkpath » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:37 pm

"Their influence is very observed in humanity unfortunately, and without human beings having consciousness of spiritual affairs [Ancient Civilizations knew about the greys and other enemies], their influence is present."

Niner

Postby Niner » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:40 am

Vitamin C
Vitamin C has been shown in several studies to be highly effective at neutralizing the neurotoxin mercury which is found in many vaccines. It is recommended to take vitamin C prior to and after vaccinations. Dr. Russell Blaylock recommends 1,000 milligrams of buffered vitamin C four times daily between meals in his vaccination detox protocol. [5, 6]

Use of Detox and Immune-Strengthening Protocol
Dr. Russell Blaylock is a respected neurosurgeon who has written extensively about vaccine dangers. Dr. Blaylock has outlined a detailed protocol which can be used to reduce the effects of toxic vaccinations.

Dr. Blaylock’s first suggestion is to bring a cold pack with you when vaccinated, and place on the injection site as soon as possible to help block an immune reaction. A cold pack and cold showers can also be used the following day.

Blaylocks’s protocol includes the use of several powerful, safe antioxidants curcumin, quercetin and EPA omega 3 one hour prior to vaccination, as well as several days following vaccines.

Blaylock recommends children take 5,000 units of D3 and adults 20,000 units of D3 for two weeks following vaccinations. The natural form of vitamin E, high in gamma-E, is recommended to reduce inflammatory cytokines. Taking a multivitamin high in B vitamins and selenium, but absent of iron, is also suggested.

Other suggested supplementation include magnesium citrate, zinc, calcium and astaxanthin.

Blaylock also recommends 8 ounces of detox smoothies with parsley and celery, taken twice daily.

Holistic physician Sircus has a very similar detox protocol to Dr. Blaylock, with a cold pack and vitamin C dosing as a first line of defense. Sircus emphasizes using baking soda to neutralize the poisons contained in vaccinations. Sircus recommends water hydration to help detoxify the body, as well as magnesium and spirulina. He also stresses the importance of using vitamins and nutrients, referencing Blaylock’s protocol, as well as avoiding other toxins in the environment. [7]

Conclusions
Avoiding vaccines is the best line of defense against exposure to dangerous toxins. If one is faced with the necessity to vaccinate, there are several important health measures which may reduce damage.

Not vaccinating when ill, and spreading out vaccinations as much as possible can reduce likelihood of vaccine damage.

Use of a cold pack immediately following vaccination can help block an immune reaction. Use of vitamin C before and after vaccination is considered critical. Deciding on a protocol inclusive of several antioxidants including vitamins D3 and E is important. Smoothies made with celery and parsley and/or use of baking soda can help detox poisons from the body.

Avoiding acetaminophen before and after vaccinations is also a helpful guideline.
Many individuals understandably feel helpless when forced to vaccinate by their employers or schools, but utilizing these recommendations can hopefully minimize the negative impact of vaccinations.

https://vactruth.com/2016/08/27/if-you- ... accinated/

Plus aura cleansing and AOP.

ozozma

Postby ozozma » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:55 am

Shael wrote:This is a good Sermon, well done. I'm sure this will help calm those people who may have been anxious about what's to come.

can you break bricks yet?

Lucy Campos

Postby Lucy Campos » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:19 pm

Saudações á todos!!
Texto muito importante para todos!
Agradeço ao Pai Satan por ter me acordado, tenho estudado e espero conseguir acordar meu esposo quanto a verdade e o verdadeiro Deus Satan e os Deuses Originais.
Sobre o Covid 19 aqui no Brasil, infelizmente o Presidente Jair Bolsonaro segue a Bíblia judaico-cristã e está sempre rodeado por judeus.
Os idolatra e acreditamos que talvez seja descendente deles pois induz ás massas que sejam descuidadas em sua saúde e parece querer destruir á todos.

Obrigada pela oportunidade.
Salve Satan!
Salve os Deuses Originais!
Salve Hitler!
Bastet

Lucy Campos

Postby Lucy Campos » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Saudações á todos!!
Agradeço ao Pai Satan por ter me acordado, tenho estudado e espero conseguir acordar meu esposo quanto a verdade e o verdadeiro Deus Satan e os Deuses Originais.
Sobre o Covid 19 aqui no Brasil, infelizmente o Presidente Jair Bolsonaro segue a Bíblia judaico-cristã e está sempre rodeado por judeus.
Os idolatra e acreditamos que talvez seja descendente deles pois induz ás massas que sejam descuidadas em sua saúde e parece querer destruir á todos.

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!
Bastet

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:29 am

Lucy Campos wrote:Saudações á todos!!

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!

This is the general sub forum in English, you can use a translator to post your messages, I myself my native language is Spanish and I use a translator.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

ELEFTHERIA

Postby ELEFTHERIA » Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:35 am

My family and I are new to Satanism. We are so grateful for this article it was so useful. We are in Greece and we are going definitely to a second lockdown. I wish Satan takes control and gives us strength because things are getting strange...

Niner

Postby Niner » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:50 pm

ELEFTHERIA wrote:My family and I are new to Satanism. We are so grateful for this article it was so useful. We are in Greece and we are going definitely to a second lockdown. I wish Satan takes control and gives us strength because things are getting strange...

It can't all be down to Satan, we have to be satanic ourselves. There are no results without effort.

Lucy Campos

Postby Lucy Campos » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:54 pm

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Lucy Campos wrote:Saudações á todos!!

Salve Satan!
Salve Hitler!

This is the general sub forum in English, you can use a translator to post your messages, I myself my native language is Spanish and I use a translator.

Ok. Thank you very much!
Hail Satan!!
Bastet

Faster

Postby Faster » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:03 pm

I see this as our spiritual operation Barbarossa, except unlike Germany, we will succeed.

Lunar Dance 666

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Read this - I know it has some BS talk but it might be semi interesting nonetheless. The following is written by a herbalist in his newsletter. He is without.
Just to update on my own covid case. Self-diagnosed. The antibody test was negative (50% false negatives). I last wrote on June 16 [Facebook post]. That was about the last I had any symptoms. I have felt perfectly fine since then, except for some occasional fatigue which may have been due to the sweltering weather, though many people experience fatigue as they come out of the case.
I do want to share my insights. The last relapse was June 5th. Once again I had a vivid dream that I associated with covid---it was of bats by the way. Woke up. Felt the covid slowly go through my brain, from the front, through the middle, to the back. In the middle I felt it "light up the dream centers." After a while I felt a slowing down of the heart and respiration--- the first time I had experienced the latter symptom---but this only lasted a quarter hour. It was then clear that covid attacks the autonomic. I took my person heart remedies ---persley honey wine, wild cherry, and holly-- and nigella for the autonomic. About the 12 of June I talked to Phyllis Light, my go-to-genius-herbalist, and she had developed the theory that we have to protect the pineal gland to stop the covid. This fit my experience, as the pineal is the dream center, releasing melatonin and DMT. She suggested pine (I've been eating the needles of the white pine in my yard) and I've felt fine since. I believe tobacco and helichrysum also act on the pineal.
I believe that covid is a spiritual disease; that it is causing us to enlarge our dream life and open our hearts in order to move ahead spiritually. I believe the Earth's method of causing evolution is through developing new viruses and bacteria that change the genome. Yes covid kills and leaves tissue damage. And it is highly inconvenient, that's for sure. But I feel we should never fear Mother Nature. And the Spirit.
My best wishes for all who have had covid, have it, and will have it in the future. Just treat your symptoms will simple down to earth herbs appropriate to whatever your symptoms are. Garlic for blood pressure, nigella for sore throat, holly for heart and fatigue, parsley and cherry for heart weakness, angelica for the lungs, rhodiola for hypoxia, helichrysum and pine for lungs and pineal. and other remedies as you see fit. I have yet to hear of an herbalist who has died from this, although I know of a few close calls.

- Matthew Wood

Also I've gotten my hands on a file that lists the treatment of covid with TCM. Ill include a link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lc1ryil0jugdb ... c.pdf?dl=0

As for the situation in NL. There are more people getting tested, but only those that have access to a car or some other form of personal transportation. The doctors that should also be doing housecalls aren't taking the tests and many hear that they've been very busy, yet somehow they managed to get everything done before the crisis, and make regular housecalls for checkups for in example blood pressure measurements. It doesn't make any sense that they are giving this excuse now. That they are too busy.
There are too many lies and misinformation. Or at least information that is opposite of other information.
Also a lot elderly go backwards with their mind because they are not using it. If you're old you really need to use everything of your body or you'll lose it. If you're young you can take a few months rest, but you'll bounce back. If you're old this is not the case. You may gain something back but it'll never be as how it has been.
This is also why yoga is a mandatory thing for us SS. Keep doing it.

GeniusPower

Postby GeniusPower » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:40 am

HAIL SATAN!

GeniusPower

Postby GeniusPower » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:40 am

HAIL SATAN!

cat spirit

Postby cat spirit » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:25 am

Good afternoon to all of you! I live in Greece and I am very troubled because schools are opening in two days and I do not know what to do with my children. Shall I send them to school or not; What are you going to do with yours;

Shael

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:05 pm

cat spirit wrote:Good afternoon to all of you! I live in Greece and I am very troubled because schools are opening in two days and I do not know what to do with my children. Shall I send them to school or not; What are you going to do with yours;
In my opinion, (I am not a medical professional and this is not medical advice), you have nothing to worry about regarding corona itself. The only annoying thing with school is that your children may need to wear masks during it, depending on where you live and the regulations there. Other than that, make sure that they eat healthily and there should be no issues.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi