Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What if I keep seeing 22s everywhere?

Young Faith

It's been weeks or months since this happens, and it's pissing me off
I have to say that my meditation activity is being made almost impossible by the fact that I'm in vacation with my xian mother etc, since the start of this vacation the 22s have increased a lot, but it happened pretty often even before (where my meditation activity was weakened by schools exams and other stuff, so there is still a point in this)
What would you advice me to do to avoid all these enemy numbers to stalk me?

Yeah i know that feel, i keep seeing 22 also, but my thoughts on it are still split, i mean yeah the enemy uses that number alot, but aren't numbers like neutral? Also i think i read somewhere(correct me if im wrong i think it was a sermon) That 2 and 11 are one of Father Satans numbers. I think the creatures that hijacked our world stole alot from us but i also think we will reclaim it all. But yeah about the 22 i just ignore it, because (and this is my opinion) if you see 22 and u get emotinal and think about the ugly enemy creatures, you are sending them energy.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
...But yeah about the 22 i just ignore it, because (and this is my opinion) if you see 22 and u get emotinal and think about the ugly enemy creatures, you are sending them energy...
Oh that's a very good advice, thank you
I always forget about this concept even if I am sure that it's true

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back