Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any ritual for get a job? Why it not working right now?

fixme

I was doing a ritual 2 years ago and after that a random job appeared that fits for me.
I try to do the same, but there is no job. I don't know how I fail, but it worked years ago.
Maybe it's the motivation's power? I don't think it was just a "luck" that a job appeared. I don't know if my power is less than a year ago or I just have another issue.

We just did the wealth and prosperity for satanists ritual. Maybe that will help.

I don't think there is a specific ritual for getting a job.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
We just did the wealth and prosperity for satanists ritual. Maybe that will help.

I don't think there is a specific ritual for getting a job.

Doing money spell will result in higher chance of getting a job than when not doing it. Sun mantra will also increase material wealth when combined with affirmation.

fixme said:
I was doing a ritual 2 years ago and after that a random job appeared that fits for me.
I try to do the same, but there is no job. I don't know how I fail, but it worked years ago.
Maybe it's the motivation's power? I don't think it was just a "luck" that a job appeared. I don't know if my power is less than a year ago or I just have another issue.

Economic situation is shit at the moment. Maybe do another money spell?

fixme said:

To get a job:
[*] do hard study
[*]improve your memory power. Use The mantra "MANNAZ" daily 40 times with your own visualitions and affirmations.
[*]Be good at English Language so that you can speak in English fast. It is very good if you have your government Certificate of this.
[*]Never lose your second life . Don't waste your time on online or game or dating. Just study hard and hard.
[*]Create and improve your skills for jobs which You want to admit. It is best if you have your government Certificate.
[*]Improve your attitude and passion. Also, improve your clear voice.
[*] Improve your Choosen Subject which you are very expert. Such as: I am good at English and Business study.
[*]Complete your study
[*]Improve your behaviour

I don't think that all demons are too much busy. Rather we are busy to protect this earth. So, Summon demon . I suggest you Summon demon Vapula, Volac. Also,You can summon your own choosen demon.

I believe, life is a war. Fight or die with disease and sorrow. Do Final Reverse Torah Ritual.

For getting job, Jupiter Planetary Spell is best.
For money and rich, Sun planetary Spell is best.

Fight with your life as your own weapon.
Always keep planning for present and future.
Never give up!
You born for live.
You have rights to earn money. SO EARN MONEY AS YOUR OWN WAY.
Good luck.

Long live Bangla!
Hail Father Satan!

fixme said:
Money magick is usually the hardest to manifest, try doing a spell for more than 40 days like 80. If you did just a money spell this time do a spell with an affirmation to find a good job for you. Use high reps like 100 or if you can 216 as you will need all the energy you can raise.

Like I said money spell are the hardest especially right now with thia economy but its not impossible. If you are in a hurry and really need it right now then evoke a God and ask him/her to find you a job, what you can give them back is more Rtr for a while or energy.

Something which hasn't been mentioned. Make sure you are also actively looking for a job. A job will manifest a LOT easier if you are actively making ways for it to manifest(applying to multiple places). Do not sit down and expect it to fall in your lap. Energy takes the easiest path so if you are constantly applying to places the energy will take that path.

fixme said:

Any spell related to obtaining and keeping wealth should do just fine, but just as it was mentioned earlier money magick is incredibly hard to manifest- mostly due to the ferocious competition for money everywhere. So you will have to be patient.

If your financial situation is really dire, feel free to ask the Powers of Hell for help. But make sure you return the favor in an adequate manner with online work and RTRs.

truth.seeker1 said:
fixme said:

Como pido ayuda, y como se que me han escuchado, aceptado?
Any spell related to obtaining and keeping wealth should do just fine, but just as it was mentioned earlier money magick is incredibly hard to manifest- mostly due to the ferocious competition for money everywhere. So you will have to be patient.

If your financial situation is really dire, feel free to ask the Powers of Hell for help. But make sure you return the favor in an adequate manner with online work and RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back